Click

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are pretty and I have always felt comfortable around you."

"I'm glad; I will take great care of you. Now get in so I can eat you alive, kidding."

She was not kidding. She was no her knees and fishing my cock out in record time. I was not expecting the level of love making my cock was about to receive. I looked down and there was my teacher French Kissing my cock. The dick hungry bitch had it half way down her throat while her tongue swirled around the tip and shaft. Sis and mom had been talented but this gal was light years beyond them in cock sucking.

"Jesus, I never knew it could feel this good," I exclaimed as the tip of my cock popped into her throat. For a reply she just moaned and fingered her exposed pussy. When had she taken off her panties? Had she even been wearing any? That spoke volumes about the nature of this beast. It didn't take her long to push me passed my point of no return. I decided to warn her in case she didn't swallow, boy was that a waste of oxygen.

" Gonna cum... if you... HOLY SHIT!!!" I cried out as her head began to move up and down the entire length of my dick. She was a deep-throat mistress and her lips touched the base of my cock each and every time she shoved her head down. It was about thirty seconds later that cum erupted from the tip of my cock and splashed against the back of her fucking throat. I bit back a scream but she knew how well she had done.

Her head came up after she had swallowed my first load. She let down her hair and smiled up at me.

"Damn I needed that," she growled. "MMMM... you are still hard... good my pussy needs a good pounding. Now I am going to move so you can get behind me. I want you to do your best to ram that cock through me, got it?"

Still on her knees she placed her torso on the seat and reached back and lifted up her skirt. I moved behind her and lined up the head of my cock right between her pussy lips, it was one hell of a view. Without warning her I thrust my hips forward impaling the greedy bitch. There was no scolding from her only a deep guttural sound that passed those oh so talented lips of hers.

"Yes! That's a great start; now fuck me!"

What can I say; all that pent up sexual energy and not a small part of the desire to bruise this bitch's insides. I grabbed her luscious ass cheeks and pounded her like mad. She had to bite her fist to keep from screaming and her backward thrusts told me I was on the right track to make her cum. I was blissfully unaware that her van was rocking as we fucked; not that it would have mattered mind you. My balls were slapping her clit and that added to her pleasure as I drilled her cunt hard and fast. Now she was panting and grinding up against me moaning the entire time.

"UH HUH..." she moaned over and over. Her voice was rising in pitch as she got closer and closer to her launch point. Then as her pussy tightened around me she arched her back and squealed as she came. I had to clamp a hand over her mouth. The bitch bit me as her climax crashed over her.

"Fucking cunt," I cursed as I pulled back and slammed the entire length of my cock into her. To my utter amazement she came again. This time she didn't bite only moaned weakly into my cupped hand. I stopped and waited for her to catch her breath. I removed my hand and she kissed and licked where she had drawn blood with her teeth.

"Forgive me," she begged. "I got carried away by that amazing cock of yours."

"I guess so," I said hesitantly.

"I'll make it up to you," she moaned.

"How," I asked.

"I'll let you fuck my tits and cum on my face," she offered sincerely.

"I like your pussy," I said.

"Aw, give my tits a chance lover," she pleaded. "They haven't been loved on for so long."

"Well, let me see them and I'll decide," I said.

"You won't be disappointed, I promise."

I slowly eased my cock from her soaked slit. Then she had me sit on the seat again. She knelt in front of me and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She tugged it open and revealed her bra clad tits.

"Damn," I moaned as she reached between them and released the catch. The bra sprang open revealing the nicest rack, next to my sister's, that I had ever seen. The nipples were hard and erect, while the large dark areolas were covered in a thin layer of sweat. I licked my lips and she smiled.

"Want a taste of them lover before I wrap them around you?"

"Gimme Gimme," I said as I cupped them both.

I leaned forward as she sat up straighter bringing them closer to my lips. She moaned loud deep and strong as I suckled her nipples and played with her tits.

"It's been so long," she said shivering.

"Why, you have amazing tits," I asked.

"Someone has lost interest in them and prefers fucking my ass to my tits," she said frowning.

"You take it up the ass," I asked stunned as I fondled her lovely breasts.

"Yeah, but I don't think I could take you up without it getting wrecked. If you know what I mean."

"That someone else has a smaller dick than me," I said.

"Yeah, much smaller, so it's great for ass fucking but not much for my poor little pussy."

"Aw, I'm glad I came along," I said.

"MMMMM me too," she purred. "Um... have you ever thought about a three way?"

"What guy hasn't," I said.

"I mean you, me and another guy," she said softly.

"OH, you want both your holes filled huh," I said and she nodded.

"Let me think about it," I said as she wrapped her tits around my aching erection.

"Come to mama," she moaned as she began to massage me with her amazing breasts.

"UNNNNN... that does feel wonderful," I said through gritted teeth.

All this talk about anal sex and three ways had ramped up my excitement level. She slowly rocked her hips and I watched my cock slide easily between her pillowy tits. I was panting before too long and she could tell how close I was.

"Spray my face lover, cover me with that delicious cum of yours!"

"Damn, I am so fucking close," I cursed.

"Don't hold back, give it to me," she urged.

I cursed a blue streak as my cum shot out and painted her face. She rubbed it in and licked her fingers. I was trying to catch my breath when she turned around and sat down on my lap.

"I think my ass can handle it," she whispered in my ear. "Just not today, let me prep my dirty little hole for you, Tomorrow... same time?"

"Sure," I said as she kissed me.

Since my free period was at the end of the day I got dressed, grabbed my books and headed home. There was a whistle on my lips and a new energy in my step. Sex was great! I reached the bus stop and there was Natalie Downs. She was the BFF of the queen bitch herself. I was drained but that didn't mean I couldn't have a little fun, at her expense of course.

"Natalie," I called out and as she turned I snapped her picture.

"Hey," she said a purr in her voice.

"Want to sit next to me on the bus?"

"I would love to," she practically moaned.

I was beginning to think the flash was preprogrammed to get the victim hot and bothered. Maybe that was what part of the brain it was affecting. Natalie, the tall long legged brunette walked up to me and slipped her arm around my waist.

"How long do we have on the bus," she asked with a whisper in my ear.

"Half hour or so," I said.

"Plenty of time for me to make you happy," she replied. "Can I suck you off while we sit next to each other?"

"I just fucked Ms. Meadows, but I want to see you play with your pussy for me."

"Lucky girl, did you fuck her good?"

"I made her cum a couple of times," I said.

"I want to cum with your cock in me too," she pouted.

"Perhaps you can come over and we can study together?"

"I would like that; my poor little pussy is soaking wet just thinking about it. Oh, here's the bus, follow me and watch carefully."

The bus came to a halt, opened its doors with a hydraulic hiss and Natalie stepped aboard. I watched as he wiggled her hips for me and accidently dropped her bus pass. Her uniform skirt rose up and I could see her panty clad ass. What she lacked in the tit area, she was only a large B cup, she more than made up for in the rear end department. After catching an eyeful I got on board and smiled at the bus driver while I swiped my card.

She was sitting in the very rear of the bus waiting for me. I sat down and she handed me her panties.

"Hold onto these for me, I won't need them right now." Natalie said as she lifted up her skirt revealing her manicured pussy with its racing stripe of pubic hair. "See how wet I am?"

"Natalie my dear, you are absolutely soaked."

"You can finger my pussy if you want, or do you really want me to do it?"

"Let me give it a test drive," I said sliding my hand between her parted legs. "No moaning or we will get caught, that is an order."

"Yes sir, whatever, and I do mean whatever you say Sir."

She had no qualms about me sliding two long digits into her wet cunt. Damn she was much tighter than my sister. Her pussy was smaller and narrower than the three I had partaken of so far.

"My cock is going to wreck you," I whispered as I diddled her.

"UNNN," she whimpered. "Good, it needs you to tear it up Sir."

"You want to ride it that bad huh," I asked.

"With every fiber of my being," she replied catching my glance. Her look spoke of a hunger that was almost terrifying.

"I can't wait until tonight," I said.

"Me either, let's get off the bus... find an alley and take me... please. Fuck my tight little cunt in some nameless place and shoot your cum deep inside of me. I'm begging you..."

She squeezed her pussy around my fingers for emphasis. Then she laid her hand on my cheek.

"Please take my virginity, I want it to be you," she moaned softly. "You are a really nice guy and my pussy wants to remember you for the rest of my life."

"I am going to be your first," I said unbelieving.

"I may play the part of a real bitch. But deep down I am scared and want someone sweet to violate me and make me theirs."

"Okay, let's go," I said rising to my feet. I pulled the cord signaling for the next stop.

The neighborhood was once an industrial complex but it had been long abandoned. Graffiti was everywhere along with rusted metal and all kinds of debris. Natalie followed me as I led her by the hand into one of the vacant buildings. I was going to pierce a virgin pussy in a matter of minutes. That was another notch on my bucket list. Natalie spotted what had once been a work space and she pulled me to it. Without hesitation she placed her book bag on the littered surface then folded her body onto it. I freed my cock and flipped up her skirt onto her back. Damn, the most glorious ass I had ever seen was laid bare before me. I knew I would compare every other woman's ass to hers for the rest of my days.

"Damn girl, your ass is perfect," I said as I placed the head of my cock near her pussy lips.

"I am glad you like it Sir," she moaned. "Please be gentle with me."

"I won't hurt you Natalie," I said feeling all the anger slip from me.

I pushed ever so slowly into her and felt her tightness wrap around me as I went. We both moaned as I hilted my cock in her pristine pussy.

"I am going to ruin you for every guy that follows, you know that." I said.

"I am counting on it," she said through gritted teeth.

"Tell me when you are ready," I said as my hands moved over her perfect globes.

"That feels amazing, you can move Sir," she purred.

"Here we go," I said as I began to drive my hips forward and back. "Why do you keep calling me Sir?"

"My dad is ex-military," she groaned. "I grew up calling him Sir all the time."

"Do you have a daddy complex Natalie," I asked as I moved little faster now.

"No," she said but I didn't believe her.

"Liar, you have a thing for your old man don't you," I said as I thrust harder now.

"Yes, fuck me daddy, fuck your little girl's naughty little hole," she cried out suddenly.

"Do you like daddy's cock inside you darling," I asked playing along.

"Yes daddy, it is the best," she cried out. "I am getting so close now."

"Tell me what is going on," I demanded as I began to pound her pussy.

"UNNN... UNNNN... my filthy little hole... I am going to come daddy!"

"That's a good little girl; I want to feel your pussy squeeze me tight when you do."

"Oh yes daddy, your cock is touching me so deep," she squealed. "Here I come."

She convulsed as I continued to thrust my hips into her. Natalie's pussy clamped down hard and almost pushed me out she came so hard. I pulled her to a standing position and held her as she climaxed.

"Who's daddy's favorite girl?"

"I am?"

"That's right, now daddy is going to fuck the living shit out of you."

"Yeah, pound my pussy good daddy," she moaned. "Let me grab my ankles and you can really fuck me deep."

We maneuvered so that she had room to show how flexible she was. Natalie folded her body in half and grabbed her ankles with ease. Talk about one hell of a view! I slipped my cock back into her and grabbed her hips for leverage before I began thrusting again. But this time it was for me and me alone. She had already cum and I had no way of disappointing her at this point. I slammed my cock into her as hard and fast as I could. Natalie urged me on the entire time. She screamed obscenities as I drilled her cunt. What a mouth she had on her. Speaking of mouth...

"Is my little girl going to swallow my load when I cum?"

"Anything daddy wants daddy gets," she said.

"Even if I wanted to fuck your ass," I asked.

"Daddy is a naughty boy," she giggled. "Yes daddy, if you want my ass cherry you can have that too."

"Whoa," I said in complete shock. "I had not expected that from my little girl."

"Everything belongs to you," she moaned happily. "Every part and piece of me is yours to do with as you please."

God I wanted to. I really, really wanted to drive my cock into her black hole. But gods I would hurt her and I had no doubt of it. Yesterday I would have done it without hesitation. But not today, no today I was going to be the good guy and only plow her pussy and shoot down her throat. However, another day I might just take her up on that offer. My cock swelled up inside of her thinking about that tight little ass of hers. She felt it and squeezed her pussy around me.

"Daddy is thinking about my tight little butt, isn't he?"

"Yes, yes I am," I admitted.

"Do it," she said. "Fuck whatever part of me you want... I want you to."

"Natalie baby, if I put my cock in your ass I will hurt you. I don't want to hurt you."

"Aw, you do love me," she said.

Love? Aw shit, what do I do now? What do I say to her? No sweetie you are just a piece of ass for daddy to take advantage of. All I want from you is that fine tight little pussy of yours. I love the way it grips me. I love the pleasure it gives me. But no Natalie, I don't love you. I still hate the way you treated me you fucking cunt!

"Daddy, I have been ever so mean to you. It's okay if you take out your anger on me. I have been a complete and utter bitch to you for years now. Please fuck my ass and make me pay for what I did to you. It is only right after all." Then she shifted tactics. "Go on, don't be a pussy... fuck my ass you fucking coward!"

You bitch! I pulled out of her pussy and pressed my cock against her puckered asshole. I pushed slowly but relentlessly until the head popped in. I could hear her continuing to curse at me.

"Damn... god damn that hurts... but you don't have the balls to continue do you? You're just the nice guy that... SHIT... you really did it... your cock is in my ass!" Then her voice changed back to a warm loving tone. "Now daddy, it's time to punish me good. Pound my ass just like you did my pussy!"

"You tricked me, you little bitch, and you got me so pissed off that I really did it!"

"Sorry daddy but you weren't going to otherwise. I know you wanted to take my anal virginity. Now fuck my ass good. Shoot your load deep in my ass Sir."

I moved slowly despite her urging. I clenched my teeth together her ass was so damn tight. It made her pussy feel lose by comparison. I was going to cum and soon. I was still very new at this sex thing. I thrust harder and faster now. Natalie encouraged me the entire time. She urged me to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. In the end she won out. I was hammering her ass good when my cock swelled up inside of her.

"Daddy is going to fill my ass with his sperm," she said gleefully. "Hurry daddy, shoot that load for me, just for me!"

"Here is comes darling," I growled. My shout cut through the air like a knife and my cum erupted in her and there was so much it oozed out of her puckered hole.

Natalie's knees almost buckled and I realized suddenly that the little slut had cum from being ass fucked. Damn, but this was going to be an interesting relationship. Of course I could make her forget all of this. But then, how to explain the sperm leaking out of her butt, she was going to notice that and her missing panties.

"I can make you forget all of this, if you want." I said as I pulled my cock from her ass.

"NO, please don't," she said as she stood up and threw herself into my arms. "Please don't do that, I want to remember that you were my first... in both ways. Forgive me?"

"Not yet, but I don't hate you anymore."

"You hated me," she said her face darkening. "I will make it up to you, I promise. You can fuck me whenever, wherever you want... Master. I belong to you now until you release me. My body is yours to command."

"We have to get going, our parents are going to worry."

"You are right; first I need to go to the bathroom. I am leaking from one hole and still soaked in the other."

"I will keep guard on you," I said as she squatted down and did her business right there.

"My protector," she whispered as I heard the sound of her relieving herself. "All done, let's go."

The next bus came ten minutes later. We sat in the same spot as before. Natalie leaned against me and made contented sounds until we reached her stop. She slipped a folded piece of paper into the palm of my hand as she rose.

"Call me," she said softly.

"I will," I replied.

I watched her go and felt a twinge of guilt at having taken advantage of her. I wonder what would happen when the hypnosis wore off. Until then I would take my pleasure from her. She deserved every orgasm I wrenched from her. She owed me that much at least.

An Inopportune Moment:

Two days have passed since I took Natalie's virginities. Two days of quiet bliss at home and I knew mom and sis were up to something, but what? Neither of them had approached me for attention and was acting like nothing had happened. I was beginning to think the phone had wiped their memories. Was it programmed to do that? Was it a built in safety precaution? Whatever it was it was nice that things were back to normal. Friday, it was the last day of the week and my chance to see who would fall into my snare before the weekend.

Phys Ed class fell in the slot just before my free period at the end of the day. I had planned my schedule like that at the beginning of the year. It was nice to leave before the bullies got a chance to harass me at the bus stop. I reached the gym and had changed into my shorts and t-shirt. I was leaving the locker room when the Queen Bitch herself walked up to me.

"You," she said as I fished the phone from my gym bag.

"Me what," I asked as she eyed me up and down.

"You and Natalie is what," she spat out. "All she does is talk about you now."

"Oh, I had forgotten about her," I said as I brought the phone up. "Smile for the camera."

Instinctively she smiled and then her face went slack for just a moment then she was looking her typical bitchy self. Then I heard a voice behind me.

"Why are you taking her picture asshole," asked Mike Johansson, quarterback and dickhead incarnate.