Cliche

Story Info
Was she cheating?
1.5k words
3.95
136.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,371 Followers

Short little vignette for you, to show that deceiving a husband can take on unexpected forms. No sex and little background, so don't go complaining about it please.

Enjoy --- I hope.

++++++++

Something wasn't right!

With the wife, I mean. Ginny, my gorgeous other half and the love of my life that is. Had been since we'd first met as teenagers a few years ago now, and I saw no reason why that wouldn't continue.

But something just wasn't right!

------------------

Ginny had been too quiet for the last couple of days, and though you might not think that long, for a couple as close as we were, then to me it was obvious that she had a problem. Any problem that she couldn't share with me, was a problem indeed, and something that I felt I should be worrying about.

But what to do?

I probed cautiously, knowing that she'd tell me when she was ready, but anxious none the less to know what was bothering her. Anxious to share the problem with her, just as we always did.

Then things took a nosedive!

I swear it was by accident, and I hadn't been following her, but there parked by the side of the road was Ginny's car. The neat little MX5 sports car that we'd bought for her just a couple of months ago, right colour and correct number, so it was hers alright. If you were wondering why it upset me so much seeing where it was parked, then I should tell you that though the car was right there, then Ginny was supposed to be more than ten miles away.

Finding somewhere to pull over half a mile down the road, I pulled my phone out and rang her.

"Hi Ken," she greeted me happily enough, recognising my number. "What's up?"

"Nothing Jenny," I answered, fighting to keep my voice under control. "Just wondering how your meeting was going."

"Fine," she replied without a trace of guilt. "Just left the boss's office a few moments ago and it all went well. I might be a bit late home tonight by the way."

"Ok," I grunted, fighting back the urge to shout out in frustration at the lies she was spouting, still not absolutely sure what this was all about. Not sure at all what the hell to do about it.

So I did nothing.

Went home later on, gave Ginny a kiss when she came in and spent the evening watching the TV, while she finished off some work. Maybe work that she should have been doing that afternoon perhaps?

Dammit, I felt bad.

-----------------

I nearly said something several times, but managed to bite my tongue, helped by the fact that she was kept pretty busy, and decided that the following day I would take time out to check up on her.

That wasn't so difficult as I thought it might be.

"Yes, I can talk Steve. Ken's not out of the shower yet," I heard my wife say quietly the following morning, pretty obviously talking into the phone. Pretty obviously talking to someone called Steve that she didn't want me to know about.

"Fine Steve," I heard her responding to whatever he'd said. "Five thirty at your place will suit me. I'll leave a message for my husband that I've been held up at work."

"I'm sure I'll be satisfied Steve," she laughed a few moments later. "But remember my husband must never find out."

Bitch!

Bloody cheating bitch!

With difficulty I resisted the temptation to rush in and confront her, deciding that I had to cool down and think rationally. All I had so far was my word of what I'd heard against hers, and I didn't even know who this guy Steve was.

However .....

I did know where he lived, didn't I? Or at least roughly so. No doubt in one of the flats above the commercial premises that her sports car had been parked in front of.

Oh yes!

I had her. I had the pair of them. I'd be there tomorrow and confront the pair of them. Punch his lights out and throw her to the gutter.

Then of course reality set in, didn't it.

This was Ginny I was talking about. My wife Ginny, the woman I loved, and I couldn't believe that she'd do this to me.

It just wasn't like her.

It couldn't be true.

Could it?

Well, I'd know soon enough, wouldn't I. Five thirty, she'd said. Five and a half hours after midday, then I'd be there waiting for the pair of them.

My private, sad little world was interrupted by a call from Ginny to say she was off to work, and the front door slamming behind her signalled maybe the last time that this scenario would play out.

How bloody sad.

It was maybe only my anger that kept my heart from breaking.

-----------------

Work?

Forget it.

Two O'clock, three O'clock, then four. It seemed more like days than just hours, and each one of them ground out in my mind as I waited for the hour of judgement.

Five.

Time to go.

With a heavy heart I made my way to my car, and twenty minutes later found yours truly parked outside the building where I'd seen Ginny's MX5 parked the day before.

I wasn't looking forward to this. There'd be no satisfaction in ending my marriage, but I knew beyond a whisker of doubt that I wasn't going to accept her cheating on me.

I'd expected to see her car pulling up, but dead on time I spotted her walking down the road with a smile on her face.

Bitch!

Sure enough, Ginny walked straight up to one of the doors almost opposite me and knocked on it, and a few moments later it opened and a man greeted her. He wasn't what I was expecting at all. Older maybe, and pretty scruffy, with dirty jeans and a shirt that had seen better days. Not quite a biker type, but hardly the handsome lothario that I'd imagined. Bit of rough I supposed.

Bull by the horns time!

Leaping out of my car, I rushed over towards them with a look of thunder on my face. Lover boy spotted me first, and seeing my fury, nudged Ginny. She turned round and seeing me descending upon the two of them turned as white as a sheet.

"Ken," she cried out. "What are you doing here?"

"What the hell do you think I'm here for," I growled, shooting the scruffy bugger the dirtiest look I could conjure up. He'd be getting his soon enough.

"Oh God Ken," Ginny sobbed. "I didn't want you to find out."

"I bet you didn't," I screamed back. "You didn't think you could get away with it, did you?"

"Look I'm sorry Ken," she tried to placate me. "Is it really such a big thing?"

"Big thing? Not a big thing?" I threw back at her. "Of course I'm upset. Damn it Ginny, how could you do this?"

"Well the last time ....." she sighed, waving her hands in the air.

"Last time," I cried, ready to burst into tears, never once having considered that this hadn't been the first time.

"Let's get this in proportion Ken," Ginny said, trying to calm me down. "There's no reason to get this upset. Why don't you let me sort Steve here out and I'll see you back at home, and we can talk this over sensibly."

"Sort Steve out? Talk it over sensibly?" I found myself spitting out in rage at her cavalier attitude. "This is our marriage for God's sake."

"You're exaggerating Ken. These things happen all the time, and you've just got to accept it."

"Damn it Ginny," I responded, nearly choking on my words. "This is damn important. It's not like you've dented your car or something for Christ's sake."

"It isn't?" Ginny stared at me in surprise.

"Isn't what?" I replied, surprised by her answer.

"The dent in the car."

"What bloody dent?"

"The one on the car. My car. The MX5."

"What?"

"I put a dent in my new car, and Steve here has repaired it for me. I didn't want you to find out and get upset like you did the last time."

"Steve?" I garbled, my mind in a mess.

"Pleased to meet you Ken," the garage owner responded, smiling uncertainly.

"You dented the car Ginny?"

"Yes," she answered nervously. "Last Tuesday. It's only a scratch really, and I thought I could get it fixed without you finding out. I'm really sorry honey."

"But that's wonderful," I sang out, feeling the weight of the world lift from my shoulders.

"Wonderful?" Ginny queried in surprise.

"Yes honey. You scratched the car. Isn't that wonderful; absolutely bloody wonderful."

"Are you feeling Ok Ken?"

"Never better," I grinned back. "Now let's pay the nice man and get back home shall we?"

-------------------

Well, there we go.

My wife scratched the car – the new one!

Isn't that great? Damn it, it's absolutely, spiffingly wonderful!

Everything ended wonderfully as well of course.

Britease
Britease
2,371 Followers