Clean Your Ass Before Anal Sex

Story Info
A woman's guide to anal sex etiquette.
2k words
2.93
158.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Hello, everyone. My name is Blek Jefferson. Just call me Jefferson. I'm a military man and a student of all aspects of human life. An adventurous sort of hunky black man who likes to experience different things. Life is short, as they say. I don't like to waste a single day of my life. That's why I have so many different hobbies. There's so much to do. I like to try all kinds of different things because I don't want to miss out on anything cool. I like rock climbing. I am also into Football, Basketball, Soccer, Wrestling, Golf, Rugby and Competitive Arm-Wrestling. Just call me a natural sportsman. I stand six feet three inches tall, big and bulky, with dark brown skin and short hair. My eyes are light brown. I am half Haitian and half African-American. I was born in Haiti but my parents came to America when I was younger. I lived out here for most of my life. Oh, and I forgot to tell you. I'm the most unforgettable lad you will ever meet.

Guess what I'm doing right now? My girlfriend and former psychology professor Veronique Argyles is on all fours, her plump butt cheeks spread wide open. She's a six-foot-tall, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black woman whom I slowly transformed from anal virgin to anal enthusiast and finally to anal sex craving slut. A miraculous transformation, wouldn't you say? Thrusting in and out of her tight asshole is my eleven-inch uncircumcised black super cock. I read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. I guess this is true. I'm holding onto those wide hips of hers and slamming my cock into the forbidden depths of her tight asshole. It's the greatest feeling in the world, folks. I recommend anal sex as the greatest sex act known to man. Word up! Veronique is screaming her lungs out as my long and thick black cock invades her anal cavity and stretches her asshole to previously unknown widths. It's music to my ears. Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself here. I must tell you how we got here.

As I said before, my name is Jefferson. I'm a tall, good-looking young black man living in New Mexico. I am a student at the prestigious New Mexico Military Academy. It's a private, four-year military college. Much like the Citadel or the Virginia Military Institute. The New Mexico Military Academy prepares young men for military life. It's the only all-male military college in America. There used to be many but coeducation became all the rage in the 1960s. The New Mexico Military Academy remained an all-male college. Oh, they got criticized for it but who cares, right? I mean, most American males have surrendered their masculinity to the forces of feminism and political correctness. At the New Mexico Military Academy, we're better than that. We still celebrate masculinity and manliness. And we don't care if the outside world disagrees with us. Word up!

The New Mexico Military Academy has been touted as the largest athletic powerhouse of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. New Mexico Military Academy sportsmen compete in Men's Intercollegiate Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball, Football, Wrestling, Rifle, Golf, Fencing, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Squash, Tennis, Swimming, Nordic Skiing, Soccer, Rugby, Water Polo, Rowing and Sailing. We also have the only all-male Equestrian Club in the history of collegiate America. We have club sports in Men's Boxing, Cycling, Sumo Wrestling and Badminton. All of our sports teams compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One. Twenty one varsity sports. How about that? Yeah, we're like no other school in the history of America. I'm a member of the Football team. Life at the New Mexico Military Academy was fun. You know how it goes. It's simpler. Got nothing against the femmes but sometimes, men just want to be by themselves. That's just how life goes. Men and women don't need to be all up in each other's faces twenty four seven. That's not diversity. That's an annoyance. Give me a break. Enough with it already. Cool.

I met Veronique Argyles, my all-time favorite anal slut at the New Mexico Military Academy. Oh, she's not a student. We don't have any female students. We're an all-male private boarding school, remember? She's a teacher. When we first met, she was the psychology teacher and I was the inquisitive student. I could tell that she liked me. So I pursued her doggedly. There were rules against faculty members dating students. However, I didn't let that get in the way. I mean, Veronique had a wonderfully plump black ass. A big bubble butt. The kind of ass that's so round and thick just looking at it makes you daydream. I just had to have myself some of that plump black female booty. Anyway, Veronique was tempted by my tall, sexy black masculine form. She just had to get a taste. So, one night, she came to my dorm room and serviced me. The primp and proper black female college professor got on her knees and took my long and thick black cock in her mouth. She licked my cock and sucked on my balls. She sucked me pretty good. When I finally came, she drank up all of my seed. While she was servicing me, I realized certain things about her. Some females are naturally submissive. They just do as they're told. They try to hide it. Some of them act tough just to keep it hidden. But deep down, they like being told what to do. Especially by a handsome, well-endowed, macho man like myself. I was going to have fun with her.

I played my cards really well. Veronique loved sucking dick. She was a real sneaky bitch, too. I would sneak her into my dorm after classes and make her suck my cock and lick my balls. Hell, I even made her lick my ass. Then, I fucked her pussy until it was raw. Oh, yeah. I liked fucking her tight pussy. Black pussy is the best. Why do you think black men put up with all kinds of crap from black women? It's simply because black pussy is wonderful. Next comes Hispanic pussy. Arab pussy is fine too. White pussy is pretty good, but sometimes underrated. I kept pushing the envelope with Veronique. Slowly but surely, she surrendered to my pressing demands. She just gave in. See, I told you she was a submissive bitch. The first time I convinced her to try anal sex, I knew it wasn't going to be the last. Here's how I worked the magic on her.

Lots of women are terrified of anal sex. They think it's painful. Dirty. Uncomfortable. They're right. Anal sex when done wrong can be painful, dirty and uncomfortable. However, when done right, it can be the most amazing experience ever. First, you've got to get the woman ready. She needs to be relaxed, and patient, and you should be too. Second, and I cannot emphasize this enough, it's a good idea to shower before anal sex. And make sure she washes her asshole. No ifs, ands or buts about it. You really cannot stick your cock into a woman's ass and have it come out brown. That's not a pleasant scenario. It's unclean and unpleasant for you and definitely embarassing for her. So, she has to clean up her asshole before you stick your cock inside. Got it? Cool. Also, have plenty of lube and condoms ready. Be patient, be cool and have fun. Good luck to you. Hope you find the pathway to Anal Heaven!

Anyway, the first time I tried anal sex with Veronique, I had to ensure that she became an addict. She had the tendencies of an anal addict. But I had to seal the deal. I needed to do more than a sexual connection. I needed to make an imprint on her mind. So, I licked and teased her asshole. She liked that. The bitch liked getting her booty hole licked. Then, I greased up my fingers with lube and stuck two of them up her ass. She liked that too. Then came the moment for me to stick my cock into her asshole. I made her assume the position. Doggy style would be for another day. Doggy style is an advanced position when it comes to anal sex. Veronique was definitely an amateur. That would wait.

For now, I wanted to look into her eyes as she got fucked in the ass for the first time. She was suddenly excited, and a bit scared. I was smiling and in control. I greased up both my cock and her asshole. Then, I slowly worked my cock into her asshole. The whole time, I was looking into her eyes. Not in a romantic way. In a tough, masculine and domineering way. I had to. There's a good reason why. I wanted to completely dominate her. I was the boss and she was subservient to me. She did my bidding. Her body existed only for my pleasure. End of story. That's why I bore into her with my deep gaze as I drilled my cock into her asshole that very first time. I hypnotized her as I plowed into her booty hole. She screamed. She laughed. She cried. And through it all, I was the center of her universe. For the first time in her life, she came. She experienced an orgasm from anal sex alone. At the end of the experience, I mesmerized her so much that she would do anything to please me. I tested tha t theory right away by asking her to suck my cock. Straight out of her asshole and into her mouth. When she complied, I knew then that she was on the path to becoming an anal sex slut.

All this brings me to where I was in the beginning. I had Veronique on all fours. Face down and ass up, her plump black butt cheeks spread while she received some hardcore anal pounding. This time was different from all those other times when I fucked her in the ass. Today, I wanted to take the full length of my cock inside her asshole. Sans lube. Got it? Cool. Eleven inches of long and thick, uncut black dick slammed its way into Veronique's asshole. She was howling loud enough to wake the dead as I rammed my dick into the forbidden depths of her tight asshole. I fucked her like anal sex was going out of style. Holding her hips in a steely grip, I thrust into her. Contrarily to what you might think, this wasn't punishment. No way. She gave me a nice gift earlier. Eleven roses, fresh flowers and all, isn't that cute? Is she a thoughtful bitch or what? So, to reward her kindness, I'm giving her eleven inches of hard black dick up the bum! See how generous I am? I continued ramming my cock deep inside her, delighting in her earth-shattering screams. They were the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard. Better than opera music. It turned me on so much that I came soon after hearing some of her melodies. I sent my hot manly seed deep inside Veronique. Down where the sun didn't shine. I loved it so much I screamed victoriously.

And this, folks, is how it's done. Veronique is a most wonderful plaything. A first-rate anal sex addict. She's a big beautiful black woman who craves my cock in her booty hole. And I never get tired of stuffing my cock in her asshole like anal sex is about to go out of style. Over time, we evolved to fit in with each other. Literally. Her asshole has expanded, stretching beyond what I thought was possible. Now, her hole seems to be exactly eleven inches deep, a perfect fit for my cock. She can now take me up her ass sans lube any time without trouble. What a wondrous find. I'm so happy. I can barely describe it. We have lots of fun together. What can I tell you, it's a match made in Anal Heaven!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers