Cleo's Fall Ch. 05

Story Info
An account of one woman's fantasies put into story form.
6.9k words
4.41
29.2k
12
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,149 Followers

Note:

While most of my posts are non-fiction, this one is not. My husband and I frequently share role-playing to spice-up our sex lives, and I've often shared some of my early fantasies with him when we do. He suggested I compile my early sexual fantasies into a story and submit it as a post here. I've outgrown many of these but still remember them well and how I enjoyed play-acting in my mind as a younger girl.

Additionally, the fantasies in the stories below are those of a younger and less experienced person, who had never had anal sex, nor done much else in the way of sex. I found later in life that anal sex is not for me, the fantasy being much better than the actual act itself. I still love being submissive up to a point, and being bound sometimes is a real turn-on for both me and my husband when roleplaying. Fantasies don't always live up to their expectations. In other words, they are more fun thinking about than in the actual practice of them.

Cleo

*****

As Doctor Chapman's man fetched the car, Ralph told Cleo that the big black man to whom he'd sold her was a renowned scientist who specialized in DNA and Genetic research, and hybrid experiments. He'd been famous a few years earlier for growing a couple goats and dogs in test tubes. Rumors around the medical community were, he'd taken part of some of the experiments, running teats on himself.

In any event, he'd become obscenely wealthy by doing some pretty unethical, and perhaps even illegal stuff for various dictators and governments around the globe. Her ex-boss seemed to relish her growing fear, as he described Chapman's checkered past. He closed off by saying coldly, "If you're not completely ruined by the time he finishes with you, maybe I'll take you back for a while."

Cleo didn't have to pack anything before she left the home she'd shared with Mike for the past two years. In fact, Mr. Chapman wouldn't let her return and get anything. He said he'd provide everything she'd need and apparently he was so rich that he could. Without a husband now and all alone, she accepted the fact that somehow she'd ended up being a slave to some man she'd never met. She felt totally worthless and deserving of such a fate after all the things she'd done, guiltily accepting it as Karma.

By the time they reached their destination, she'd been riding in the back of a stretch limo for three hours, occasionally sucking Mr. Chapman's huge black cock wherever it magically appeared sticking out of its fly. She was never able to take even half of it, but three times she'd swallowed most of his copious flow, and as a result, her crouch was sopping wet. Chapman had told her to remove her underwear before she'd entered his car and had told her at that time, she'd never need them again. Just the thought of that had made her start to gush.

But she was scared, too - really scared for the first time in her young life. She didn't know where she was, the man she was with, or what awaited her at the end of their journey. Doctor Chapman . . . no, Master, is how he told her to think of him. Master hadn't even looked at her or acknowledged her as she sucked away on the spongy head his huge cock. After he'd cum in her mouth each time, he'd sat stoically until she'd cleaned him with her mouth, folded his considerable length back inside his pants and zipped him up. She knew it was sick, but she was so horny by then that she'd climb almost anything.

She knew Chapman's penis was simply too big for her to accommodate. Too big for anything human! Did he do something with genetics to enhance his size? Was that even possible? Ralph's comment about him conducting experiments on himself sent a shudder through her. There was no denying he was the tallest man she'd ever seen and his cock was bigger than her arm! Had he somehow enlarged his penis by conducting experiments on himself with animal DNA, as Ralph had gleefully suggested? The thing he carried between his legs was no ordinary penis. It was a weapon, one that he could kill her with, if he decided to. She was horny, but not that horny.

As wet as she was at the moment she'd climb almost anything, but the prospects someone fucking her right then didn't look all that good. She looked up, shuddering as the ugly driver drove the long car through a gated estate, moving slowly up a long winding driveway toward a mansion. She'd heard her new Master address him as Mr. Kapp. Well, maybe she wouldn't climb "anything." Certainly not the ugly fat driver with the cold fish-eyes. She shuddered again. Just the thought of Kapp's knobby hands touching her made her queasy. Something about him. Not quite human.

They were met near the front door by a pretty girl about her own age, short dark hair, dressed in a skimpy maid's uniform. The girl kept her eyes downcast and didn't speak. Master spoke now. "Go with Mr Kapp. He's been driving all day and needs some help with his problem."

Whatever Mr. Kapp's problem was, she didn't want to be anywhere near him. She knew better than to argue at this point however, so she obediently followed his fat waddle inside toward the back of the house. She trailed behind him, through a doorway into a large bedroom. This was apparently Mr Kapp's room. He didn't speak to her, instead grabbing her short wrap-a-round near the throat, simply ripping it from her body. Before she could scream, he tossed her face-down on to the king-sized bed. Instantly, she felt a gigantic cock-head pushing against her exposed cunt.

"Oh God, no!" she screamed.

He didn't stop, nor speak. He kept pushing against her opening, grinding away, relentlessly. At last, he was rewarded for his efforts as the golf-ball-sized head of his cock slipped past her vulva lips, but instantly hung-up in her much too-tight channel. She screamed louder and the fat man slapped her ass, very hard. For a while, as he grunted and labored behind her, she'd scream and he'd silently slap her ass each time. Finally, she got the message and bit her arm, indignantly but quietly allowing him his path to the pleasure he sought.

She eventually felt him slide in deeper, push hard again and slide in a little more. Her pussy was on fire from friction, and she was ready to pass out from the pain. The invading cock slid in deeper, pushing the walls aside, forcing tender tissue ahead of it. How big was that thing anyway? Would it never end? Finally, she felt his fat belly brushing against her ass cheeks.

What was this place where men had cocks like small horses? Ralph had the biggest cock she'd ever seen and he was smaller than this guy! She was more stuffed than she'd ever been in her life. She lay quietly, afraid to move, feeling the gigantic cock push relentlessly against her cervical core. She groaned against her forearm again. Then he started fucking her like a machine. No preliminaries, no warm up, just long-stroke thrusting, hard and fast. She screamed again and he silently slapped her ass harder. She bit deeper into her arm in an attempt to remain quiet, but she was screaming in her mind. You bastard! You nasty, fat bastard!

Yes, nasty. Very nasty. She felt the juices flowing from her pussy again, lubing the giant cock banging against her insides. Oh yes, so nasty, she thought again, envisioning how it must appear if she could only see it. Cleo moaned softly and then louder. She moved backward a bit, meeting the brutal thrusts with small ones of her own. The cock inside her was white hot, throbbing, pulsating, hard as wood. She raised herself onto her elbows, reached back and felt that it was indeed all the way inside her. As it slid in and out, she felt it in her hand. It must have been over a foot long and even thicker than Ralph's, covered with huge, wart-like knobs. She moaned again, this time much louder.

Nasty, so nasty, kept echoing in her mind. Suddenly, she was slamming her ass backward, meeting the fat man's thrusts with equal abandon. After too short of a time, the huge cock inside her stiffened, painting her vagina walls with a pint of its thick warm juices. Her own orgasm hit like a freight train, shaking her slim body as if it had no will of its own - violently, continuously for a long time. She was completely out of her mind and on a different level, as she left her shuddering body far below, watching from above as she quivered and quacked on the foot-long cock of the ugly fat man standing behind her, watching as a huge lump passed from the base of his throbbing cock into her clasping pussy.

Was it true this creature not only looked the part, but actually was part animal? She'd heard how dogs could "tie" with their bitches because of the huge knot at the base of their cocks, but she'd never heard of a man doing something like that! It was clear that Mr. Kapp could tie with his mate - either as a freak of nature, or, she shuddered - by design!

His loud grunts and her moans of ecstasy slowly faded away until all that could be heard was their heavy, ragged breathing. The fat man didn't move. He couldn't. His knot was locked inside her and she suddenly felt herself cumming again. Only when she was totally limp, not responding in any manner, did he slowly pull his limp cock from her dripping pussy with a small pop. Somehow, she still muttered a small sound of protest, pushing mindlessly backward to recapture it. He stood behind her on trembling legs, staring down at her as though in shock, as she quickly turned around and engulfed nearly all of his girth down her throat, completely cleaning him of their juices.

After a moment of listening to her slurp on it, he grasped her head between his meaty hands and began thrusting into her face once more. She instinctively reached up, grasped his fat ass cheeks in her tiny hands, pulling him deeper into her milking throat. He came again in less than a minute, shooting his stored-up jizm down her clasping throat as she moaned hungrily for more.

The knot pushed past her lips this time, trying to lodge in her working throat. She wrapped her lips around it and held it in place as her tongue attacked it relentlessly. Then he jerked his cock from her sucking mouth with a loud noise, turned and walked out of the room, his limp monster swinging nearly to his knees. He had not spoken a word throughout the entire ordeal.

After he departed, she lay spread-eagle on the large bed, dazed, the bitter taste of his cum still on her tongue, filling her mouth. Confused and dazed, she wondered just what had happened. IT was as if she'd been drugged! Had they put something in the water she'd drank earlier? Was it in the air here already? Not sure exactly how long she lay there, she heard another sound and looked up to find Doctor Chapman - Master - standing beside the bed. Instantly aware of her sticky thighs and wet face, she tried covering up, but he seemed unfazed by her used condition.

"You are here for one reason and one reason only," he said softly. "To be used however I see fit. You will do things here that only a short time ago you would not have even imagined."

She uttered a soft protest, but he held up his hand. "No. Don't protest. You'll do them. You have no choice. All the girls here have learned that. It can be easy, or hard. That will be your only choice. Now get cleaned up and report for dinner."

On wobbly legs and still nude, she went directly to the room assigned her, a suite really, with a huge round bed, large walk-in closets and sumptuous bath. Laid out on the bed, was a beautiful full-length gown, heels and a peril necklace. No underwear. She took a long hot shower, washing the fat man's cum from her face and hair, and put on the fabulous new clothes. They fit perfectly. She piled her hair on her head, and thought she looked as if she were headed out for a date at a fine restaurant.

There were four others at the table when she arrived; Master and three beautiful females; one about her age, one a little older, and one dark-skin girl who appeared about nineteen or twenty. All were dressed similar to her and were already seated. They were apparently waiting on her arrival. One large chair was vacant so she went to it and prepared to sit, pausing as she stared down.

In the center of the padded seat was a four-inch silicone cock - sticking straight up. She glanced at Master and saw one eyebrow rise slightly, instantly remembering what he'd said in the fat man's bedroom. She had no choice. She belonged to him now.

Carefully, she raised her long dress and eased herself down onto the dildo. That was easy because her vulva lips were still swollen from Mr Kapp's battering only a short time before. The protrusion was made of a soft velvety substance and obviously had wires running through it because it throbbed subtly and felt instantly warm - not an altogether unpleasant sensation.

The dark maid, who'd met them at the door earlier, rolled in plates of food on a cart, placing them in front of each guest, beginning with Master. Cleo took her clue from the others, sitting with her eyes down, only taking a bite once Master had started eating.

"I trust you find your room to standards," he said, smiling slightly, staring at her. He had large thick lips and teeth that literally gleamed in his ink-black face.

"Yes . . . Master," she replied.

The rubber cock inside her suddenly begin moving in a slow, insistent rotation, causing her to suck in a startled breath. "I hope all of you are comfortable," Chapman continued, as though unnoticing. "I really trust none of you will embarrass me at the dinner table. I like my girls to act like ladies while dining." He smiled, but this time it looked more sinister.

Cleo took another bite of food, trying to ignore the moving dildo inside her. She would swear it'd increased another five degrees in temperature. Suddenly, it was slowly moving up-and-down, in and out, rotating slowly. Cleo fought the feeling, took a sip of white wine, forcing down the groan building deep inside her. She knew this would be torture before it ended. She didn't even taste the food she was consuming.

"Ahggg,"

It was the young dark-skin teenager. Cleo subtly watched the girl clinching her eyes tightly and shuddering, then she began squirming around in her chair. "Oh god," she moaned softly. Then her face twisted grotesquely and she screamed out loudly, "Og yes! AGGGGG!."

It seemed like her climax lasted a long time and when it was over, she slowly slumped forward in her chair, eyes still closed, forehead resting on the white table cloth. The large fat man, Kapp, suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He was dressed only in a black thong that barely covered his massive organ, his huge belly hanging like a large slab of meat over it.

Without any command from Master, he lifted the girl from her chair, tossed her feet-first over his thick shoulder, and walked away. Cleo could see the girl's shaved young pussy oozing juices as they disappeared. She almost found herself envying the girl. Almost.

"Mr Kapp will discipline Angel for her little indiscretion. She's still young and hasn't learned to control herself yet. I trust there will be no other outbursts?"

Cleo shuddered as she imagined just how Mr. Kapp would "discipline the young girl, trying to fight back the sensations building inside her own pussy, which was still tender from Mr. Kapp's earlier plummeting. The warm cock rotating inside her had grown warmer, and she gulped more wine to keep from making a sound.

She could tell by the strained expressions on the other women's faces that they were having a similar struggle. That was when she realized just how cruel her new master was going to be. Oh, it was indeed torture for sure, not-withstanding its ultimate pleasure. She took another bite of what tasted like cardboard to her palate.

Somehow, none of them gave-in to the urge to climax, but to a person, their faces were pale and their legs shaky as they lifted themselves from the wet rubber cocks after dinner, slowly wobbling away on high-heels while clinching their thighs tightly.

"Cleo may stay," she heard Master say softly, offering her his arm. A shiver of absolute terror ran up her spine as she took it. As they walked through the long hallways of the mansion, Cleo held on to her master's thick arm, for the first time realizing just how huge he really was. She barely came to his broad chest. He clearly stood over six-eight, well over three-hundred pounds. His broad face was like black granite, and she knew just by looking at it that he could be terribly cruel. She shivered again. He grinned down, his wide teeth gleaming.

"Cold, little whore? I will soon find something to warm you up."

She trembled in fear, but none-the-less, felt her crotch ooze the same wetness that'd started at the dinner table. They had to have put something in the food! Master went on. "While you're here, you are the property of any man who approaches you. You will obey them as quickly and unquestioning as if the order came directly from me. I have my reasons. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she muttered softly.

Cleo descended steep steps into the basement with the man who had become her master. There, they entered through a heavy wooden door. The room was designed like a gigantic bedroom dungeon with several large TV screens, and lots of strange equipment. Right in the center was a rack of some sort, and its sight instantly projected fear into her. Strapped to the rack was the same young girl she saw leave with Mr Kapp. He was there too, still wearing his black thong. He looked grotesque with his soft belly hanging over it, barely covering a huge erection that was pushing against the silk cloth.

Angel, lay with her arms stretched widely, strapped to the rack with shackles. Her legs were also stretched wide, the ankles tied overhead to rings hanging from the ceiling. Her shaved pussy, which had looked so warm and moist as she was carried from the dining room, now appeared dry and puckered with terror. The girl's thin body appeared small and white against the black rack, like a sacrificial lamb ready to be slaughtered. Kapp held a leather whip with many tails, grinning cruelly as he slapped Angel across the ass with it. Her painful grunts brought Cleo back to the present, as she noticed several red welts across the young girl's buttocks.

Still wearing her cocktail dress and heels, Cleo felt uncomfortable in their naked presence. As she and her master approached, Kapp silently stuck out his hand with the lather whip in it.

"Take it," Master said.

Cleo fearfully did as instructed, noting it was made of a fine, soft leather. The handle, shaped like an erect phallus, felt cool in her hand. "Strike her," Master said.

Cleo hesitated but as her master's eyes turned frosty, she hit the young girl lightly across the buttocks. Angel, who had a rubber-ball gag in her mouth, looked up at Cleo gratefully.

"Harder! Unless you want to take her place," Master commanded.

Cleo brought her arm back, hesitated, then brought it down harder against the girl's ass. Angel groaned loudly and thrashing around, pulling against her bonds. "Again," Master said. "This time hit her pussy."

Cleo stared down into Angel's pleading eyes, the young girl shaking her head frantically. Cleo hesitated only briefly but didn't want to end up as Angel now was, so she brought her arm back and struck the shaved pussy-lips harder, watching as Angel's eyes rolled back into her head with pain. This time she hadn't made a sound.

"You probably wonder what Mr Kapp does for me, so I'll tell you. I have found no woman who can handle my cock, but as you found out earlier, Mr. Kapp is hung like a stallion. Still, he is much smaller than I, so I have Mr. Kapp get the girls ready for me. I gave you to him earlier as a present, but also so you can start getting ready to accommodate my girth. That's why you will submit to any man working here who wants you. I hire only men who are well-endowed, and it is their job to get you ready for me.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,149 Followers
12