Climbing The Corporate Ladder Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly the greased dildo entered with an assist of Grace as she spread her vulva lips wide apart and watched intensely as it entered Beth's body.

Beth felt the dildo as it slithered in deeper and deeper.

Fu continued on as Beth watched until she saw a red circle of the dildo appear. At that point she held up her hand for Fu to stop.

"There now; are we ready, Beth dear? Do you find everything in order?"

With her legs off the floor, Beth felt her entire weight pressed against her crotch supported atop the sawhorse, plus the added weight of the board. Of course she also felt the greased dildo which filled her vagina. To round things off she felt the chamber air against her already whipped back and breasts.

"Beth, we're waiting for an answer. Do we have your permission to finish this session?"

What choice did she have at this point?

"Yes. Everything is in order," you fucking bastards, she thought.

"So you are asking me to whip you more. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"Well then ask."

"Grace . . . Grace . . . Please whip me."

"why I'm glad you asked. I'd be delighted."

Once again Grace took up a position behind Beth and uncoiled her whip. Fu stood in front of Beth mounted atop the sawhorse not only to delight in seeing her in such horrid bondage and in being further whipped, but as a safety precaution in case she should began to topple over to one side.

Beth jolted as the whip lashed into her back yet again. Her jolt of course caused her vagina also to jolt upon the imbedded dildo.

She emitted a silent scream as Fu watched the board to which Beth's arms were cuffed tilt slightly to one side, only to quickly recover.

Next followed a stroke in which the whip wrapped once around her torso with its tip snapping into her breast. Unlike when she had been suspended, in this seated position her breast drooped like those of any twenty-eight year old woman. This allowed for the struck breast to wobble under the impact of the strike.

Fu found this most charming. He was delighted too when next Grace struck the opposite side driving the tip of her whip onto the other breast just beneath its nipple which still showed the mark where it had been clipped.

On and on Beth rained the whip across Beth's back with occasional strikes to her breasts as Beth emitted silent screams. When once the whip tip struck the nipple that had been clamped for so long she involuntarily screamed aloud before Fu was able to clasp his hand over her mouth.

"How dare you," yelled Grace into her face. "How dare you?"

Looking at his watch, it was Fong who responded.

"Our reservations are coming up, ladies. I think it's time that we move on to diner."

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting hungry. How about you, Miss Atkins?"

12