Click?s Bar

Story Info
Ebony and Ivory meet at Click's bar.
1.5k words
4.15
52.5k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

I had just pulled up to Click’s when I saw her. She stood about five feet five inches tall and looked like a personal trainer. Black boots, black stretch pants and a brown top. All in all a very nice show, what made it even better was that the clothing was stretched to accommodate her slim figure. She had her hair back in plaits. All in all a very nice package. But what really caught me attention was that brown top. It hugged those breasts firmly and because she was black her breasts really showed through that light brown material.

I pulled out my pool cue, and tried the door. It was still locked. Clicks doesn’t open till eleven in the morning and I was a little early. I turned to watch the girl and she pulled a cell phone out. I’ve been coming to Click’s on First Ave. in Tucson for about a year now and I know all the regulars. I’d never seen her before but I sure hoped I’d see a lot more of her. I went back to my truck and waited for the bar to open. About ten minutes later Tony the bartender showed up and let us both in.

I walked in and tossing Tony some money picked up my bottled water and a set of balls and took up my accustomed place on table number one. Table one is close to the bar and I watched the girl ask Tony for an application. He gave her one and she sat down nearby to fill it out. As she filled it out I set up my table and pretended to start practicing. I had to pretend because I couldn’t take my eye’s off of her. I wasn’t sure what balls I was hitting.

Jim the game guy came in and opened up the juke box. I asked and he told me Alan the General Manager had called in last night at closing to tell him the jukebox was giving away free credits. He set about working on the jukebox, and I yelled at him to play some music. Sometimes that works with Jim and sometimes it doesn’t. Today it produced some Marvin Gaye music.

I looked over at the girl and she was kind of tapping her foot to the beat. I have to admit I was surprised that a young lady would like Marvin Gaye, but hey I’ll take it. After she’d finished making out her application she gave it to Tony and he said he’d pass it on to Allen the boss. She seemed kind of deflated by this and asked for some water. Tony pulled out a bottle of water and told her it was on the house. She took it and headed for the door.

Now I wasn’t about to let her get away that easy. Table one is 5 feet from the door and I leaned over the railing and asked her if she’d care to dance. She looked me over and shook her head no. I may really not have been what she was looking for. For starters I’m a Scottish looking white boy. I keep in shape but I’m not real muscled. I was also in my late twenties and she had probably just turned twenty one.

“Okay how about a game of pool then?” I rallied.

Again that little head shake and she reached for the door.

“Excuse me darlin'” I tried again “but I’d really like to spend some time with you, what do I have to do to get you to stay and talk.”

She looked me over and this time she seemed to let her gaze linger a little longer.

“I don’t think my boyfriend would approve.” She finally stated.

“Well is he a good shot?” I said raising my eyebrows.

She kind of laughed “No he doesn’t even own a gun”

“Well then, I’m not to worried about it.” I grinned.

She laughed but did come over to the table and pick up a stick. I reracked the balls and we started shooting pool. I didn’t do so well I couldn’t take my eye’s off that shirt. I mean they were only B cups but those nipples were as big as quarters. We played for several hours and I got her into talking about herself. I found out that she was a single girl who was attending the U of A this coming summer. She really didn’t have a boyfriend down here and that the one she had at home was cheating on her. When I saw that she was pretty much done playing I asked if I could buy her lunch. It now being three in the afternoon we were both hungry.

She agreed and I took her over to Apple Farms, just down the street on Grant and First Ave. We had a nice little lunch and talked some more I found out she was studying to be a mortician, and really liked older music. She was a Junior in college and had just turned twenty one. She needed a job to supplement the money she was getting from her parents.

After Lunch I took her to see 50 first dates at the Century theater. We both enjoyed the movie and afterwards we went to Elle, a very nice wine country restaurant on Broadway. I finally managed to steer the conversation around to sex and found out she loved Doggy style, was not into BDSM and hadn’t had sex for a month.

I couldn’t believe my luck, I made a polite pass suggesting that I could remedy that for her. She agreed and when dinner was over, we headed for her apartment. She wouldn’t go to mine after all we’d just met..

When we entered her apartment she didn’t even hesitate. Before I had even closed the door she had kicked off her shoes and stripped off her shirt. Some guy in the hallway got an eyeful as I shut the door. She looked at me with a very impatient look and I quickly began removing my clothing as well. I must say that brown shirt did not lie those nipples were the size of quarters and she was OBVIOUSLY turned on. Those puppies were at attention. As soon as we were both naked I crossed to her and she jumped into my arms. My searching lips met hers and I found hers to be very soft indeed. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she responded with a low moan as our tongues felt each other.

I deiced not to look for a bedroom, but just dragged her down onto the carpet. Our bodies becoming entwined. I could feel my knee on her sex and hers on mine as we continued to kiss. Her arms wrapped around my head and neck and mine reached behind her to the small of her back and to cup her cute little bottom. There is no better kiss than a long slow wet one where your hand is at the small of her back feeling her move against you.

She rolled on top of me and straddled my hips her tongue leaving its mark on my chest. I had just enough presence of mind to reach into my pants and pull out my emergency condom. I passed it to her and without a word she stuck the packet in her mouth, and leaned down to kiss me. I started to protest that we’d need the condom, but as she kissed me she transferred an empty foil package to my mouth.

With one swift motion she moved down so that her mouth had access to my penis and with one elegant deep throat she sheathed me in latex. Her tongue made sure to investigate my entire muscle as she removed her mouth.

Then sitting astride me she positioned herself and using her left hand guided me into her. She stopped as the tip of my penis penetrated her. She stayed like that adjusting herself to feeling me inside her. I had to resist the temptation to thrust up into her. I did reach up to fondle those quarter sized nipples. She grinned and then sank the rest of the way onto me. I released her breasts as she leaned forward and she began to stroke herself up and down my penis working me in and out. She would adjust herself at times so I would hit a slightly different spot as she rode me. With each little change came a small moan. I waited for her to climax and when she did I let loose the one I’d been holding as well. As she shuddered I pulled her down to me and hugged her tight. I then carefully rolled over so that I didn’t hurt her and cupping my thighs to her bottom I began to work myself back and forth inside her. In no time at all she climaxed again and I leaned down to suckle on her breasts.

As we finished we just lay there on the floor and spooned until we both fell asleep.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers