Cleaner Close Pt. 05

Story Info
Josie becomes a pet, girl-on-girl action watching porn.
3.7k words
4.74
18.3k
6
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie made her way up the stony drive, the birds sang and the sun slanted through the trees. As she approached, her eyes were drawn to the top floor of the house. Its blinds were drawn for privacy, she felt a thrill deep in her stomach at the thought of the domination, punishment and pleasure she could experience there. What went on in that room filled her waking thoughts and fuelled vivid dreams which left her pussy wet and throbbing with pleasure.

Unlocking the door and letting herself in at the side of the house, her pulse picked up in anticipation. She hung her coat on the rack and removed her Ugg boots, exchanging practical leggings and sweatshirt for the short black maid's dress and apron she wore to clean the house. Before Josie could zip the dress up, she became aware Maya was hovering in the kitchen doorway, a soft smile on her pretty face.

"I have a present from the Master," she said, producing an object from behind her back, which made Josie's legs go weak with desire, it was a chrome anal plug with a fabulous, bushy fox tail attached.

"He wants you to wear it while you work today," she said, her expression mischievous. "Shall I help you put it in?"

Josie couldn't suppress a nervous giggle, but nodded, so slipping off her knickers and turning her back, she lifted her skirt and tilted her naked bum in Maya's direction. Josie felt the other girl approach and drop to her knees.

"I'm just applying some lube," Maya reassured, her breath warm against Josie's skin, although she also felt goosebumps breaking out with anticipation. Could the Master know this had featured in her fantasies so prominently?

"It's gonna be cold babe," Maya's voice pierced her reverie, then she felt the plug's cold, hard probing against her anal whorl, pressing insistently to invade her inner sanctum until, with a gentle pop, it was inside, filling her, having pushed passed the muscular ring. It's coldness and weight added to the feeling of fullness its size created (Josie was very glad she'd been doing her homework with the black silicone butt plug). As it nestled within, she felt her arousal and sensitivity increase, as if her whole pussy had woken from a slumber and was horny! Whilst the tickling of the trailing fur tail against Josie's bare skin was delightfully sexy, every move she made sent tingles of desire out from her back passage into her moist pussy.

"Girl, that looks HOT!" Maya exclaimed. She swung the tail so that the trailing fur brush stroked and tickled the back of the other girl's thighs, whilst the weight of it hanging from the plug made more moisture gather in Josie's pussy, increasing the 'hunger' in her box, which felt so damn horny. She felt stretched and punished by the unforgiving metal plug, but simultaneously her sensitive, tight back passage throbbed around the plug and loved the invasion, whilst Josie herself gloried in the faint sensation of humiliation at being turned into an animal, a pet for her Master to command & play with at will. A blush crept up her neck and over her face.

"I've never worn anything like that!" Maya sounded strangely envious.

Josie looked over her shoulder shyly, trying to peek at her tail, yet even that small movement stirred thrills deep in her groin.

"It seems he's going to turn you into his pet - would you like that Josie?" Maya stroked Josie's hair away from her face and looked deep into her eyes as the other girl nodded. "I think I'd like a pet too." She kissed Josie tenderly on the lips, giving her tail a tiny tug. Both the girl-on-girl kiss and the tug on Josie's tail had her slit moistening. She found it both exciting and illicit to be desired by a woman. Maya turned reluctantly on her heel and left the room.

Josie slipped her stockinged toes into her high shoes and strode towards the kitchen, made hyper-aware of every step she took by the tail swaying gently behind her under her dress, titillating her gently but insistently with every move she made. For over an hour she worked through her chores, wiping surfaces, dusting ledges and vacuuming carpets. Not only did she become hornier and wetter with every step and reach she made, the metal plug adjusted to her body temperature and insistently pressed and massaged her back passage. She was conscious that the Master was watching on live feed, so she exaggerated all her bends and stretches, sensuous and feline... Josie's pussy lips grew puffy with arousal and moisture gathered in her slit and spilled onto the top of her stockinged thighs. Putting the vac back in the cupboard she turned to find Maya waiting on the landing, dressed in black underwear which predominantly consisted of black straps and buckles. She beckoned Josie over, that look of mischief on her face again.

"Turn around," she commanded, slapping Josie's bare bottom even as she complied, sendimg tingles and thrills radiating through her bum and the muscles gripping the anal plug. She stood still, savouring the leg-trembling desire she felt, barely aware that Maya was unzipping her dress.

"Face me," Maya's voice was firm, but not as domineering as the Master's.

Her hands gripped the straps of Josie's bra and eased them off her shoulders, teasing the lace cups of the bra away from her nipples. Next she leaned in close to fasten her lips around one nipple and began sucking firmly while teasing with her teeth. Josie revelled in the gentle torment and let her head drop back as she was suckled with an insistent pressure. It was toe-curlingly erotic, zaps of hot and cold pricking sensations travelled back and forth from her breast to clit at hyper-speed. When her nipple became a hard bullet, Maya swiftly produced a suction-cup nipple clamp, which she fastened tight to Josie's teat before deftly moving to the other breast to repeat the process. Her ministrations caused molten lava to build deep in Josie's core, shocks and pulses of desire flared into action while Maya sucked at her teat until the nipple hardened and became engorged, then Maya trapped it in a second suction cup, which made Josie bite her lip.

"How does that feel?" Maya searched her face as she struggled up from a pool of lust-induced lethargy to reply.

"Fantastic!" her breathing was ragged as she tried to cope with the onslaught of pleasure and pain.

"There's more!" Maya smiled and flicked a switch on each clamp, setting them buzzing.

Josie's knees buckled at that and Maya gripped her shoulders so she didn't stumble and fall.

"Your tail looks fantastic!" Maya enthused as she held Josie upright and helped her out of her dress, followed by the bra, leaving stockings and shoes.

"Master also wants you to wear this." She produced a headband of realistic fur fabric with dark-tipped fox ears attached. "Adorable," she said, cocking her head to one side she placed it on Josie's, tucking her hair around it to cover her human ears. Josie's face looked slack and dreamy with the overload of stimulation she was experiencing, but Maya was all business.

"Proceed," she said firmly.

Josie set off ahead of her, walking sinuously and languorously, hips swaying so the bushy fox tail swung behind her. Right now she felt like a filthy sex goddess, pulled towards the Pleasure Zone by the burning desire in her pussy and her stretched back passage. Josie was delighted to embrace her new role as Master's pet, a slinky, venal vixen whose reward would be sexual gratification and Josie was willing (no, eager!) to perform or receive any sexual favour her Master desired.

Maya entered the access code then they made their way along the stark corridor to the room Josie remembered so well, its walls and cabinets visibly stocked with myriad items which could cause pleasure and pain. This time, due to her internet searches, Josie was much more educated and could recognise many items, the whips and paddles of various size which would deliver blows which ranged from mild to eye-watering intensity. The shelves of dildos and vibrators were grouped by size - both length and girth. All of this registered in her peripheral vision as her eyes locked onto the Master, seated in his leather chair, dressed in a black singlet and matt black leather jeans. His eyes locked with hers and she felt drawn towards him, until he raised his hand in a 'stop' gesture.

"A pet should approach her Master on all fours," he said sternly so Josie complied immediately. The floor was hard and cold against her knees, but she felt the delicious tickle of the fox-tail against her thighs and calves as she crawled, allowing a little dip in her lower back which made her butt to jut out.

"Do you like my pet Maya?" he asked, Josie rubbed herself against his legs with her head and body as she'd seen cats do. The Master stroked down her flank, cupping her breast in passing, then slapped her firmly on her buttock which made Josie moan with desire.

"Is that a purr my pet?" Master smirked, before slapping the other butt cheek even harder. Josie gasped and bit her lip, feeling desperate to touch herself, the fire in her clitoris was really building, but she knew this would be forbidden, so she continued her cat-like rubbing against Master's legs, nudging them wider apart to get her head into his lap.

"I think your pet is beautiful Master. Look how she caresses you. I would love to stroke her, with your permission." Maya's voice was silky and seductive as she approached Josie's up-tilted posterior.

"Stroke away," said the Master and suddenly Maya's slim, cool fingers stroked Josie's labia, the slick folds parting easily, allowing her fingers to tease Josie's slit. Her fellow slave stroked up and down the full length of her gash, from the burning, sensitive nub of her swollen clit to her pulsing anus adorned with the fox-tail dildo, making Josie's pussy awash with hot molten symptoms of desire. Teasing fingers dragged up and down, parting the lips and spreading her wetness and its warmth around, awaking a million delicious sensations which Josie struggled to cope with, knowing she was forbidden to cum without permission.

Master watched the girls' activities intently, he'd unbuttoned his flies and released his engorged member while parting his legs to allow Josie close enough to nuzzle, lick and suck at his cock and balls. Josie made animalistic mewls and moans of pleasure as she sank her open mouth over him taking his length down her throat. She sucked up and down slowly several times, then she came up to the tip of his penis and began to lick around it's mushroomed head, swirling her tongue to massage its raised edge and tantalize its many nerve endings. She was rewarded by a growl of pleasure from the Master, before he placed his hand on top of her head to revert her to sucking and bobbing, encasing his hot flesh as deep within her throat as she could manage. He didn't maintain pressure on her head, allowing her to choose her own speed and technique, but he did enjoy the vibrations from her moaning with desire as Maya fingered her hot pussy while Josie sucked him off.

"Help my Pet climb onto my lap Maya!" Master commanded. Josie felt Maya's fingers leave her slit to lift under her arms, taking her weight, helping her stand on legs of jelly. Maya held Josie steady while she straddled the Master, a knee either side of his hips, but Josie hovered above him while he gripped his cock with both hands and slid it provocatively up and down her swollen, slick pussy lips.

"How much do you want this my Pet?" Master looked up at Josie's flushed face, lipstick smeared from licking and sucking his engorged manhood.

"I want it so much Master. Please let me ride you until I cum," Josie begged.

Master positioned his cock head at her entrance, Maya released her and Josie sank down, fast and hard, on his swollen member. She delighted in the shock rush of sensations as his thick girth filled her pulsing hole, even as the hard butt plug stretched her back passage and rubbed within her. She groaned and panted with arousal and effort as she shunted herself up and down on him as fast and hard as she could, wanting it rough and animalistic.

"Cum Pet, your Master wishes it!"

So Josie rode him hard, each descent down his fleshy pole pressed the butt plug against her and it was the shocks which rippled out from this pounding which tipped her over the edge. Josie began to cum, a throbbing which exceeded anything she'd experienced before. She felt as if her pussy and back passage were pulsing in syncopation, tightening around a cock and a plug respectively, their rings of muscles being bounced back by these objects, making the waves of her orgasm go on and on. Her eyes squeezed shut, in the rapture of her orgasm, but she was aware of the Master cumming too, his cock's pulses propelling seed deep into her burning core. Josie's whole body sank down onto the Master as she rode the last waves of her climax, but this was not time for her to rest.

"Tie her to the chair Maya!" Master's commanding voice broke Josie's reverie, firm hands helped her off his lap and steadied her stumbles towards a hard wooden chair. Josie felt a trail of her cum mixed with the Master's running down her bare leg. She sat, dazed as Maya fussed around her, gently removing the butt plug and using restraints to tie her wrists behind her back as she sat on the chair. Her legs were spread apart and her feet were each strapped to a chair leg, up on the toes so that her pussy lips spread open while a mess of juices from her sexual adventure continued to dribble out. Maya slid an egg-shaped silicone device inside her and held a water bottle to Josie's lips, from which she drank greedily.

In front of her a plasma screen came to life : colour and noise. Josie saw scenes of the Master pleasuring Maya. She couldn't drag her eyes from the screen, the sweat glistened on Maya's naked flesh as the Master put her through various punishments, beating her with a narrow paddle, which rapidly brought the flesh up to a rosy glow, before swatting her with an evil looking leather crop, causing dark stripes on her skin and making her cry out with each blow. Suddenly the egg inside Josie burst into buzzing action, and she became distracted and consumed by waves of delicious feeling which ramped up her arousal.

A water bottle was rigged up behind the chair to which Josie was tied, the straw reached over her shoulder, easily accessible. Josie took several gulps of water, her throat dry as she watched the 'dungeon master' in action on the screen, causing a throb of arousal to build in her pussy again, although the egg within had ceased buzzing as suddenly as it began. She watched on-screen Maya suck the Master's cock lasciviously, knowing that not long ago she'd had the same throbbing member in her own mouth, she could still taste him, could still feel his seed leaking out and pooling between her thighs. She looked down at her splayed open legs, her hairless lips spread wide and still puffy from riding his hard cock to orgasm, and she felt a strange pride at the juices which oozed out of her. Josie was becoming the fuck toy the Master wanted her to be. Her pussy tingled and her nipples were trapped, hardened points remembering him thrusting deep inside her.

On screen, Master was grunting and thrusting (he was no longer plundering Maya's mouth, but fucking her rosy, striped arse). Josie struggled against her restraints, wishing her hands were free to press and rub at her clit, but there was no escaping, so she sipped more water and tried to hold back her lust as she watched Maya & her dominant enjoying a spectacular joint climax, while her pussy clenched in sympathetic envy. Again the vibrating egg burst into action inside her, and Josie struggled to cope with the new stimulation without climaxing.

The real life porn on screen did not stop! The Master had put together footage of many favourite moments. Josie was enthralled and aroused by his dominance, not only with Maya, but several other women of varying shapes and size. There was also a beautiful female dominatrix who wore a tight purple corset, it cinched in her waist and hoisted her breasts up, but didn't cover them, instead it sat under them against her ribs. She wore a silver ring in each nipple and a stud in her tongue. The close-ups of her licking and sucking the Master showed that, if used around the frenulum, the stud added spice to her oral skills. She used it in a similar way when lapping and sucking at the pussies of the girl slaves, who cried out in delight, begging her "stop it's too much", but of course she didn't, because they hadn't used the safe word - Deadbolt.

Josie was, by now, humming with pent up desire and arousal, her frustration making her sweat and feel twitchy, with strings of juices at her cunt lips as if she was drooling. She no longer dared sip the water, because now the added pressure of a full bladder made her hyper-aware of her pussy and the surrounding area : it was hot, tight and yearning for release. At that moment the silicone egg stilled, Maya returned and stood before her.

"How are you feeling, Pet?" she enquired, running her finger over Josie's breast still trapped in the nipple clamp. Josie jumped and groaned, straining against her bonds.

"Horny as hell, I want to be fucked!" Josie panted, "and I'm dying to pee!" her voice dropped to a whisper making this final confession.

"Did you see anything you liked?" Maya continued in a teasing tone of voice, using her fingers to nip and pinch at Josie's labia, leaning in she almost kissed her, but kept just out of reach.

"O Maya, it was all so arousing. I'm a ball of desire, melting with lust!" Josie almost sobbed.

The slave girl knelt between her legs, gently blowing on the folds of her open pussy. Josie shuddered, but panicked.

"O please Maya no, I need to pee so badly!"

Maya moved in and touched the tip of her tongue to Josie's clit, making her squeal. Maya did not stop, she continued to lick and suck, dabbing and probing with her tongue, and Josie was helpless to resist, bound as she was and spread open. Josie's moans and cries were a mixture of pleasure and despair, she really couldn't hold her water much longer.

"O please, o please o pleeeease," she wailed, thrashing her head from side to side, in an effort to keep from cumming and pissing herself.

"You may empty your bladder Pet. You have permission to cum."

The deep rumble of the Master's voice came from across the room and surprised Josie. She'd been so absorbed in the on-screen sex scenes that she forgot the Master was in the room, but now she realised he must've been watching her, watching the sex tape. Gauging her reactions and operating the vibrating egg remotely, he'd taken her to the brink of orgasm but always denying her satisfaction. Could she pee with him watching? While Maya licked at her pussy? Equally could she hold it in much longer? As Josie battled with her modesty, Maya latched onto the nub of her clitoris, sucking long and hard ... and Josie HAD to let go! A warm stream of her urine poured out, pooling and eddying around her rump on the chair as it flowed past Maya's chin and dripped onto the floor. As she peed, she came, great relieving waves of orgasm washed over, her head fell back and she sobbed, her chest heaving with combined delight, release and horror. Her moans of pleasure masked the splashing sound of the fluid hitting the floor, but her shock and shame wouldn't flow away so quickly. Yet why worry? The Master had commanded it, she was his pet, an animal, it had felt good, (so good) to let it all go.

"Get cleaned up!" the Master commanded, and Josie knew this session was at an end. Maya brought ice for Josie to apply to her nipples, because they tingled and burned so badly once she removed the nipple clamps. She waited for Maya to release her from the chair, then followed meekly to the wetroom. Once they were alone she asked Maya the identity of the purple-corseted dominatrix who'd fascinated and aroused her.

12