Cleaning Up

Story Info
He's always enjoyed the freedom of being naked.
2.1k words
3.85
33.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nissi13
nissi13
2 Followers

This is a tale of exhibitionism, though sex would have been great, it was not on the menu. For those who share my appreciation for this, you will know what I mean.

*

I have always enjoyed the freedom of being naked. It's a simple thrill that we can all enjoy, but even better when there is a valid reason for being undressed in the presence of the opposite sex... In this case, I was in the process of eliminating the need to shave my pubic hair, ever again.

"Okay Tony, we have you confirmed for your laser hair removal appointment at 8:15 a.m.," stated the attractive coordinator, her eyes shining with the twinkle of making the sale.

"Thank you Michelle, and who will be taking care of me?" At five two, and lithe of frame, I certainly hoped that it would be her or her equally attractive assistant, Eva. "Should I call before I arrive, or just show up?"

"If you call, you'll get either me or Eva, because we are normally the ones up front here, but we have a very good staff available to take care of our clients."

She didn't get the point of my question. I was scheduled to have what is called a Brazilian Bikini treatment, which meant that they were going to use the laser to remove the pubic hair from my naval, genitals, and as an additional procedure, to remove the hair from my buttocks and in between.

"Oh, and one more thing... Remember to shave the area, before tomorrow. It's no big deal if you don't, but then it will cost you forty dollars to have the technician do it," injected Eva, her smile just as captivating as Michelle's.

"All right then, I will see you two tomorrow morning," I said with a grin. What I wanted to say, was that 'I was looking forward to being naked in front of these two women.' The service I had just retained for the next morning was to begin our first session, of eight visits, to have all the hair removed from my balls and ass.

Now, before you go thinking that like any other typical male, I was entertaining thoughts of porno movie style adventures with these women, I wasn't. What I knew that I could enjoy, was being undressed in the presence of everyday women, for a good reason. Yes, I am an exhibitionist! I have been able to enjoy the pleasure of exposing myself without breaking any laws, or opening myself up to any sort of trouble. It's a simple thrill that has been a quirk of mine for as long as I can remember. Though it is another story, there was the time that I submitted a photo of myself nude and erect, face obscured, in a sheaf of photos that were being reviewed by my abnormal psychology class. The girls appreciated the hard work the military had put into keeping it's infantry in shape, as well as the size of my clean shaven erection...

Being modest, I consider myself to be okay looking, and of moderate size, but it was nice to have the female body of that class and the female instructor express their opinions over my picture.

Anyway, back to the story. I have always shaven my groin area, because I like to have a clean playing field for the girls when we touch each other. The stubble has been a draw back that over time has become quicker to appear than when I was eighteen. Now, I was like a kid before Christmas morning, as I waited for the evening to pass. All night, I had an erection that would not go away, even though I knew that there would be a measure of discomfort involved with the treatment.

8:00 a.m., finds me sitting in the hallway in front of the elevators. I have been here for twenty minutes, waiting for Eva to arrive to open the treatment centers office doors. Each person that comes off the elevators, that is not her, has no idea that I will be naked in a room down the hall...

Her blue scrubs bear the name of the office that I am waiting for, but I have not met her yet. I really wanted to have Eva do this, so I wait to let the woman unlock the doors. Waiting five minutes, and no Eva or Michelle, and I decide to go wait in the office waiting room.

"Good morning, do you have an appointment?"

Looking into the eyes of Rachel, as I was to learn her name, I am caught in bit of a quandary. She is an attractive older woman, with a hint of a Slavic accent, but not the young girl that I talked to the evening before.

"Yes," is my nervous reply, "I have an appointment for 8:15." My giddiness comes from the prospect of an even better thrill. Being naked in front of a complete stranger, and that she has the qualities of one of your friends moms, that all the guys think is hot.

"Good, give me a second, and then come with me," Rachel states, as she goes about starting her day.

Simply nodding, I follow her to the small treatment room in the back, and wait for her directions. She asks me to take a seat, and enters my information in the computer in the room, and makes casual conversation.

Finishing up, Rachel says, "Okay Tony, take off your clothes and we will get started."

This is the part that I had been waiting for. I watch her as I unbutton each button on my shirt, noting that she is going about the process of readying the necessary items for taking care of me. It is sort of erotic how she is attempting to give me as much privacy as she can, in a situation where it is anything but private.

In a few minutes, I have removed and folded my shirt, pants, and underwear. Even in the cool of the room, I can feel myself becoming semi erect, as I stand naked with a clothed woman in the room. Turning to my new acquaintance, I ask, "Do you want me on the table?"

Rachel turned her full attention to me again and said, "Yes, and I see that you still have stubble, did they let you know about shaving the area we are going to treat?"

"They did, but I thought that you might need to see the area where the hair grows, before we started... I know about the additional cost of getting it shaved here."

"No problem, I can shave it for you now, but the laser is an area treatment. We cover the whole area that you want done. Lie back and I will take care of it." It was apparent that Rachel was used to this kind of thing, and it was not as big a deal to her as it was to me. For three years now, only my wife has touched me there. Only my wife has shaved my cock and balls.

With a razor and soap, Rachel proceeded to gently shave from my naval, down around my dick, my balls, down between my legs, and after turning me over, my buttocks and around my asshole. It was very erotic to have her spread my cheeks and lather me and then use the razor in between.

Like I said, it was a little more exciting now, to have this woman touching me in such a private manner, during the course of her work. Rachel then used a cool wet wash cloth to remove the soap and shaved hair. With a little water and another wash cloth, the last of the soap was cleaned away, and the process of using the laser began. With great professionalism and care, Rachel began at me naval, and allowed me to get used to the effects of the laser. It felt like a mild electrical tingle to me, though it has been described as feeling like the snapping of a rubber band. There was the sensation of some heat, though the cool water from earlier helped out by cooling the skin prior to the laser. There was a gel that was applied, and funny enough, she used a wooden tongue depressor to apply and relocate the gel as we did each area. We talked as she worked, and when there was any discomfort, she would adjust the power setting, and ask if I was ready to continue.

To do my buttocks, Rachel had me roll over again, and assist by spreading my cheeks. Like icing on a cake, she applied the gel between the cheeks, and used the laser to zap the surface area around my asshole and along the crack. When she finished there, it only left my buttocks to be treated. Like applying icing on a cake, she used the tongue depressor to apply the gel. Each cheek was done in turn, and using the depressor like a squeegee, the gel was removed.

"Tony, you can use these tissues to clean up, and then put some of this post laser skin cream on the area. I'll be back in a moment, while you do that and get dressed, okay?"

"Yes ma' am," I said, as I stood up in front of Rachel. I liked having her look at my body. I will admit that the hair removal process took some of the stiffness out of my semi erect Pre-treatment state, but now that it was over, I was beginning to feel him stir back to life.

"Let me know if you need anything, okay? I'll be right outside." Rachel then opened the door, and went next door. I could hear the sounds of an everyday conversation, as I applied the lotion to my buttocks and groin. Since I was alone, and needed to show my genitals a little appreciation for the abuse it just received, I began to masturbate. It was a quick affair, as I was almost hard, and knew that Rachel was due back soon. I had just cum into one of the tissues that she had provided, and was turning to pick up my clothes, when the door opened.

"How are you doing," Rachel asked, as I reached for my underwear...

"OK," I replied as I straightened up to face her with my semi erect penis pointing at her. I know that even if she had walked in on me, it would have been explained away as me applying the lotion to the treated area. It would have been kind of erotic to be stroking my cock, as she watched... Perhaps next time I can put the lotion on while the technician is with me-or maybe she can put it on.

At the front desk, on my way out, I ran into Eva.

"Hi! Looks like you have already been taken care of, huh?" she asks, as I walk up to the desk. "Rachel is an excellent member of our staff. By the way, this is Norma. She is another one of our techs."

Eva answered the question that I had, even before I got the chance to ask it. "Good Morning," I replied to the two girls. The euphoria of a recent climax and the company of two good looking women was wonderful. "Can I schedule my next appointment?"

"Sure, let's take a look at the calendar. It will be ten weeks from now, so pick one of these days," she said, pointing to the computer screen.

Leaning in towards Eva, I looked over the open days, as well as the new girl she had just introduced me to. If Eva isn't available for my next visit, perhaps I can get Norma. "That Friday looks good."

"Any preference on the time, the whole day is open?" Eva asked, as she tapped at the keys.

Since I had just had an 8:00 adventure, I decided to change it up. "How about 11:00, is that a good time?"

"Sure," said Eva, "Do you want Rachel again?"

"That's fine with me, but if she is not free, perhaps Norma could handle me?" is my reply. This brings a smile from Norma.

"I can put you down for either one of them, or just leave it open, all of our staff are good," said Eva.

"Okay, then eleven o'clock on that Friday. You two have a good day, and I will see you then," I tell them in parting. My only wish is that I could do this every day.

*

This adventure is not packed with excitement, but for those of us that enjoy the pleasure of opportunities to expose ourselves to others, I know that you can appreciate it.

nissi13
nissi13
2 Followers