Cleaning up Bob's Mess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers

"There you go," Brenda said to me as she aimed my own cock to my face. "Mark, I want you to give yourself a facial or you can shoot your own load into your mouth. Go ahead, do it. I want to watch you take your cum like a woman.

I was close to cumming. I looked to the side and I could see Brenda's nylon feet clenching the floor to get a grip. I looked back up and she had her large 'cock' in my asshole while furiously jerking me off.

Brenda kept encouraging me in her sexy soft spoken voice, "Come on baby. Shoot it. I'll point it wherever you want it. You just let me know where you want it. I can spray it all over your face or I can feed it to you in your mouth."

I could feel my balls ready to release. That huge strap on dildo was messaging my prostate. You combine all of that with Brenda's sexy talk, I was almost there. Out of nowhere, it had arrived.

Brenda hurriedly asked, "Where do you want it? Where do you want it?"

I didn't answer but opened my mouth. My first shot flew from my cock straight down and landed in-between my nose and mouth. I continued to shoot my wad as Brenda tried to aim it into my mouth. Some of it went into my mouth and but most of it went all over my face. Brenda never stopped her pace until I had stopped cumming. This was a powerful orgasm.

Brenda backed away slowly to allow me to slide all the way down on the floor. I had given myself a heavy facial. Bob was now sitting in the chair jacking off while watching this.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum," Bob blurted out.

Brenda ran over to the bed, lifted her legs, put her nylon clad feet together and said, "Cum on my feet. Let's give Mark one last meal."

Bob jumped up while he continued to rapidly jerk off. He ran over to Brenda as she pointed her toes outward and Bob clenched up and blew his load onto her feet. His ass was tightening up and his balls twitched with every shot. He was grunting like a pig as he kept releasing his goo. He finished and I could see the contrasting white cum against her black nylons.

Brenda kept her feet up in the air so not to smear the cum on the floor. I had not cleaned up any of my own facial. She told me to come down and sit on the floor by her feet. She also told Bob to hand her the vibrator all the while she unlatched the strap on.

I was positioned beside the bed at her feet and Brenda started rubbing her moist nylon feet all over my face. She would take her toe and get a glob of cum located somewhere on my face and slide it into my mouth. When the ball of slime arrived at its destination, she would go ahead and push it and her nylon covered toe, all the way in my mouth until all her sweaty toes were touching the back of my throat. I would literally suck on her whole foot. She was doing this all the while she was buzzing her clit into oblivion.

Brenda continued to first feed me my own cum with her feet until the mess was cleaned up. She then lowered her feet and offered me Bob's cum that was located on the top of her nylon clad feet. There wasn't a ton of it because of the huge load he blew earlier in my mouth and the much of the liquid had soaked into the nylon. There were a few small clumps that I slurped off while holding the bottom of her sexy feet with my hands. All this oral servicing combined with the vibrator stimulation, caused Brenda to arch back and clench her legs together as she let out one last powerful orgasm. She shook and moaned until her orgasm subsided.

"That's it sweetie, thanks for cleaning me all up and thanks for all the great orgasms you have given me tonight. You have eaten enough cum for today," Brenda said as she leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. "I want you to have these as a souvenir."

Brenda peeled off her moist nylons and handed them to me. Don't wash them and you will have some jack off material for quite a while.

We spent the rest of the evening talking and laughing. Eventually, I was so worn out, that I went into my room to go to bed.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers
12