Clinical Trials Ch. 03

Story Info
Brittney struggles to control her desires.
5.9k words
4.49
97.6k
47

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

Brittney Banyard slumped down on the floor of the laundry room. Her head was dizzy from unfamiliar feelings, unable to process the fact that she had just licked her roommate Holly to orgasm. "I'm not a lesbian!" she argued with herself. Yet the evidence was smeared across her face, and as she licked her lips her own pussy again throbbed with need. "And what hell am I doing sniffing Holly's underwear in the first place?" she wondered. She didn't understand what was happening to her. Even now she had the urge to rub her own clit, and part of her wished that she could taste Holly's pussy again. "Stop it!" she scolded herself.

She pushed those thoughts from her mind and got the laundry started. She resolved to take a shower and clean up, then contact Doctor Drake to see if she could cure her of whatever this was. She started to regret having signed up for this clinical trial, even if it did help pay the rent.

In the shower, Brittney washed her hair as she thought back to the last visit to Dr. Drake at Biozene. Was it only yesterday? Unanswered questions swirled through her head. What was that gel she put down there? She tried to remember the doctor's explanation. Nano something or other. What was that? She realized that she didn't take any notes while she was there. She cursed at herself. "Some journalist I am, can't remember anything and I don't even have any notes on a story about Biozene that's due in less than a week. And now here I am, acting like a slut, constantly horny, and doing lewd things with my..." She stopped short, not wanting to think again about the nasty thing that happened with her roommate.

She retrieved the shower gel and washed her body, all the while on a low simmer of unfulfilled sexual tension. Angry at her body's betrayal, she impulsively thought, "Maybe I could just wash it off! I should have tried this earlier!" With renewed hope, she applied additional shower gel to her private area. Her fingers worked up a lather as she scrubbed away. Using the handheld shower sprayer she rinsed off. The jets of water pulsed against her clit and rocked her as her legs nearly gave way from the exquisite feelings that overtook her. "Fuck!" Brittney cried out and pulled the showerhead away. The sprayer had done its damage though, and she once again was craving relief. She pointed the sprayer between her legs once again.

She was soon racing towards a powerful orgasm. Her objective of washing off the mysterious gel now forgotten, Brittney slumped against the shower wall and spread her legs further. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh FUCK!" she shouted over and over. The sensations were overwhelming and she was sure she was going to orgasm any second now.

But she didn't cum. Held at the peak, she couldn't get over the edge. She dialed the sprayer to the pulse setting, sending strong pulsing jets of water directly at her clit. She screamed again and thrust her hips out. But still she couldn't orgasm. "Oh god, please!" she begged to no one in particular. Her body shook in sexual need as the water continued to pound her clit.

After several more minutes of this and with the water starting to run cold, Brittney gave up, turned off the water and began to cry in frustration. "What is wrong with me?" she sobbed as she sat on the shower floor. Her body ached in need but she forced herself to not rub her pussy again. She eventually collected herself and stepped out of the shower. "I really need to talk to that freakin' doctor," she thought.

*****

Doctor Jennifer Drake got an alert on her computer. Clicking the pop-up, she was redirected to her patient X monitoring program. Scanning through the data, she was quite surprised at the high level of recent activity. "Whoah, what has she been up to?" she asked to no one in particular. The program was set to go into idle mode after completing the learning cycle. Her assistant Darnus Johnson was within earshot and responded.

"What's happening over there," he asked.

"Come look at this. We have some quite interesting results already from patient X." Darnus rolled his chair over and began to scan the charts on the screen.

"These peaks indicate her level of sexual arousal. These from yesterday were due to the program being set to learning mode. And this high peak appears to be when she was successfully induced to achieve orgasm. The peaks then died down. Now these," she said as she pointed to the more recent data points, "are from this morning. Apparently she's been pretty active already."

"Ah yes, I see. And they never go above this threshold line. So no orgasm, I assume that's part of your programming. But what is that blue spike?" Darnus asked.

"That's the biometric sensors in her lips sending signals to ramp up her arousal level," the doctor stated matter of factly.

"Wait, what? And what triggered them?" Darnus asked, confused.

"All part of the programming, Darnus. Yes, her lips are programmed as well, and why shouldn't they be? There are possibilities for using this technology on all sorts of things, including other erogenous zones. In this case her lips appear to have detected vaginal fluids. Quite interesting, don't you think?" Jennifer said as she grinned back at Darnus. "I'm guessing the patient had sexual contact with her roommate. I didn't anticipate this, so this feature wasn't set to idle after the learning routine completed like the rest of the programming was."

"You never cease to amaze me, doctor. Ok, so what about these other peaks?"

"Yes, I was just looking at those. It appears that she was masturbating, but of course still never crossing the threshold line."

"Mmhmm, pretty cruel. So what's next?" Darnus asked.

"We wait. I have no doubt she'll be contacting me..." Her voice trailed off as she began studying the charts more closely. "That's strange," she muttered.

"What's the matter?"

"Oh, nothing. Probably just need to calibrate the sensing biometrics," she replied as she looked up.

"Ok, well, just let me know when she's coming in again. I'd really like to examine how the material has adapted to her," Darnus stated as he went back to his own work.

"Mmhmm, I'm sure you would, Darnus," the doctor smirked.

The doctor turned back to her screen. Something didn't seem right. What were these signals right before the patient's arousal increased? "What are you doing, my little program?" she muttered under her breath as she opened up a window filled with lines of code.

Programming nano material wasn't like normal computer programming. In a normal computer there is a single or possibly multiple microprocessors that more or less act together to execute instructions in a predictable manner. But with nanotechnology there are millions, or in patient X's case, approximately one billion nano devices inside her that were a carbon based material rather than of Silicon and were grown in the doctor's lab. Each of these acted on its own with very simple capabilities. But each of these individual nodes also talked to its local peers. Inside patient X there were two types of devices. About half were "thinking" devices and half were "performing" bots. In this way, the thinkers made decisions and passed along the commands to the performers. The thinkers were set up as a neural network, with each individual nano device responding to inputs and passing those inputs along to other nano devices. This went on through multiple layers of logic until the neural net came to a 'decision' and a command was given to the performers. The hundreds of millions of individual decisions made by each nano device were inherently difficult to monitor. A programmer could enter in a command and could see the result, but couldn't easily tell how the neural net reached that result. The learning mode played a heavy part in how the material behaved as well, so behavior was not just based on the programmer's inputs but also on the material "teaching" itself to recognize certain patterns based on general principles defined by the programmer. The problem facing Dr. Drake was that when unexpected results occurred, it was very difficult to tell why the neural net reached that result.

Unfortunately for Doctor Drake she wasn't an expert computer scientist so troubleshooting the root cause of the strange behavior she observed was doubly difficult. She completed some basic diagnostic tests that confirmed she was still in communication with the material. She decided to keep the program set to idle, as well as set to idle the nanomaterial in the patient's lips, to allow more time to define a baseline of normal activity before experimenting with more aggressive patient testing.

Finally deciding the abnormality in the patient's arousal chart were nothing to worry about, she closed her laptop and headed to the board meeting. She hated this part of her job. And the board, which consisted of mostly older white men, tended to fill the meeting with pointless near sighted rants, and the meeting tended to drag on for hours. It was no wonder why she sometimes took matters into her own hands rather than wait for the board to approve.

*****

After her shower, Brittney dressed and tended to the laundry. By now she was starving, so she headed to the kitchen where she found Holly.

"Just in time. Make me some lunch," Holly demanded.

After a meek "Ok," Brittney fixed both of them some lunch. They ate together in silence, neither wanting to acknowledge the events from this morning.

Finally, Holly spoke up. "There's a grocery list on the counter and some cash that you'll owe me since I expect you can't pay for your groceries either."

"Fine," Brittney grumbled.

A short while later at the grocery store, Brittney walked the aisles in a daze as she contemplated her predicament. She was completely broke and owed back payments of rent; she had Holly ordering her around and forcing her to all the household chores; she was forced to lick Holly to orgasm this morning; she was crazy horny all day today but try as she might she couldn't seem to orgasm; she had a massive orgasm against her will yesterday as Holly and her boyfriend Billy watched; she'd signed up for a clinical trial that she was having second thoughts about; she had a story to write for the Scottsdale Courier about Biozene and no material to write about, which threatened ending her journalism career before it started. All in all she was not having a good week, to say the least.

Not watching where she was going, she crashed her cart into another shopper's cart.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Brittney blurted out as she looked up. "Oh crap..."

"Well hello Brittney, it's been a while." David Connors, tall, athletic, and with a smug smile on his face was looking down at her.

"Umm, hi David. Good to see you," Brittney stammered. David had asked her out a couple of times. He was nice enough looking, but you could tell in his eyes and tone of voice that he was a conceited ass so she always turned him down. "Doing some shopping, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah, just a couple things. You too, I see," he said as he moved closer to her and peered into her cart.

"Yeah, I hate grocery shopping. What have you been up to," she asked in a half hearted attempt to make small talk. She really just wanted to go home. But as David brushed up against her, her pussy once again made itself known to Brittney.

"Oh no," she whispered.

"What's that? Something wrong?" David asked as he leaned down closer to her face and put his hand on her back.

"No, umm, nothing," she replied as she gripped the cart handle harder. "Sorry, I, ahhh..." A strong wave of pleasure rolled through her pussy. "I need to go," she stammered as her knees weakened and she slumped against the cart.

Oblivious to her struggles, David asked, "Look, what are you doing this afternoon? You want to hook up?" David put a hand on her cart to keep her from speeding off.

"No, umm, I don't know. I really just need to get home." Her pussy contracted again. "Oh god!" she blurted out as she more desperately tried to free her cart from David's grasp.

"Are you sure you're ok? Maybe I should make sure you get home ok."

Nearly shaking from the sensations taking over her body, she agreed just to get out of there. Rushing to the checkout, her sex still on a heavy boil, she quickly dumped her items on the checkout stand. She avoided eye contact with the matronly woman behind the counter and quickly paid for her items.

During the drive home the sexual tension subsided somewhat. After parking in the driveway she opened the trunk to grab the groceries and was startled to see David next to her, grabbing several of the bags. She vaguely remembered agreeing to his request to help her get home. He apparently had followed behind her in his car. She glanced behind her. A black BMW. "Figures," she thought.

"Here, I got these," he said.

Just wanting to get inside, she let him take the bags and led him to the kitchen.

While she put the groceries away he didn't miss any opportunity to touch her. At one point she was putting the cereal away on the top shelf and he came up behind her and pinned her against the counter as he slid his hands up her sides. "You are so sexy, do you know that?" he whispered in her ear.

"Please, I need to get these put away!" she gasped as she squirmed away from him to put away more items. But her body was telling a different story. She was ramping up again, and every touch of his hands drove that point home. She didn't like this guy, but at the moment that mattered little to her body. She needed cock.

His hands were on her again, this time brushing across her small tits. She moaned and put her arm around him to steady herself. He took that as an invitation.

"Where's your room?" he asked.

"This way," she mumbled breathlessly as she led him there. Once in her room, his hands were all over her, quickly stripping her of her top and bra. He pinched her nipples and she cried out. She quickly kicked off her shorts and panties. He already had his shirt off, and she went to work removing his pants and underwear. She kneeled in front of him as she peeled his underwear down, exposing his rigid member. She felt some disappointment as she saw that it wasn't all that big. In her current state of desire, however, she didn't waste the opportunity and quickly took it deep into her mouth.

"Oh shit, babe, that's good!" a surprised David hissed and thrust forward. His cock now fully inside her mouth, it just reached the back of her throat.

Consumed with desire, Brittney began enthusiastically sucking and licking his cock. With one hand she reached up and grabbed his balls and none too gently squeezed them. David yelped and tried to pull back, but Brittney had a firm grip on him.

"Damn, that hurts! Slow down!" he cried.

But Brittney couldn't hold back as she continued to bob her head frantically on his cock. The musky smell and slightly salty taste only excited her further. She moved her hand to the base of his shaft and began alternately sucking and stroking his saliva coated rod. She tasted a small drop of pre-cum, which elicited more tremors of pleasure from her pussy. She stroked his shaft faster.

"Whoa babe!" David shouted. He grabbed her hand away and was finally able to pull her off his cock before he shot his load. As tempting as it was to cum in her mouth, what he wanted even more was to fuck her. He pulled her up, then pushed her back on the bed and climbed on top of her. She spread her legs and he quickly pointed his rod at her dripping cunt.

"Do it! Fuck me!" she hissed at him.

David buried himself inside her in one hard thrust. They both cried out. Brittney wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him tight against her. She felt her pussy contract and she moaned. David felt it too as his cock was squeezed tightly by her pussy and then released. A moment later David's eye flew open in surprise and shock as he felt her pussy began to rhythmically massage his cock.

"Oh FUCK!" he shouted and he lay on top of her. "How are you doing that?"

Brittney was too far gone to respond. She ground her pelvis up against him, her legs never releasing him from their grip and he remained buried inside her. She cried out as her pussy continued to massage his cock. She had never felt anything like it. It wasn't her that was squeezing his cock, it was as if her pussy had a mind of its own and was actually happy that there was a cock inside it. Every contraction that massaged David's cock also sent exquisite pleasure through her own body. She once again raced towards a huge orgasm.

"Ahh, shit!" David screamed as he squirmed and rode out the amazing feelings. He quickly neared his own orgasm as his rod continued to be rhythmically massaged by Brittney's hot dripping pussy.

"Oh please! Just a little more!" Brittney begged as her whole body tensed and she teetered on the edge once again.

Her pussy was too much for David, however, and his cock soon strained as he passed the point of no return. Brittney's pussy seemed to recognize this and began massaging his cock even more rapidly as Brittney thrashed and twisted from the intense feelings. Quickly driven over the edge, David's cock spurted jet after jet inside Brittney. Brittney could feel every pulse of his cock and every drop of his cum as it coated her insides before it began to leak out onto the sheets. Every drop resulted in continued torture as her pussy responded with an unrelenting need to cum that she couldn't quite achieve. She cried out in anguish and frustration as David lay panting on top of her.

Her pussy eventually retreated from its peak as David's spent cock shrank and slipped out of her. He untangled himself from her, stood, and got dressed as she curled up on the bed.

"Wow, that was incredible! You have one smokin' hot pussy, that's for sure," David raved. "We need to do this again! Anyway, I need to get going, I'll call you later," he said as he strode out of her room. On the way out the front door he passed Holly, who had just arrived home.

Back in her room Brittney cried in frustration and anger. "How could I let that creep in here," she bemoaned. Still left horny and unfulfilled, she lay there for a while before she finally pulled herself together. Grabbing her cell phone, she dialed the number for Doctor Drake. The doctor's voicemail picked up.

"Shit!" she cursed. After the beep she sputtered, "Hi, umm, Doctor Drake. This is Brittney Banyard. I was at your office yesterday. I, umm, I was hoping to see you. Something isn't right with the treatment. It, ahh," she hesitated, embarrassed to say it. "I feel strange all the time, umm, down there... Umm, is there any way I can see you? Please call me back. Thanks." And she hung up.

"Damn it!" she cursed again. "Now what do I do?"

Brittney jumped as her phone rang. "Hello?"

"Miss Banyard, good afternoon. This is Ted Packard at the Courier. I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Shit!" Brittney mouthed. "Umm, no sir, not at all. How can I help you?"

"It's about the BioZene story. I hope things are progressing well," he probed.

"Ummm," she replied nervously. "I'm working on it."

"Very good," he replied. "We're going to have to move up the timeline. It seems that one of their board members has been arrested for fraud. We want to use your story as our front page right away. We'll need you to come in at 9am tomorrow and show us what you have so far. Any concerns?"

Her head began to spin. What was she going to do now? "Ahh, no, umm, I can come in," she weakly replied.

"Excellent! I look forward to seeing you. And Brittney, remember, I don't like to be disappointed."

"No sir, you won't be. See you tomorrow." She hung up. "Shit!" she shouted.

"Hey, what's going on in there?" Holly shouted from the other room.

"Nothing, just talking on the phone," Brittney yelled.

"Ok, whatever. Time to earn your keep and make some dinner," Holly shouted back.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers
12