Cliff and Gillian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All this was nearly too much for my husband. He had his cock out and was starting to play with himself, but Stella stopped him and told him to put on a condom and come and join us. It took a bit of doing, but Stella straddled him and let him fuck her pussy while I kneeled behind her with the strap-on and pushed up her bum. Poor old Dave didn't last long but I went on with Stella and finished her off with my hand."

By this time I'd finished the breakfast and was of course erect again. Gillian cleared the tray away, got out some sort of moisturiser and smothered this on my cock.

"Right Cliff, I think it's time for you to enjoy my breasts don't you? How do you want to do this?"

We ended up sitting on the bed facing each other, with my legs around her waist. I could bring my cock right up to Gillian's chest and she pushed her tits around me so I could fuck them as much as I wanted. As I've said her tits were very full and while they hung down they were also very full so they never seemed droopy. Her nipples were large and when erect formed firm knobs about ¾ of an inch across -- perfect for sucking.

She had clearly done this before, and very quickly I got to a high state of arousal which I managed to keep up for a good 20 minutes. I leaned back on my hands as I watched my cock being massaged by those massive tits, with Gillian -- wearing only her specs -- smiling at me and keeping up a filthy conversation with me.

"Right Cliff, now for your third fuck hole -- only my mouth to go after this... is this like fucking a girl's cunt or is it like being sucked - what has the cat got your tongue? -- oh well never mind, I'll need another shower after you shoot all your sticky mess over my breasts -- no I won't, I'll make you lick it all up before you get any more fun out of me."

And this is what she did. I've had some sexy sights in my time, but watching the tip of my wet hard cock appear at the top of Gillian's tits and then slide down, only to reappear at the next thrust, was something to behold. Watching her face -- looking more lined and older without make up and aged even more by her white hair and specs -- I felt for the first time in my life that I was with a much older woman. Though my mum was of course older too, she never looked as fully mature as Gillian and for the first time I began to appreciate the erotic appeal of the ample bosomed late middle aged woman.

I must have cried out when I finally ejaculated onto Gillian's chin and chest because she shushed me; and then she told me to lick it up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a cuddle, Gillian asked me what my plans for the Saturday were and I explained I had shopping to do at some point but wasn't meeting my girlfriend until the evening. Gillian said she had housework to do but suggested I stay around for lunch. Of course I hadn't yet had the pleasure of the final of the four holes she'd promised me -- her mouth -- but I hoped she might offer me this as a dessert.

The rest of that morning was both weird and also strangely erotic. Gillian asked me to help with the work, which I was happy to do, and gave me a list of cleaning jobs. However I only had my office suit with me so she suggested I wear some old footless leggings she had and a sort of vest. I often wondered about in later years but I'm pretty sure now it was some sort of Sub-Dom scheme she was playing out -- me in this instance being the Sub. The leggings were surprisingly tight -- they can't have been Gill's - and revealed the bulge of my cock clearly. Meanwhile Gillian wore similar old leggings and a thin clingy top with no bra.

We both worked hard and after a couple of hours we had hoovered and scrubbed everything in sight. We were quite hot and sweaty. When we finished we sat in the kitchen drinking tea; I think Gillian then decided to take her Sub-Dom scheme a bit further to see how I'd react.

"Thanks Cliff that was really nice of you to help out. Can I get these old clothes off you and put them in the machine please -- just stand up...."

She pulled off the vest thingy she'd made me wear and then the leggings and also my underpants. She then took her top and leggings off -- she had no knickers on so we were both naked. She watched me for a moment and of course my cock started on its usual journey towards the ceiling.

"Oh Cliff, you filthy boy, you can't stop thinking about sex can you -- look at that monster- and after all the fun it's already had. I really think this is too bad -- what do you think I should do about it?"

I'd played somewhat similar role-play with my mum quite often and I knew that in this type of situation my mother would get aroused by spanking me and also being spanked herself. So I said-

"I am sorry Gillian -- I'm afraid I just can't help myself; when I look at you I just get aroused without thinking -- I know its bad and I accept it'd be right if you gave me a good spanking to teach me a lesson... However Gill, you've brought this in yourself by showing me your tits and cunt, so I think you need to share some of the blame..."

"Yes I do so agree Cliff. Well about the first part anyway -- I have a special slipper for bad boys like you. But first I'd like you on your knees in front of me please -- yes right down there, and I'd like you to lick clean my sweaty old fanny please.... Yes like that, come on Cliff, use your tongue on me, come on boy, harder, stick your tongue in my cunt, lick me, come on, come on..."

I can't say it was too comfortable kneeling in front of Gillian on the hard floor and tonguing her clit but she had started something rolling and I knew it would break the spell to stop, so I did my best -- which is pretty good if I say so myself -- and though she was sweaty and I could still taste the bitter taste of my cum from last night, I did bring her off.

As soon as she had cum, she pulled me up, marched me to the bedroom, got a leather slipper from a drawer and bent me over the bed.

"Now this is what happens to boys who can't control themselves and get an erect penis as soon as they see an old ladies' tits and fanny -- yes a good hard smack on the bum -- yes and another one..."

She was clearly not new to this and she gave me 6 really stinging smacks -- harder than my mum gave me when we used to mess around like this. When she told me it was over, I turned to her, pushed her on the bed, turned her onto her back and spread her legs.

"Right now Gillian, you were right to give me a good spanking but you have to take your share of the blame and I'm afraid you need a good lesson in flaunting yourself about and letting dirty boys like me have you in each hole in turn, so now you need a good thrashing...".

And I really didn't spare her. She got the slipper across her bum and the top of her thighs until she started to whimper and she begged me to stop. I gave her one last wallop and lay down beside her, but with my head at her feet. I pushed her over onto her back and straddled her, with my groin in her face and my face next to her thick pubic bush. I started to lick and suck on her cunt lips and moved my cock to her mouth.

"Now come on Gillian you bitch, suck my cock please... yes that's right and I'll tongue fuck your cunt..."

Of course I couldn't say much more as I started to give one of the longest and deepest sessions of cunnilingus I'd ever given -- which is saying something considering how much my mother liked me doing this to her.

We were both hot, sweating and our bums glowed from the spankings we'd applied to each other, and all in all it wasn't surprising that we rolled and fought first with me on top and then Gillian on top and then me again, struggling each other to make the other lose control and cum first. She won naturally, as she was in this respect at least the most experienced and she was a woman after all. I came in a long hot spurt in her mouth and then when I'd finished she told me to suck harder and even harder and then she allowed herself the luxury of a deep orgasm.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was strange on the Monday morning when we saw each other in the office. I'd gone back home as shagged out as I'd ever been. Fortunately my girlfriend Jenny had a cold and didn't want sex on that Saturday night -- though when we made up for it the next morning it was Gillian I was fantasising about when I came.

I was keen to see Gillian again, but she was remarkably busy with a variety of friends and outings, and it was around 10 days later on a Wednesday evening when I finally got myself invited around for dinner.

She went home straight from work of course and I followed an hour or so later. I had assumed we'd just have a meal and then go to bed; I was taken aback when Gillian opened the door in her dressing gown and ushered me in quickly. I'd splashed out on some champagne and she took this into the kitchen to chill it; then she took my hand and led me into the lounge and took off her gown. The sight was mind boggling -- she had on stockings and suspenders, a very small almost see- through pair of knickers, but most revealingly, a bustier which came just below her nipples, showing off her magnificent tits in all their bare glory.

"Well do you like it Cliff?... yes I thought you would. Now if we're going to eat in costume, as it were, you'll need to put something sexy on for me.... What do you fancy... how about these?"

"These" were obviously got out for me already - they comprised a sort of see-through very tight vest, in some sort of satin, and some silk open-crotch women's knickers. I'd seen this sort of thing is sexshops but had never worn anything like it. Gillian stood in front of me and pulled off my shirt and trousers, then my underwear, and with a brief glance at my thickening cock she dressed me in the top and then the knickers, pulling my balls and cock through the slit in the crotch. I was fully upright by this time.

"Right now, you look suitably exposed -- let's have starters..."

I admit I was expecting some sort of sexual starters, but Gillian really did mean food. I found it difficult to keep myself under control as I had to watch her walking back and forth with her arse practically bare and her tits with their hard nipples pushed out in front of her by the bustier.

As we ate she told me more about her sexual adventures with her husband.

"After the experience with Stella, Dave was very keen to find more women for threesomes, but I was pretty sure Stella was exceptional and we'd struggle to find anyone like her, and actually I fancied more straight sex.

"One of the places we'd been told about by other people was a club called Sunniskies Adult Club. This place was a few miles away from us in the country, and had originally been built as a holiday park -- a bit like a small Butlins I suppose but not on the seaside -- but had gone downhill a few years before and had fallen derelict. Well, this guy Larry had bought it, had managed to get planning permission for houses on some of the land, and had used the money from this to do up what was left and to build a big indoor pool and sun bathing area. He opened it as a naturist resort, and it did OK.

"After a time Larry found it paid best to run it as straight naturist resort in the day, but to open it as an adult club for some nights, to bring in swingers and people who liked to watch. I was keen to try this out -- much keener than Dave. I had to threaten to go there by myself before he agreed to come along.

"The first time we went there was one Friday night in April -- about 6 or 7 years ago. We drove up and went to the reception desk. We paid to get in and to hire towels. The girl on reception told us where to change, and said that we could wear the towels around us if we wanted in the bar and lounge but that it was expected everyone who went into the pool area would be naked.

"So were went into the changing rooms -- these were separate for men and woman -- stripped off, put everything in the lockers apart from my handbag, and wrapped up in towels. We went to the bar and bought drinks, and had a look around. There were about 15 or 20 people in the bar -- all couples, single men were banned -- and they were all in small groups, so we assumed they were old hands.

"We felt a bit out of it, so we went out to the pool area -- this was really nice and modern -- and took off our towels. I was ready to do a runner at this point, I felt so nervous. Well, it was all a bit different by the pool. There were two groups of 4 already getting into the swing of things. A middle aged couple and a younger couple in their thirties were sitting with their feet in the pool -- they had obvioulsy swapped partners, and were kissing and both guys had erections -- and another group with two older couples were lying down on the mattresses off the loungers. One of the women was sucking a man's cock, and the other was rolling a condom on the man.

"Well at least there was something happening. Just behind us another couple had come into the pool area, and it was sort of natural to say hello to them. It turned out they were new too. His name was Colin - he was quite nice looking, around 40, and his wife called I think Pat, looked a bit older. She was shy and had her hands in front of her fanny at first. We chatted and watched the other groups for a while. Colin made the first move and commented on my tits -- surprise surprise -- and started to stroke them. His cock was half erect. Dave put his arm around Pat's shoulders and also started to touch up her tits.

"Dave got an amazing reaction -- instead of pushing him away, Pat turned full towards him and kissed him hard on his mouth, grabbing his balls. Colin just grinned and kissed me, pressing his penis into my stomach and making pretty clear where he wanted to put it. We moved to a spot with a couple of these sun longer mattresses on the floor -- then Colin said just a second, and went to a bowl we hadn't seen before and brought back a couple of condoms. He handed one to Dave, and wished him good luck.

"Well, needless to say, it didn't take us long to start having sex -- Colin got on top of me and fucked me like that, while Pat straddled Dave and gave him a goog hard ride. Afterwards I had sort of expected to spend the rest of the evening with them but it didn't seem to work like that -- they made off and within a few minutes we had linked up with one of the older couples from another group.

"Dave managed it once more though I think it was a bit of a struggle -- the woman he had was called Emily and she was the oldest there -- late 60's I think. I did it with the guy she was with -- he was much younger, I don't think he was her husband, in fact they looked so alike I think it might have been her son."

Gillian told me all this and more, and my view of her was now totally changed. A nice old granny -- I don't think so -- randy, kinky slut was more like it. My cock was raging hard and as we'd finished eating, I started to help Gill clear up. Of course I couldn't keep my hands off her in the kitchen, and she pretended to get angry with me. I knew she wanted to spank me and suggested that she used one of the wooden spatulas she'd just washed up -- so she did.

She made me lean forward over the kitchen counter, pushed the knickers into my bum so my arse was bare, and applied the spatula with some force. She also squeezed my balls until I squirmed.

"Yes Cliff, you are a dirty randy boy aren't you? I've been watching your penis as I told you about the club -- hearing about me being fucked got you really turned on didn't it? -- what a filthy mind you must have, getting turned on by hearing about old women like me being fucked in front of their husbands -- I bet you'd like to watch me being fucked by other men and women wouldn't you -- there, you need another 6 strokes before I've finished with your bum..."

After the last stroke, I just couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed Gillian by the hand and pulled her back into the living room and pushed her down in one of the armchairs, pulling her hips towards me so her hairy fanny was right at the edge of the seat. The knickers she was wearing were thin and see-through, and I just pushed them aside to reveal her swollen cunt lips. I kept on the crotchless knickers she'd made me wear, kneeled in front of her, kissed her deeply and without looking down found her sex entrance with my cock and slid in right to the top in one easy thrust.

After the first few hard pushes I settled back into a good long series of deep thrusts, not too quick, making sure that my cock was angled into her cunt so she could feel me despite the size of her sex. She pushed towards me too, and at most thrust ends I could feel the firm flesh of the entrance to her womb pushing against my glans. I sucked and bit her tits as hard as I dared and told her that yes, I did get turned on thinking about her being fucked by other men, and in front of her husband, and that she was just as randy and filthy as me and I was just about to ask her when I could see her being fucked by someone else when it all got too much and I came as strongly as I've ever done, shooting what seemed like a bucketful of spunk into her.

For a moment she became like a house-proud granny again as she told me not to get my semen on the armchair, and then I'd pulled out and she had pushed back her knickers to catch my cum and she stood up and took my hand and we went to her bed.

Before getting in she took off the top and crotchless knickers she'd made me wear, and stripped herself too. She went downstairs to get some coffee and when we were back in bed sipping the hot drinks, she told me how fond she's got of me and hoped I didn't mind this. I was flattered of course and told her I really liked her too. We started to kiss and cuddle, and before long I was getting hard again.

She said that as I'd gone along with her little peccadilloes earlier that I could do anything I wanted to her. I was tempted to ask her to suck me off but I thought the sexiest thing I could think of was for her to get dressed up as if for work, with her glasses and make-up, though with stockings not tights. She laughed at this, and said she'd need to wash off some of my cum before dressing up, so got up, took her clothes to the bathroom, and about 20 minutes later came back just as if she was going to work. She had a plain white cotton blouse stretched across her huge tits and what I soon found out were dark stockings held up by suspenders. She stood by the side of the bed and I inspected her, pulling up her skirt to see what underwear she had, and seeing a pair of large whiter knickers over the suspender belt.

I told her it wouldn't do to be dressed like this in the bedroom and took her downstairs -- bear in mind of course I was naked and sporting a very upright penis. Downstairs I told her to go outside and ring the bell. She went out, and rang the bell. I let her wait until she rang again, and then let her in. As soon as she was in the hall, I pressed her against the wall, kissing her hard and pulling her blouse out of her skirt. I lifted her skirt to her waist, got my hand inside the waistband of her knickers, and pushed them down to her knees. I bent my knees and without pausing, pushed her legs apart as much as the knickers would allow, and hand guided my cock straight up her cunt.

"There Gill, I can't wait for you any longer, I need to fuck you now, right here, standing up, yes, come on kiss me, yes that's nice, let me get this blouse undone so I can get at your tits, oh, it's bit fiddly, come on, you get the buttons undone, yes now I can get you bra off your tits, oh what great tits you have..."

I pretended this was the first time I had had her, and she went along with it. It did lack comfort but more than made up for it with sheer passion. Because I was taller than Gill, fucking like this meant she really felt my tool thrusting in and out and there were no complaints about not feeling me. When I felt my cum starting to well up towards the spunking end of my cock, I put my hand down to her clit and rubbed her hard; it had an amazing effect on her. I realised she was also finding this position and being clothed with me naked a real turn-on and she started to cum just as my semen started to shoot up her.