Cleaning Her Off...

Story Info
He loves to eat other men's cum from wife's pussy.
530 words
4.1
261.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swinger
swinger
8 Followers

Cleaning Her Off After Her Affairs

I am a married male 32, and my wife is 41. Some time ago through heated sex. I brought up the fact that I would like for her to be with another man. She was against this at first. It took me many months to finally get her to give in to the idea. She told me that she did not feel that she could do this with me watching. She simply felt that it would drive a wedge between us.

Although this is not what I had in mind I gave in to the idea, as long as she told me every detail of her night. Two weeks later she had to go to some training classes for a new position at work. Well it turned out that one of her team members had to go as well. This team member was also one of her old boyfriends. He was happily married now with a hottie wife. AJ was my age and also a friend of mind. I had to take the upper hand here or nothing would happen. I told him of mine plans for my wife and that she was now willing under the right circumstances.

This was a very uncomfortable conversation for me. Well, he agreed that he would help us out. So it was all set up, and I hoped it would happen. They reached Chicago, and had their adventure. When she came home two days later she told me everything. She said that it was okay and that she would be willing to do it again. She said that he was not as good as me. I know that is what she said, but I knew in my mind she was not telling me the truth. I felt that she did not want to hurt me.

Well, she and AJ relived it the next weekend. I went to my watering hole from 7 to 11 pm. When I arrived home the house was dark and quiet. I then heard my wife call me into the bedroom where I found her laying on our bed naked with a smile on her face. She said "I will tell you of my night after you do me a favor and fulfill my new fantasy."

I looked at her and said what's that? My wife then pointed down at her cum filled pussy and said eat it. This was a big shock. Would it make me gay if I ate another man's cum from my wife's pussy? I sat and thought for minute. The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea. Now I don't know what others mean when they say that they don't like the taste of cum. I love the taste and the feeling of the thick bitter fluid in my mouth.

I went down on her and loved it. Now at least once a month she indulges me in my new favorite pastime. We have taken it a step further with me now playing the slave role in our sessions. I service my wife orally with great passion now, and our sex life is incredible.

swinger
swinger
8 Followers