Cleaning Up

Story Info
Submissive cum slut cleans more than dishes to earn dessert.
1.1k words
4.24
38.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just finished dinner. I was standing at the sink, washing dishes in only an apron, black thigh high stockings and black peep toe heels. As he watched me, I could feel myself getting wet. My pussy began to throb and my breasts were aching at the thought of his touch. My want and need was building and I yearned to put my mouth around his cock forming that bulge in his jeans.

I worked as quickly as possible, but made sure to display my ass prominently with the occasional wiggle and jutting it out, legs slightly spread for him. He knew I wanted him as I looked longing at his face, my eyes trailing down his muscular chest to his crotch again. He leaned back in the chair, stretching out his legs and grinned at me. I smiled back with an extra wiggle of my ass and bent over the sink.

I heard the chair scrape on the floor as he abruptly stood up and crossed the short distance to me. He grabbed me by my hips and roughly pulled me against him, asking if this is what I wanted. "Did you want to feel this hard cock against you?" I gasped at the suddenness of the motion and breathed out a "Yes," as he squeezed my hips and ground his jeans covered cock into my bare ass.

His left hand came around to grasp my breast and pulled me against him as his right hand reached under my apron to find my slick wet folds. "Such a needy little pussy, dripping wet for my fat dick, isn't it my little slut?" I only managed a gasp as his fingers thrust into me, his grip tightening on my breast. His fingers formed a rhythm thrusting in and out of me, his thumb circling my sensitive nub, all the time holding me firmly against him. His breath was hot on my neck, whispering in my ear what a wanton little slut I was for him.

He ran his tongue along my neck and asked, "Do you want to feel my cock in your pussy?" I moaned my reply, "Please, I need to cum. I need to feel you in me." He increased the pace of his fingers, plunging harder into me, only to let up and gently rub my clit. Then there was the barest of whispers on my ear as I writhed against him, "Cum for me, slut," as he plunged his fingers in deep, curling them to press against my g-spot. I erupted on his fingers, bucking wildly as he held me tighter against him. "That's a good girl. Let it all go, cum only for me."

As the last waves of orgasm washed over me he turned me around and kissed me tenderly, then pushed me to my knees as he unzipped his pants. No words were necessary as I knew exactly what was expected of me. I quickly pulled his hard cock from his jeans and began to hungrily feast upon it. He groaned as my lips encircled him, my lips moving up and down the shaft and taking his full length to the back of my throat.

Our eyes met as I looked up at him while swirling my tongue around the swollen head of his cock. I licked up a drop of cum leaking from his head and closed my eyes to savor the taste. "Do you love the taste of my seed, baby? Have you been thinking about my semen filling your belly all day?" he asked. I nodded yes with an "Mmhmm" as I took his cock in my mouth again.

His hands found my hair and his fingers twisted in the golden strands, forming a grip to guide my head at the pace he desired. I continued my sloppy stroking of his cock with my mouth as he moved my head up and down, sometimes holding me just past my gag point before letting me come up for air.

As his need for release became greater his use of my mouth became more forceful. My mouth was his fuck toy and he was going to use it as he saw fit. I loved the feel of his hands tugging on my hair, his cock pumping in and out of my hungry mouth as saliva dripped off my chin and onto my apron.

More and more he forced his throbbing shaft to the back of my throat, gagging me and causing me to gasp for air. Tears formed in my eyes and mixed with my mascara forming black rivulets on my cheeks. As he used me harder I was even more aroused, moaning around his cock between the gagging and gasping.

"Does my little semen slut want a belly full of cum?" he queried. "Rub your pussy for me while I fuck your mouth, but be a good girl and do not cum." I followed his instructions and dipped my fingers into my soaked pussy and began rubbing my clit.

An involuntary moan escaped my lips as my fingers began to work. This further excited him and he fucked my mouth with a wild abandon. I reveled in the feeling of being used for his pleasure and the pleasure from my fingers on my clit. Tears and mascara ran freely down my cheeks as I tried to hold back my own orgasm and fought for air between his thrusts in my mouth.

Just when I didn't think I could hold back my orgasm any longer, he groaned, "Fuck, baby. I'm going to fill your tummy with my sperm. Cum for me, baby." A moan of "Fuck!" escaped his lips as thick ropes of his cum filled my mouth and throat. He held my head in place as he emptied his balls in me and I shook with my own orgasm.

Like a good little cum whore I held as much cum in my mouth as possible as I sucked the last drops out of his cock. Then I opened my mouth to show him his load. He stroked my hair and said, "Good girl, you may swallow now." I swallowed and smiled, then opened wide again to show him that his tasty cum was safely deposited in my belly.

He pulled me to my feet and licked my fingers that had been in my pussy, sucking off my juices. Then he kissed me, our tongues entwining and our tastes mixing. We kissed long and tenderly as we came down from the highs of our orgasms.

I shyly told him, "Thank you for my dessert. I can't wait for you to fill me again." Then he lightly kissed me on the forehead and spun me back around to the sink with a smack on my ass. "Excellent job cleaning my cock, baby. Now get back to those dishes. I'm not done with you yet."

I went back to the dishes and wiggled my ass at the sink. I smiled over my shoulder at him knowing he would be feeding me again very soon.