Clinton's Rule

Story Info
Married man indulges his fetish without sex or does he?
1.7k words
4.45
29.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to the bar, sat down and ordered a beer. My wife was out of town for the weekend on business and I saw no need to rush home to an empty house. The bartender brought me my beer. I turned it up and took a large drink. I noticed that there was an ACC game on the television behind the bar. I thought to myself, Corona and a Duke Basketball game. Now, this is my idea of a relaxing evening. Being married and my eyes transfixed on the game, I didn’t notice the lady who had walked up beside me.

“Mind if I sit down?”

“No, I don’t, not at all.”

Wow! She was really attractive! She had long blonde hair that was pulled back in a pony tail, bright red lipstick on big beautiful lips, luscious green eyes and a very nice figure. She was wearing a knee length leather mini skirt, a nice sweater, dark stockings and a nice pair of heels. If I was single, I would be all over this lady!

Duke fell short on an important three pointer and was trailing by two points.

“Damn! Come on guys get it together!” I blurted out.

“Ahh, you’re a Duke fan, I see.”

“Yes ma’am. No one coaches like Mike K. Are you a Duke fan?” I inquired.

“No, I’m not into basketball but I’ve dated people who were. So, I know who Coach K is.”

I would never cheat on my wife, but I was definitely aroused by this woman. Just then she removed a pack of Virginia Slims 120’s and a lighter from her purse. Being the smoking fetisher that I am, I was becoming very aroused. Trying not to be so obvious, I watched her as she pulled one of the long white cigarettes from the pack and placed it to her lips. I immediately grabbed her lighter and lit her cigarette for her.

“I’m sorry, but I should have asked you first if you mind if I smoke.”

“Oh no, I don’t mind at all.” I quickly replied.

She took a long slow drag and exhaled her smoke. God, she was gorgeous! If she only knew how much I didn’t mind if she smoked.

“My name’s Carla. And you are?”

“Uh, I’m Michael, but everyone call’s me Mike.”

“I’m very pleased to meet you Michael.”

The evening progressed. I talked about my wife and her job. Carla talked about her job and the downfalls of being single. Duke won the basketball game, of course. We finished up our fourth beers and I paid the tab.

“Well Carla I’ve enjoyed your company, but I guess I need to call it an evening.”

“Michael, I hate to be a bother, but do you mind giving me a ride home? I think I’ve had a little too much to drink.”

“No I don’t mind. I’m glad to help a friend in need” I answered.

We walked out to the parking lot. She walked over to her car and made sure it was locked. I guided her toward the Jetta and opened her door and she climbed in. I walked around to my side and got in and started the engine. She opened her purse and pulled out her cigarettes.

“Do you mind?”

“Oh no, please, you go right ahead” I replied.

I watched as she placed the cigarette to her lips and lit her lighter. She placed the flame to the end and took a good long inhale as she lit it up. She opened her window slightly and exhaled her smoke.

“Damn I love to smoke.” She said with a smile.

“And I love to watch you smoke!” Damn! I can’t believe I said that out loud.

She smiled a wicked smile and took another long inhale. This time she had turned so that I could get a good view of her as she exhaled. She exhaled slow and seductively. She was good and she knew that she was. We arrived at her house and I pulled up into the driveway. She got out, took one last drag on her cigarette and crushed it out with her shoe. She stuck her head back in the car.

“Why don’t you come in for a night cap?”

“Uh, just a night cap, right? I’m married and couldn’t sleep around on my wife.”

“That’s fine Michael. Let’s go inside.”

I turned off the engine and followed her inside. It was a nice modest house. It was very clean and just the right size for one person. Her living room had a couple of lazy boys and a love seat. Her entertainment center was nicely equipped but not too expensive. I immediately sat down in one of the lazy boys. She headed for the kitchen.

“Bud Light, ok?”

“Yes, that will be fine.” I answered.

One Beer Mike ol’ boy and then you better high tail it out of here. I thought to myself. Carla returned with the beer. She sat down on the love seat and immediately lit up another cigarette. She smiled at me.

“So how long have you had your smoking fetish, Michael?”

“As long as I can remember, Women who smoke have always made me really horny. I’ve tried to suppress the feelings, especially since my wife doesn’t smoke. She tries to indulge me sometimes, but she doesn’t inhale and one cigarette is her limit.”

Carla smiled. She took a long slow inhale and exhaled the smoke right at me. She got up and said that she would be right back. I was really feeling anxious now. What was I doing here? Was my fetish really about to make me cheat on Lynn? No matter what, I had made up my mind not to fuck Carla, no matter how turned on I became.

Carla returned to the living room. She was still wearing her mini skirt. She had removed her stockings and shoes and slipped on some nice black knee high boots with a nice 2” heel. She was also wearing a black bra and black leather gloves that went up her arm about half way to her elbow. She pulled out a fresh cigarette and lit it up. She exhaled the smoke right at me and placed her right boot on the left arm of the lazy boy.

“So tell me Michael, is your dick nice and hard?”

She was so fucking hot! My dick was about to explode. I could feel my boxers getting soaked with pre-cum jizz. I nervously answered.

“Yes, but…”

She placed her left hand over my mouth and raised her right hand to take another drag off of her cigarette. She exhaled right on me and said.

“Remove your pants and underwear, so you can touch yourself. You know that your cock needs some attention right now!”

I couldn’t believe what was happening! Here I was a happily married man removing my pants for another woman! I was so horny, that I was practically cumming from the smell of her cigarette and the feel of her leather. She walked to the kitchen and returned with a chair. She placed it right in front of me. She sat down and placed her boots on either side of the lazy boy. She raised her skirt and I could plainly see her shaved pussy glistening in the night. She had to be just as horny as I was.

“Take your cock in your hand and stroke it for me, while I play with my pussy and enjoy my cigarette.”

“Yes ma’am”, was all that I could utter.

My dick is nothing to brag about at 6 ½ inches and about a 2” diameter, but it’s mine and I sure know how to use it. I began stroking it slow and firm as I watched her. She raised her right hand to her mouth to take a nice drag on her cigarette. She took her left hand and squeezed her clit and ran her fingers up and down her pussy. In between inhales, she would take her nipple between her fingers and squeeze it as hard as she could. She brought her left hand to her mouth and she licked her juices off until there was none left. She then returned to her pussy and began to work it harder. She stopped and put her cigarette out. She took out another and lit it up. She began to finger fuck herself. She placed the cigarette in her mouth so that she could really give her breast the attention that they deserved. Her moans grew louder and harder and she reached her climax.

“Yes! Oh God! Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!” she screamed out in delight.

She took her right hand and removed her cigarette from her mouth so that she could dump the long ash. She took her left hand still dripping with her juices and began to masturbate my dick. The instant the slippery leather glove touched my dick I was ready to explode! She took a long drag off of her cigarette and leaned down to slowly exhale the smoke over the head of my cock. She then placed it in her mouth and slowly took her mouth down the full length of my shaft. Using the gloved hand holding the cigarette to jack me off and her mouth all over the head of my dick, I exploded my load into her mouth! She swallowed it all down and licked my shaft clean.

She got up and put out her cigarette and lit up another one.

“Well, Michael, did you enjoy that?”

“That would be the fucking understatement of the year!”

She smiled. I got up and cleaned myself up. I sat down and finished my beer. We had some small talk then I said that I had to be going. She gave me a small kiss on the cheek and thanked me for an interesting evening. I told her, no it is I who should be thanking you. She walked me to the door and said goodnight.

I got in the Jetta and started the engine. I immediately debated if I should tell Lynn or not. Hmmm, I thought. Some things are better left unsaid. Besides according to the Clinton Rule, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman!”…

The End