Cleaning the Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hesitate. It has been a couple of years since I last sucked a cock, but I hadn't forgotten how. As I took it into my mouth I felt Karen's toes grasp my cock! As I sucked she wanked me with her toes! It didn't take much. I exploded into my panties – so I'd still be a virgin at the end of today, but I didn't care!

I let the cock slip out of my mouth. Then I reached into my panties and slide my hand up scooping up as much of my cum as I could. I then spread that over the tip and shaft of the cock. Then I slowly slid my mouth down to demonstrate to Karen how I would love to blow a cock while she watched.

After that, I used her bathroom to wash my face before Karen and I exited the office together. "That all looks very good Neil," she announced. Then told Jodi, "I'll be back in a couple of hours, and then Neil is going to give me another session."

I was already growing hard again at the thought she was heading out to get a nice fucking and soon I'd be eating another Creampie.

... To be continued

12