Climbing Up, Then Climbing On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spent.

***

Dominic looked fucking exhausted, but I wasn't going to let him off easy.

"Oh my God, that was so good," he said, slowly rubbing his stomach and smiling.

"Absolutely," I said, nuzzling into him. "But we're not done."

Dominic's eyes widened and he started to form a protest.

I brought my finger to his lips.

"I will let you recharge, get a snack, cuddle. But I'm not finished with you," I said. "So don't even think about saying no."

Our naked bodies glistened with sweat as we lay in close to each other. I asked Dominic about his favorite features of mine -- typical man, he was all about the boobs -- and I whispered to him about how his cock felt inside my tight pussy.

After 15 minutes of sexually-charged chatter, Dominic's dick was ready for round two.

This time, I decided to show off what I thought was my best feature. My squatting at the gym never failed to attract a crowd, and my tight, round ass was the beneficiary of that hard work. Dominic remained on his back and I turned around, slowly lowering myself near his cock. I again used his stiffness to rub my clit and warm myself up. I then dropped onto his dick; Dominic had a front row seat to my ass jiggling like a liquid wave paperweight.

I liked this position because it allowed me to control the rhythm. I searched for the tempo that seemed to elicit the most moans and grunts from partner and stayed there. I played with the angle until Dominic's cock was hitting my sweet spot, and I could feel my wetness increasing exponentially.

I was moaning now too and grabbing my breasts, which were sensitive to my touch now that I was completely aroused. I felt Dominic's good hand reach out to grab my butt, which I loved. I secretly hoped that he would put a finger in my asshole, because I knew it would intensify my orgasm. Dominic didn't seem to get the hint, so I nudged him in that direction.

I heard him lick his finger and knew my hint was going to pay off imminently. He started circling my hole with a light touch, and I felt another wave of wetness.

"Oh, I am close. I'm going to cum all over your cock," I smoldered.

Dominic used that moment to gently slide about an inch of his finger into my ass. Once inside, he bent the finger to massage the walls of my hole. Left, right, up, down. The sensation of both of my holes filled simultaneously was overwhelming.

"Ohh, oh. ohh, I am going to cum!" I yelped.

Dominic groaned, "I'm close too!"

I hadn't planned for Dominic to finish inside of me. In fact, I had been dead set against it considering my lack of shower facilities and the seven mile walk back to the car.

But everything felt so fucking perfect, riding up and down on his dick while he gave me the "come hither" move inside my ass. I didn't move. I was going to take his load inside my sopping pussy and spend tomorrow feeling his sticky sweetness cascading down my thigh.

I came first, but Dominic was not too far behind. I could feel a slight pressure as he released his warm load and it bathed my pussy. He slowly removed his finger, but I continued to work my hips to make sure I had every last drop.

"Wow. Fuck. Oh my God, that was so good," said Dominic, as I slowly unmounted him.

"Mmm," I cooed, saddling alongside him again. Dominic raised his good arm and I nestled in close. I put my hand on his heart; it was still beating quite fast. We reveled in the afterglow. I listened to the sound of my partner's breathing slow, until I was certain he was sleeping. I pulled the sleeping bag over our bodies and burrowed as closely to him as possible. I knew it'd be too cold to sleep without clothes. And the hike home would present a whole host of challenges. But those were problems for later, and I was determined to stay in this very moment for as long as I could.

12