Cleopatra Rises Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never had to tell a girl what to do next -- they seemed to instinctively know that their hand should move up and down or they would put their mouth around it and suck. I felt this would be too much of a shock for Mona and allowed her to familiarise herself with my body just as I had with hers.

Mona thought: It is so long and hard. I feel scared to touch it. Is that what I am supposed to do? It feels good when I do and he likes it too. What are these eggs under it?

While the evening's experience had been unbelievably pleasurable for Mona up to this point she still hadn't achieved what she intended to do. The vague idea of a man's penis inside her vagina and its association with pain and fear had left her with the idea that it was something best done quickly. Mona wanted to be a liberated woman very quickly. She had no idea how to do it or how to get there but she knew that with a little bit of guidance she could achieve her goal.

Mona had never touched herself before and her finger now went down to touch her clitoris and her vagina. Her fingers had by now settled into a rhythm moving up and down on my dick. Mona looked at me for approval and she could tell that I was getting excited and harder. She knew that her transformation would not be completed until my penis was in her vagina.

She had been brought up that that was a woman's destiny and that her husband would know what to do. I suspected that there were no degrees of sin within her culture -- even if you sinned a little bit it was a big sin. It was considered that being in a room with a man by yourself was just as bad as having sex with him.

Mona had always dreaded the idea of having sex after hearing her sisters' tales of pain and misery on their wedding night without details but her experience tonight was altogether something else and she lost all fear of going further. In her mind being with a man was associated with pain but there was nothing painful so far. She had never been able to imagine being married and the sex that went with it. Now she wanted it over and done with. She just had no clues of how a man and woman had sex. The only real clues she got that the man's penis would penetrate her vagina were by watching a couple of dogs mating.

My hand cupped her pubic area while my middle finger dabbled at the entrance to her vagina. Mona just kept smiling at me all the while. I lifted my hand and looked down into the pink slit nestling between the forest of dark curly hair which ran all the way down to her anus. It was glistening with moisture. I pulled the skin covering her clitoris back and touched it gently.

It was unimaginably sensitive and her eyes opened wide as I continued to hold it between my thumb and forefinger moving up and down. Her breathing was quickening and I could sense that she was about to have another orgasm. At the very moment of her first spasm I pushed my finger inside her gently and forced it deeper until I was rubbing her G spot. That really blew her mind and I continued by pushing my second finger in with difficulty. At this her eyes widened in surprise for a moment while her face began to contort a little.

Mona thought: Nobody ever told me about this. I cannot believe so much pleasure exists and right inside my body. It starts out nice and just grows and grows and then there is an explosion and my tummy convulses and then it stops and I want to start again.

I looked at her smooth body -- there didn't seem to be a muscle anywhere. Egyptian girls aren't very sporty or active. Meanwhile she continued to hold my erection in her hand and slowly move it up and down. Mona lay back helplessly as if her whole being had been taken over by external forces.

She moved my hand away from her vagina and tried to close her legs. I think she suddenly realised how exposed she was to my gaze. All those years of covering up and never being seen by anybody could not be pushed away in a flash. She stood up and pulled her long skirt up and I thought that was the end of the evening but I could not have been more wrong.

The simple fact was that she wanted to finish the action and there was only one way to do that. It crossed her mind to lay her on her back and open her thighs to allow me to put my dick inside her but the thought of exposing herself like that was too much. In a mad moment of daring she had once taken a mirror and looked at her vulva briefly but the guilt was too much.

She instinctively thought that it was unattractive and that nobody would want to look at it. If her parents had allowed her a little more freedom with boys as she grew up she would've realised how obsessed they were to look at her pussy but freedom like that did not exist in Egypt. Modesty was all-important. Her mind reverted to the two dogs and she bent over, and lifted her skirt exposing her beautiful round bottom and her slit.

All my former girlfriends would have reached round with their hands and separated the lips so that I could guide my penis into their vagina. It never crossed Mona's mind to do such a thing. She stood there bent at the waist thinking that I would know what to do. She somehow knew that this was a very popular position in Egypt from seeing it in hieroglyphs without actually understanding the mechanics.

How could she if she really had never properly seen and examined her own open vulva. She had heard things about sex from her friends at university but they were contradictory and confusing and in reality, based on misinformation.

At this point Mona opened her purse showing me that she was on the pill. She must have been thinking about this for a long time. Apparently they are available in a few areas of Cairo. I was surprised to see that she knew about contraception but information seems to be available in Egypt. The chance of me getting an STD was unlikely considering that she had never been with another man so I took my chances. I now realise that what we were doing was no accident and was part of a well thought out plan.

I stood behind her and bent my legs so that the tip of my penis could rest in the vestibule of her vagina. Mona was completely in the dark as to what was happening -- she knew I was behind her and that she would soon feel something. I moved the tip up and down as far as her clitoris and she gave a little start when the head touched and then I positioned it at the entrance to her vagina resting it in the pool of liquid that was clearly visible. My hands enveloped her breasts and tweaked her nipples as I slowly pushed in.

I didn't have to push in hard because she was well lubricated and my head slipped in a little bit easily. I could not have imagined the pleasure that Mona felt as she gripped the largest thing that had ever been inside her. She had never known that such pleasure existed in the world. She wondered why nobody had ever told her. She thought women were meant to suffer not to enjoy.

I looked down at her beautiful soft bottom and watched the tip of my penis disappear and reappear. I pushed in and out with the tip of my dick until I met a little barrier. I knew to be gentle and pushed in knowing that I would gently stretch her vagina and break her hymen. There was a little cry and nothing more.

She pushed herself back onto my dick until it had fully penetrated her. I started to rhythmically push in and out. There were a few soft sounds of pleasure but nothing more. Eventually I erupted and sprayed her insides with my sperm. Normally I would have waited a few seconds and then pulled out but her hands moved back to keep me in position. She must've really liked the feeling.

I stayed still as my dick went soft and then began to harden again. When it was fully hard again I pushed in and out with a lot more vigour getting louder sounds of pleasure. My groin slapped against her bottom giving us both intense pleasure. When I came the second time I pulled out slowly and my dick dangled down in front of me.

Mona stood up and turned around covering her pubic mound with both hands as if she could somehow take back the fact that I had seen her fully naked. She kissed me gently on the lips and hugged me as a sign of appreciation and affection.

Mona went into the bathroom and came back wiping herself with a tissue and with another for me. While she was doing this she looked up and kissed me and thanked me for being so gentle. Without further ado she dressed herself and was heading for the door. As she closed it she said, "You are very nice and kind. I will make dinner again tomorrow night. Good night."

The next morning I went to work but Mona did not give any indication of what had happened between us at all. The most important thing in her life was to hide the fact that she had been with a man. Her mind kept spinning as to when she would be able to fill up her pussy with a nice hard cock again. Every time she glanced at Alexander she didn't see him with clothes on but naked with a long, hard cock advancing to slip it between the welcoming lips of her pussy. She re-imagined the delicious feeling as it forced its way in and then kept moving back and forwards interminably.

Embarrassing images of her gaping pussy pointing to the ceiling and exposing herself to a man flashed through her mind. The secret world hidden by multiple garments had suddenly been exposed to daylight for the first time. It was as if she had transitioned from being blind to having sight. She had been exposed to whole new world of pleasure she never knew existed.

These erotic thoughts were intermingled with thoughts about what a crazy place Egypt was. The idea was that young girls were circumcised to make their husbands happy and the net result was that so many marriages ended in divorce and unhappiness. Where was the logic? Every so often Mona would feel her clitoris through her clothes just to make sure it was there.

I went home and sure enough soon after I arrived Mona came in the door with food for dinner. She gave me a big hug and I recognised that it was a hug of affection and trust, not love. I do not think there was any love there, just a deep desire to escape the world that she lived in. After dinner we sat down and chatted and I realised what was behind her behaviour.

Apparently when she was in England she had met and enjoyed the company of a very nice, shy student whom she called William -- it was wonderful the way she pronounced William. They had done nothing but hold hands on account of her not knowing how to advance the relationship and his intense shyness. She was determined to go back to him and know what to do. Mona had fallen out of love with Egypt and wanted to live somewhere else, anywhere else.

Mona made me an Egyptian coffee in tiny cups and then I stood up and led her to the bedroom. I asked whether she had enjoyed being with me the day before and her face lit up with excitement as she put her hand on my face. I hugged her again and kissed her on the lips. I sat down on the edge of the bed bringing her down with me and put my hands on her breasts.

I removed the coat that she was in and her cardigan and lifted a cotton sweater over her head. She was wearing a beautiful bra which she proceeded to remove revealing her lovely breasts. She was still trying to be modest but I was able to smuggle my hand under hers and massage her breasts.

I didn't know whether she was cold or just wanted to hide herself from my gaze but she tried to get under the covers of the bed and finally succeeded bringing me with her. I wrapped my hand on her stomach and slipped it underneath her panties. Mona wriggled and wriggled and finally removed the long skirt and panties.

My finger slipped into her crevice and began to massage. All the while she was kissing me and encouraging me with little noises of pleasure. I could feel her getting closer and closer to orgasm and as she finally came big-time I slipped my fingers into vagina and rubbed vigorously. The result was instantaneous and she came with noises that almost sounded painful.

I asked her why she did not seem to like me looking at her body and she responded that she didn't think she looked beautiful without clothes on. She explained to me that women in Egypt never went anywhere without clothes on. It was unthinkable. Men and women had to be modest.

I asked if she had ever seen herself without clothes on and she admitted that she had never even tried except once and even then she felt very guilty. I asked her to get her mobile phone and she could take photos of herself. I think the very idea of doing this shocked her to the core but I persisted and finally she got up and brought it. I lifted the covers off the bed and took a photo of her naked body and showing her dark pubic triangle. I showed it to her but she still did not think she looked beautiful and I assured her that every man in the world would think she was beautiful.

I moved to the end of the bed and lifted and opened her thighs so that I could see her open vulva for the first time. She instinctively brought her hand down to cover herself so that I could not see. I again told that she very beautiful down there and persuaded her to take a photo. She kept staring at it and asked me to explain the bits.

I told her that all woman look like this but that she was particularly beautiful and I think this relaxed her very much. She asked me to touch the bit that they cut out from most Egyptian women. She expressed horror that they could be missing out on so much pleasure. Before she could even consider the situation properly I knelt between her legs and licked her clitoris. She almost leapt off the bed but quickly became accustomed to the delicious sensations that my tongue was giving. I continued to do this as best I knew until she had another orgasm.

At this point I took my pants off and I exposed my erection to her. This time her hand moved to grab it without instruction and she looked closely to see the pleasure on my face and her hand touched and jiggled my balls. It was the first real time that she had had a chance to examine me closely and her hand moved up and down and touched my balls, jiggling then up and down. She was fascinated beyond belief.

If I had been in London with any of my girlfriends they would have without hesitation put their lips over my dick and sucked. I pulled her head down towards my dick which surprised her very much and she kept looking at me for approval as if she could not continue unless I said it was alright. I told her it was quite normal and that every girl had been with had done it many times.

This must have given her confidence as she moved her tongue close to the tip and licked hesitatingly. Eventually I pulled her head down so that her mouth encompassed the head entirely. I could see that she was still very reluctant. This was strange for me because so many of my previous girlfriends had been very keen to do it and seemed to enjoy it immensely.

If I had thought for one minute that she would hate me forever for encouraging her to do something that was really hateful I would have stopped. I felt quite certain that it was normal in Egyptian and Moslem culture and that if she had known about it she would have felt a lot more relaxed. Mona was in fact looking down at this thing that was so many times larger than the tiny ones on the little boys she had seen. It was just so new.

When I told her that William would like this very much she determined to continue. As her mouth slipped over the tip and further down and her tongue finally got the idea and her head moved up and down sensuously she could feel me stiffen. She could tell from my sounds that I was enjoying it immensely and continued her up and movement. I lifted her head and drew it towards me and kissed her. I could feel her breasts resting on me and sensed that she was very excited.

I rolled her over and separated her knees and drew them up towards her head exposing her sex fully. I looked at the pink channel between her thighs and separated her lips completely so that I could look at her vagina. Again Mona put her hand down to cover herself but I gently lifted it away and positioned my penis at the entrance to her vagina.

Mona received the intrusion with a gasp of pleasure and had a big smile on her face as I continued to move in and out. This time she recognised the spasms from my dick and realised that it was nearly all over. I rested inside without moving and she could feel me getting softer and softer until I finally pulled out.

Mona jumped out of bed and covered herself before running into the bathroom and coming back with a tissue. She proceeded to wipe my dick and looked at it very closely. Mona reached over and grabbed her phone and took another photo of her face and body. What I didn't realise was that at the same time she had taken a photograph of my limp dick. She kept fondling my penis and soon I was fully erect. I didn't realise she took a photograph of that too.

I think she thought it was her own personal triumph to make me hard again as if just the sight of her naked body would not arouse me sufficiently. I have to say that one of the most delicious sights in Alexandria was to see Mona on her back with her knees around her ears and her little brown bum up in the air exposing her pink furrow with her clitoris winking at me. Mona delighted in pulling her hood back and forth to delight me. Ah, memories.

We cuddled again and then Mona got up and went to the shower. When I could hear the water splashing down I went to the shower and slipped into the shower without her seeing me. I was behind her and put both my hands around her body to fondle her wet breasts. She jumped with surprise but let me continue while covering her bottom with her hand. I asked her why she was doing that when you thought about what we had just been doing and she replied that we were not married.

I had not realised the difference that this formality was making to our relationship. In a way it was quite extraordinary as I had seen her most intimate parts close-up and now she was trying to cover herself. I grabbed some soap and began to lather her body from top to bottom.

When I got to her bottom my finger slipped in and began to touch her clitoris. I could almost hear her purring but she turned around and started to lather my erection which had been touching her from behind. I was very pleased because at last she was starting to behave like my girlfriends in England. She was beginning to realise that sexual pleasure was a two-way thing -- we both gave and we both received. She somehow slipped behind me while holding on to my erection and continued to move her hand up and down on my soapy slippery dick.

I was in half a mind to make her bend over and do her from behind but I was enjoying the attention so much that I encouraged her to continue. Had I been able to get in her mind I would have known that she was dying to see what happened at the end. She was listening intently to my happy sounds and was learning to rub her forefinger under the head of my dick. I could feel myself getting that little bit harder and soon she felt the pulsing as my semen splashed onto the floor of the shower.

It was at this moment that Mona connected the twitches she felt my dick make in her vagina with the moment when you made a baby. Mona's thought immediately turned to her hope that the pill would work. Mona enjoyed this very much and wanted to continue but I had had enough and removed her hand.

It was time to dry her and I took delight in pushing the towel between her legs to dry her hairy muff. Everything was a first time and it was very enjoyable. I ran the towel over her breasts and between her legs again and then the rest of her body. She took the towel and dried me again. I was really enjoying myself. It seemed to me as if Mona had almost moved in with me.