Cleveland Football

Story Info
A great find in an alley after a Monday night football game.
11.6k words
4.46
23.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is 100% true. The names of the guilty have not been changed because no one is guilty. Well, maybe we're guilty of "guilty pleasure" and that's not against the law, at least not just yet.

My girlfriend, Barbara, and I had been to a Cleveland Browns Monday night game and had stopped for a bite to eat after the game. We left the restaurant and were walking to where we had parked the car. As we walked between two buildings there was an alleyway that was probably 8 feet wide. Apparently, Barb had glanced down the alleyway.

She tugged on the arm of my jacket and said, "did you see that?"

"See what?" I responded.

"The guy in the alley."

I replied, "I didn't see anything, I didn't really even notice an alley, what about the alley."

She said, "there was a guy in the alley, it looked like he was masturbating!!!"

I replied, "oh yeah, did he have a big cock?"

"I'm not sure, I didn't get a good enough look, but it really did look like he was masturbating."

I asked her if she wanted to go back and get a better look?

"Yeah, I kinda do, do you?"

Not having the slightest clue what this was going to lead to I figured I'd humor her and said, "If you'd like to, sure, why not. Do you want to?"

"Yeah, let's go back."

We turned around and walked back. There was a streetlight across the street from the alley which provided enough light to illuminate the individual.

Sure enough there was a guy about 6 feet down the alley. He was wearing a baseball cap and had his left arm extended up above his head leaning against the wall of the building stroking himself with his right hand. He was looking down at his cock as he stroked it.

We stopped and stood in the middle of entranceway to the alley. I stood behind Barb and put both of my hands on her shoulders. We were watching for about 30 seconds when the guy started squirting sperm. It was quite amazing. He squirted 8 or 9 of what I'll call "ropes" or solid streams of sperm that all landed on the wall of the building.

I heard Barbara say in a low muffled voice, "holy shit".

The guy stood upright and turned towards us. His cock was hanging down, and still relatively erect. It had about a 8 inch strand of sperm hanging from the tip. The guy was about 6 feet tall, thin build, black, and probably in his mid 20's.

The guy looked at us and said, "hey".

I think Barbara was shell shocked and didn't say anything.

I said, "hey, nice show, thanks."

The guy said, "you guys like the show?"

This time Barb quickly answered, "yeah, great show!!!"

The guy says, "you wanna private show."

I figured this was enough of that and said, "why don't you give us a way to contact you and we'll be in touch."

The guy didn't have anything to write on so I asked Barb if she had a pencil & paper in her purse. She went thru her purse & came up with her check book & tore out a blank page from the check register section and handed it to him along with a ball point pen.

The guy wrote down his name, Roland, along with a phone number, 216 251 nnnn and handed it back to Barbara. She put the paper in her purse. We told him that we had to get going.

He said, "you all be sure to call me for that private show."

Barb said, "sure thing, we will, you can take that to the bank."

We walked away to the parking lot where the car was.

As we were driving home, about a 45 minute ride, nothing was discussed.

I started a conversation by asking, "what are you thinking about?"

Barb didn't respond immediately.

I asked, "are you thinking about the show you saw?"

She replied, "yes, I've never seen anything like that before."

I asked her what she was going to do with the phone number for Roland?

She said, "what do you want me to do with it?"

"That's entirely up to you" I said.

"Really? What if I want to watch him masturbate again?"

I replied, "be my guest I'd like to watch him with you."

"Really!? Isn't that rather odd? I mean a white couple watching a black guy masturbate"

"Nah, probably not, I'm sure it probably happens almost every day."

"How do you know that?"

"Well, if you pick-up a swingers magazine and look thru it you'll find ads for all kinds of things, especially white couples seeking black guys for everything you can imagine and black guys looking for white females & white couples for the same things."

Barb asked, "so I take it you have a magazine like that?"

"Yeah, I have one in the trunk."

"So you're saying it's normal?"

I replied, "well, not exactly normal as normal is but it is something that goes on behind closed doors."

Barb asked, "so what do you want to do about Roland?"

I replied, "I'll say it again, it's totally up to you. But I'll tell you something, I'd bet a dollar that if we meet him he'd jack-off and then he'd want to screw you, how'd you like that?"

"Well him screwing me is not going to happen, maybe I'd help him get his rocks off with a hand job but that's it. Just for the hell of it what if he did want to screw me, what would be your thoughts on that?"

I said, "look Barb, I don't have a jealous bone in my body. If blowing, masturbating, or screwing a guy is something you're interested in doing, I'd not stand in your way. I'd much have you doing it in front of me rather than behind my back."

Barb reached over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "you're just to sweet, I love you." She put her hand on my crotch and noticed I had an erection.

"You're hard. Does the subject of me doing things with another guy turn you on?"

I lied right thru my teeth and said, "I've really never given it much thought but it might be erotic."

"So then, you'd like to watch me?"

I replied, "hey, if you wanna be watched, I'll be the very first one to volunteer."

Barb started rubbing my cock. In about a minute or so I shot my load in my pants. She said, "that didn't take long, you really are turned-on aren't you?"

I replied, "lets continue this after we get home and you've had a chance to take a look at the magazine I have in the trunk."

"OK" Barb replied.

At this point I guess I should inform you, the reader, that Barbara is straight, 125 lbs., 5' 1", short blond hair, hazel eyes, 34C-28-36. To me, she's not a "10 but a real good solid 9, maybe a 9.75. I always noticed that when we were out guys would always give her that second look. She is shy, quiet, and reserved when it comes to being around new people. But, she has one weakness that always gets to her. When she sees a nice sized cock on a video, she always, without exception, gets turned-on. She totally enjoys giving BJ's and has had orgasms while giving them to me. I honestly believe she would rather give me a BJ than screw - I do believe it's a power trip for her knowing that she's in complete control while giving a BJ. I received my 1st BJ from Barbara on our second date and she has NEVER, EVER refused giving me a BJ when I'm in the mood for one. Sometimes she's in one of her "wicked moods" and has that certain look on her face she simply says, "how'd about a BJ." One of her other favorite things to do is to give me a hand job and watch my cock squirt the sperm into the bathroom sink. Sometimes I call her "My Sperm Queen", she has a true fetish for watching sperm squirting out of a cock. As for me, I'm straight, 6' 3", 205 lbs., but relative to this story that's not important.

After we got home I went into the trunk and got the magazine titled "Cocoa-'N-Cream "and handed it to Barb. I told her I was going to take a shower and clean up the mess she made in my pants. Barb smiled and said, "Take your time, I'll be reading"

After my shower I put on my robe and went into the front room. Barb was sitting with a cup of coffee intently reading the magazine.

"Are you fascinated by what you're reading" I asked.

No reply, dead silence.

I said, "Hello, Earth to Barbara."

"What??"

I asked again, "are you fascinated with what you're reading."

"Oh, I didn't hear you. This is kind of interesting. How long have you been reading this kind of stuff?"

I replied, "now and then, not a steady diet by any stretch, are you coming to bed?"

"In a little while," she said, "as soon as my eyes get tired."

OK, see you there, I'm going now. I walked over to her and gave her a little kiss on her cheek. She returned my kiss with a little one on my lips. It was about 1:45 AM, I went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and Barb had not come to bed. I got up, took a leak, brushed my teeth, and went looking for Barbara.

She was sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and some toast looking at the morning paper.

"Did you come to bed?"

She replied, "no, I fell asleep in the chair woke-up then moved to the couch. I didn't want to wake you up getting into bed."

I was pouring myself a cup of coffee when she asked me, "do you want to be a cockhold?"

I replied, "a what?!?!"

Barb said, "you know, one of those guys who enjoys watching their girlfriend or wife screwing around with other guys."

I laughed, "oh, that's pronounced "cuckhold" or "cuck" for short, not cockhold."

"Whatever. . . Is that something you'd like to be Gary?"

"Where did you ever get that idea from?" I asked.

"Like you said when were driving home last night when you were talking about the magazine and you said a lot of stuff goes on. As I read thru the magazine obviously you were right. Most of those ads were from white couples looking for black guys and a few black guys looking for females and/or white couples. I've got to conclude that the reason you bought the magazine in first place is because that type of thing or that type of lifestyle interests you?"

I asked, "was that a question? And what did you think of the pictures in the magazine"

"Gary, why won't you answer my question, I've asked you twice."

At this point I figured I'd better lie or come up with some real bullshit reason for having the book so I said, "Barbara, I didn't buy the book. I got the book from one of the guys at the steel mill."

"Who did you get the book from? Do I know him."

"No, you don't know him, his name is Jerry," I replied.

Is he the Jerry that you take out to lunch every couple of weeks or so?

"Yah, he's the Jerry I go to lunch with."

So why does Jerry have a book like that she asked.

"Well, Jerry and his wife Pam are swingers and have been into the interracial life style for about ten years. They run ads in that magazine and he tells me they make videos of what they do. Their one of the white couples looking for black guys. When Jerry and I go out to lunch he likes to talk about the things they do and what they been up to as of late. Why he likes to tell me this stuff is beyond me but he's the customer who buys the stuff I sell so I listen like I'm interested. Wanna see their ad?"

"Are you interested in what they do or are you just being a good listener."

Before I answered Barb I had to honestly think about her question then replied, "I find what Jerry tells me to be amusing and sometimes erotic. I don't know if it's a guy-to-guy thing like when guys tell other guys about their conquests or what. Maybe I'm the only one Jerry feels comfortable talking to about what they do."

Barb asked, "have you ever seen any of their videos?"

"Nope, not one, and he's never asked me if I wanted to watch one."

"Does he ever ask for your advise or opinion on anything?"

"I'm not sure what you mean? If you mean does he ask me for advise about sexual things or things that they do the answer is no. If you mean does he ask me for advise or my opinion about what he should buy from me the answer is yes, of course he does.

"So show me their ad."

"Where's the magazine at Barb?"

"It's in the front room on the table next to the chair I was sitting on last night."

I got the magazine. As I was walking back to the kitchen thumbing thru the pages I noticed that a few pages had the corners folded over. As I got into the kitchen I said, here's their ad, page 48.

"Yeah, I saw that one. It's a pretty big ad. How much does it cost to place a full page ad?"

The ad does not cost them anything, it's free because they're a couple looking. If you're a female or a couple looking, your ad is free. The folks who publish the magazine know that 90% of the individuals who buy that magazine are going to be guys who like the pictures or guys trying to hook-up with someone; and the way they make their money is by selling the magazine and forwarding letters from people who want to answer ads. I think if you look in the back of the magazine it tells you that to answer an ad, you write a letter, include some photos if you want, seal the envelope, and write the ad number to which you are replying to on the front of the envelope, put a stamp on it then mail the letter to the magazine with $10.00 and they in turn mail it to the person who's number you wrote on the envelope which is the person who placed the ad.

"Is that Jerry's wife, Pam, in the ad?"

"Yup, it's her."

"Have you ever met Pam?"

"Yes, twice. The first time I met her was when she stopped by the mill to bring Jerry something he forgot to take with him to work. The second time, she happened to stop by the restaurant where Jerry and I have lunch."

"What's she like?"

"I don't understand your question."

"You know, what's she look like."

Well, I guess she about 5' 6", probably weighs about 130 and on a scale from 0 to 10 with 10 being like you, a knock out killer looking female, she probably a 6 or a 7.

"Would you be attracted to her?"

"No. Why would I be interested in a 6 or a 7 when I've got a 10!"

Barb smiled and said, "you're to kind."

I asked, "why all the questions? I mean I can't figure why you seem to be so interested with the Jerry & Pam thing. And something else I'm curious about, why did you fold over the top corners of some of the pages in the magazine?"

"No reason Gary, it's just that you've never told me much about Jerry and the scene they're into."

Well dear one, I figured you'd have no interest in hearing about their private life. Let's get back to my question."

What question is that?

"I asked you why you folded down some of the pages in the magazine."

Barb replied, "no special reason."

I started opening the pages that had the folded down corners. What I noticed was that those pages had ads from black guys looking for white females and/or white couples; some of the ads had pictures of a pretty good sized cock and the ones that didn't have a picture described the size of their cock in the text of their ad. I asked Barb if she was interested in a black cock.

She replied in kind of a lightly nasty none-of-your-business-tone, "what the hell are you talking about."

I flipped around the magazine and said, "here, look, every page corner you folded down has an ad from a black guy with a picture of his cock or just a straight word type ad that says he's got an 8, 9, or a 10 inch cock. So what's the deal are you looking for something?"

"Jesus Christ Gary, are you jealous or what? Why are you making accusations like that? What's wrong with you" Barb got up from the kitchen table rather abruptly and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Good idea Barb. I hope it's an ice cold shower that cools off your hot head"

On her way out of the kitchen as she turned the corner, I heard a muffled, "fuck you".

I started really wondering what was going on in her mind. Normally, if she had something on her mind she'd just come out and tell me what she was thinking or if there was something that she wanted to talk about she just would. We were always 100% honest and open with each other. I decided that a some point during the day I was going to suggest that we have a 100% open and honest talk about all of his mainly to set my mind at ease and find out what was going on with her.

There was not much conversation for the rest of the day. Early that evening, I went out & was gone for about an hour. When I returned, I didn't put the car in the garage but rather left it in the driveway. I walked around to the side of the house and peered thru a window and Barb was sitting in the chair that she had been sitting in the night before and she was reading the swingers magazine again. I walked back to the car and opened the garage door and put the car away.

From inside the house you can hear the garage door opener motor running when the door is opening or closing. When I walked in the TV was turned on and the magazine was no where in sight. I asked, "what are ya watching?"

"Oh, just some movie," Barb replied.

"What's it about" I asked.

"Ummm, not really sure, I didn't look it up in the Guide."

I asked, "how soon before it's over"

Barb said, "I don't know, why?"

"I was hoping we could talk a little bit and get some apparent issues out of the way."

Barb reached for the channel changer and click the TV off.

"So go ahead and talk about these issues" she said.

"OK

#1, I'd really like to know why you got ticked off when I asked you about the pages you had dog eared for like a reference mark in the magazine?

#2, Just for the record I know that a few minutes ago you were looking at the magazine, I saw you thru the window. Then when I walked in the magazine is gone, where did you stuff it?

#3, I don't know why we can't talk about "things" no matter what they are or what they pertain to? In the past we've always talked about everything, openly and honestly. What's changed or maybe I should ask if there is something going on."

Barb looked straight ahead for a few seconds, then up at the ceiling, then straight a me and said, "OK everything out in the open, I'll answer all your questions. Then I want to ask you a few and you have to answer them, OK? And, no matter what is said nobody gets hurt feelings, mad, or pissed, OK?"

I replied, "fair enough, go ahead & answer my three questions."

Barb started,

"OK, to #1, I don't know why I got upset. Maybe I thought or felt that you were attacking me and going to insinuate something or maybe I just felt embarrassed that I was looking at something that I never saw before. I guess I was marking them so I could go back and easily find them again.

To # 2, the magazine is beside me stuffed down in the cushion. I really didn't want you to see me reading again because you'd start asking me the same questions about my interests in other guys and I don't want to give you the wrong idea.

As to #3, there really is nothing going on. I'm not planning anything, I have no intention to plan anything, nor do I plan to do anything behind your back. And that incident with Roland is really stuck in my mind.

So does that answer your questions Gary?"

"It does, thank you" I replied.

"Your welcome, now my turn for a few questions. OK?"

"Ask away," I replied.

Barb started:

"#1, If we were to get involved with another guy would you like to watch me and/or get involved in the activities?

#2, How would you feel if I told you that watching you doing something with another guy would be a turn-on for me and that I would enjoy watching?"

#3, Would you be interested in putting an ad in the "Cocoa-'n-Cream "magazine and try to find a guy?"

#4, Have you ever fantasized about screwing me after another squirted his sperm inside me, I think it's called sloppy seconds?"

[At this point I started thinking that she was going to go on with more questions, trying to provoke me into something.]

"Hmmm, interesting questions Barb. I be blunt, to the point, and brutally honest. I've looked thru that magazine maybe 6 or 7 times. Talking with Jerry about what they do and the stuff in the magazine does stir my interest. I've jacked off a couple of times thinking about watching you with a black guy who had a big dick and the visual image gets me off pretty quick. So what I'm saying is that yes, I think I'd like to watch you in some type of action situation like maybe just a hand job or a blow job and maybe put it on video tape. Look, if you wanted to blow ten guys, screw a dozen guys, or whatever, it's OK with me as long as you're OK with it and I'm there watching you. As for me getting involved with another guy and you watching, I'd have to say it's not on my "to-do" list or one of the top ten things I'd like to do, however, if you watching me is really something you really wanted to do I'd probably do it for you; actually, when it comes right down to it there isn't anything I can think of that I wouldn't do for you. Putting an ad in that magazine is something we can consider but maybe before we do that we could take advantage of Roland's offering of a private show and see what that situation might lead to. Umm, as for sloppy seconds, the thought has crossed my mind a couple of times but in my mind I think that whole scene would be a total taboo to you."