Climate Control Ch. 03

Story Info
The Vine Withers - Mitch can't fulfill his wife.
3k words
4.49
47.4k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By rhinoman, aka rhinotoons, aka raginrhinotoons, aka raginrhinoman. Check out my other stories under these names.

Part 3 – The Vine Withers

Jason waited a few minutes for Cindy and Mitch to get into their bedroom before heading down the hallway himself. Outside their door he could hear the kissing and soft moans coming from Cindy. He grabbed the doorknob and slowly turned it.

Good, not locked, he thought. I knew they'd be in too much of a hurry.

He cracked the door open an inch and peered in.

His sister-in-law and brother were locked in a passionate kiss. Mitch's hands made their way down to Cindy's small ass and squeezed. He left one hand there and brought the other up to cup one of her 36D tits.

Cindy groaned. "It feels like you've been gone forever. I'm so hot... Get your clothes off!"

Mitch stepped back and ripped off his shirt. Jason smiled as he pulled his pants off. Mitch's six-incher was rock hard and sticking straight up. Cindy pulled her conservative white tee off. Her cleavage formed a deep V in her lacy white bra. Mitch reached over and unsnapped it. Her heavy tits fell out. Mitch pulled her into him, mashing her boobs against his chest as he reached around and unzipped her skirt. Cindy's eyes were closed and she ran her hands through his hair as they probed each other's mouths with their tongues. They shuffled over to the bed, still embraced. Mitch's iron dick pressed against his wife's stomach.

"I want you so bad, Cindy," he breathed into her ear.

They fell on the bed together. Cindy's legs spread wide. Her big boobs fell to each side of her chest as she lay on her back. She reached down and slowly rubbed her clit. Jason could see how wet her slit was. Mitch climbed on top of his wife, gripped his rigid cock and aimed it at her pussy.

Jason inched forward in eager anticipation. A smile spread on his face as his brother rubbed his cock up and down Cindy's wet slit. Instead of thrusting his hard dick into her, the blood flowed back into his body and it started drooping. Jason watched Cindy's forehead furrow in confusion as Mitch tried to push his shriveling dick into his wife.

"Come on, Mitch, stop teasing. Make love to me."

Jason loved the fact that Cindy was so prude, she never said, fuck me.

"Shit!" Mitch swore.

"What is it honey?" she asked as she reached down for his dick to help him put it in.

Jason almost laughed out loud as she grabbed hold of his shriveled penis.

"I don't know what's wrong," he said, "I was rock hard a minute ago."

Jason quietly closed the door. Everything was going according to plan.

x x x x x

The next morning, Jason made a point to set his alarm so he could be in the kitchen when his brother got up. He got the coffee going and poured a cup for Mitch as he walked in, already dressed in a suit for work.

"Hey, bro, how'd you sleep?" Jason asked. Mitch responded with a grunt.

"That good, huh?" Jason replied. "Here, have a cup of Joe."

"Thanks, I'm running late," he said, taking the mug. Mitch went over to the cupboard and found a car thermos to pour the coffee into. "I should be home by five today."

"It's an amazing invention," Jason said, pointing to the thermos. "It keeps things both hot and cold."

"Huh?" Mitch asked, turning back to look at his brother.

"I said the thermos is an amazing invention. It keeps things both hot and cold. But the question is... how does it know?"

Jason smiled at his little joke as Mitch reach down to adjust his growing erection. He knew his brother would have an erection all day and was going to be just as frustrated when he got home and it failed him when he wanted to have sex with his wife.

x x x x x

Jason repeated the same episode daily for the rest of the week. After three days, Cindy was snapping at Mitch and Mitch was slamming doors and cursing under his breath. By Friday Mitch had dark circles under his eyes as they drank a few beers by the pool.

"So how are things going, Mitch?" Jason asked.

"Are you kidding me?" Mitch snapped. "Life sucks. My wife's wanting to jump my bones every night and I'm as excited as hell, but then right as I try to start fucking her my dick goes limp."

Jason was a little surprise at his brother's forthrightness. He wasn't one to open up so easily; especially on a sensitive issue, such as his manhood.

"I don't know what the hell's wrong with me." Mitch buried his face in his hands.

"Shit bro, that's gotta suck. I wish there was something I could do, but..." he hesitated. "Well actually, I think there is something."

Mitch looked up, a small glimmer of hope in his eye.

Jason responded. "Doctor Finebaum not only acts as a marital counselor, but he's also great for issues in the bedroom."

"Really?"

"Yeah... you know how he helped both of you in one meeting. I bet he could correct this easily."

Mitch stood up. "I bet you're right, bro. I'm gonna call him right now."

Jason took another swig of his beer. Everything was going exactly how imagined it, except for a few minor tweaks. He wanted his sister-in-law to beg him to fuck her and enjoy it. Not only that, but he wanted his brother to watch him fuck his wife. As he pictured that scene, Mitch strolled back out onto the patio.

"It's too late to get in to see him today, but he called in a prescription of Viagra to the pharmacy and said to try that tonight. Normally you take one pill a day, but he said to take one after every meal and if things don't clear up by Monday, he'll see us first thing."

"That's great," Jason said. "I know it's kind of personal, but let me know if it works out." Jason knew it wasn't going to work. The only thing the Viagra would do was make Mitch's dick swell even more when he was hard and then frustrate him when it went soft. It was going to be hell all weekend.

x x x x x

"Look how hard your dick is, Mitch." Cindy said breathlessly as she fingered her wet snatch.

Jason watched from his position outside the bedroom door. Mitch had taken one of the blue pills with dinner and then Jason had said the prompting words, hot and cold, and smiled as the couple headed off to their room.

Cindy squeezed Mitch's scrotum and whispered in a husky voice, "You're balls feel so full, Mitch. I really want you to cum tonight."

The veins bulged in Mitch's neck as his excitement built. His beautiful wife lay in front of him, her legs spread, begging him to fuck her. He squeezed her big boobs, then reached down with one hand and guided his rigid cock to her wet opening. As the slippery juices touched the head of his dick, the blood sustaining erection began withdrawing back into him.

"Nooooooooo," Mitch yelled. "This can't be happening!"

"What honey?" Cindy asked.

"My dick's going limp," Mitch cried.

"Did you take a pill"

"Of course I took a fucking pill!" Mitch spat.

"Hey Mister, don't use that voice with me. I need some relief to, you know."

Mitch looked at his wife dejectedly. "I'm sorry, babe."

Jason smiled at Cindy's unexpected request. He knew how conservative she was in bed.

"Why don't you use your tongue on me, down there?" Cindy asked, her face reddening slightly.

Mitch took the request positively. His wife had never asked him to go down on her. He'd tried it a few times and she told him not to because she thought it was gross. Smiling, he moved his head between her legs and started lapping at her already wet pussy.

"Oooh yeah, honey... that feels soooo good. Stick your tongue in further." She reached around and grabbed Mitch's head, holding his steady while she thrust up into his face, cumming hard.

Jason watched in amusement as his brother's cock raged in torrid erection between his legs. He closed the door in silence and slowly walked away.

x x x x x

By Monday morning, Mitch was a wreck. He'd taken seven Viagra which had succeeded in rock solid erections lasting more than the time recommended to contact your doctor, but every time he tried to enter his wife he'd go limp. Jason kept up his part of saying 'hot and cold,' which resulted in Cindy getting horny. Fortunately for her she was able to get off with Mitch's tongue.

They tried to have sex one last time before leaving for Doctor Feinbaum, but the results were the same.

"I swear your balls look blue, Mitch," Cindy said, while holding them in her hands. His cock stood straight up.

"That's because I haven't cumin over a week!" Mitch lamented. "I would have jerked off, but I wanted to make sure that didn't make things worse. Let's just go see the doctor."

Jason smiled as he closed the door. This will be the final nail in the coffin, he thought.

x x x x x

"So, Mitch, how did the Viagra work," Doctor Feinbaum asked.

""It worked great for getting me hard doc, but the problem is that every time I try to enter Cindy, my erection dies."

"Hmm... that is not common, but then again not entirely unheard of either. You seem to be having a mental block of some kind. I take it you find your wife attractive?"

"Definitely," Mitch replied, reaching over to take hold of Cindy's hand.

"As you know from our last appointment, my methods are somewhat unconventional. I take it that after we met, both of you got along together?"

"We sure did. Things were great for a week or so, then I went out of town and when I came back, this problem arose."

"You didn't have an affair while you were away, did you?" Doctor Feinbaum asked.

Mitch was taken aback, "No, of course not."

"I only ask because sometimes when men have affairs they feel guilty when they get back together with their spouse and they can't keep an erection."

"Well, that's definitely not the case," Mitch replied, turning to Cindy. "I swear, honey."

"I believe you, Mitch," she replied, "but it is strange that this started happening the moment you returned.

"Ahem," the doctor cleared his throat. "I only meant that as a possibility. The fact remains that I believe I can fix your situation. Like before, a few minutes under hypnosis and you should be good as new."

"Great," Mitch quickly replied, "Let's do it."

The doctor got up and moved around his desk. "Both of you lean back in your chairs," he said, as he pulled out the gold medallion. Swinging it back and forth, his voice became monotone. "You are becoming sleepy..."

x x x x x

"Bzzzzzzzz," Jason's phone buzzed. He smiled as he read the text. ALL DONE, JUST LIKE WE DISCUSSED.

Thirty minutes later, Mitch and Cindy arrived home. Jason greeted them on the way in.

"How was the appointment?"

Cindy's faced flushed, embarrassed by her brother-in-law knowing about their personal affairs.

"Great," was Mitch's quickly, then added, "Actually, we'll see in a few days."

"What do you mean?" Jason feigned surprise.

"I've got to go pack for an unexpected business trip. I'll be back on Friday." He looked over at his wife who was pouting.

"It's okay honey, I'll be back soon and then we can see how everything works out." He winked at his brother as Cindy's face turned bright red.

"Hmmf, well you better save yourself for me then," she said and stormed out of the room.

"Bazinga! She got you, bro," Jason laughed.

"I've gotta go pack. We'll talk more over the weekend. Thanks again for the referral to Doctor Feinbaum. It went great."

As Mitch left the room, Jason thought about what had changed with the second visit. "Hot and Cold" wouldn't put Cindy in a trance any longer, but it would make her very horny. Jason would have to work some of his own magic to get Cindy to cheat on her husband. And Mitch, well there were some special things in store for him.

x x x x x

Mitch looked across the dinner table at Cindy. Her golden blonde hair rested gently on her perfectly shaped breasts. They were covered by a form fitting white tank top. The only thing Mitch had asked Doctor Fainbaum to program into Cindy was for her to wear more revealing clothes, including the skimpy two-piece Jason had supplied her with before.

"Dinner's great, Cindy," Mitch acknowledged honestly. "This type of dish, people like to eat both 'hot and cold.'"

The key words spoken, Mitch waited to see Cindy's reaction.

At first nothing out of the ordinary happened. So he added, "But for me, I like it hot."

Cindy squirmed in her chair.

Jason continued. "How about you, Cindy, do you like your dish hot or cold?"

She tried to remain composed, but Jason could see her nipples hardening through her bra and shirt. "Umm... I... well, what was the question?"

Jason got up from his chair and went over to the refrigerator to get out the bottle of Merlot he had begun chilling earlier. As he walked over with two glasses and began to pour them, he replied, "I was asking about hot and cold. I said I liked my food hot. Do you like yours hot or hotter?"

As he continued saying the words hot and hotter, he watched beads of sweat appear on Cindy's forehead. Her face was flushed and she crossed her legs to try and stem the growing tremors between her legs. Pleasure cascaded over her face as Jason poured her a glass of wine. "Here you go," he said, "Maybe this will help you relax. You seem a little tense, Cindy."

His sister-in-law grabbed the glass and gulped down the crimson contents.

"When did Mitch say he was coming home?" Jason asked.

"Umm... Friday," Cindy responded, re-crossing her legs. She felt so horny and wished her husband was home, but then again, he hadn't been able to satisfy her very well. She looked at her brother-in-law as he poured her another glass of wine and imagined having sex with him. 'Stop it,' Cindy, she chastised herself. 'Get yourself together.'

"Let's move into the family room," Jason said, "I have something I want to show you."

Cindy grabbed the chair to steady herself as she stood. She glanced at Jason to see if he was looking then pressed her hand against her groin. Her pussy felt so hot and wet and the pressure of the palm of her hand pressing against her helped relieve her ache. She moved to the couch and plopped down, squeezing her legs together to try and relieve the feeling of a growing orgasm.

Jason sat down right next to her. His body touching hers. "Have I ever told you how hot you look?" He asked.

A shiver shot through her loins and she thought she heard herself moan, but wasn't sure. "Jason?" her voice trembled, "That's a little forward."

"Aww, come on Cindy. We've known each other for what, seven or eight years now? We can be honest with each other, can't we?"

'Oh, I need something in my pussy so bad,' she thought. 'What's wrong with me?' "Jason," Cindy said, "I'm sorry, I appreciate the complement. That's sweet of you." She leaned back against the couch, which caused her chest to stick out and display her erect nipples, pressing hard against the white tank top.

"You said it yourself, Mitch won't be back until Friday," Jason moved his hand onto her knee. "You're so hot, Cindy. I want you."

A jolt shot through Cindy's pussy at the mention of hot. Her body wanted anything to fill her, but her mind stayed in control. "Jason! That's enough," she snapped, pushing his hand away. "I'm married to your brother, for heaven's sake."

Jason smiled. "I didn't really want it to come to this, but I guess there's no other way." He reached over and opened his laptop that was sitting on the coffee table. "We've already had some fun together Cindy, but I'm sure you won't believe me without seeing it for yourself." Inserting the USB drive, he clicked on the appropriate file and waited for the video to load.

"What are you talking about Jason?" She asked. "We've never...." Her voice trailed off as the footage of her by the pool popped up on the screen.

"Isn't the hot?" Jason asked as they watched Cindy strip off her bikini and then start squeezing her breasts and playing with her pussy.

Cindy watched, transfixed. Her mind couldn't comprehend the scene in front of her. Her pussy ached at each uttering of hot or hotter. "What? When did that happen? That can't be me?" She said

"Oh, it's you alright," Jason said, as the scene changed to the two of them fucking.

"Oh my gosh!" She cried, wanting to look away, but too curious to see what would happen next.

"You're so big," She mumbled.

Jason smiled. "You were amazing. So amazing that I want us to do it again. I'm surprised you don't remember."

"Jason, we can't. That would be cheating on Mitch," she said as she watched Jason's big dick pistoning in and out of her pussy.

"We've already done it once," Jason replied. "And besides, I'd hate for Mitch to get a copy of this."

"You wouldn't?" Cindy said, tearing her eyes away from the screen for the first time to look at him.

"Oh, I would and I will," Jason smiled, "Unless you agree to everything I want until Mitch comes back on Friday."

Cindy's shoulder's slumped. 'What am I going to do,' she thought.

*** The exciting conclusion, coming soon!