Clique Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wa-goo."

She looked at me, and I was somehow crushed. I sought her eyes. She wore thick dark mascara and nothing else on her whole tiny body. I thought it was strange because she never wore makeup. Almost as strange as the continuing verse, around and around then in and out, around and around then in and out.

Faster she went, and I kept up. Little breasts shone with sweat, the fingers furious, loud wet and delicate. She cried and she smiled, and when she looked me in the eye, her mascara ran to her chin.

A crazy whisper, "Wa goo, Wa goo, Wa-goo, Wa goohoo-hoooo--hoooo."

I was dizzy as she let go of her center and thrashed. She grabbed Admiral Bunny of Stuffington Squad and held him for dear life. The good Admiral fell in the line of duty, his leg torn and shredded and dangling by a thread.

She pulsed five times like a monster, and then a dozen more rattles like the dead, her smell and red glow all but melted me. I wanted to go to her and protect her and keep her from her pain. But I couldn't, because she was my sister. I think this made me cry too, but I couldn't tell. I was so sleepy.

My sister was a shambles and wobbled as she slowly stood. She padded to me naked, shuddering. I wanted to support her but found I couldn't, so she supported me.

Sofia hugged me tight, chest to chest, but she was so small. Her nipples stabbed at my abs and her chin pressed at that soft divot below my ribs. Her tears dripped on me, still smiling, saying, "This is all a dream."

She took my hand off my cock and then took it in both hands for her own. She looked up into my eyes and sent me joy. I looked back, sending nothing, I hope, but the promise that I would keep her safe.

She stroked up and down, tighter and faster. I was already built up to burst, and I held her tight. I did not see the spray, the ribbons as I hollowed myself with a groan that I couldn't hear. Her innocent face blocked my view of it smearing her hands, her tits, her neck, her belly, all smooth, beautiful and pristine.

++++++++++++++++++++++

"You were asleep all along," she whispered. My head was on my pillow now, which seemed to be the right thing. I touched her cheek to bring her closer, so she kissed my lips, I think for the first time, after a million billion kisses.

"I love you," I said, just because it was the truest thing I could say.

"Wa-goo," she replied, saying the same thing, "This was all a dream," and left.

I nestled comfortably, wondering if in the morning I would find the Admiral unhurt.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Next, Chapter 3: The Prude

12