Cleaning the Garage

Story Info
Helping a neighbor has never been such fun.
2.5k words
4.55
58k
99
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forummj
forummj
212 Followers

It was a brisk Sunday morning in June as I turned towards the house after my morning run. The sun was slowly climbing the sky, and the smell of dew sodden grass filtered through the air.

I stopped near my front porch and started my warm down stretches.

"Morning Matt," breaking the quiet morning silence, "I have some lifting that needs doing. I don't suppose you could give me a hand?"

Lifting my gaze from my sitting position, I saw Miss Thompson, the widow who lived nextdoor, peering over the hedge, smiling down at me.

Ever since she moved in last summer, I had had a crush on her, even if she was in her late 30s. She was wearing a dark blue dressing gown, covering every inch of her 5'4" lean frame. Her deep blue eyes shimmered in the morning light as her full rosy lips smiled a devastating smile.

I remember watching her sunbathing by her pool last summer. Her tanned body lying exposed in the golden sun, wearing an incredible French underwear style bikini, leaving little of her 36DD bosom to the imagination; At least that's how big I guessed they were. At the same time, her bikini bottoms clung to her tight ass like a second skin. I spent many nights that summer, cock in hand, fantasising about what I had been graced with that day. What else is a horny 18-year-old to do?

As I rose from my position on the floor, I smiled back at her and walked forward.

"Hi Miss Thompson, I need to change first, but I can come over in about an hour if that's okay?" I said, still slightly breathless, very aware that I needed a shower.

"Thank you, Matt. Take your time. I'll be in the backyard when you're ready," She turned and walked inside, shooting me a quick smile. I couldn't help but watch her firm ass as it swayed its way down the path. Some things are just good enough to eat.

After showering and changing, I made my way downstairs to fix myself some breakfast. I sat with quiet eagerness about spending several hours trying to catch careful glimpses of Miss Thompson, under the guise of helping her out.

I made my way out the back door and toward our garden's gate separating from Miss Thompson's. As I reached for the latch, I was greeted with a vision worthy of any renaissance painting. She stood facing away from me, examining her garden. Her cotton dress, caressed by the sun, revealed the body beneath. The contrast of dark, tanned skin behind the soft white linen was mesmerising. It was all I could do to tear my eyes away in time before she turned and saw me. It was more than just a smile that greeted me as she turned and walked towards me; She was breathtaking.

I slowly unhooked the latch and swung open the gate. "Right," I said, pausing to draw my breath and regain composure, "Where do you want me?"

Miss Thompson paused and smiled strangely at me before answering. "Hmmm, well, you can start in the garage," she said, trying to make it sound less of a job, "I still have junk in there since the work I had done last Fall, and I need it emptying."

Rubbing my hands together and pushing out my chest, "Well, lead the way, let me at it."

Following close behind, we walked through the house. I watched as I went, dreaming of that fabulous bikini-clad ass I had fantasised about so many times before. We reached the kitchen and went down a small staircase into the garage. As Miss Thompson explained what she wanted to be moved, I realised this wasn't going to be a quick task, but what the hell, I got to spend a few enchanted hours with her.

I had worked for about two hours before Miss Thompson came in with some drinks. She motioned for me to sit with her and have a break. We sat and chatted for a short while until it was time to resume the work and the one task I'd been putting off all day; Moving the water heater from the corner. I knew it was going to be heavy, and as if she read my mind, Miss Thompson said she would help, or at least try.

We positioned ourselves at either end of the heater and took hold of it. We lifted with a brief pause, almost immediately realising that it was still half full of water. I managed to take the weight, but poor Miss Thompson couldn't lift it. With the heater now tilted steeply to one side, the water surged forward and broke through the rusty panels. Gallons of water cascaded out and soaked Miss Thompson from head to toe.

I stood motionless for a second or two, not wanting to drop the barrel on my toe. I slowly lowered the load to the floor a poor sodden image came into view. Poor Miss Thompson was drenched; this, however, was not the first thing I noticed. Still wearing her light cotton dress, Miss Thompson's chest had now been made completely visible through the fabric. And while not wearing a bra which was evident earlier when she turned to face me in the garden, the view I was now afforded was one I would never forget.

She stood in front of me, her mouth wide open as if she had just jumped into a lake during winter. Her mountainous chest heaving up and down furiously, and her nipples standing to attention, almost piercing her dress. However, this wasn't the only sight that afternoon that caught my attention.

As I continued to drop down and lower the heater, my eyes never once left the sculptured body in front of me. As they travelled down over Miss Thompson's heaving breasts and across her flat glistening stomach, my body froze, and I felt a sharp jolt up my spine. Just below her waistline, sprouting from a small patch of delicately manicured hair, was the biggest cock I had ever seen. I had never even seen anything in a magazine this big before. It lay there pulsing from the shocking cold as the soft material clung to it like a second skin, outlining every bump of the thick solid veins running along its length to the sizeable plum-shaped head.

I didn't want to be looking at it, but I couldn't take my eyes away. As the heater finally settled on the ground, I fell to my knees; never for one moment did I remove my gaze from the python five feet away. I found my mouth starting to drool, and my heartbeat began to race as I watched the weighty shaft bob in front of me from the shivers of its owner.

There I sat in my mesmerised state, utterly unaware of anything else until I realised that the object of my interest was moving closer to me. First to the left, then to the right, it swung gently. It slowly came closer and closer still until it was right in front of my face, no more than 6 inches away. Up close and personal, it looked even more enormous, even better, and all the more delicious. "What are you saying?" In a brief moment of clarity, I thought to myself, "That's a cock! Moreover, it's on your next-door neighbour, your female next-door neighbour!"

Hundreds of questions, statements and exclamations swirled around my mind, but only one thing mattered at that moment. I had only ever seen one cock in the flesh, which was my own. And now, sitting in my neighbours' garage, I was face to face with another, and I couldn't get enough of it.

As I continued my examination, tracing every thick vein with my eyes as they wound their way along the meaty, pulsating shaft, I was suddenly aware that the thin see-through fabric wrapper was slowly lifting upwards. As the deep purple shiny head came into view, a short sharp gasp escaped my lips. The cockhead was covered by a small fold of ruffled skin, slowly retracting over the crown as it engorged.

The dress was lifted further, revealing more of the sculptured obelisk in front of me. And now, I saw it in its purest form without any form of obstruction. As the massive plum-sized head started reaching forward, bobbing gently up and down, my head was doing the same, wholly taken, in metronomic time with my new fascination.

I watched as the gorgeous veins throbbed and the skin twitched along the shaft. I gazed down across the pole dancing in front of my eyes as it rose closer to my face, I caught the slight musky aroma, and I remember thinking how intoxicating it was; It was getting really close now.

I hadn't noticed that Miss Thompson was now standing above me, dress crumpled up on the floor. She stared down at me with her hands on her hips, her massive erection beckoning me forward. I hadn't even realised that I had started undressing. Knelt in front of Miss Thompson, I was frantically stroking my own 7" cock, daring to reach out and touch the huge phallus inches away from me. I hesitated, but I didn't have to wait long until I got my wish.

My eyes crossed slowly as each pupil remained glued to the thick cock approaching me. The giant head brushed my lips gently. I was surprised at the feeling; silky, soft and warm, not what I expected. Then I felt a gentle but firm hand on the back of my head pulling forward.

"Open up." She purred.

I felt the head touch my lips again, and in a split second, all hesitation melted away. I nervously opened my mouth wide and felt the velvety head slide inside my mouth. "IT'S HUGE!!" or at least I think that's the first thing I thought; however, I can't be sure with something so big and alien pushing over my tongue.

From my point of view, it was certainly surreal. I gazed forward in awe at this thick dark cock, impaling me through the jaw. I tilted my head back slightly and saw Miss Thompson happily smiling at me over her huge tits. And if what I was doing wasn't enough for me, the thought of those delicious mammaries hovering above this gorgeous cock would undoubtedly do it.

As I stared upwards, I felt a slow movement in and out as I was fed more and more of her thick cock. I must have had about 4 inches in my mouth when I suddenly gagged for air. I could feel the head pushing the back of my throat and pulled back quickly, coughing as I did.

It didn't scare me; it spurred me on. I looked back, through watery eyes, at the hard 10-inch prick bobbing in front of me. The only thought in my head was, "I want more, and I want it NOW!" and with that, I dove my head forward, guided my Miss Thompson's hand, I encircled her cock once more, sucking my way along the rigid shaft until I felt it choking the air out of me again.

Lunge after lunge, I tried ramming inches of cock meat into my mouth, tasting as much as I could, and every time wanting more. I stroked it with both hands as my mouth clasped around the cockhead, but there was still inches left untouched. I pushed and pushed, sucked and sucked. Above my slobbering noises, I could hear a muffled continuous, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," from above me. The hand on my head remained, appreciatively stroking my hair.

I had gotten used to suffocation by now and was slowly pushing against my throat with renewed vigour. I felt my throat stretch slightly on each attempt, until suddenly and with a slight popping sound, I felt the gigantic presence of Miss Thompson's cock in my throat. I would have smiled proudly at my achievement if my mouth wasn't stretched to bursting point.

I slowly pulled her cock from my mouth and stared back at the slippery pole, dripping with my spit as I pumped it up and down in my fists. I wasn't finished, not by a long way.

For the next ten minutes, I serviced that cock as no one else could have, or so I'd like to think. I devoured Miss Thompson's dick like a starving man, determined not to stop until it was completely swallowed. I felt like I could go on for hours. Each time I swallowed, I would hum from my throat, vibrating the thick throat pole I enjoyed. And each hum was greeted with an "Ahhhhhhh," or "Mmmmmm," which only fuelled my desire. With one last push, I felt a pair of lemon sized balls press against my chin as I bottomed out and realised I had reached my goal.

"Mghmghmghmgh," was the only exclamation I could muster, and it seemed I was not the only one running out of steam. I pulled back slowly. I could feel the massive schlong throbbing more and more along every inch. I reached the head, locking my lips over the top, and gently sucked while massaging it softly with my tongue. I pumped the shaft as I twisted my head from side to side. The hand on my head was no longer caressing; it was forcefully impaling me each time. "mmmmmmmmm, Oh my God!" It was all the warning I was given or even needed as the first blast hit the back of my throat.

I pumped and pumped, my lips never releasing their vice grip, and load after load of creamy spunk was hurled down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could, but there was too much. I released the cock from my mouth as cum poured down my chin and dripped onto my own exploding dick. Catching my breath but still pumping, I was hit square on the nose by the next burst, again and again. Slowly the eruptions subsided as Miss Thompson's load was spent. My throat, face and cock was covered in her thick cum.

I toppled backwards, exhausted but content. "When I woke up this morning, I certainly never expected this." I thought, licking my lips. I opened my delirious eyes and saw Miss Thompson staring back at me with a devilish sexy smile on her face, stroking her spent cock and sucking her nipple.

"I guess you know the proper answer to your question now." Miss Thompson said.

"Which, question?" I asked, confused and still out of breath.

"Where do you want me?" She said, bending over and kissing me on the lips. "Ask me again, and the answer will be, top of the stairs, second door on the left. I'm going for a shower."

Miss Thompson turned and scooped up her sodden dress. "I..."

She reached the top step and looked over her shoulder at me. "If you needed more of a clue, this is when you ask the question."

I paused, unsure if this was happening. "W—Where do you want me?"

Miss Thompson smiled, adding, "Good boy," before walking out of sight.

forummj
forummj
212 Followers