Cliche

Story Info
Something that most people love, cliches.
1.4k words
3.83
6.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

If you're interested in quick stories, then this is not for you. However, I would be honoured if you still did read this. To those of you who are into longer stories that take their time to build up and delve into the characters, then this would be up your alley. And to those who are unsure, well I can only suggest that you do read this and by the end you may have made up your mind.

*

Not only are our lives full of clichés, but also the stories we write. Yet, who can you blame. These clichés are the manifestations of our deepest desires and wishes. Most people are average and will only meet other average people in their lives. Yeah, I know, everyone is special in their own unique way, but face the facts we're not all world famous or extraordinary people, just your average bloke on the street. As a result, we tend to exaggerate much of what we say. I promise you, there is not one person here who hasn't read a story that follows the typical plot. If you don't know what that is, then let me explain it to you.

What I'm talking about, relates to the ever famous mother-son stories.

In the case of the male, he is generally a six-footer, considers himself quite handsome as he has brown hair and brown eyes, has a solid six pack that he's been working on for some time and a weight of roughly 200lb that is due to his muscle mass that has built up after years of weight lifting. One cannot also forget that he believes he is quite 'big', boasting a 9 inch penis that makes all the other guys jealous and has chicks fainting at the sight of how big it is and wondering if they could ever 'fit it in'.

The female in his life is quite the opposite; she has shoulder length blond hair, beautiful blue eyes that sparkle in the light and only measures to a height of 5' 5", which is the perfect size because she is petite but not too small and is easy enough to lift. Her bra size is 36D which means her breasts are constantly jutting out against her clothes, and not to mention that it is amazing that they don't sag, especially at her age. She keeps in shape through exercise, which means that she has a tone midriff and nicely shaped legs.

The age gap between the two characters is generally the same. As all the characters have to be of legal age, the guy is usually 18 years which just makes it legal. The mom of course can't be too old, because who in their right mind would want to 'go all the way' with someone who is wrinkly, saggy and slow in bed. To make this possible, mom got pregnant at the age of 18, once again the legal age, which would now put her at the ripe old age of 36. Honestly, why can't people open their eyes, not everyone jumps straight into bed when they hit 18 and not everyone was born when their mom was only 18. However, this is a plus for everyone as the son is full of energy since he is young and mom has had years of experience with which to teach the willing.

The other factor that is essential to the story regards marital status. Mother and son live at home, unless the son is at college in which case he comes home during the holidays. The mother has been recently widowed or divorced because the husband ran off with his secretary. Therefore, she is needy and it has been a long time since she has felt the comfort of a man. As the son longs to have sex, as all teenagers do, he starts lusting after women. With no male role model in his life, he is close to his mother and therefore starts to focus on her during his fantasies. This is also partially due to the fact that she is 'perfect' with the best features as previously explained. Mom, however, does not know about her son's fantasies until she finds her panties in his dirty clothes hamper or hears him say her name while he is wanking off in the shower whilst she just happens to pass by.

Finally comes the seduction. Here is where some people tend to become creative, but there is still the typical template. I'll give you a couple of examples.

Usually the house is two stories with a pool conveniently out back. As mom is sunbathing she needs to apply suntan or sunscreen, but as she can't apply it to her back easily, she asks her son to do so. The son starts to apply the cream and then becomes adventurous. He moves on to her shoulders and neck. Naturally, mom moans with pleasure, and says something along the lines of, "that feels good. Why don't you also do my legs?"

As he does her legs, they slowly spread apart so he can better apply the cream but consequently the small bathing suit or bikini gets pulled up until he can just see the outline of her crotch. Yet, he is still too scared to go further up, and so he moves back to her back and onto the top of her bottom and the sides of her chest, just making contact with her breasts. He then either thinks that mom believes it is just accidental scrapping or she actually is enjoying it. After his 'accidental touches' go 'unnoticed', he gradually becomes braver. He then manages to fully cup her breasts. He then moves down to her inner thighs and slowly up to her pussy. By this time, both have totally forgotten about the cream and the son has forgotten to put more on his hand, causing him just to message her. The rest is history and in a couple more lines, they are upstairs in bed doing it like rabbits.

A similar plot line is true for when the son gives mom a message after she has had a stressful day at work. The only difference is that it doesn't start with sunscreen or suntan but some sort of message oil.

Another classic is the one where the mom and son sit down and have a discussion about the son's personal life. This usually entails how he hasn't been out a lot lately and his apparent lack of a girlfriend. The son tells mom that he is just not interested, but what he doesn't tell her is that he lusts after her more than any other women and is therefore not interested in dating other girls his age. The discussion then gets awkward, as mom asks questions that relate to a sexual nature. It finally ends with either of two cases. Mom and son both state their sexual urges for each other or the two decide to go out on a mock date. In this instance, they go out to a nice restaurant. They then go to a movie cinema or watch one at home, if it is at home, by the end of it they are making out.

What's worse about these stories are that the whole thing happens in about one or two pages. Putting your fantasies aside, honestly, no-one seriously gets in bed that quick, unless you've hired a hooker, in which case you're in bed in less than one line into the story.

This is only my second submission and I'd be happy to hear you're feedback. My first story follows what I believe to be somewhat along these lines. Some of you may say that I'm being a hypocrite for writing this after I've written a story that incorporated some of these clichés. If you believe that, I totally agree with you but to keep the peace, why don't we call that a test run to test out my writing style.

If you were wishing for a 'wham bam thankyou ma'am' style of story, I'm glad I disappointed you. If you like these type of stories, then I recommend to you most of the stories that are written. It's not that I hold it against you, but be more open to realistic tales, and hey, you may find something you like.

To those of you who agree with my opinion, I'm relieved that you exist. In future, I'll try to write stories with more substance and ones that have 'erotica' in them as this site offers.