Cleaner Close Pt. 01

Story Info
A girl has a cleaning job but gets initiated into BDSM.
2.3k words
4.43
37.7k
18
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleaner Close: Posy Churchgate

Josie crunched up the gravel drive, big droplets of rain still dripped from the trees, so she hunched into her jacket and kept her hands dug in her pockets. The big house looked a little intimidating - as the Gravesons liked everything modern the windows were large and appeared black with no nets or drapes to soften them, apart from the top floor which had plantation shutters - always tilted closed.

She let herself in through a side door, which led straight to the boot room, where she hung her coat and kicked off her Uggs. A coat hook held a zipped garment bag containing her uniform, and on the floor in a fabric drawstring bag were her shoes - the ridiculously high patent shoes she was supposed to wear to clean this house. Josie had never met either of the Gravesons, she was recruited by an agency and, once successfully employed, given the requisite keys and instructed to wear the black dress and frilled apron with sky-high heels to carry out her duties. It always seemed rather foolish to her, but she supposed that they enjoyed living an 'upstairs downstairs' kind of life and every piece in the puzzle must fit the image. She wriggled out of her leggings and comfortable sweatshirt and slipped the dress over her head. It was made of a soft jersey fabric which clung to her slender frame and flared out at the skirt - at least it wasn't like a cheap fancy-dress french maid affair, although the sweetheart neckline and the length of the skirt certainly hinted at sexy. Josie pulled on black hold-up stockings - she hadn't yet broken the shoes in and they would rub if she wore them without, then she put the apron over her head and tied it in a bow behind her back. When she glimpsed herself in the hall mirror Josie admitted she looked quite neat and efficient - pulling back her hair she made a loose bun and moved as fast as the shoes would allow to start work in the kitchen.

There were dirty plates and glasses on the side which she loaded into the dishwasher, before putting it onto a wash cycle. Wearing rubber gloves, Josie set about cleaning the sink and work surfaces - everything being modern meant there was minimal clutter and items to gather dust - just a chic and complicated-looking coffee machine and a gleaming chrome toaster.. . The special wine chiller was stocked purely with Champagne and, if there was food in the fridge, it was usually luxury items like caviar and sushi - for snacking. Josie never saw anything that you would cook up a meal from. She assumed the Gravesons ordered in, or ate out.

Josie hummed to herself as she moved round the living room and dining room, dusting shelves and polishing mirrored surfaces and wood. She was used to being all alone in the silent house, both the Gravesons were at work, but she wondered why they needed her to come in mid-week as the house often looked untouched. Their weekends were a bit wilder, they must entertain because on Mondays there were hordes of dirty glasses and plates and the guest beds needed to be stripped and made-up again. The recycling bin would be brimming with dark green bottles and all the bathrooms needed elbow grease to look pristine again, Josie wondered why sophisticated people behaved no better than toddlers when using the en-suites and wetrooms in this grand house.

Josie wobbled upstairs on her high heels, her thighs swishing as the silky stocking fabric rubbed together. Near the top of the stairs was a narrow cupboard with a vacuum cleaner and more cleaning supplies - this floor was the only one with carpets. As she bent over to retrieve the vac a draft on her buttocks reminded her how little coverage this outfit gave her, and she wished she had not worn a lacy thong that morning. She teetered around with the stick vacuum cleaner, which was very useful for dusting in high places, she was able to use it above doorways and picture frames with a little reaching. Tugging her skirt back down she set to work dragging the heavy cotton sheets off the master bed when suddenly she heard the doorbell ring.

With a huff she set off down the stairs, her journey made treacherous by the 4 inch heels, Josie tried to maintain dignity as she opened the door - only to encounter a leering young guy delivering a large bunch of dark red roses. He checked that he had the right address before handing over the exquisite flowers, but Josie could tell he was using it as an excuse to ogle at her long legs and cleavage in her maid's outfit. The cheek of it! She walked down the hall towards the kitchen, in search of a vase, her wiggling hips making the skirt swing and skim round her bottom.

Back upstairs, Josie soon stripped and re-made the master bed, next she cleaned three bathrooms but as she opened the door to the first guest room she startled and stopped. There was a television on in this room, which was unusual. There was no sound and Josie peered at the screen not recognising the programme - but decided it must be a porn channel as one person knelt with their head bowed and their hands tied behind their back. Behind them stood someone wearing a black suit which was all 1 piece, from head to foot and appeared to be made of shiny fabric - latex or pvc she supposed. Guiltily Josie edged closer to the screen and saw that the latex person was punishing the kneeling person - whom she realised was a woman - using what looked like a hair brush without bristles.

After each blow to her bottom, the kneeling person tried not to react or cry out, instead she counted - she was nearing 20 now. When the punishment of 20 blows was over she said clearly,

"Thank you Master," and the paddle was held in front of her face for her to kiss.

Despite being incredibly shocked (Josie had not watched much porn before) she realised she was quite turned on, she felt the tell-tale warmth and wetness gathering between her legs. She glanced at the unmade bed behind her and sat down on the edge, taking a rest from her killer heels. Josie stared transfixed as the PVC 'Master' went to a rack against the wall to select something small-ish and black which had a narrow point, then flared wider before reducing in width and had a 'foot' at the other end. Master then used a pump bottle to squirt a clear substance on the pointed end of the little silicone device.

"Do you want your punishment to continue?" Master's voice was strange and distorted, Josie couldn't tell if it was male or female, so perhaps there was some kind of device over the mouthpiece of the mask."Yes please Master, punish me as you see fit. Your slave only wants to give you pleasure."

Despite the shock Josie felt at this exchange, she also felt a twist of desire inside, it seemed so deliciously exciting to give full control to someone else. Her tongue flicked out to moisten her lips but she couldn't take her eyes off the action on the screen. The Master stood behind the slave and slapped her inner thighs quite hard, to indicate that she should part them more, which she did, keeping her head bowed. The Master then proceeded to press the little black device against her puckered arsehole, and without much resistance it slipped in!

"Thank you Master," came the obedient response.

Next the Master selected a gag - it was like a strap with a ball set into it. This was fastened round the slave's head, with the ball holding her mouth open, so that she could no longer speak (to thank her punisher) nor could she cry for mercy.

Josie felt a tickle of fear for the slave girl, but she felt a lot of desire too, her pussy was becoming very heated and wet, and she was tempted to stroke herself, but remembered she was at work and how inappropriate that would be.

Josie stood up, feeling very flustered, her heart beat fast, her nipples were hard and the tops of her thighs were very sticky with her juices. In an attempt to carry on with her duties she began to move clumsily round the bed (this time it wasn't the shoes to blame!) to strip off the bottom sheet - it was then she noticed a couple of strange things. The sheet had several pale dried stains and the mattress was covered with a waterproof sheet, and there were webbing straps or ties coming from each corner. It seemed to her (and perhaps this was because she had sex on the brain right now) as if somebody had recently been tied to this bed and had been made to, or voluntarily, had cum quite profusely.

With her mind racing, Josie turned back to the television screen, the slave was now wearing nipple clamps and Master was making smacks and swipes at her full breasts with a very fancy whip which had trails of leather. The slave endured several sharp blows and then some long, teasing strokes, which had her squirming with apparent delight. Josie could clearly see the little black plug in her anus, and the more aroused the slave became the more clearly Josie could also see her pink swollen labia without a hint of pubic hair.

Master selected another butt plug, seemingly the next size up, and added a swipe of lubricant on its tip. Unceremoniously the first plug was pulled out, the entrance seemed a little stretched now, then nestled and pushed the second in its place. Next Master went to the rack of toys and selected a vibrator (Josie knew what that item was called, she had her own rabbit at home!) This was also black, with a curve to it, the switch was flicked and it began its buzzing activity. Master slowly trailed it over and around the slave's breasts. She seemed to be moaning around her gag and she strained her body to follow the vibrator, but it was trailed up and away to the sensitive spot beside her ear, then down her neck and the length of her spine. Master drove it around her buttocks, following the curves and crevices. The slave bucked wildly when the tip of the vibe buzzed over and around the anal plug, until finally her Master ploughed it into her eager wet hole and began to ease it in and out of her.

Josie groaned with frustration, it was so tantalising and delicious to watch that without thinking she parted her legs and slid her finger inside her slit. OMG she was so hot and soaking wet with juices - how silky she felt. Her pussy lips were so swollen that the elastic of her thong was lost in there. Pulling it to the side a little Josie plunged a second finger inside herself and began to rock her hips a little, making clenches with her cunt walls which made the pleasurable waves spread through her.

The black elastic was chafing her anus, and Josie was curious - did it really feel good to have something in both your holes at once? She had never tried it before, it sounded kind of dirty, but she was feeling very horny right now and wanted to know. She slipped her fingers out of her pussy and dipped a digit from her other hand inside, then she reached behind and made delicate, teasing touches to her puckered entrance - did she dare? She slid her other 2 fingers back inside her pussy and curled them to stroke the ridges where her G-spot was.

It was a struggle to reach, her palm was pressed up tight to her pussy and pressing on her clit - wow didn't that make things feel 10 times more sexy?! Josie decided to ramp up the volume a little more - she pressed her finger against her anus, and slid it in! She moved it a little - a tiny in and out thrust and she was so glad she did! How horny was this? She could hardly breathe she had become so excited, she could feel her stomach muscles tensing and she began to thrust like a rabbit with her hips - it was all so instinctive. Her nipples grew hard against her bra, but she had no free hands to deal with them! She kept on plunging those greedy digits in and out of her cunt, and gently fingering her arsehole whilst letting her hips move, the thrusts were getting faster, her juices were running down her fingers and round her hand, her breathing was becoming erratic and starbursts of sensation exploded throughout her body. She felt her cunt clenching and throbbing and moaned with delight. Josie could even feel her bum hole pulsing, it was so good she felt as if her pussy was turning inside out, then she came in a head-exploding, writhing rush. Her knees buckled and she fell onto the bed with her hands still buried between her legs.

Josie was just coming back to her senses after the intense orgasm, her pulse returning to normal, when she became aware of a presence in the room. She looked up in confusion and saw the Master - whom she recognised from the porn she had been watching - standing at the doorway in the menacing suit of PVC.

To be continued ...