Clinical Trials Ch. 04

Story Info
Encounter with Billy, a visit with the doctor.
6.7k words
4.56
89.3k
48

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
549 Followers

Author's note:

My thanks again for your insightful feedback. Yes, chapter 3 may have jumped the gun a little. But I'll defend it for its place in building the plot and character motivations. On to chapter 4, which you should find is more on track with the first two chapters. And for the fans of Holly, be patient, she will be back in chapter 5.

*****

"So I guess you've heard," Doctor Drake said angrily.

"Yeah, it was even on the news last night," Darnus responded dejectedly. "So what do we do now?"

"Well I tell you what, I'm not going to let that bonehead Stanley Peters get in our way. I knew he was trouble the minute he got appointed to the board. And now he's in jail and BioZene is being investigated by the Feds," the doctor spat out.

"Well, we can't do anything here at the office. They've pretty much shut down operations and the IRS is looking to seize our equipment. Looks like we are pretty much dead in the water," Darnus replied.

"What we need to do is prove our technology works, win some new investors, and move forward. And we have to act fast. If the court divides BioZene up and sells it off then all of our work will be for nothing," the doctor spat.

"Uh huh, sure. That sounds easy. Avoid the feds, perfect our product, find new investors. And I suppose you have a plan?"

"Well of course," Jennifer replied with a wry smile. "You don't think I'd trust our designs to be left exclusively in the hands of BioZene, do you? No, I told you I saw trouble brewing. I've siphoned off enough basic lab equipment, raw materials, and files to continue testing at my home. Step one is we need to pull in the schedule of clinical trials for patient X immediately."

"You amaze me again, Jennifer. Oh, speaking of patient X, how is the monitoring going?" Darnus asked.

"It's should be fine. I disabled all the programmed responses yesterday so she should be back to normal right now. But they've locked down the server so I can't check on her. The IP address to access the monitoring program was on the server."

"That sucks. I guess that was one thing that you didn't take home with you. And I assume the patient is still unable to orgasm?" Darnus asked.

"Well yes, there is that. But that can't get her into too much trouble," she smirked. "And that's just how we want her anyway as one of the tests we are performing. OK, the Feds want to question me in a few minutes. I'll call patient X and get her to my home this afternoon. Are you free to meet me there, say around 4? That should give me time to set up."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," he replied.

*****

The cum began to dry on Brittney's legs as she kneeled in front Mr. Packard's desk with her head down. She wiped the cum off her chin with the back of her hand, and stared at the globs of cum that smeared there. Her pussy contracted and she caught herself before nearly being drawn to licking it off. She looked down at her breasts and saw more cum, and a flash of desire to suck his cock again spiked through her as she still ached with unfulfilled desire. She cursed herself for having such dirty thoughts. Paxton Caulder and Ted Packard, the publisher and the editor of the Scottsdale Courier, ignored her as they chatted about their next planned golf outing.

Brittney slowly stood and searched for her clothes. "Shit, where are my panties!" she wondered. Too afraid to ask the men and not wanting to be naked in front of them any longer, she turned her back to them and bent over to put her skirt back on without her panties. She cringed as she felt more cum ooze out of her pussy. She heard a cat call from behind her and flushed with embarrassment. Apparently they weren't completely ignoring her after all. "Damn it! Where's my bra?" she muttered.

Getting up the courage to ask, she turned to the men while covering her small breasts with her hands. "Umm, have you seen where my bra went to?" she meekly asked.

"Oh, I don't think a hot cunt like you needs to wear a bra. Besides, your little titties do just fine all by themselves," Ted responded lewdly.

Brittney's chin dropped in shock, unable to form a response. She needed her bra, she couldn't walk through the offices looking like this! "Please sir," she whispered.

"You'll get it back on your next visit, how's that? Seems fair, don't you think so Pax?" Ted replied.

"Very fair indeed," Pax responded with a grin.

Realizing she had no other options, she put her blouse back on over the drying cum on her chest and reluctantly headed towards the door. The smooth material teased her nipples as she walked, causing her nipples to harden.

Her hand on the doorknob, she heard Ted from behind her. "Hold on a minute, young lady."

Getting up from his desk, he walked up behind her and pressed his body against hers. He reached his hand around her and flipped up her short dress, his fingers finding their target. He pushed one, then two of his beefy fingers inside her pussy, easily slipping into her wet hole. Brittney groaned in desire and anguish. "When will this nightmare end?" she asked herself. Her body, with a mind of its own, pushed forward against the invading fingers.

"You are one sexy bitch, Miss Banyard," he whispered into her ear. "I think next time I just might sample this hot cunt of yours. You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like to feel my fat dick stretching you open, wouldn't you?"

Brittney's knees buckled and she put her hands on the door to hold herself up as his fingers delved deeper into her private area. "Please, no," she whimpered. But her pussy involuntarily squeezed around his fingers and she moaned as she ramped up again. She still needed to cum, and the last two days without release were starting to affect her reasoning. Maybe this time his fingers would be enough to get her over the edge. She moaned again and thrust herself harder against his fingers.

Ted chuckled at her actions. Brittney was distressed that she let Ted treat her this way, and even worse that she reacted like a common slut. She didn't stop, however, but continued to grind away against his fingers as she hovered at the brink of a massive orgasm. After a few moments Ted removed his fingers and Brittney whimpered at the feeling of emptiness. Ted held his fingers to her face. "Lick," he commanded.

Brittney stared in disgust at his wet fingers. "Please no, that's dirty," she choked. But he held them in front of her patiently and after a few moments she slowly opened her mouth and began to lick. Her pussy pulsed in need and she moaned as she sucked her own juices mixed with Pax's cum off his fingers.

"Yep, you are one hot bitch! I'd like to play with you longer, but sadly I have other pressing matters. Come back with the story Miss Banyard," Ted said as her removed his fingers from her mouth and wiped them on her blouse.

Completely humiliated by the way they treated her, she couldn't look either of them in the eyes. She dashed out the door and into the busy office, nearly toppling over as her high heels clattered on the floor. She shrieked as she realized her dress was still flipped up, exposing her sex. She pulled it down quickly as more people in the office turned to look at the commotion, and quickly made her way to the elevators. She pretended to ignore the stares from several men and women as she faced the elevator doors so no one could see her hard nipples that were visibly poking through her thin top. The reflection of herself in the shiny elevator doors was of a woman she could barely recognize. Her hair was messed up, her skin flush, and her clothes wouldn't be out of place on a streetwalker. She shivered at the knowledge that they were all staring at her while she waited.

The doors finally opened and she rushed inside. Thankfully the doors closed and she was alone. Her relief was short lived, however, as the elevator stopped one floor down and the doors opened. Two men and a woman were waiting to get in. They all took a double take when they saw Brittney. "Yuck, what is that smell?" the woman blurted out when she entered the elevator, but then quickly realized that it was the smell of sex. Brittney turned red with embarrassment and shrunk into the corner. Though less than a minute, the elevator ride to the first floor seemed to last hours while Brittney imagined what sort of whore they must think of her coming from the top floor of the offices. One of the men joked to his buddy, "Looks like Ted has himself a new one." The other man and woman chuckled at his joke. The doors finally opened and Brittney rushed past them and out the building to her car, ignoring the lewd comments she heard behind her.

*****

Brittney arrived home and cursed as she checked her phone, seeing that Doctor Drake had called her while she was with Mr. Packard. She quickly called her back.

"Doctor Drake," came the voice on the phone.

"Yes, umm, hi, Doctor Drake? This is Brittney, Brittney Banyard? You called me a little while ago?"

"Of course, hello Brittney. I trust things are going ok for you?"

"Well, umm, to tell you the truth, I was really hoping I could talk with you about, umm, what you did the other day..." Brittney trailed off.

"Excellent! I need to see you right away as well, so we'll kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. But we'll meet in a more private location, if that's ok."

"That would be good," Brittney replied, somewhat relieved to not have to visit BioZene again and risk more procedures by the doctor.

"Very good. You can come to my home at 4:30 this afternoon. I'll text you my address."

"Umm, ok," Brittney replied, surprised by the doctor's offer to visit her home. "I also need to ask you more questions about..."

The words were lost as the doctor had already abruptly hung up. "Shit, I'll never get this story," she lamented. A few moments later Brittney got a text with Dr. Drake's address. Still reeking from her encounter at the Courier office, Brittney headed off to take another shower and scrub off the memories of her morning.

*****

Brittney finished her shower and hung out in her room for most of the afternoon. By mid afternoon she was famished and decided she needed to eat something before she visited the doctor. Half way through eating her sandwich she was startled when Billy walked into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Brittney, how's it going?" he brightly asked.

"Umm, fine I guess," she mumbled. "What are you doing here? Where's Holly?"

"Oh, she's still at work. Said she'd be home in a while. I'm just hanging out for the free cable TV," he joked.

"Oh," she nervously replied, realizing she was alone in the house with him. She hoped to quickly finish her sandwich and get out of there. But Billy pulled out a chair and sat down next to her.

"So, I just have to say, the other night in front of the TV? Man, that really was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I have to ask, was Holly right? Were you using a vibe?"

Brittney squirmed in her seat. This was not a conversation she wanted to have, and certainly not with Billy after what happened the other night. "Umm, no. Please, I don't want to talk about it, ok? I have an appointment in a little bit that I need to get ready for."

"Aww, come on, you can tell me. It'll be our secret. I've never seen anyone cum like that. I would give anything to see that again!" Bill inched closer and put his hand on her shoulder. Brittney squirmed, unable to ignore the jolt that emanated from her pussy.

"Please, don't," she pleaded as she tried to twist away from his hand.

"You are just so sexy, you know? I don't know why I never noticed it before," Billy said as his fingers slid down her back. A shiver went through Brittney.

"No, I'm not like that. Please, I just need to go," she said and stood up from her chair. Billy stood as well and grabbed her from behind.

"Come on babe, it'll be our secret. Tell me what gets you off like that. Maybe I can help you out." Billy kissed the back of her neck as his free hand slid up her bare thigh, pulling her dress up. Brittney squirmed, trying to free herself even as she felt the wetness grow between her legs. She felt his hard shaft pressing against her ass, and unconsciously ground herself against him.

"Mmm, yeah, that's it," Billy groaned. Encouraged, he slid his hand higher up her thigh until his fingers were pressed against her panties. Brittney continued to squirm to get free, but moaned as his fingers rubbed her sensitive button.

"Stop, please! This is wrong," she breathed.

"Oh babe, I just gotta see that hot girl from the other night!" Ignoring her pleas, Billy pulled her panties to the side and ran a finger the length of her slit. "Man, you are sooo unbelievably wet! You want it, don't you? Tell me you want it!"

"No, no! We can't!" she argued. But her pussy throbbed as his finger glided over her clit. Her attempt to avoid his finger only caused her to rub her ass against his hard member. Billy groaned. He stroked her clit faster, hanging tightly onto Brittney as helplessly squirmed. "Oh goddd, please, we can't..." she cried. She edged higher and higher, quickly reaching the peak as her juices coated Billy's fingers. It scared her how quickly her arousal peaked. She began to shake, stuck at the edge of an orgasm that wouldn't come. She wanted it, but hated it, brought to this vulnerable state by Billy of all people.

"Please, I can't take any more!" She begged. Giving in only for a moment, he let go of her but then spun her around to face her and pinned her in the corner against the counter.

"You want it, I can see it in your eyes." Billy reached down and unzipped his shorts, letting them fall to the floor. He pushed his boxers down and Brittney's eyes were drawn down to look at his manhood. Her pussy responded, leaking more fluids as it contracted in anticipation. "Stroke it," Billy commanded.

"This is wrong!" she cried. But unable to resist the demands of her body, Brittney wrapped her fingers around it, feeling the softness of his skin in contrast to the hardness of his shaft. She slowly stroked up and down.

"Oh yeah, that feels good," Billy moaned. She continued to run her fingers along his cock, transfixed. She watched her hand and noted how her fingers didn't quick reach all the way around his shaft. Moments later she felt him push her downward. "Go ahead, suck it!" he demanded. No longer considering the consequences, she slowly dropped to her knees. His cock bobbed in front of her face. From this position his rod looked menacingly big, and she feared she couldn't take much of it in her mouth.

She wavered. "What the hell am I doing?" She anguished. "This is wrong, Holly would kill me!" Her pussy was on fire, however, and the pent up sexual need drove her actions. Billy again ordered her to suck it. She leaned forward and licked the tip. His cock jumped in response. She opened her mouth and took the head inside, circling her tongue around it. Billy groaned and Brittney's pussy rewarded her by leaking more juices. She reached down and rubbed her clit through her wet panties. She took his cock deeper into her mouth and sucked harder. She tasted him, and it drove her arousal even higher. Her fingers worked harder on her clit, taking her to the peak once again. She moaned around his cock. Billy pushed forward, pinning Brittney's head against the cabinet. She panicked as his rod went deeper into her mouth, cutting off her breathing and she weakly pushed back on his hips with her other hand. At the same time she pulled her panties aside and drove two fingers into her sex, badly needing to cum. Her pussy rewarded her, sending shivers though her body. She pushed a third finger inside herself. She was no longer aware of Billy, it was just her, a big hard cock that was threatening to push down her throat, and her pulsating pussy. She sucked harder and was rewarded by the taste of pre-cum.

Suddenly the big hard cock wasn't in her mouth anymore. "Shit! Holly's home! Get up!" Billy whispered as he suddenly backed away in panic. He scrambled to pull up his boxers and shorts over his bulging cock. Brittney just kneeled there in confusion, trying to catch her breath and understand what he just said. "Get up!" he desperately whispered again. Slowly coming to, she shrieked and pulled herself up just as Holly walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, what's up?" Holly asked. Something looked out of place to her and she eyed them suspiciously. Brittney turned away and wiped the drool off her chin, hoping Holly didn't notice her flushed skin or the smell of sex that filled the kitchen.

"Not much, I was just finishing lunch," Brittney croaked. "I, umm, I need to go, I have an appointment in a little bit," she said as she rushed out of the kitchen. Holly glared at her as she left.

"You fucking asshole!" Holly growled at Billy after Brittney left the room.

"What? What's eating you?" Billy asked.

"Don't give me that innocent act. You put the moves on her, didn't you? Don't lie to me, I can see right through that shit."

"Nothing happened! We were just talking," Billy tried to explain.

"Bullshit! She was clearly a bitch in heat, and you with your cock tenting your shorts," she said as she reached down and grabbed his manhood. Billy squealed and pulled away.

"Alright, so what if I did. Man, she is just a nympho lately. She's just... irresistable..." Billy confessed.

"Fuck you! I don't know why I bother with you."

"Well, I'd say it's because you can't get enough of my big mister happy," Billy said with a grin, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah right. Don't get all full of yourself, you aren't all that good," she responded. "Ok, whatever. I've got some things to do. Make yourself useful and order us a pizza." Holly left him in the kitchen and went off to work at her desk in the office. She half expected this sort of behavior from Billy, and he wasn't too far off the mark that she kept him around for his big cock. But this was one more strike against Brittney, and revenge was on her mind.

*****

Brittney arrived at Doctor Drake's house a few minutes late after being held up at the guard station of the gated upper class community. She nervously approached the ornate front door and rang the bell. As she waited she got a whiff of her fingers and realized she hadn't washed up after her quick exit from the kitchen. She cursed herself as she felt the wetness of her panties pressed against her sex as well. "I know she doesn't care much for me, but what's the doctor going to think of me if she sees me like this?" she wondered. Just when panic started to rise and she considering fleeing, the door opened and the doctor ushered her in.

"You're late. This way Miss Banyard, I've set up for us in the exercise room," she said as she led the way, not waiting for a response or even looking back to see if Brittney followed. They passed through the luxuriously appointed home and entered the well equipped workout room. Brittney took note of the wide variety of expensive looking equipment and wondered why this was where the doctor wanted to meet. What caught her eye next was the gold stripper pole. And then she realized there were actually two stripper poles about four feet apart.

Doctor Drake caught the direction of her eyes and smiled. "It's a great workout," she said matter of factly. "Ok Miss Banyard, you wanted to talk to me. What seems to be the problem?"

She hadn't thought about what to say when she saw the doctor again. She just wanted to be back to normal. But she also remembered Mr. Packard's words about getting the story. Right now that seemed light years away from happening. "I, umm, well, it's what you did the other day. It seems like something is wrong," Brittney stammered.

"Wrong? You'll have to be more specific."

"I, umm, I was hoping you could just undo it," Brittney said, too embarrassed to vocalize what she'd been going through.

KegRoller
KegRoller
549 Followers
12