Cleaning Up Cum

Story Info
Tasting the different types of cum from a wife's pussy.
853 words
4.43
438.5k
87

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,311 Followers

I came home early the other day from work and I heard strange noise’s coming from my bedroom. I went upstairs and peeked around the corner. I saw my wife Kim on the bed. She was on her hands and knees with a big fat cock sticking in her mouth while she was being fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time.

I was shocked at first then I noticed my cock was getting real hard in my pants. So I unzipped my pants and started jacking my cock up and down. Kim had talked to me before about fucking other guys but I thought she was just talking dirty to me to get me horny.

I couldn’t believe how well she was handling all three cocks. I could tell this wasn’t the first time she had multiple cocks in her. She was really enjoying herself you could tell by all the pussy cum that was running down her thighs, and she had the cock in her mouth all the way up to his balls.

All of a sudden the cock in her mouth exploded shooting white jets of cum all over her face, she had swallowed some of it but most of it was dripping off of her chin. I couldn’t believe I wasn’t spotted standing by the door with my cock in my hand. Pre-cum was dripping out of the end of it and I was pumping it hard now watching the other two cocks slam into her hungry cunt and asshole.

She was bucking back hard and taking both cocks as deep as they would go in her love holes. Then both men started grunting and they both pumped their sperm into her holes. They pulled their cocks out of her well-fucked cunt and ass and cum was dripping everywhere.

About that time my cock exploded with thick ropes of cum shooting out the end of my cock with force, some of it landed five feet from where I was standing. Kim turned her head around and was surprised to see me standing there. She tried to cover up with the cum stained sheets that where on the bed.

All three men jumped up and started putting their clothes on, it didn’t take them long and they were out of there. I walked over to the bed and ask Kim what was going on. She replied that she had been forced to have sex with the men. I knew that was a lie, because I had been watching her fuck and suck them for over twenty minutes.

I pulled the sheets off of her and looked at her cum soaked cunt and my cock got real hard again. You could smell the cum and sweat and I had an urge to stick my tongue in her cunt and lick it. So I lowered my face down to her cunt and started licking her pussy and asshole, sucking all the cum into my mouth and I was getting hotter and hotter. Kim was liking it I could tell because she was rubbing her well-fucked pussy and ass all over my face.

I got her half way cleaned up when she told me to put my cock in her mouth. We got in a sixty-nine and I licked her cunt till it was clean. Kim was sucking my balls in her mouth and she was also tonguing my asshole. I had cum in her mouth three times and my cock was still hard. We talked about what had just happened and we both agreed that it made both of us extremely horny. I couldn’t believe how good her pussy tasted with another man’s cum in it.

Almost every day after that when I would come home from work she would be in the bed sucking and fucking strange men. And after they left I would go into our bedroom and suck the spent cum out of her pussy and ass. Sometimes she lets me fuck her and mix my cum up with her lovers cum.

I get a double treat when she allows that. But most of the time she makes me play with my cock while I am servicing her love holes. If I get carried away and cum in my hand she will not let me eat it. She will make me wipe it up with a towel, but sometimes when she isn’t watching I will scoop up a clump and swallow it. Lately she has been talking about me sucking one of her friend’s cocks.

She says that just thinking about me sucking on a cock makes her pussy throb with excitement. I love the way she tells me every detail on how she just fucked her boy friend and how she loves to feel his massive prick swelling up in her tight pussy. I just love my wife so much for letting me experience all the different types of sexual bliss.

P. S If any of you readers out there love to eat cum and like your wife fucking other men E-mail me and VOTE.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,311 Followers