Click

Story Info
He has a surprise for her, but can she earn it?
842 words
4.19
34k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Click"

The sound resonates through both our minds as I watch as you squirm in your seat trying to get comfortable, knowing that the cold steel is pressing against your skin and making that task more difficult. It's been almost a week and you still aren't used to it.

**Seven days earlier**

Smiling as I stand up and make my way over to you, I offer you my hand as I lean in and whisper in your ear, "come with me, I have a surprise for you." You take my hand and follow me into the bedroom. I shut the door behind us then press my body up behind you, making sure you feel my hard cock poking you in the back as I growl in your ear, "strip".

"Kneel." I command and you get down on your knees with your hands placed behind your back without giving it any thought. I smile at how well trained you are as I slide the blindfold over your eyes and buckle it tightly. The leather cuffs are next, ensuring you can't use your hands.

As I unzip my fly and unbuckle my belt, your mouth obediently opens, you already know what is coming next. "Good slut," I say as I slowly slide my cock into your mouth, "choke on it like the whore you are." I grab a fistful of hair as I place a hand on your head, and force it backwards and forwards on my cock.

I pinch your nose with my free hand, cutting off your air as I force your head all the way down my cock, feeling the tip pressing against the back of your throat. I'm always amazed at your lack of a gag reflex. I smile as you start to struggle, oxygen levels almost depleted and hold you there just a little bit longer before letting go and allowing you to breathe again.

Grabbing another fistful of hair, I drag you over to the bed and throw you onto it. Turning you onto your back, I straddle your chest. "Don't think I'm done with your mouth yet whore," I growl before ramming my cock down your throat again as you start to squirm under me, unable to breathe properly with my weight on your chest and cock in your mouth.

I pinch your nose again as I thrust deep into your throat, my cock pressing against the back of your throat and blocking your airways. "Only good sluts are allowed to breathe freely," I say with a smile on my face, "have you been a good slut?" You manage to choke out a yes around my cock and I give one last thrust before letting you breathe again.

I reach behind you and unclip the cuffs, before pulling your hands to the corners of the bed and clipping them to the headboard. Then I cuff your ankles to the other corners on the bed and tighten the chains. I slap your cunt and you let out a squeal that is equal parts surprise, pleasure, and pain.

I turn the vibrator to it's highest setting and place it so that it is just barely touching your wet cunt. I leave the room to get a drink, leaving the door open so you won't hear my return. I stand in the doorway, watching you as I sip my drink, a smile on my face knowing you wouldn't dare cum without my permission.

"Does that feel good slut?" I ask from the doorway.

"Yes Sir." Your reply is quick.

"Good, because we are only just getting started. You still have several hours of torture to endure before we get to your surprise."

You gasp. "This isn't my surprise, Sir?" You ask.

"Oh no, this is just the warm up. You have to earn the surprise first."

I shut the door as I leave the room and sit down at my computer to do some work.

After an hour of checking and replying to emails and browsing the web, I return to check on you. "How are you doing slut?" I ask from the doorway. "Please Sir, I don't know how much longer I can hold it." You beg me to let you cum. "No." I refuse, instead picking up the vibrator and holding it tight against your clit.

"Please Sir, please please please." You beg desperately. "Please can your slut cum for you Sir?" I pull the vibrator away with a sadistic laugh, "so close, and yet so far away." I growl as I put the vibrator away. "I think I'll leave you here for a bit longer."

"Time for your surprise." I announce as I return, an hour later. I uncuff your hands and feet, and command you to stand. As you stand there, you feel the cold of steel around your waist, then between your legs. "I hope you enjoyed the vibrator against your pussy, because you won't be feeling that again for a while." I chuckle as I adjust the steel. Then the lock shuts.

"Click"