Clia and the Soccer Match

Story Info
Clia has a ball at a very wet soccer match.
2k words
3.07
31.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stopeggo
stopeggo
30 Followers

Clia was almost ready to graduate. It was the day after her 18th birthday. The summer months were coming in the night. They were coming so fast she could almost hear them. Soon she would be able to pursue her horseback riding dreams at university; at the better one. Right now she had a few more weeks before she left and one more week before her classes here were over. She had about 5 hours before the sun would come up.

Clia had spent much of the night talking to her boyfriend Tom. Tom had already moved on to university (he was super smart and had graduated a semester early). After their talk, Clia was left longing him and his body. She had spent the next hour (? Who keeps track of these things?) gently massaging her yearning flesh. She had had 3(!) orgasms thinking about him. She remembered the time; in the stairway, in the elevator, in the basement of his flat, in the spaceship (her memories got more fanciful the longer she masturbated). So now, at eleven after 3 in the morning, she was finally worn out and just drifted off.

In the morning Clia woke and stretched to the musical annoyance of her phone-alarm. She had to hurry to get ready for the soccer match. Her brother and some of his mates were on a sort-of informal, sort-of formal soccer team (it got more serious as the summer advanced) that played every weekend at the field a few blocks from their house.

Clia started to put on her robe, but then remembered that her brother (of course) would not be around this weekend because he was looking at schools. That is why she would be playing instead of him. The soccer club had a rule that any reasonable person could be a substitute for a player given the approval of each. She had agreed back in February, but had more important things on her mind (archeology, riding, archeology on horseback, archeology on horseback with Tom).

She sprinted down the hall to the bathroom in total nudezville. Her well-developed form shimmered and shone in the early morning light, the remaining sweat from last night gave her a very sexy glow. "Mmmm -- I look good today!" She thought as she assessed her hair situation in the full-length bathroom mirror. Her hair looked especially rusty (in a good way) this morning. Her gentle curls snaked down to just above the base of her breasts. They complimented her bronzed skin perfectly. Her breasts were not huge, but she was no longer a girl. Her nipples were somewhat larger than what she thought was normal (from the locker room); this made it very easy for her to masturbate herself with her nipples, but hard for her to concentrate in an active sport (such as soccer).

Clia did like to do some active sports (horse riding), so she did have some good sports bras. Unfortunately [for her, but not for the story] Clia had been under a little bit of a growth spurt and the last correctly-fitting sports bra she had was in the wash (which their parents had taken to the Laundromat while they toured schools with her brother).

Unfortunately, her family had also taken all of the normal-sized towels as well. Clia did as well as she could to wipe her self off with some Kleenex but gave up and got dressed. She had her brother's shirt and her brother's shorts. She didn't want to wear either of them though; they were her brother's! Luckily she still had her old outfit and it (coincidentally) was the same # as her brother's. Clia was unable to find her sports bra so she put on the only bra that kind-of worked. She didn't want to go commando! Her bra was comfortable if she didn't move very much, and it kept her boobs in place (if she didn't move very much).

She did find a nice pair of boxer shorts [Clia is not a fan of panties] and put them on fast before she slipped on her shorts and soccer shirt. At the door she put on her soccer cleats and ran down the street. Running down the street, Clia realized why she had left this pair of boxers on her bed; it was stretched out! She barely started running when she noticed the waistband felt awful loose around her middle. It was too late now for her to do anything though. She ran off toward the field. The sun reflected on the dew in the grass like a million stupid diamonds.

Once she got to the park, she found Randal and Mark taking shots against Peter (the goalie).

"Hi Clia," Randal said half mockingly. "Did you put that on just for me?"

"Shove it!"

Clia, Randal, Mark, Peter and the rest of the team struggled against the Devonshire Werewolves until about 9 thirty am. There was a break because a werewolf had lost his shoe. The Quinsley Panthers were up 2 to 1 nearing the end of the 1st half. Clia had actually got goal that pointed the arrow at Quinsley. She found that although she had not had much practice recently, her moves were very apt. She was able to dribble and dodge the other team much easier than she had thought. The other team seemed to be giving her a lot of space. Even before she had taken her bra off (it was broken), they had just kind of stood back from her when she approached with the ball [something about a young lady running around without a bra in the hot sun can be distracting].

Clia's shorts were starting to bother her though. She still had on her panties, but they would have fallen off long ago if they didn't have the crotch of her shorts to rest on. Her panties were just bunched up there by her pussy and [now that the Panthers had the lead] were starting to distract her a little. Unfortunately she couldn't just step to the side and take off her panties. She had to keep them on and keep her eye on the ball. As the day grew later the sun grew hotter. Everyone could already make out the subtle outline of Clia's aureole, but now that the sun was shining Clia was sweating and the sweat made her soccer shirt very close to see-through (she had forgotten that about pale yellow mesh). Russell and Mark had both noticed this (the goalie would have noticed, but of course he was by the goal).

It was at about this time that it started to rain. It was not a lot of rain. It was mostly small sprinkles. The sprinkles were very refreshing to the soccer players. Everyone was in a better mood. It wasn't even cloudy! Until about 5 minutes later... Then there was thunder, then the light became a kind of sickly green hue. Then everyone ran. The Werewolves ran to their Werewolves van, the Panthers panted their way to the storage shed near the nearest goal posts. All 5 of the panthers squeezed into the small shed.

As luck would have it, Clia had got stuck right next to Russell and Mark. Her clothes really were becoming uncomfortable now. Being stuck next to Russell didn't help either. The last time they were this close was in the canoe at camp. That was several years ago (it seemed), and they both agreed it would be best not to talk about it since he was her brother's best friend. [Mostly it was Clia that agreed not to talk about it]. Russell made subtle inferences to it all the time. He still had that 2-day fuzz that drove her crazy. Russell also was a lot more tan than Tom ever got (he was kind of an albino, but in the Conan O'Brian way). Tom was definitely bigger and stronger, but Russell had a kind of wiry sexiness. And he also had intoxicating green eyes...

"Hey!"

"What!?"

"Thaddeus and Reggie are going to leave sweet-stuff."

Clia was sort of by the door and was blocking the way. Thaddeus and Reggie (and Peter) ran to their Peugeot and took off. It was a five-seater, but the back seat was mostly taken up with Thaddeus's plumbing supplies (long story...).

Back in the shack, there was a little bit more breathing room. Enough that they could all look at each other. Clia looked at Russell, Russell looked at Clia, Mark looked at Clia, Clia looked at Russell, Russell looked at Mark (this last one was slightly more sly).

Mark said "It is really raining out there!"

"Yeah, too bad we don't have a car otherwise we could get out of here too...all of us could," Russell said, slowly.

"That's alright, we should stay here until it lets up a little...then we can run back to my house, all of us can" said Clia equally slowly, and with a curl in her lips.

"We should try to stay warm while we're in here. I don't want to catch pneumonia," Mark said, reaching towards an army blanket.

Everyone huddled under the large green blanket. It was big and ugly and warm. Clia imagined they were the beginning atoms of a new planet; warm, lumpy, and very aroused. There wasn't any room to sit down, and the cement floor of the shed didn't look too inviting anyway. They all stood around each other in a loose hurdle holding the blanket around each other with their arms. Outside the rain beat down on the shed and playful drops splashed in the growing puddle outside the door.

"I really think we need to do something about our clothes. It is too gusty in here to be wearing these damp things," softly suggested Clia.

Russell and Mark exchanged another similar look, and then looked at Clia.

"No, no, no. You first. I don't want to be the only one!"

Russell and Mark stripped off their sweaty soccer clothes and put them over on some boxes. "I'll help you with the rest," Clia said, seductively creeping under the blanket. She could see two full-grown boxer tents down there and decided she would toy with them a little first. "Ooh look at this! I didn't know cocks were so small! Why do you even wear underwear? You've got nothing to hide!"

Tracing the edges of her teammates' boxers, she could see their cocks twinge and then!...a hand reached into one pair of boxers. "I think the shorts are getting in the way of your judgment mam," said Mark. Mark's cock popped out of his pants and almost hit her in the face. "Oooh, I see! Let me help you out then." Clia kissed his cock and slowly pulled down his boxers. Going back, she traced the base with her finger tips. She traced it gently, as if it was really cold and she didn't want to freeze her fingers. "I bet you have a lot of girlfriends Mark. Your cock is nice and thick."

Russell had his own hand in his pants now. "Ooh Russell, don't be bad. I told you I would handle it!" She grabbed his hand and pulled back out of his shorts. Turning to Mark's rod, she put her lips around it's head and took him into her mouth. "Let me help you with these," Russell said, sliding his fingers into the waist-band of her soccer shorts. Clia kicked them off and continued sucking on Mark's cock. It felt firm and warm in her mouth. The trembling cock seemed to be reverberating in her trembling pussy. Her pussy now was exposed to the cool air. She turned and took down Russell's shorts. His cock sprang to life and she grabbed it firmly in her hand. "Are you going to tell my brother about this? Ever?"

"No, no, no!"

"I hope not..."

The three sweaty soccer players warmed up the blanket and eventually it dropped. Clia fucked Mark with her pussy and Russell fucked Clia with her lips. It was very warm and gooey all over. Clia took turns taking Mark and Russell. Eventually they all realized they needed to get out of there and lie down.

"C'mon," Clia said running out into the rain.

"Are you crazy!?" Mark and Russell exclaimed.

They soon ran after her, their semis bobbing along in front of them...

stopeggo
stopeggo
30 Followers