Climate Control Ch. 01

Story Info
A childhood game, Hot and Cold, takes a fun turn.
3.5k words
4.44
92.8k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By rhinoman, aka rhinotoons, aka raginrhinotoons, aka raginrhinoman. Check out my other stories under these names.

First control story by me. I hope you like it. Send comments.


Part 1 – The Game Begins

Jason blew the stream of smoke from his Montecristo cigar up towards the patio overhang. Looking past the pool to the Intercoastal waterway, he thought about the good life his brother was leading.

"Jason, would you like another beer?"

He snapped out of his thousand mile stare and tried to focus on his sister in-law. "Sure! Thanks."

He watched Cindy turn to leave and followed her shapely ass as she went back into the kitchen. His brother Mitch had scored big time with his wife of five years. His older brother was the good looking, athletic one that got all the girls in high school. Three years his senior, Mitch beat him in every competition they ever had. Jason admired his smooth talking brother and the admiration grew even more when he visited him in college. Jason loved sitting around and listening to his older brother's sexual exploits and dreamed of following in his footsteps.

Alas, instead of growing to match Mitch's 6-3" frame, Jason peaked at 5-10". It was on one of his visits that their relationship took a turn for the worse. Jason was staying in his brother's fraternity and a bunch of the guys told him they would make him an honorary member of the fraternity if he passed a few tests. The first few were pretty harmless – chugging a bottle of tobacco sauce and stealing some panties from one of the Sororities laundry rooms, but the final one left a lasting mark on him.

Jason had to swim across one of the small ponds on campus, but the catch was, he had to do it naked. The guys promised to be on the other side with his clothes and left him with a towel wrapped around his waist. Jason dove in and swam as fast as he could, eager to get across, get clothed and be part of the fraternity. As he got to the shallow end on the other side, they guys weren't there. It was the girls from the Sorority where he had stolen the panties. He could still hear the taunting in their voices as they held up a pair of panties. "Since you like our panties so much, we brought you a pair to put on when you come out." His face burned with a mixture of humiliation and rage as he tried to cover himself the best he could. They wouldn't give him the panties until he moved his hands away from his dick, but that was when he heard the most encouraging thing he could have hoped to hear. "Wow! You're a lot bigger than Mitch."

His embarrassment ebbed as he put the thin panties on and made his way back to the Sorority, with the girls going on and on about his big package. Jason played it off, all in good fun, but that day he knew that he was going to get revenge some day in the future.

"Here's your beer, Jason," Cindy smiled as she bent over to hand him the beer. Jason would have loved to look down her shirt, but Cindy held her hand over the v-cut neckline.

'Thanks, Cindy," he took the beer and popped off the top. "Man or man, Mitch, you sure do have the life. A beautiful house on the water, a great wife," he winked at Cindy, "and a great job."

"Thanks, Bro."

Jason didn't think his brother sounded so convincing. As Cindy left, he thought about how Mitch had done a reversal in his dating his senior year in college. Instead of trying to get a different girl in bed each weekend, he met Cindy and she turned his life upside down. She was hotter than most of his one night stands, but she was also extremely conservative. Mitch had relayed to him how they didn't kiss until the third date, and that was only a quick peck on the lips. Mitch was smitten and cleaned up his act. He didn't even get to second base with her by the time he proposed. A few weeks after graduation, they were married.

"It's not all it's cracked up to be," Mitch said, taking a long swig on his beer.

"What do you mean? You've got it all, bro."

"I don't know," Mitch confessed, "Maybe it's because we're at the five year point, but Cindy and I seem to always be in an argument."

Jason tried to fake some compassion. Everything always seemed to go right for his brother, so if he was struggling that would be a great thing. "How do you think it started?"

"Well, after we got married, it was great. We had sex almost daily. I think she trying to make up for lost time, since she was a virgin. But about two years ago little things would start bugging me. She's kind of a neat freak and I felt like she was always bossing me around to clean up."

"That sounds pretty normal, Mitch."

"Yeah, but it seems to be snow ballin'. She says something to me, I say something back, we go to bed angry and now we only seem to have sex out of obligation once a week."

Jason took one last tug on his cigar as an idea started swirling around in his head. His brother was in a vulnerable position right now, so it just might work. Snubbing out his cigar, he asked his brother, "Have you ever considered going to a marriage counselor?"

"Hmm, yeah, I thought about it, but I talked to a guy a work that went to one and he said you have to talk about your feelings and they string you out for session after session with you never knowing when it will end. He said a few thousand dollars later, they were no better off."

Jason took another swig of his beer, not wanting to seem too eager. "What if I told you that I knew someone that could take care of your issues in one session... two tops?"

"Seriously?"

"Yep, this guy is amazing. I had a buddy who thought he was headed for divorce for sure. After just one session he told me their marriage was back to how it was after the honeymoon."

"Hell, little bro. I'd be willing to do that. What's his name?"

"I'll give you his card tomorrow. Let me get my stuff out of the car first and get settled in. Remember, I only plan to stay a few weeks, until I get back on my feet and find a place of my own." He's taken the bait, Jason thought to himself, now it's time to set the hook.

x x x x x

Jason scrolled through the contacts on his cell phone. Propped up against a few pillows in the guest bed, his mind drifted to Cindy and those natural 36D tits. He'd only seen her in a one-piece, but what he'd seen look fine. His cock started to stir and he reached down to start stroking himself, but a soft knock on the door startled him.

"Jason, are you decent?"

He smiled and whispered back, "Yes."

The door slowly opened and Cindy entered in her long-sleeve pajama tops and bottoms. "Oh!" Her face turned red as she looked at Jason's hairy uncovered chest.

Jason pulled the covers up a few inches, so his abs were covered, to relieve her embarrassment. "What's up Cindy?"

I wanted to bring you in a better pillow. The ones in the guest room are more decorative than for sleeping. She handed him the pillow and quickly turned to leave. "Good night."

"Thanks," Jason replied, staring at her cute little butt on the way out. He turned his attention back to his phone and began texting his contact:

Henry. Fit my brother and his wife into your schedule ASAP. Start with the climate control treatment. Remember, you owe me. I'll be in touch for step 2 and 3.

Jason smiled. The next two weeks were going to be epic.

x x x x x

Henry stepped out into the reception area. Through his thick glasses he saw the good looking couple seated on the couch. He walked across the room and extended his hand. "Hello, I'm Doctor Finebaum; you must be Mitch and Cindy."

"Yes, we are," Mitch replied, shaking the doctor's hands.

"Great. Why don't you follow me and I'll see how I can help the two of you."

Mitch and Cindy followed the doctor back to his office. As Doctor Finebaum sat down at his desk, he looked around the sparsely decorated office, primarily made up of framed diplomas and filing cabinets. This was the part he hated, explaining why they were there.

After a quick five minute summary of how they were both arguing all the time, the doctor turned to Cindy and let her vent her side of the story, which was essentially the same. When they had finished the doctor smiled and said, "I've got great news for you."

"What's that?" Mitch asked skeptically.

"Your situation is very normal."

"Great. And that helps us how?" Mitch asked.

Cindy elbowed him in the side. "Don't be a jerk."

"That's actually a good question, Mitch," the doctor replied. "Basically, you've gotten to the point where little things Cindy do bug you. You feel like she's nagging you to do things around the house and trying to control you, right?"

"Yeah," Mitch replied.

The doctor turned to Cindy, "And Cindy, you feel like Mitch doesn't listen to you. He isn't as thoughtful as he used to be. He expects sex at a moment's notice, but doesn't attend to your needs and make you feel special throughout the day, right?"

"That's right," she said.

"See how easy that is. You both agree. This is typical of marriages after five years. I think we can probably get everything fixed in one visit."

"That'd be great doc!" Mitch said.

"Wait a second," Cindy jumped in. "What do you mean one session? How's that possible?"

"I use a different technique than most counselors," Doctor Finebaum replied. "Instead of having endless sessions to get to the same place, I can help my clients get the results they want in one or in difficult situations two sessions."

"And again. How?" Cindy asked.

"Through simple hypnosis. Basically, I can engage the part of your brain that gets irritated with one another and turn it into a source of pleasure. In the case of Mitch, he'll be more patient and want to hear about your day and even attentive to your feelings."

"That sounds great to me," Cindy said.

"And Cindy, Mitch also won't feel like your nagging him."

"If this fixes things in one session, I'm ready to get started, Doc." Mitch smiled.

Doctor Finebaum got up out of his desk and walked in front of the eager couple. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a chain with a gold medallion hanging from it. "I know this might seem hokie, but look at the medallion as I swing it back and forth."

Both of them stared as the doctor talked to them in a monotone voice. Slowly they both closed their eyes and opened their minds to him.

x x x x

Mitch whistled as he bounced out onto the pool patio area with two Sam Adams in his hand. "Here you go, bro!" he said, handing Jason one of the beers.

Jason raised an eyebrow in mock surprise. "You seem to be in a happy mood. What's up?"

Mitch plopped down into a chair and joined his brother, looking out towards the sunset. "The session with your doctor friend went great. We were in and out in a little over an hour and so far so good. Cindy and I haven't had an argument in two days now."

"That's awesome dude. I'm glad I could be of help."

"Yeah, it's weird. Some of the stuff she used to say that would tick me off, doesn't bother me anymore. Anyway, I wanted to let you know I'm heading off on a business trip tomorrow, for a few days. I know your still looking for your own place, but after this, you're welcome to prolong your stay."

"Thanks, Mitch, I appreciate it. And don't worry, I won't overstay my welcome."

Jason smiled inside as he celebrated Mitch's success by tapping their bottles together. Tomorrow was going to be a great day!

x x x x x

Jason sat across from Cindy at the dinner table, polishing off the last of his lasagna. He glanced up at Cindy and smiled. Her straight blond hair hung down around her ample chest, which was covered in a tailored, white button down shirt and matching white skirt. She looked up to see him watching her.

"How was your lasagna?" she asked.

"Perfect," Jason said, reaching over for his glass of Merlot. "By the way, did you and your siblings ever play games growing up?"

"What do you mean?" Cindy asked, "Like board games?"

"Nah, you know made up games, like freeze tag, capture the flag... stuff like that."

"Hmm," Cindy blushed. "My younger sister and I used to play Catch and Kiss, with the neighbor boys."

"Really?" Jason was honestly surprised. "How did that work?"

"Well, it was like tag, really, except that if you caught the person, then they had to kiss you."

"Shoot, if I was a boy, I'd let myself be caught," Jason laughed.

"Yeah, well we were the age where you thought the opposite sex had cooties, so no one wanted to get caught. How about you, Jason, did you and Mitch have any games you liked to play?"

Jason was hoping she would turn the question around to him. "As a matter of fact we did," he replied. "We liked to play, Hot and Cold."

Cindy's eyes glazed over as he said the key words, Hot and Cold.

"Let me explain the rules," Jason began. "I've hidden something in the room. You start looking for it. You start off cold, but as you get closer to finding it I let you know by telling you that you're getting warmer. Do you understand?"

Cindy slowly nodded her head up and down. Jason knew she was in a hypnotic trance. He'd done this before with another hot chick. He had gone to see Doctor Finebaum, himself, to get over anger he had towards Mitch. But when he showed up at the office, no one was in the reception area. After a few minutes, he heard noises coming from the back of the office, so he quietly opened the inner office door and made his way down the hall. It ended up; the good doctor was banging his secretary. After Jason learned of the doctors abilities, he blackmailed him into providing services when he needed them. The doctor was very motivated not to have his wife find out about his affair, divorce him and then take half his net worth.

"Cindy, why don't you stand up and go see if you can find what I've hidden out in the family room," Mitch said.

Cindy slowly got up from the table and walked out of the dining room and into the family room as Mitch followed.

"You're getting warmer," Mitch said.

At the mention of getting warmer, Cindy stopped. She had a puzzled look on her face, so Mitch said it again. "Cindy, you're getting warmer."

Cindy closed her eyes and her hands drifted over to the front of her skirt. She pressed the heel of her hand against her pelvic area. "Hmmm," she murmured.

"Take off your shirt and skirt, Cindy."

Cindy looked towards Jason's voice but seemed to stare right through him. Slowly she unbuttoned the blouse and slipped it off. Jason stared at her deep cleavage for the first time. Her full breasts filled the lacy, white cups of her bra. Then she reached around and unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the ground. Jason's cock started to rise as he focused in on his sister-in-laws, skimpy, lace underwear.

"That's good Cindy, now go look under the furniture in the family room. Make sure to bend at your waist as you look."

Cindy strolled out towards the couch as Jason called after her.

"You're getting warmer."

She bent over to look under the couch and her panties rose up into the crack of her ass. It was everything Jason could do to keep from reaching out and cupping her firm butt cheeks. She reached around to pull her panties out, but Jason quickly spoke up.

"Leave your panties alone and keep looking Cindy. You're getting hot now."

Cindy looked under the couch and every chair in the room, and then turned back towards Jason.

"You're getting so hot now Cindy, that you need to take off your bra and underwear."

Cindy didn't hesitate. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Then she leaned forward slightly and lifted the cups off her breasts. Jason's mouth opened as he took in the sight of his brother's conservative wife, revealing her perfect boobs to him. Her nipples were erect and little bumps dotted her big aureoles. She reached down and pulled at the sides of her panties until the dropped to the floor. Jason's eyes dropped down to view her blond and tan, neatly trimmed bush.

"Cindy go look under the couch again and this time spread your legs so you can get lower."

Cindy walked over to the couch, spread her legs about shoulder width, and then bent at the waist.

"You're getting so hot, Cindy. Stay bent over and put your hands on the couch."

Cindy's ass stuck up high in the air as she put her hands on the couch to support her weight. Jason couldn't take it anymore and quickly dropped his pants. His full eight inch cock was rock hard as he stepped behind Cindy.

"Cindy, you stay still why I help you. I think you may have hidden the prize in your pussy, so I'm going to help you find it."

Jason reached his hand forward and rubbed her clit with his finger. "You're really getting hot now Cindy," he said excitedly. Cindy started moaning as he rubbed the wetness around the outside of her pussy and then slowly pushed his index finger into her cunt. Jason couldn't believe how wet she was. He quickly added another finger and pushed them both in and out slowly.

"Ahhhh," he felt her pussy tremble as she had a small orgasm.

Jason pulled his fingers out, gripped his cock and guided it to the wet opening. With her wetness, the large mushroom head of his cock easily pushed past the opening. He grabbed her small hips and pushed forward.

"Oh, uh, that feels sooo good," Cindy breathed restlessly.

Jason was a little surprised, since most of his victims hadn't spoken in their hypnotic state. She must really be feeling it, he thought. My brother is lucky as hell. Cindy's cunt feels amazing. He continued pushing forward until his balls were pressed up against her ass.

"Cindy you're getting really hot now. I can feel the prize, but I need to search just a bit more."

Jason reached around and grabbed her full, hanging tits and gripped them tightly. He tilted his ass upwards and his cock pulled out until the head was just inside her. Then he slammed his cock forward. His balls smacked her ass. Gripping her tits even harder he started thrusting in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oh, you're feeling hot, Cindy, so hot!"

Cindy groaned as an orgasm hit her. "Ahhhhhhhhhh."

Jason kept slamming into Cindy's cunt, getting closer and closer to an orgasm himself. "Cindy you've almost found it, you're so hot, your volcanic... now erupt!"

The key word set her off as her cunt quivered and massaged his cock, while in a monster orgasm. Juiced flowed out all round his dick as he shot the biggest load of his life deep into her pussy.

"Fuck me!" Cindy yelled as she pushed back against Jason's cock.

Cindy was orgasming harder than she ever had in her life. Jason couldn't believe his ears. He'd never heard his sister-in-law swear. She didn't even say, crap, because she thought it was inappropriate.

Jason released her tits and slowly pulled his dick out of Cindy's pussy. He almost fell down, his knees were so week. Cindy remained in place as Jason looked at her yawning pussy and their mixed juices flowing down her leg.

"Good job, Cindy," Jason said. "You won. Now I want you to pick up your clothes and go take a shower. As you take the shower, it will wash away any memories you have up until we had dinner."

Jason watched his brother's wife as she walked around nude, picking up her clothes and smiled. Yep, he thought, the next couple days are going to be amazing.