Clean Teeth. Hot Twat.

Story Info
Kim's trip to the dentist ends with a high.
2.8k words
83.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers

Kimberly left work early on Friday to squeeze in a six month check-up and cleaning at her dentist. She had the last appointment of the day and most of the office staff were departing as she arrived. As Dr. Rivera did her exam, she introduced the new dental hygienist, Sonya.

With the exam completed, Dr. Rivera said, "Well, I'll leave you in Sonya's capable hands. You two have a good weekend." She left and locked the office as Sonya commenced the cleaning work. In her early twenties, she was about five or six years younger than Kim and appeared energetic and enthusiastic. As she reclined the chair, Sonya said, "Just lean back Ms. Clark and we'll get started."

Settling into the wide dental chair, Kimberly replied, "Please call me Kim."

"Sure," Sonya said with the hint of a lilting accent.

Getting comfortable, Kim shook the curly rings of her black hair and put her head back. She smoothed her stylish sundress across her legs. It had a vibrant, swirling pattern of sea blue, peach and cherry red. Soft music drifted from the ceiling speakers.

Seated on a tall stool, Sonya's blondish hair was pinned back and seemed to have a corona from the overhead spotlight. Her white, button-front shirt was untucked over a short, black cotton skirt. As she leaned forward, her perfume enveloped Kim like a pleasant mist.

Kim's eyes scanned the room. She took a deep breath as her body relaxed and her mind shifted from the work week to the weekend. Through the high clerestory window, the blue sky deepened in color signaling the approach of twilight. She listened as Sonya described in a bubbly voice her evening plans to go downtown to a dance club. Unable to talk, Kim nodded in response.

As she pushed her hair off her forehead, Sonya's ivory necklace inscribed with oriental characters caught Kim's eye. From that casual glance, her attention was drawn into the opening of Sonya's shirt and came to rest on ripe hemispheres of exposed flesh. The top of a pink lace bra was also visible. It had seductive red accents. The display was distractingly close and eye-riveting. Kim tried to be discreet, but as Sonya focused on her molars, she couldn't resist focusing on the full, heaving breasts.

Oblivious to Kim's furtive intrusion, Sonya continued a friendly monologue about her desire for a little fun and excitement for the weekend. Kim grunted in agreement around the dental instruments probing her mouth. She was thinking that the titty show of Sonya's attractive bosoms was already an unexpectedly fun start to the weekend. Appreciative that Sonya was working slow and diligently, Kim allowed herself to drift into sensual daydreams.

In her reverie, Kim lost track of the conversation and became less discreet in her voyeurism. For several minutes, she didn't make any acknowledgement of Sonya's chat. When Kim didn't answer a direct question, Sonya looked up from her work on Kim's teeth and caught her staring. She realized her boobs were the object of Kim's fixation.

Shaken from her stupor, Kim quickly averted her eyes in an attempt to cover-up. However, her deep blush betrayed her guilt. She felt like bolting, but there was no way to escape. Her addled brain couldn't think of anything to say that would excuse her behavior. Instead, she silently cursed her rudeness, closed her eyes and waited to be chastised.

Sonya paused for a minute thinking about the situation. Then, she smiled.

When nothing happened, Kim peeked out. For some reason, Sonya didn't say anything or seem upset. Rather, she shifted her body position. Kim assumed it was to get her tits away from the invasive gaze. But the move was the opposite. The stool slid closer so Sonya's hips touched the couch and their legs rubbed. The warm frisson started a tingle in Kim's thigh.

With her normal, happy countenance, Sonya said, "Relax and enjoy. This will be fun."

Kim exhaled in relief, but was disoriented. She didn't know what to make of the "enjoy" and "fun" comments that were so out of place in a dentist's office. With a quizzical expression, she looked up into Sonya's eyes. Her face was beaming and her eyes were mischievous. Without saying a word, she resumed her work by bending deliberately from the waist as if offering her chest for inspection. The new view was even more exposed and revealing than before. It was certainly 'enjoyable', but more stimulating than relaxing.

Kim was unsure of what was happening. She stole a look at Sonya's mammaries. Then, looked up at her face.

Sonya kept working and smiling. She clearly knew what Kim was doing, but didn't seem to care. In fact, she appeared flattered. Encouraged by the apparent acquiescence, Kim returned to watching the wiggle and roll of the beautiful C cups.

Sonya was no longer chatting, but humming happily to the background music. Her body was also making subtle moves which forced her hips to caress Kim's legs. The combination of the sensual inputs was lulling Kim into an erotic dream state.

When Sonya touched Kim's face to reposition her head, the hand seemed to linger or drop slowly down her neck to rest on her shoulder. Kim enjoyed the extended contact and settled more comfortably into the couch. Deciding to return Sonya's advances, she shifted her hand to slide between their legs. Sonya didn't withdraw.

Emboldened, Kim subtly twisted her wrist so the back of her hand gently caressed Sonya's leg. Fearing she might have misread the signals and crossed a barrier, Kim waited for a stab to her vulnerable gums as an effective rebuke. Rather, Sonya glanced at the hand and her hum momentarily changed to a warm, welcoming sigh.

Throwing caution to the wind, Kim increased the motion so there was no doubt it was intentional. When Sonya raised her sculpted eyebrows in approval, a charge raced through Kim's body. Trying to catch her breath, she glanced out the window. The sunset sky was a spectacular palette of pinks, oranges and purples dancing on cumulus clouds. It was a transcendent backdrop for a surreal moment. She took it as a good omen and decided to press her luck with this beautiful creature.

For her part, Sonya was becoming aroused by the cat and mouse game with Kim. She'd already been primed by thinking about the opportunities to meet someone new and interesting at the club. This fortuitous head-start in the office setting was stimulating her sexual tension. As she reached across for a new instrument, Sonya made an exaggerated move that pressed her chest against Kim's.

Kim inhaled sharply from the unexpected communion of their breasts. Sonya turned her head with a coy grin at the reaction as if to say 'are you ready to play?' Their tits remained together as Sonya studiously examined several probes.

With her body buzzing, Kim wrestled with the realization the hygienist was adventurous and willing for more than flirtation. She decided to demonstrate she was of a like mind. Arching her back, she rolled her torso forcing their boobs together with greater force. Both their nipples became more aroused.

After a few moments of lascivious contact, Sonya leaned back and returned to cleaning. But now, it was less dental hygiene and more foreplay. One hand rested permanently on Kim's shoulder and toyed with the fabric of her dress.

Kim's hand no longer operated under the pretext of inadvertent contact. She flipped her wrist and the movement of fingers on Sonya's skin was entirely sexual. Kim's eyes fluttered when Sonya moved to align their arms into contact.

Bending in to whisper in her ear, Sonya asked Kim to rinse her mouth. Kim emerged somewhat from her comfy stupor and swished the minty mouthwash. It required a turn of her body away from Sonya. As she did, Kim felt a hand on her hip. The thrill from the touch through the thin material of her dress almost made her swallow the mouthwash. She spit and laid back down.

Instead of lifting her palm, Sonya let it roll over the turning body and it came to rest just below Kim's lap. The fingers gave a loving pat to Kim's high inner thigh. She didn't return to work. Instead, she removed the blue paper bib from Kim's neck and put the instruments away with finality. Looking down hungrily, Sonya ran her tongue along her inviting red lips.

Kim's body turned to flashing heat. Staring into Sonya's youthful face, her only motion was to open the top button on her dress. It was to release the heat, but also, to send an obvious signal that she wanted more.

Sonya's luscious smile was infectious. "Oh, sweetie, you're hot. Let me help." Leaning close, Sonya lifted the front of Kim's sundress and blew a long breath over Kim's heated chest.

Her breasts tingled and an exciting warmth exploded in her loins. Kim swooned and reached her right hand between Sonya's legs to grab a handful of athletic thigh.

Kim felt dizzy. Falling this quickly into a tryst with a virtual stranger was something she hadn't done since school. It made her feel slutty. But, a happy slutty. Between the physical pleasure and the mental rush of the taboo location, it felt sooooo good. She dismissed her guilty doubts and thought only of the fun.

Reacting to Kim's groping under her skirt, Sonya's heart began to race. She blew another warm breath down Kim's dress. Then turned her head and with a pixie expression said, "You like?"

Kim giggled at the unnecessary question and answered, "I like. A lot!"

Sonya's winning smile broadened.

Kim couldn't restrain herself any longer and pulled her playmate toward her lips. The kiss was not tentative or sweet. But hard and passionate to match the desire coursing through her senses.

Intoxicated by the kiss, Sonya was in a state of animal heat. While pressing the kiss, one hand unbuttoned Kim's sundress. The other dropped to Kim's thigh and matched the stroking she was receiving. This would not be a slow dance of seduction.

Pulling the dress open, Sonya took in Kim's high A cups.

Kim experienced a moment of doubt that Sonya might be disappointed at their comparatively small size.

Those concerns vanished when Sonya said, "Pretty bra for pretty breasts."

Kim thanked the lucky impulse that had her wear a revealing teal push-up, rather than a utilitarian white cotton. Watching Sonya's fingers trace the lace trim, the touch caused her skin to buzz and her nipples to stiffen.

In a fervid rush, Kim fumbled to open her partner's shirt. Tearing the blouse off, she tossed it aside and it fell to the floor of the small room. She barely paused to admire the jugs she was secretly appreciating earlier. Now she wanted to feel and smell and lick them. Kim proceeded to do all of that and more. While enjoying their taste and warmth, she opened the front hook of the pink bra and let the tits roll freely into her face.

Sonya reveled in the lecherous attention. She determined to give as good as she was getting. Even in her young years, experience had taught her that enhancing her partner's joy usually rebounded to increase her own. Sonya began playing with Kim's tits. Her palms made ever tightening circles approaching the nipples. Her brain was awash with the jumbled excitement of toying with the yielding flesh while having Kim trigger all her erogenous zones. Sonya's vagina was heating and turning moist. Judging from her grunts and moans, Kim was in a parallel state.

Kim's hand moved further under the black skirt to touch Sonya's panties. The material was smooth, small and wet. This damp confirmation of the hygienist's physical excitement pushed her own libido higher. There was no need for slowly building passion. It was already racing and needy.

Sonya's talent at using her hands, tongue and words to stoke Kim's electrified desire was driving her to distraction. When she murmured, "I want to ride you," it was as though she had read Kim's mind. Palming Sonya's cunt, Kim practically lift her on to the couch.

Sonya squirmed into the hand. Moving onto the chair, she kicked off her shoes and jacked her skirt to the waist.

Kim used the moment to pull her arms out of her open dress. It fell beneath her to rest on the chair like a boudoir sheet.

Before settling on top of her eager lover, Sonya knelt on the tight confines of the reclined chaise. She appreciatively scanned Kim's body. Laid out in her scant lingerie and with her flushed skin, she seemed personify sexuality. She blew her a kiss and blurted out, "You are truly attractive, Beautiful."

Kim's self-esteem soared from the sincere flattery. It added more fuel to her burning lust for this frisky and uninhibited young woman. The air in the room was charged and thick with female pheromones. Spreading her legs in invitation, Kim pulled her forward.

Sonya drifted between her paramour's thighs and sucked a nipple into her mouth for a furious tongue flicking.

Near breathless, Kim kissed the top her head. Each hand grasped one of the meaty breasts that had triggered this tryst scarce minutes earlier. She lovingly kneaded the firm expanse. She looked over Sonya's shoulder. The curvaceous stretch of her body and legs was enthralling. Rather than ruining the mood, the bright lights removed all shadows and made the scene almost artistic. Looking at the sexy teal blue thong sliding in Sonya's ass, Kim cooed terms of endearment about her beauty and skills.

Moved by her new friend's entreaties and her own cresting passion, Sonya humped her genitals against the perspiration-kissed skin of Kim's thigh to work toward a climax. A roll of her hips brought her yearning snatch against Kim's hipbone and generated pulses of delight.

The girls twisted and squirmed to find the greatest stimulation effect. As they neared mutual eruptions, Kim wanted to kiss Sonya's face. Gently tugging at her body, she panted, "Come her, darling."

They re-aligned to nestle lips to lips; boobs to boobs; and cunt to cunt. The classic missionary position maximized their contact and erotic pleasure. Kim felt pinned to the chair and relished it.

Sonya savored the sensations. The warm, musky smell of female arousal. The low shishing of panty sliding against panty. The mint of Kim's breath tickling her nose. The fireworks-inducing play of their engorged clits being massaged with each move.

Their actions took on more urgency: primeval and raw. Despite the tight quarters on the chair, Sonya rocked like a dancer rhythmically keeping everything in touch. Kim squeezed her with her arms and her thighs.

Kim was almost at the cusp. Although it was unnecessary to achieve orgasm, she wanted nothing unnatural between them. She tugged at Sonya's thong.

Sonya understood her companion's intent. She hooked her thumbs and pulled down Kim's dripping panties. Approaching climax, there was no time to wrestle them completely off. They pulled both pairs so they were barely clear of their swollen vagina lips. It was a little confining, but the restriction was a small barrier to their intense gyrations.

Kim's pubic hair was a neatly trimmed and glistening strip. From her earlier fondling, she knew Sonya was completely shaved. The bald surface fully revealed her flowering womanhood. The intimate congress of their clits felt hot, wet, electric and glorious. It achieved the ideal Kim had hoped for.

As they ground together, she entered the unthinking state of joyous coitus. Reveling in the final rush, Kim breathlessly announced, "I'm ... about ... to ... come!"

Sonya rocked insistently and Kim gushed in explosive contractions.

While Kim drifted onto a mindless wave of satiation, Sonya used her girlfriend's rippling body to achieve her own satisfaction. With grunts and exclamations, Sonya peaked, emitted a high pitched squeal and joined her in ecstasy.

The spent girls hugged closely. They breathed each other's gasping breathes as their bodies reaped the harvest of their coital exertions.

Timeless time passed. Their bodies drifted slowly to a satisfied recovery. Their minds returned even more slowly. Perhaps because of the close quarters on the reclined chair, they cuddled and lingered for a long, enjoyable denouement. They complimented each other. To Sonya's laugh, Kim offered, "That was the best dental work I've ever had."

They finally rose and started to reassemble their disheveled clothes. Sonya stepped close, pushed some of Kim's curls behind an ear and gave her a tender kiss. With an expression of hopeful anticipation, she said, "Would you like to join me for dinner and the dance club?"

Kim was thrilled that this was not just a quick coupling. She felt as giddy as a school girl with a new crush. A huge hug and a long, grateful kiss signaled her acceptance of the offer.

Getting dressed, Kim paused before pulling up her soaking panties. Sonya noticed the hesitation and said with a lust-tinged voice, "Why don't you take them off. They may just get in the way later."

Kim dropped them in her handbag and was almost dripping in anticipation.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WITH A DENTAL TECHNICIAN LIKE SONYA - RETURN VISITS ARE DAILY

THANKS FOR THE STORY AND STIMULATION. BEING A 20 YO FEMALE WITH A TENDANCY FOR THE SAME SEX I CAN ONLY HOPE FOR A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE. GREAT - KEEP ON WRITING.

gotranegotraneover 9 years ago
Hot Start!

Hot start, please keep it going! We need, at least, a sequel, if not a series! We can always bring in the dentist for future consultations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I liked how you slowly built up the love towards them. Great story although I would have liked it more if the other dentist came in to check on them and decided to join in. But anyway LOVED IT!!

Sassykitten81Sassykitten81over 11 years ago

Damn that was really good hope to read some more soon!!

B_B_BB_B_Bover 11 years ago
Extended Words

I learned two new words "celestory" and frisson". Thanks forever. Well written.

I hope to do as well when I submit a story soon.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Church Lady Comes to my Door Unsuspecting beauty seduced.in Lesbian Sex
My Best Friend's Mom She falls for her best friend's mom.in Lesbian Sex
Office Kitten Secretary with a perfect ass is seduced, lesbian style.in Lesbian Sex
My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
Teen Turns: Boyfriend's Mom Sweet teen virgin is seduced by her boyfriend's pretty Momin Lesbian Sex
More Stories