Climax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled his briefs down, and he stepped out of them, along with his pants which had been around his ankles. His cock was so big; I genuinely worried that it would be too big for any of my orifices. But now his hand was on the back of my head, pulling me toward his hardness. I resisted.

"I don't know how."

"Suck it. Like the lollipop," Dr. Owen ordered, pulling me toward him again.

I tentatively stuck out my tongue, gently touching the head. He breathed, a sharp intake of air. I opened my mouth wider, slowly closing it around the head of his cock. For a couple of minutes, I just sucked on the head, although I did wrap my right hand around the rest of his shaft. I carefully slid my hand up and down, jacking him off. All the while, I was wetly sucking on the head of his cock, my tongue probing the end of it.

"Oh, God..." he whispered hoarsely. "Yes..."

His hand pushed my head closer to him, forcing more into my mouth. Really getting into it, I started to suck him harder, my mouth sliding up and down his cock. I listened to the sounds he was making; his breathing was irregular, and he occasionally grunted softly.

Eventually, he pushed my head away from his cock. "No more... I don't want to cum yet."

He bent over and lifted me off the floor as if I was a child, spinning me around and placing me on top of his desk. My feet dangled above the floor, and he knelt before me. He unbuckled my Mary Jane shoes and removed my knee socks, before tenderly running his hands up my calves. He massaged my legs, and my panties were immediately soaked. I wanted him inside me.

His hands reached my inner thighs, moving them apart. He moved his face closer to me, and I couldn't stop myself from crying out softly: "Yes... Please...."

He kissed my inner thighs, sucked the skin, licked it. I was so horny that I could barely stand it; my breath was ragged and I was whimpering quietly.

"Lift up," he whispered. I obeyed, and he removed my panties.

He smiled at the cherry print of my panties before tossing them aside.

"Now lean back..." he ordered.

His mouth followed the trail up my thighs again, until he reached my throbbing cunt. He pulled the lips apart and sniffed me. He gently licked my clit just once, then stopped. I sat up a little bit to look at him. He was smiling strangely at me.

"Do you like that, Lily?"

"Yes..."

"Do you want me to do it again?" "Yes..."

"Can you ask me to do it again?"

"Please do it again, Dr. Owen..." I whimpered shakily.

His tongue flicked against my clit forcefully, making it throb and ache. My inner muscles were contracting; my heart pounded in my chest, and I was nearly hyperventilating. I needed to be filled completely.

"Oh, God..." I whispered. "Inside... Please... Inside..."

I felt his finger probing at my wet hole. He pushed it in as far as he could, which was not very far. He stopped licking me for a moment.

"You're a virgin," he said, with only mild surprise.

I was suddenly flooded with embarrassment. "I'm sorry..."

"No! Don't be sorry. How far do you want to go?"

"All... the way." I had never felt so shy in all my life.

He pressed he lips around my clit, actually sucking on it. His finger probed at my vagina again, sliding in and out as far as he could. Eventually, the muscles relaxed enough for him to slide in another finger.

The feeling of two fingers inside me, of his mouth sucking so fucking hard on my clit, was too much. I started humping against his hand and face, moaning a little more loudly than I should have.

"Oh, fuck!!! Yes! Oh, God, harder... Ahhh...."

He quickly stopped his ministrations. "Shhhh!!! You can't be that loud; someone will hear you."

"Sorry," I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

He smiled. "I think it's time to take this to the next level, don't you, Lily?"

I nodded, and he stood up. He took hold of my legs, and, taking the hint, I wrapped them around his waist.

It hurt when he started to penetrate me with his cock; it burned, and I felt so utterly stuffed. It was an awkward feeling. I bit my bottom lip, squeezed my eyes shut, and clenched my fists together against my chest. I almost told him to stop, but despite the pain, I was still too turned on to end this illicit encounter.

I felt his hand gently caressing my hair. "Are you in pain? Should I stop?"

I opened my eyes, to see him looking down at me in genuine concern. "No, keep going..."

He began to slowly move in and out of me, which helped me to relax, because it felt good. I began whimpering again. He pushed himself deeper inside me; he bent over me, his hands moving all over my body. The desk was uncomfortable beneath me, but the slight pain it caused was somehow arousing, too. My breasts were pressed against him; my hands were gripping his shoulders.

He thrust inside me, his hard cock sliding in and out, part of it rubbing against my clit. I humped back at his penis; it was so much better than I even imagined. My inner muscles were contracting and desperate for more, more, more. My clit was throbbing, and I felt like I was going to literally die, my heart was pounding so forcefully.

I was whimpering and panting nonstop, begging for more of his cock. He was gasping, moaning, occasionally grunting. It was all so primal, so illicit, so fucking good.

"Lily..." he groaned "I am going to climax soon... Are you close? Tell me what you need..."

"Mmmm," I sighed. "Just do it hard... I can cum soon, too, but I need..."

I lost the ability to form words as he pounded himself into me as hard as he possibly could. We humped at each other desperately, my spine making audible impact with the desk. We were crying out together, far too loudly, screaming out profanities and encouragements.

"YES!!!!" I cried. "Fuck me..."

"Take it all you little slut," he muttered almost unintelligibly.

He grunted as loud as is humanly possible as he shot his cum inside me. At the same time, I gasped and screamed out my orgasm, my cunt overcome with spasms.

Dr. Owen collapsed against me, and all the muscles in my body relaxed to the point of paralysis. We were both too spent to think about how many of his colleagues must have heard us....

He got off of me and began putting his pants back on. I sat up carefully, because the room was still spinning. I stayed on the desk for a moment, staring at Dr. Owen in a daze. He had nearly regained all his former composure, and I struggled not to laugh at him as he turned into a professional scholar once more. He looked at me.

"You should probably be going now, Lily."

I silently put my clothes back on, terrified of what would happen when I left. We had been so vocal; surely everyone in the Musicology department knew what had just happened in Dr. Owen's office!

Finally dressed, I put my hand on the doorknob and hesitated. I knew that Dr. Owen was the one who had broken University policy, and I would not be in trouble; I was a mere student. All the same, I couldn't bear to walk out into the main office area, with everyone having heard my ecstatic deflowering.

"No one is going to say anything to you," Dr. Owen said. "Walk straight out; don't look at anyone. They're used to this kind of thing."

I looked at him in shock, and he just smiled. I opened the door, my face burning with embarrassment. As I took my first step over the threshold, Dr. Owen put his hand on my shoulder and leaned close to me.

"I want you to come to my office again tomorrow at 2 p.m.," he whispered into my ear.

"Okay..." My heart went out of rhythm yet again.

I walked out of the Musicology office, ignoring the professors scattered about the main area. I had been so ashamed to walk out there, knowing they had heard me. Yet now I had to fight an insane impulse to laugh hysterically.

When I got outside, I saw my friend Becky sitting on the steps. She looked at me in confusion.

"Where the fuck have you been? I've been waiting half an hour!"

I sat down next to her and started giggling like the silly schoolgirl that I was.

"Why the Hell are you dressed like that? And why is your makeup all smeared?"

A smile slowly spread across my face, and Becky looked at me in disgusted shock.

"Oh, my God, Lily... What did you do?... Tell me you didn't fuck Dr. Owen...."

"Shh!! I'll tell you about it as soon as we get off campus. Let's get something to eat; I'm starving!"

To be continued.....

~The End~

12