Cleaner Close Pt. 04

Story Info
A submissive girl uses toys to pleasure herself for Master.
3k words
4.39
32.9k
9
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie had not really enjoyed her time at school - too many rules, too much bookwork and she was bored with the majority of her lessons. This assignment was different! Josie was very diligent with her homework from the Master! She greatly looked forward each day to inserting her 'ben wah' balls, her pussy was usually moist in anticipation, and they slipped in quite easily. Once inserted, they jiggled inside her as she moved about, often clunking together quietly, sending ripples of sensation which gradually built up, intensifying Josie's arousal.

As advised by Maya, her Master's more experienced slave, she wore them them at a time when she was going to be active, such as doing chores at home or walking into the village for supplies from the corner shop. If anyone wondered why Josie always had a smile or a dreamy look on her face, nobody asked, but she was glad that no-one witnessed her being overcome with waves of lust while selecting pasta and italian sauce! Josie braced herself with one hand on the shelf and bit the back of her hand to suppress moans which wanted to rip through her while waves of pleasure in her core washed over her body with delightful throbs in her pussy and spasms deep in her core muscles. A few minutes later, her panties were warm and wet as she made her way to the till with her wire basket to pay. What a pleasant surprise that had been, although she wasn't sure what had made that day so intense. On most occasions the movement of the balls made her horny with wicked thoughts running through her mind, making her pussy juices gather, but she did not usually orgasm from the balls alone.

Josie had taken on 'extra studies' and she used her laptop to learn about the world and ways of BDSM. She researched all types of sex toys, getting quite wet imagining how they would feel if they were used on her, or if she used them on Maya. She knew she would not get to use them on the Master, her research on BDSM relationships informed her he was a 'top' and would always take the dominant role, but she might take the upper hand with Maya if the idea excited him. She had also studied different types of punishments and challenges Master might ask her to endure, and was surprised how aroused she got looking at the images of 'nasty' bondage and punishment scenarios. She could never resist sneaking her hand into her panties and stroking herself as she trawled the internet, teasing her clitoris bud and trailing her fingers through her juicy slit with shudders of delight.

The image which had Josie really creaming over her gusset showed a naked girl tied to a post with hands cuffed behind her back, wearing a blindfold. Her legs were spread apart and another girl knelt in front of her licking at her pussy, while several people queued, holding a variety of sex toys, which they intended to use on the bound girl. Her nipples had clamps on with little weights while a slim, muscled guy in a thong stood and flogged her while the waiting people watched. Another girl in a waspie & stockings leaned down to the bound slave to deliver a very sensuous kiss, pinching and dragging at her own pierced nipples. A bushy fox tail hung from a plug buried in this girl's arse-hole. Josie looked at the image several times a day (it was a favourite in her browser) it never failed to stir her pussy to excitement, whereon she would dip her finger in and circle it round her clitoris, while dragging and pinching at her own nipples. She noticed that she became aroused more quickly since using the silver balls and the muscles in her vagina seemed tighter, leading to more powerful orgasms.

After 2 weeks had passed since Josie had been initiated by the Master, a package was delivered to her house. It contained a contract, which she needed to read and sign, listing BDSM activities, and Josie must indicate those in which she would willingly participate, the definite "No"s, and those she was curious about and might be pressed into trying. From her internet research, Josie knew this was standard so she put it to one side to read & complete. There were 2 other small boxes in the package, each a deep purple. The first box contained a device with a rubber bulb and a narrow, plastic tube or nozzle. With shaking hands Josie opened the next box which held a very small, black silicone butt plug, with a flared out end. When she shook it she realised it had a weight inside it, like the ben wah balls, so she concluded that her new 'homework' would be to prepare her back passage for penetration.

Josie felt a little lightheaded with shock, but at the same time she felt an unmistakable throb in her pussy while her nipples tightened at the thought of preparing herself to be the Master's plaything. She opened her laptop and browsed a sex toy site: typing in 'anal play' to find out more about how to use her 'gifts'. She easily found the section on butt plugs and read how she should insert the device feeling relaxed, using lots of lube. Following the trail of what other people bought when they purchased the plugs she recognised the other item in the package as an anal douche, for rinsing before and after 'back-door play. Truly that devious man thought of everything!

Later that night Josie had a hot shower and as she soaped herself down she let her fingers linger and trail around her mons. She luxuriated in its baby smoothness since being intimately waxed and she loved its increased sensitivity. As she draped her towel around her damp body Josie decided to try out her new gadgets. She ran warm water into the basin and submerged the douche, squeezing the bulb and letting it draw the water in. Next she carefully slid it between her butt cheeks and into her back passage, the nozzle was so slim she barely felt it, but the sensation of the warm water flushing into her was odd, it ran out of her and down her legs into the shower tray. Josie repeated the procedure then rinsed the douche clean and separated the 2 parts to dry on the corner of the bath.

Josie finished patting herself dry and began to rub cocoa butter into her soft skin. She was determined that the Master would always find her fragrant and supple so, as well as taking pilates classes, she now took extra care of her skin all over, imagining his fingertips kneading and stroking her. As Josie massaged cream into the tops of her thighs she let her fingers drag lightly over her hairless mound, she felt a pulse in her clit and the moisture began to build in her slit. Standing so that she could watch in the mirror Josie was able to detect the swelling begin until her clit was clearly prominent in the shadow between her pussy lips. Josie briefly closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, tugging at the tight points of both her nipples simultaneously.

"MMmmmh" she moaned and felt bolts of thrill run straight to her box. Her juices were flowing freely and there was wetness at the top of her thighs. Opening her eyes she imagined being watched by the Master, his strict instruction having been, "Pleasure yourself my little Slut!"

"I'm wet for you Sir" she whispered.

She dipped her longest finger deep inside her pussy and held it out to the mirror.

"Look Sir, my pussy is always ready for you. You want me to lick my own juices? Yes Master," and she sucked on her finger, looking at her reflection to perfect her seductive expression.

She began to tap on her clitoris with her finger, fast taps which made its sensitive tip thrill, then stopped to dip her finger deep inside her hot cunt again, this time trailing the glistening liquid around each of her nipples, coating the tight hard buds with the musk of her arousal.

Josie felt a heaviness in her breasts, her legs felt leaden too, as if they wanted to tense, so she turned to the shelf to locate the butt plug and tube of KY jelly.

Josie squeezed the tube to drizzle clear lube all over the top half of the butt plug and willed herself to relax, presenting the head of the toy at her back passage. The cold of the jelly was a shock and her heart beat fast, she pressed until she felt her back entry begin to give, another slow, firm push and the plug slipped in! Suddenly the only part of it left outside her was its flared base, what a shock! How did it feel? She was not sure. Not too big, not too different from normal, just a sensation of 'fullness'. What should she do to enjoy it? She continued to pinch and twist her nipples and she felt the same pleasure as previously, no! She felt more pleasure, a larger area than her pussy was getting excited. She continued to stroke her clit, her finger sliding her juices around her inner and outer lips and they became more slick by the minute.

Josie wanted more, MORE OF EVERYTHING! It was as if the plug in her butt was making her greedy, she wanted to pull as much pleasure into herself as possible . Josie moved to her bedside drawer, the butt plug jiggling as she walked, so she moved around some more. She bent down to look in the drawer, hyper aware of the plug buried in her arse and how it would look if the Master was watching. She grasped her rabbit vibrator and ran it sensuously around her lips, licking its tip before pressing the button to switch it on. She chose the slowest speed, she wanted this to last a long time. Josie trailed the tip of the vibe around each of her nipples several times, damn that felt good! She wanted to rock her hips, and why not? it was all movement and that felt delicious in her back passage too. Standing before the mirror once more she saw the sex-crazed Josie that she had become: dark eyes with lusty dilated pupils, nipples pinched into pert dark buds, giving her rounded breasts a little lift too. Her pussy looked different, its lips were engorged with blood, looking fuller and her clitoris was swollen and almost shocking in its prominence and pinkness. Her pussy and thigh tops glistened with her slick arousal and she made eye contact with herself while trailing the bright purple vibrator down her body, passing her belly button, teasing her slit until she pressed it up into the hunger of her pulsing pussy. Wow!

"Master!" Josie groaned, her voice hoarse with lust,

"The butt plug ... it feels ... delicious! I can't ... hold back ... want to cum!"

"Mmmmh ... ahh!" Josie could no longer put words together, she was like a dog on heat, thrusting her hips and feeling the pleasure of the buzzing vibe pumping in and out of her pussy combined with the full feeling caused by the plug buried in her butt. The vibrations, though gentle, travelled through the membranes between her 2 holes, so now the weighted butt plug was buzzing too. Wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over Josie, and she wanted to clamp tightly onto the 'rabbit' whilst at the same time feeling a desire to open herself up wide and cram as many phallic objects into her pussy as she could! Never had she felt so dirty and slutty but it was a delicious horny feeling as her orgasmic throbs now included her sphincter and she shuddered and pulsed with additional muscle spasms that came on waves of pleasure.

"Master please ... please ... want ... cum." Josie's begging to her imaginary dominant was almost gibberish. With her eyes squeezed closed Josie orgasmed and kept cumming until her legs went weak and she sank to the floor, letting the vibe slide out of herself with a wet plop.

Breathless, Josie could hardly stand, her legs seemed to belong to someone else, but as the aftershocks faded she got herself up and took one last look in the mirror. Sex crazed Josie had gone, replaced by a girl with a post-orgasmic glow, but still wearing a wicked little butt plug! Josie cleaned herself up, blotting away the juices of her arousal and climax, but she decided she would leave the plug in place for a while longer. She threw on a robe and went down to the kitchen to get herself a cold drink.

While she stood on the cold tiles in the low-lit kitchen, sipping water, Josie's phone pinged with the arrival of a text message.

"Did you receive my gifts?"

There was no caller ID, but Josie knew it must be the Master, so she replied "Yes Sir" and added him to her contacts list.

"Have you tried them yet?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

"I knew you wouldn't wait, dirty slut. Did you enjoy the plug?"

"I did Sir," Josie felt her cheeks flush as she texted back.

"Did you cum?"

"Yes Sir."

"Open your robe, wanton slut. Who gave you permission to cum?"

Josie was startled, she looked around the empty kitchen, then out into the blackness which enveloped her garden and the fields beyond.

Her phone pinged again "Follow orders, or I will punish!"

Josie's pulse kicked up as she pulled slowly at the belt of her robe and opened it to bare her breasts.

"Better. Walk to window"

Josie moved to the black expanse of glass and scanned the dark space outside, her heart thumping in her chest.

A new text pinged in "Touch yourself".

Tentatively Josie's left hand moved to a nipple to pinch and twist it. She felt the familiar heat of desire unravel inside her and she moved her other hand to her right breast tweaking and pulling at it too.

Following the Master's commands had strings of desire tugging at her pussy already and a warming and throbbing began in her loins. Josie licked her lips and let her head drop back, exposing her pale neck, if the Master wanted a show, she would give him one. She trailed a finger around her mouth and nibbled, sucking at her index finger suggestively. She let her hand make a slow trail down her body before dipping it between her pussy lips and gasping with delight as she plundered her box with 2 digits which she began to work in and out, making a squelching sound in the dark silence.

"That's right. Fuck yourself dirty girl!" the message flashed onto her phone screen with the familiar ping sound, and Josie groaned as her desire heightened.

Josie moved to the fridge door and opened it, the light illuminating her nakedness while she rummaged in the vegetable drawer for a courgette. She brandished it with triumph and allowed a wicked smile to play around her lips before she kissed it's cool, green outer skin. While she looked straight ahead, imagining the Master watching her from the field beyond, she trailed the courgette slowly down her naked body, raising goosebumps as it passed with its chilly touch. Then Josie stood with her back to the kitchen counter, placed her palms on its smooth surface and boosted herself up until she was sitting on it facing the garden.

The phone stayed silent, Josie imagined the Master was enjoying the tease, so she brought the vegetable up to her mouth and wrapped her lips around, moving it in and out, it sucking it deep and long before she let it travel down her body again. She spread her legs wide and sank its cool fleshy length deep in her cunt.

"Aaah," she let out a moan, it was big and it was cold in her hot juicy box, but it was fucking awesome!

She sawed it in and out of her slowly, while her greedy pussy made slurping noises and coated the courgette with her musky juices. She'd almost forgotten she still wore the butt plug, but it was pressing into her causing a wonderful filled feeling and the sensations of arousal shortly became intense, as if her orgasm was galloping towards her. Josie was barely aware how deeply she was fucking herself with the courgette, her legs spread wide like a dirty slut. All she knew was there was a hunger in her which must be satisfied, and the Master wanted to see his dirty girl in action. She dragged repeatedly on her nipple until it was aching and sore but she couldn't stop, her core muscles were clenching and throbbing while her back passage was pulsing around its silicone invader, until the waves of orgasm peaked and came crashing and breaking on the shore. Josie stilled her pumping motion with the vegetable phallus, letting her pussy clench and throb around it, satisfying all her filthy desires.

later, when her breathing steadied and her pulse slowed she gently pulled the courgette out of her battered and bruised pussy, raising it to her mouth once more, in order to lick off her slippery, musky juices. She enjoyed the taste of her own arousal, but most of all she wanted to please the Master with a saucy show.

Her phone pinged again. The screen showed clapping hands and a smiley face emoji. Josie scanned the dark outside her window but still couldn't see anyone. She closed her robe and eased herself gingerly off the counter, before depositing the courgette in the sink. Time for bed. She turned her back on the window and snapped off the under cupboard lights.