Climb on Klymonn Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Marcus is forced to pretend he's Janie's brother.
3.8k words
4.55
52.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

This story is another in my "Birthday" series, but I've lost track of the count. The Klymonn family has moved back into the neighborhood, across from the Marcus house, after living elsewhere for ten years. Janie and Jake are the Klymonn children, fully grown. In Part 1, Janie has gone down on Harvey, provoked (actually, set up) by Anna, Harvey's daughter.

* * * * * * * * *

A banging on the door to my bedroom woke me from an unsettled sleep, filled with dreams of Janie's breasts and nipples, not to mention the damp patch between her thighs.

"Daddy, get up! We're hungry!" Anna always demanded attention. I was surprised the two of them didn't bound into the room, half naked, and rape me.

"Okay! I'm getting up. I'll be right down." I threw on a robe over my t-shirt and jockey shorts and descended the staircase.

The two young ladies were at the kitchen table, still in sleep shirts. My eyes drifted from Janie's face to the front of her shirt. The memory of her outstanding nipples made me stare. I hoped she wouldn't catch me.

Anna knew what she wanted. "Pancakes!" Cold cereal was not an option.

"I'll get the mix. Anna, fetch the griddle. Janie, the eggs and milk are in the fridge please." We convened at the kitchen counter. "Anna, you measure. Here." My daughter poured the ingredients into a large metal mixing bowl. "You can use the electric mixer."

"No, Daddy. It tastes better beaten by hand." She took a whisk from the drawer and started to whip the mixture. After a short time, her arm dropped limp at her side. "This is tiring. Janie, your turn."

I glanced at the bowl that Janie was holding against her stomach for leverage. Her sleep shirt was pulled tight across her breasts, accentuating the nipple mounds I had the pleasure of meeting the night before. As she swung the whisk around the bowl, her breasts bobbled under the shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off the display. "How much batter did you make?"

"You know I love your pancakes. We can always freeze the leftovers. Say, I bet Jake would like some."

"Probably, if he's up by now. I wonder long his friends stayed last night?" There wasn't a single car in their driveway the last time I looked. I suspected Janie's sleepover was my daughter's idea of a prank, albeit a sexy one.

I made a tall stack of pancakes, more than the three of us could consume. Anna ate a couple, and then ran upstairs. Janie and I sat at the table in awkward silence. Occasionally, our eyes would meet, then I'd redirect my attention to the clock, a cabinet knob, anything but Janie.

Anna swooped back in and grabbed a paper plate. "I'm taking Jake some pancakes. You said he'd probably like some."

Before either of us could object, Anna was out the door, slamming it for punctuation. The silence continued, until I couldn't stand it any longer.

We said it in stereo, "About last night..." then laughed at the coincidence. The ice had been broken.

"You first," I said.

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing, you know, like, getting all sexy with your friend's Dad."

Not in my case, but I wasn't about to spill the beans about squirting my cum into Anna's other acquaintances.

"Don't worry about it. I won't say a word to anyone." And that was the truth.

"You should know, like, I don't blame you for what happened."

"No?"

"Anna got me all excited, first talking about sex, and then we got undressed. Before you know it, she was all over my tits, sucking my nipples. I got so hot, I wasn't thinking straight. And when she said you were easy to talk to, and I just had that embarrassing incident with Jake -" Tears that had welled up in her eyes overflowed down her cheeks.

"There's nothing to be upset about. Really!" I moved next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. With a finger, I smoothed away the wetness on her cheeks. She leaned her head against my chest. In that position, her upper arms were squeezing her breasts together. I was standing above, looking down on a valley with twin, hard peaks.

"It's just, I almost couldn't trust myself. You see, I've never done that stuff with anybody. It was really hot. I mean, you were great."

"So were you."

"Really? She turned her head up. Our eyes locked. I felt my head moving down, closer to hers. She licked her lips clockwise, first the top, then the bottom. Her eyelids were at half-mast, dreamy. Our faces were a fraction of an inch apart. She stood, breaking away from my grasp. Those two outstanding nipples were trying to punch their way through the material.

"Oh my God! Do you know what we almost did?"

"What?"

"We almost kissed! Me, kissing my girlfriend's dad!"

I was confused. Last night, she'd sucked me off and swallowed my cum. Today, kissing was some kind of sin?

"I don't go around kissing just anybody."

I frowned.

"Oh, no. Don't take it, like personal. I'm sure you're a good kisser. It's just that, for me, kissing is special. Reserved for, you know, the right guy."

I didn't understand Janie's calibration on intimacy. "Oh sure. I understand." I glanced towards the front door. "Maybe I should check on Annie. You can finish your breakfast and get dressed with some privacy."

"Good idea. Say, can I finish these?" She pointed to a medium stack. "I know I've already had one serving, but they're so good." She pulled her shirt tight against her body. Those nipples were still at attention.

"Go right ahead." I threw on a mismatched pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt and walked across the street. Annie had been a long time delivering those pancakes to Jake. I peeked in the front window before ringing the bell. There, on the living room floor lay Annie, buck naked, except for pancakes covering her breasts and crotch. And those weren't going to be there for very long. Jake had already poured syrup over them and was eating them off her body, one at a time. After the flat dough was mostly gone, he kept using his mouth and tongue, sucking her nipples, and then diving between her legs for a taste of her natural syrup. Her hips were bucking off the carpet as he wiggled his head between her thighs. In a smooth motion, he picked her up and carried her up the stairs and out of sight.

So much for Jake's promise to be intimate with Janie first. Should I tell her? How would she react? What's worse, what if she found them in bed together? I stumbled back to my house. Janie was dressed in the same clothes as when she arrived last night. "I hope you don't think I'm a pig."

Jake was. Maybe I could prevent Janie from learning that. "Huh?"

"I finished the pancakes. I'm so full. I just want to go home and take a nap. I didn't get a very restful sleep last night." She stepped forward.

I grabbed her shoulders. "Don't go just yet. We never had much of a chance to talk. I want to know all about where you lived, and school, and -"

"Why do you really want me to stay, Mr. Marcus? She slid my hands from her shoulders down the front of her chest until I was holding her tits. "How do they feel?"

I massaged them gently, remembering her sensitivity. "They're marvelous. Do you like what I'm doing?" Oh, please say yes.

Janie tugged at her collar. "I'm getting hot, Mr. Marcus. I better leave before I do something that breaks my promise to Jake."

My face must have betrayed me.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" She stepped to the side to get past me, and reached one hand to grab the door handle. I stepped in front of her, and her hand ended up between my legs. "Sorry."

She wasn't that sorry. She still had my semi-hard prick in her grasp.

"Are you always like this?"

"You mean, excited by a beautiful woman?"

"Cut it out. You don't have to say stuff like that, just because -"

"Because nothing!" Should I persuade Janie into bed, to keep her from Jake's betrayal? "Isn't it obvious I find you attractive? And you said it was mutual."

"That is such a line. Are you asking me to, like, get intimate while Anna is at my house?" Her hand was massaging me. Was this potential fuck justified?

"No, I just think you should stay here a while."

"How come?" She turned red. "The truth? I got really horny last night, rubbing you and all. And when Annie suggested I do it with you, I was really tempted. You're so big." She squeezed and made it so. "But then I remembered my promise to Jake, and well, I just couldn't. He'd be devastated if I had my first sex with somebody else."

Oh, Janie, how can I tell you what's going on at your house? "We don't have to do anything. Really!" I put my hands on her shoulders. "Just keep me company. Tell me about school." I glanced back.

Janie released my erection. "What's wrong? You're trying to prevent me from going home, aren't you? Let me go." Janie shook off my grip, throwing her tits from side to side. "You're not the boss of me." She swung her overnight bag at me and bolted past.

My shoes were still tied from when I'd kicked them off. By the time I got them on and ran over to the Klymonn's, Janie must have gone inside. The side door was open. I entered the house, listening for activity. Sounds came from the basement. I found the door in the kitchen and crept down the stairs.

Janie was buried, waist deep, in a angled aluminum laundry chute five feet off the floor. After a couple of feet, the duct made a forty-five degree turn straight up into the ceiling. Her feet were on a middle rung of a wooden ladder. Clothes were piled high on the floor below her. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. "Help! Jake! Get me out of here!"

I moved closer.

"Jake! You bastard! Fucking my friend when we were supposed to be saving ourselves for each other. Get me out of here! Jake, can you hear me?"

I stood in front of the dangling young woman, facing her exposed navel and stifled a laugh. This would have won top dollar on one of those "send us a videotape" shows. Above her hips, she was bare. I spied her sweatshirt on the floor next to the ladder. Janie banged on the inner surface. "I'm stuck in here."

I reached up and grabbed her hips.

"It's about time. What are you waiting for? Pull me out, you shit."

I held her hips and pulled down. The only thing that moved was her jogging pants, which slipped to her thighs. Janie hadn't worn panties. Now my face was inches from her pussy.

Before I could pull her pants back up, Jake's voice came from behind. "What were you doing? Listening in?" He was wearing boxers and nothing else. My daughter Anna stood next to him, naked as the day she was born. The area around her crotch glistened with mingled juices. Annie made the "shame on you" motion with two fingers. Shit! What did they think I was doing? I let go of Janie.

"Damn right I'm angry with you." Janie's shouts turned to sobs. "You promised. How you could you, like, do it with that slut -"

Anna made a move towards Janie but Jake grabbed her arm. "You ran out on me, remember?"

"We were supposed to do it the first time." Janie's body shook. I couldn't take my eyes off her crotch. With my daughter's naked body in full view and the proximity to Janie's pussy, I got excited. "But you couldn't keep it in your pants one more day, could you?"

"You gonna tell me you didn't think about doing it with somebody else?" His arm around her back, Jake's hand was caressing Annie's breast.

"I had my opportunities, but didn't 'cause of our promise."

"Stay there, stuck. See if I care." Annie walked over and took my arm, to escort me from their basement. Were we really going to leave Janie there, stuck in the laundry chute with her pants around her ankles?

Janie's crying and shouting stopped. "Don't go."

Jake leaned over and whispered in Anna's ear. She nodded in agreement, her breasts jiggling. Jake and Annie moved close to me at the base of the ladder. "Let me climb up behind you."

Anna whispered in my ear, "Jake says you have to go along, or he'll rat you out to his folks." I looked at Jake. "You could get into a lot of trouble if Jake talks."

So what? All he saw was me standing in front of his sister, her pants pulled down with my face inches away from her - okay, I get the picture.

Annie dragged me to the ladder and pointed for me to climb up. I glanced over at Jake, who nodded in agreement. They wanted to keep my presence a secret from Janie. That was okay with me. I'd already heard too much information about the Klymonn kids' sex lives. I climbed up to the same rung as Janie, straddling her legs. The ladder wobbled with our combined weight. I put my hands back on her hips. Her skin was soft and warm. Being stuck in the laundry chute must have been warm because her skin was damp.

Jake stood on one side, Annie on the other, trapping me behind his sister. "I'll get you out, but first, I'm curious. Who did you pass up?"

Janie was silent.

Jake continued. "You're lying, trying to make me jealous."

"Okay, I'll name one. Mr. Marcus across the street. Satisfied?"

Janie had been truthful, back at my place. She did want to fuck me, except for her promise to Jake. My penis was firm in my slacks. Anna worked my belt and zipper. I pulled my hands from Janie's hips and grabbed my waistband. No, not like this. Screwing Janie with witnesses would only give Jake more power. Anna had all of the leverage. Jake pulled from his side and my pants dropped to my ankles. I couldn't move. My bare penis bounced freely behind Janie's curvy bottom. Annie stared at my erection, as if she was memorizing it.

Janie continued confessing. "I could have done it with him last night. My panties were soaking, I was so hot. But then I remembered my promise."

Jake's underwear had a tent in front. "Who ran out yesterday, huh?"

"You laughed at my tits."

"I wasn't laughing at them. I was so overwhelmed at how gorgeous they were, I couldn't contain myself. It was like I'd died and gone to heaven. I would have fucked you right then and there, one day early, but no, you go running off."

"You like my tits? Even the nipples?"

"The nipples best of all."

Seeing Anna naked and all this talk of Janie's tits and nipples had my erection throbbing for relief. Anna grabbed my penis and stroked it. I kept silent, afraid to let Janie know I was in the room with her. I'd never be able to explain what I was doing behind her, naked. After all, she wouldn't even kiss me.

"We weren't each others' firsts. But now, you've had experience." Janie swayed her hips, wobbling the ladder. "Wanna teach me?"

Anna pulled me forward by my dick. I grabbed Janie's hips to prevent falling off the ladder. My erection was pressing against Janie's butt, then rubbing between her thighs.

"Oh, Jake, you're ready so soon? I mean, after Annie?"

"I'm hot for you, sis." My prick bounced, the head pulsing. I leaded back against the ladder, to prevent contact. If my dick touched that cunt, I wouldn't be responsible for the consequences.

"My tits are rubbing against the chute. I can't believe how horny I am. Just feel."

Anna took my hand by the wrist and moved it towards Janie's cunt but I pulled away. She ran her own fingers up and down Janie's slit.

"Oh, you're so gentle. I'm wetter than last night. Let's do it, bro!"

"All right!"

Annie and Jake dragged the ladder towards Janie. To prevent myself from falling, I grabbed her bare waist. The skin felt warm under my palms. My erection bounced around her ass until Anna positioned it in between Janie's thighs.

"It's so hot. Don't tease me. Put it in."

Jake continued the ruse. "Are you sure? Maybe you want Mr. Marcus for your first fuck?"

"He got me hot all right." Janie's voice quivered. "But you should see his dick. It's about a foot long and fat as a baseball bat. He'd split me in two with that thing. Yours isn't that big, is it?"

Anna aimed my erection at Janie's pussy and pushed it. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Actually in a tight, soft place. I didn't dare say anything, for fear Jake would report me. And there were witnesses for this encounter.

"Oh God, I think I'm gonna cream and you're not even in me yet." Janie stepped up one rung on the ladder, flexing her legs like a frog. She was wide open, ready for the taking. She tilted her hips up but couldn't slide back. "Don't tease me. Slide it in already."

"Are you sure? Mr. Marcus might have a foot long, but I'm no midget."

"Then let me feel it already!"

Anna jabbed at my asshole. I bucked forward.

"Ohhhh, Jake, you're fatter than Mr. Marcus." She lifted and dropped on my erection, slowly, deliberately. I couldn't help but match her rhythm.

"That's right. Fuck me. Fuck me good and long and hard and..."

Annie and Jake, having gotten us kick-started, turned their attention to each other. His shorts were on the floor, and her hand was stroking him with each thrust of mine into his sister. "You're so tight," he said. "Want some more?"

"Don't hold back."

Jake urged me on with a silent hand signal, like he was directing traffic. I leaned forward, adding another couple of inches to my probing.

Jake was squeezing Annie's tits, and she was pulling on his prick like it was taffy. "Since Annie was my first, maybe Mr. Marcus should be your second. Seems only fair."

"I don't think I could take that much, ever. I'd feel him all the way into my belly."

Trusting Janie's judgment on the issue, I withheld the last couple of inches.

"Don't stop. Keep going. I wanna -"

I pumped vigorously, in and out, matching Janie's pelvic thrusts. The metal ductwork shook with each motion. If I wasn't imagining things, Janie was starting to slide out of her confinement. Should I say something? Then she'd know it was my prick and not her brother's buried deep in her cunt.

"Uhh, uhh, keep going, all the way, that's it."

Anna had taken a position, holding the washing machine with both hands, Jake fucking her from behind, matching Janie and me stroke for stroke. "Oh yeah sis, squeeze me with your tight cunt."

Janie was definitely becoming unstuck. I felt the growing weight of her body against mine on every heave. Her breasts slid out from the duct, hanging free, bobbling with our synchronized movement. "Grab my tits. Pull my nipples."

I leaned over her back and took one breast in each palm. Only Janie's arms and head were in the duct. The ladder was shaking with our thrashing and the added weight.

"I'm gonna shoot." Jake was about to fill my daughter's cunt, and I wasn't far from doing the same into his sister. Maybe I could accidentally disengage before –

Janie's sweaty body slid in my grasp. "I can't hold on. Don't let me -"

I yanked Janie flat up against my body, holding her tight. With that motion, the ladder collapsed, sending us towards the pile of dirty clothes. When I landed on my ass, Janie came down in my lap, taking the last couple of inches of my prick. My balls exploded.

Janie turned her head. There was her brother, firmly planted in Anna's cunt, grunting a hard-fought climax. Janie turned and saw the face of her first sex partner.

12