Clean My Pool

Story Info
'Black widow' gets a surprise.
1.7k words
118.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bospup
bospup
108 Followers

I admit it, I'm a black widow. I married my 3rd husband especially old, he was 82 when we first married. I was 21. We all know why we married. I wanted the money, he wanted to play ping pong with a pair of tits that were fuller and bouncier than any teenager's. I'd go on shopping sprees spending thousands of dollars at a time and as long as I came home with a new toy or baby doll flyaway, he was a very happy man.

He lasted longer than I'd thought, thanks to a lifetime prescription of Viagra delivered to our door, but when he hit 87, he just couldn't play anymore. Sad. I started counting the days…

One day I was sunbathing in front of my pool with a skimpy bikini on. My husband, his name is Gregory, watched as I rubbed oil all over my long legs. I even took off my top for his viewing pleasure and massaged my breasts with oil. When I laid down on my stomach, Gregory soon lost interest and went back to his study.

I had been bathing for about an hour when I heard voices. Soon, I was able to see a young woman (about my age), and two pretty solid guys coming towards me. They were carrying equipment, guess they were going to clean the pool. I nodded to them signaling they can go ahead and laid back down. Being still, little did they know that I was checking them out. I still had a 21 year old woman's libido after all, and I sure hadn't gotten any for a while now. So as I watched the broad shouldered men work, I started to fantasize.

I guess I fell asleep because next thing I know, they were all around me. I started to get up but the girl pushed me down.

- What is this?? - Don't worry ma'am. You'll be feeling better soon enough. - What?? No! You can't do this! My husband is right in there, you better back off now! - I'm sorry ma'am, but we have to get a piece of that ass. And you're gonna want it too, you sex-starved slut!

I noticed him and his friend had massive bulges in their pants. The blond one nodded to the girl and moved to hold my shoulders down. The other guy went to grab my legs. The girl meanwhile, worked to untie the strings of my bikini top. Soon, my shining, well-oiled breasts came into view. She started rubbing them up and down, pushing them together. I saw the hairy guy holding my legs eyeing me, licking his lips.

- Stop this! You're all going to jail! Let go of me, right now damnit!

I started struggling from my captors, pushing the girl away, but there was no give. The girl started playing with my tits roughly, squeezing them hard and rubbing them together. She smacked them around, making me wince and making my breasts swing back and forth. She worked on the nipples for a bit, biting her nails into them and pinching them until I had tears in my eyes.

The guy at my legs firmly grasped each ankle in his hands and spread them apart, looking lustfully between my legs as my pussy came into view.

- Go ahead, Sherrie. Make her want a cock in her mouth. - Nooo! Get away from me you little dyke! Shit! Let GO!!

But soon, the girl knelt between my legs, held wide apart by the hairy oaf staring at me mockingly. But at the first touch of her mouth on my pussy, I felt all the blood rush from my head. Her tongue worked better than any man's I've ever had, poking and stroking in all the right places at all the right times. Soon I was writhing, not to get away, but from the pleasure. But as soon as I approached orgasm, she backed away, kissing my inner thighs or looking up at me. Soon, I had more of a crazy, horny look in my eyes than all of them put together. The blond guy asked me if I wanted to suck on a dick. I pleaded with him, 'Yes! God, please!' I was so incredibly horny, I would have done anything. I needed release.

Not needing to hold me down anymore, he dropped his pants in front of me. Raising my head, so I was sitting up, he pulled my face towards his red, pulsing cock. Moaning from sweet Sherrie's mouth, I sucked his cock passionately, rubbing up and down with my lips and sucking it deep into my throat. I fucked my own head on his cock, pushing my face into his pubic hairs stroke after stroke. Finally, when he started pulsing, I grabbed him and pulled his hips close, forcing his dick deep inside my throat as he shot loads of cum into my stomach. Panting, I pleaded for another cock. "Oh God, PLEASE!" I looked into the hairy guys eyes, begging him to let me suck his cock. Smirking, he obliged, unzipped his fly, letting up the largest cock I'd ever seen on a white man. He must have been 3 inches around and 9 inches long. But I tried to gobble it down like a hungry child on a Jumbo hotdog.

The girl stopped licking me, then and had three of her fingers deep inside me. Whenever her fingers rubbed my G-spot, I grew faint and had to stop sucking. When she put her mouth on my clitty and sucked it, I blew into an intense orgasm, but she abruptly pulled her fingers out and took her mouth away. Cheated, I let my frustration out on the huge cock in front of me, and Hairy didn't mind at all. He started controlling my head, pushing his cock in and out at his will. As he fucked my throat, I felt Sherry start rubbing around my anus. I choked when all of a sudden, she forced her finger in, past my sphincter. Unfortunately, that was the time Hairy decided to cum and as he shot into my mouth, I coughed, making cum drip all over me.

- Do you want to cum? Ask us to fuck you. - Please, fuck me. I'm so horny. I'll do anything. Please! Sherry, make me cum, I'm begging you! Fuck me! fingers, cock, anything! Just please!!

But they still toyed with me. I sprawled back, spreading my legs in my best 'fuck me' pose, but they just played with me, taking turns poking a finger here or there or rubbing this or that. Blondie spanked his dick against my tits, making them jiggle as they laughed at my need to cum. Hairy lied down next to me and started playing with my nipples, teasing them and licking at one once in awhile.

Finally, Hairy pulled me up, over him. 'Sit on my cock' he instructed me. I did as I was told. Squatting above his huge penis, I worked it until finally, I was able to slide all the way down to his base. I was stretched out and my clit was rubbing against his pubic hairs. I would have cum after a single stroke of his massive penis, but he wouldn't let me move. Instead, he bent me over, pressing my breasts against his chest. I felt Sherrie's tongue around my anus again.

Finding plenty of pussy juice from earlier in my slit, she moved her fingers to push some up to my anus. She then slid her finger in and pushed it in and out. When she started to add 2 more fingers, I started and tried to pull up - but Hairy's strong arms kept me pressed against him, still sitting on his throbbing cock.

Sherrie had her way with her fingers and worked my asshole to 4 of her slim fingers. - She's ready. Go in Jack. With that, she spread my hole apart with her hands and I felt the warm head of a cock poking at it. I squirmed to get out of Hairy's hold on me, but I couldn't do anything as the long shaft of Jack's cock forced itself into me. My ass burned, it had been virgin - I had not even let Gregory go in there, no matter how his persuasions were. He pushed in and out of me as Sherry rubbed my back. Soon I was used to it and started to rub my hips against his. Hairy let go of me and positioned me on my hands and knees, allowing him and Jack to fuck my holes as my breasts swung. I had never felt anything like it! I felt so full of cock as they slid in and out of me. I moaned and panted as they worked me in time. Sherry pulled on my nipples as they swung and pushed her tongue inside my mouth. As I made muffled gasps and moans with her lips pressed against mine, Jack and Hairy fucked me harder and faster, getting aggressive as they approached their orgasm. On the brink of my own, Hairy spilled his seed into me, pumping it deep into my vagina. Jack pushed deep into me and spilled himself as well. But they stayed hard enough to keep make sloppy sounds as they kept pumping at my sperm-filled holes, and finally - I had the most bone crunching orgasm in my life. I screamed as I arched my head up to the sky, seeing Gregory at the window staring back at me with anewed fire in his eyes. I came and came for what seemed like 10 minutes and finally I was sprawled on the ground, mewing.

Sherry came over and lifted me back up on my knees. She then proceeded to suck all the cum she could out of my dripping holes. Taking in a deep mouthful from my anus, she pressed her mouth against mine and forced the salty liquid into my mouth. We kissed with out tongues, playing with the messy fluid as the guys watched, reclining.

I must've fainted because when I woke up, the three and their equipment were gone, and in their place, Gregory, pumping his seed into my well-ridden hole. I was sore in both holes, but I could still feel the orgasm racing through my blood. I kissed Gregory as I thanked him for the marvelous gift he had given me.

bospup
bospup
108 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Rachel Lets It Happen Rachel discovers she cannot say 'no'.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Groped at the Company Party Young busty girlfriend is groped and used at a company party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Arrogant Auntie v Naughty Nephews To the victors go the spoils.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Rape Baby-sitter taken in error.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories