Clit Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Ruby knows best.
917 words
3.35
19.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shygirlwhore is my editor.

Everyone in this story is over eighteen. Ruby is the narrator.

*****

Ruby knows best

Ruby has always been a kind, generous, thoughtful and outgoing young lady. Ruby loved nothing more than sharing and being shared and always puts others needs sexual and otherwise above her own.

Now that Ross and Toby had steady long term girlfriends Ruby told both of them that to keep their lady friends happy it was imperative that the boys learn how to eat pussy like a pro and not to be a selfish lover.

Ruby called on the ever reliable and sexually knowledgeable Tánya, Tanya's equally talented daughter Kristy and her boyfriend Scott who gets off on having Ruby cum before he does and Scott's sisters Neve and Holly to assist her with teaching the boys the duty of care that all ladies deserve.

Toby's girlfriends name is Delire and Ross's girlfriends name is Sasha.

Sam and Kim went to the beach for the day, but offered their backyard for us ladies to assist Ross and Toby in the art of giving ladies oral sex. Scott made us some refreshments while we undressed in front of Ross and Toby. We weren't even completely naked before Ross and Toby had full erections.

Once Scott came outback with our refreshments, Ruby ordered him to tie the ladies hands together once she had laid her towel down and exposed her shaven twat to these egure learners.

Ruby didn't want us to be able to self pleasure ourselves. That was the boy's job!

Kristy in her fiery redhead way told the boys to concentrate on our vaginas. "Do try not to stare at our tits!"

Scott told the boys to play close attention while I gently finger and kiss Ruby's cunt. Watch how much I use my lips and how I rotate my tongue in and around Ruby's clit and tease Ruby's clitoris.

Ross and Toby followed suit, Ross started to kiss Kristys pussy while Toby was drawn between Holly's legs.

"Right ladies how are the boys doing." As Tanya glanced inquisitively at Kristy and Holly's erect nipples.

Tanya was getting very sexually frustrated, but sexually excited having her wrists tied together so she can't pleasure herself. It was really making Tanya's pussy extremely wet watching Ross pleasuring her daughter.

Holly and Kristy spoke in unison, Ross and Toby are doing really well but we think it is time for stage two for giving ladies intense orgasms!

Tanya instructed Holly and Kristy to lie on their bellies with their tied wrists stretch out over their heads. Now boys stage two involves Making your lady feel totally relaxed. Let's start with a full body massage, as Scott produced the melted coconut oil. Now boys play close attention to kissing your ladies face, neck and shoulders and put your hands under her breasts and massage them as you work your whole body down her back ending with your hard cocks resting between her butt cheeks while you massage her arms and legs, gradually and slowly guiding your hands between her legs massaging her outer pussy and mom between her belly button and her pussy. Make sure to make her wait for her to feel the ultra pleasure of you playing with her clitoris and slipping your fingers inside her pussy to mix up the pace of you fingering her and looking for her g-spot.

That was a lot for the eager boys to take in but they were intent on mastering these techniques to try on their girlfriends later.

Watching Ross and Toby massaging Holly and Kristy was too much for Tanya take, she needed the young sex god that is Scott to fuck her senseless. Scott united Ruby's wrists so that Ruby could pleasure herself, knowing how excited it was going to make his girlfriend watching her boyfriend fuck and use his practiced sex skills on her Aunty.

Once Ruby was content that Ross and Toby had mastered stage two, Ruby talked them through stage three. Now ladies, Ruby winked at Holly and Kristy roll over on your backs, lift your tied wrists as high as you can above your heads and spread your legs as far apart as you can while the boys talk dirty to you. Boys you can stare at the ladies as much as you want but no touching them. Ruby had Neve tie Toby and Ross's wrists together to avoid any temptation to touch Holly and Kristy while They talk dirty to all of us ladies. The young male learners were brilliant at stage three, we girls were cumming within five minutes after Toby and Ross had started talking dirty to us.

Ruby was feeling sorry for Ross and Toby. "I think that stage three is enough learning for today. Why don't you practice your newfound skills on all five of us, to Finish today's session."

Ross and Toby were more than happy to oblige Ruby's request, the more practice the better they both thought before they met up with their girlfriends for dinner.

As Ruby and Neve were untying everyone's wrists Kim and Sam returned home from the beach to whiteness the kinky games going on in their backyard and both Sam and Kim had mystified expressions on their faces.

Sam and Kim just undressed each other and basked up the last hour or two before the sunset and watched the kinky sex games that made their nipples hard and made them both cum in exportation.