Cleansing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then you realized you were naked. There was no sign at all of your clothing or shoes. You moved to get up from the bed, and your body ached - particularly your ass. The memories returned with the clarity of certainty and you dashed for the shower. The glass door closed forcefully and the hot water came on in a torrent. You sat down in the corner of your shower and let it wash over you.

You found your legs spread wide open in the steamy heat. You brushed your wet hair out of your face. Almost unconsciously, you found yourself spreading your ass open. You pushed a finger inside, and slowly began to work your asshole. Half remembered sensations came flooding back. As the water ran down over your pussy, you began to run a finger over your clit. The glass door of the shower steamed over and you were lost in the secret place within yourself. Orgasm washed over you and you moaned out the pleasure of your release into the emptiness of your house.

12