Clone Ch. 03

Story Info
Knowing who I am doesn't help.
10.5k words
4.61
9.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Android three.

Finding Me and getting the hell out.

She rolled to my side and I sat up, then I stood and stepped over her, jumping down from the side of the bed. She was still flat out on the bed when I returned from the shower clean and dry.

"Come on Jant, let's change the sheets."

She moaned and rolled onto her back, her legs turning and seeking the edge. I admired her nude form as she twisted and stretched, the flatness of her tummy, the swell of her breasts and the profile of her hips.

I went and took her in my arms as she sat on the edge, lifting her and kissing her, she responded in kind, rolling our lips together as our tongues played with one with another. When the kiss ended I took her to the shower.

After I washed her back and legs I stayed behind her, reaching round to wash her breasts and torso, before handing the soap to her while I wrapped my arms round her in a hug.

I stood back and let her swill herself down, her skin gleaming as the water struck it. As I looked at her I wanted to take her, hug her, and kiss her, she looked so beautiful in my eyes. I shivered in anticipation as she stretched to turn the water off.

I felt like a voyeur as I watched her casually dry herself before me, she began humming some tune as she wrapped her hair with the towel, I followed her as she walked nude back into the bedroom, watching still as she bent to retrieve something from a drawer.

She turned to me with a hair dryer in hand.

"Do you know how to use one of these?" she questioned me.

In truth I didn't.

"I can try," I volunteered.

I wanted to do it to please her, to touch her, to be involved.

She sat on the corner of the bed, her head leant forward.

"Run the comb attachment top to back," she instructed.

I pulled the trigger and did as I was told.

When we'd finished her hair and she was putting the dryer away I pulled the bedclothes off, stripping the soiled cream smeared cover off. She turned as saw what I was doing and reached back to another cupboard and brought a fresh one out.

We played a bit getting the new cover on then jumped under it when it was fixed, cuddled together, legs entwined as we hugged each other. I pulled her half across me as I turned on my back, her breast peeking out beneath her arm across my chest.

She slid her hand down and took hold of my cock, snuggling her head into my shoulder and letting out a contented sigh.

My cock reacted slightly to her grasp as I gently turned to let her spoon me.

The room was in sleep mode when I woke, a red background light growing as I sat up.

"Time!" I asked of the computer.

"Twenty two aught seven," the mellifluous tones replied.

"There's a cafe open if you're hungry," Jant said as she sat up next to me.

I wasn't particularly but a coffee would go down nicely.

"Yes, now that you mention it I could do with a snack."

I moved towards the edge of the bed. My old clothes had been taken by the domestic robots, to be cleaned and returned, I presumed that the others she brought would be stacked neatly in one of the various cupboards or drawers.

She came and stroked and gripped my ass, as she reached over with the other and opened the right one. When she left me to dress herself I chose a vest and sweater, with a pair of shorts and casual slacks, with trainers to top it off.

She was sat on the bed waiting, dressed in the ubiquitous white coat, looking expectantly at me as I scowled at the stubbly hair regrowing on my head.

"Ready?" she said standing as I turned to her.

"Ready," I agreed, as I turned to the door.

The corridor outside was deserted, I followed her down, all the while thinking of her declaration of love. She was most of the things you could want, attractive, sexy, adventurous, sex with her was better than anything.

Was the attraction I felt a lusty sexual 'love', or the more enigmatic real 'love'? In the short term it didn't matter. Being with her guaranteed security, and a degree of certainty, added together with sex at almost every encounter and it was a no brainer.

But I wanted out in the long run, nice as it was, I wanted a real life back. I couldn't see myself going back to join Shelia, these events would be 'disappeared', the question was would I?

We paused and let the door fully shrink away before entering side by side, she telling me of items I might like, I settled for a slice of pizza, with a coffee. A bot came over to greet us as we settled into a chair and she ordered.

She sat forward, elbows on the table chin propped on her hands, watching the little bot trundle away.

"Penny for them." I said.

"Huh?" she broke her reverie, jerking round to face me.

"Penny for your thoughts," I asked again.

"Oh I was just being a bit homesick," she sighed.

"What's your homeworld like?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "My homeworld's a satellite city, in low orbit around Dunns world."

Dunn's world was one of the free worlds on the fringe of commerce, a world where anything and everything was bought and sold. My homeworld was a high tech agri world, low population of specialists running automated farms, once I'd experienced 'off planet' life, the eclectic mix of students around me, wild horses couldn't drag me back.

"All this," she waved at the room we were in. "Is home from home, the first floor I banged my head on was metal like this."

"I had the sky," I came in. "I grew up on a farm world, traditional blue skies when it didn't rain."

"I've never been to one of those," she exclaimed. "Is it nice there?"

It was my turn to smile. "Nice, but boring, we were an hour's hopper ride from the next farm. I had teleschool, there was just Mum, Dad and me at home."

"Hah," she came back. "There were people in every little cubby hole, even in the air ducts, I left cause I wanted my own space."

The robot trundled back, balancing two trays which it nimbly deposited.

I had a generous quarter of a twelve inch pizza, she had a burger. Eating kept us quiet for the next five, ten minutes.

I settled back with my coffee, served when the plates were cleared.

"So, what do you think is going to happen?"

"Happen to what?" she questioned back.

"Happen to me," I replied.

"I don't know," she answered. "You go back to work I suppose."

"I don't know, my being here is a screw up. You're doing a cover up here, my department has erased me. I think they're going to want me out of here; my worry is on what terms."

"Well none of this seems to be your fault, they can't blame you for being knocked out and dumped here. I think you're being paranoid," she said reassured me.

I knew I wasn't, no one likes mistakes, especially when security gets breached.

"My boss is taking care of it, she's a VP and related to the CFO, for her it's a bit of fun."

She might think it fun but I was reassured by the clout she wielded, she could be generous to me if her ass was that covered.

"What's she waiting for?" I asked, wondering if she knew.

"Only for Shelia, she's already got an exemption order to view the cctv."

Now that was big news, to breach the privacy laws was exceptional, to have done so in short order showed favours called in.

Well at least she seemed certain that I had a future, which was another small plus.

"I've been thinking," I went on. "If Shelia's not come through with something definite by tomorrow then I really think I ought to have a talk with this boss of yours."

"But she says to wait."

"Yes, but her wait is just so she can play out her little game, she's sticking with plausible deniability, you and I are fall guys if it blows up, I really would like to get this sorted."

"No, I trust her, besides, the whole department kind of knows you're here and it's no secret that you were found in Birthing."

No matter what she though, there was no safety in numbers here, there would be no fuss, no questions asked should I or we just disappeared. Some plausible story would make the rounds, a five minute wonder for a few weeks at the most and then nothing.

"Tomorrow!" I insisted, keeping my voice down.

There was a slight look of surprise on her face.

"Sorry," I said immediately, "I didn't mean it like that, I want to." I paused to find the words. "Would like to just get my life back some how. I feel very vulnerable and helpless in this situation, like I'm waiting for the judge to pronounce on sentencing. Honestly Jant, I just feel so uncomfortable not knowing and it's driving me mad being told to just wait."

"Oh Frank," she sounded motherly. "I've got reason to trust my boss, I'm her deputy and I've only seen her deal fairly with the workers, she's a good person, I'm sure of it."

I felt frustrated but for the moment I'd have to go along with her, my options were too limited to do anything else.

Jant stood up. "Do you want to go back to my quarters?"

I didn't have much option, there was little to do here in this segregated section, though I'd not questioned it, I did wonder why this section was only staffed by females, no doubt some policy decision by home office based on god knows what reasoning.

"Yes, we might as well," I replied.

I stood to join her and let her lead the way out and back to our little love nest.

Even before the door contracted back she was stripping out of her clothes, my cock was responding, surging in my trousers.

"Let's get in bed and cuddle," she suggested.

I started loosening my clothes, walking slowly over to the bed. She flipped back the cover and sat on the edge, only her panties still remaining. Her beasts stood proud, gleaming where they caught the light.

I was bare chested and undoing my trousers when I joined her sitting on the bed. To be honest she looked tired but happy, a slight smile on her face but her eyes gave her away. I flicked my shoes off and bent forward to push my trousers off; she rubbed her hand up my spine then back down again as I straightened.

She lay back onto the bed as I turned to her and I followed, lying next to her as she turned to me and looped her hands round my neck.

"Do you love me? You know I love you," she said softly.

"I don't know, I know I like you a lot and want you with me."

I put my hands on her shoulders.

"My emotions seem as scrambled as my sex drive, what ever was in that shot I had has changed me, I'm not sure of myself anymore, I've still got the husk of the id you implanted, leeching on my 'feelings'. I'm just not sure of myself enough to answer that question."

"You had a sexual modifier, a slow burn hormonal mix. Makes you horny all the time and ready to please as often as needed; it'll wear off in a year or so." She explained, pulling me closer to her.

It was a perfect fit for my raging 'urge' and rampant cock, even now it was hard and ready. She was slowly pulling us closer, wrapping her leg over mine as she brought her head to mine to kiss me. I felt my cock pressed between us, hot and pulsing as she pushed her pussy against it.

Her kiss was fierce, lips pressed hard against mine as her tongue darted into my mouth. Our tongues danced and twirled as her hands drifted to my cheeks, thumbs stroking along my jaw. She pushed until I rolled to my back, following over to lie astride my hips.

I slipped my arms around her and held her against me, turning and twisting my lips against hers as our passionate kiss continued. I felt her hard nipples pressed against my chest, moving my hands to cradle the squished sides.

She pushed herself up, breaking our kiss and letting my hands cup her beasts, thumbs stroking her nipples. She sighed and started rocking her hips, sliding her pussy along my shaft. I moved my hands, trapping her nipples with my palms as I massaged them.

She leant forward, her hands on my shoulders. I began to tweak her nipples, catching and pulling betwixt my thumbs and forefingers. She gave a moan of delight and began to move her hips faster, sliding its length while her breasts bounced in my hands.

Her breath quickened after a few or more strokes, her face contorting as the wave broke over her, her scream a muted 'Ah...'. Her knees scraped my sides as she shivered and jerked a little. Then she lay down on top of me, reaching to clasp my neck again.

I wrapped my arms around her and let her just lay there, her breathing softening till she was asleep. As the rooms lights dimmed I held her against me, rolling her carefully to the side. She looked angelic in the subdued lighting; it seemed almost sacrilegious to pull the covers over us.

I lay there, one arm still wrapped around her, thinking about tomorrow. Tomorrow I was determined to confront her boss, I thought I understood the risks involved, messing in the managerial pool was not something to be undertaken lightly. I was putting my current liberty at stake, even though I was not yet demanding an end to my current confinement.

I lay awake, trying to envisage how the scene might play out. The best case scenario was that they would weigh me in, some sort of payoff to keep my mouth shut, I'd sign any nondisclosure clause. Getting out was the important bit, anything on top was bunce.

The worse case was on a slab somewhere or just 'missing', there was a whole world out there, plenty of holes to hide things in. It was a stark choice, they could simple confine me to this section, the most improbable.

They could 'disappear' me to some other outpost and let me work there, a possible. My disappearance could be the permanent type as well, they're easiest solution and of course, there was always a chance they'd let me sign the non-disclosure and I'd walk free.

I fell asleep still tussling with how to proceed, let them decide or force their hand. If she was a VP then I might be able to make my case to her, she had enough clout to let me return to my home planet and stay there, out on the rim in my agri world.

Morning came and my bladder dragged me from the bed. I eased myself from the bed without waking her, hurrying to relieved myself. Jant was still asleep when I got back and I crawled back in, snuggling in next to her.

She stirred and pressed herself into me. As she snuggled closer I slide my arm round to let me cup her breast.

"Mmm...."

I felt her body stretch against mine as she yawned.

"Time," she commanded the AI.

"07:23," the house computer responded.

She turned to lie on her back.

"Are you still sleepy or what?"

"Hmm?"

"We've got an hour before we need to get up," she said suggestively.

My cock responded the moment her fingers brushed my thigh on their way to grasp it. It thickened further as she grasped it, coming alive in her hand, the head swelling all red and shining as the foreskin drew back.

My hand on her breast focused on her nipple, seizing it twixt finger and thumb, twirling and pulling on it. She turned onto her knees, pushing me onto my back as she straddled me, shifting down. I put my hands on her thighs, pushing her legs wide as she settled on me.

She wiped my bell end over her tongue and lips before dipping to take the head in, snaking her tongue around it as she did. The thrill streaked down, I gave a jerk, my hips thrusting into her. Jant rode it, but let my cock slip from her lips.

She continued the stroke as I moved in on the waiting pussy, and its shiny valley. My tongue circled her lips and slipped between, letting me suck them in. I flicked my tongue over the crinkled tips, tasting her cum, before easing and letting it dive inside, rimming the vagina.

I felt her wriggle of appreciation. She was holding my cock firm, concentrating on my bell end, letting her lips caress the rim. Her mouth felt warm and soft, her lips firm as she twirled it, her tongue lapping under it.

I was still letting my tongue explore her lips, with an occasional flip up to tease her clit, my tongue was twirling in her hunny pot when the first shiver ran through her. I gave one last suck on her lips as I moved my tongue up to torment her clit, circling it as my lips pressed down on it.

She began to take me deeper, letting it fill her mouth, then pushing down deeper again as she swallowed it, gulping it down her throat. My cock felt electric with the thrill of it, my hips arching as I thrust against her, her chin pressed to my groin.

And then it was gone as she bobbed back up, stopping at my head as she caught her breath. It wasn't long before she had to switch from sucking to licking as her breath shortened.

Her moans slowed her licking and her hand came up to stroke my helmet. I felt it balling inside me, the growing ball exploded out as my seed spurted. She gulped it down, sucking me deeper as my second surged out.

My mouth was wide as I gasped and panted, my breath streaming from my flared nostrils, her lips pressed into mine as my enfeebled tongue found her clit. She stopped stroking and licked at the last dribble as I closed my lips in and started sucking at her hard nub, flicking my tongue over the tip as I squeezed it.

She collapsed with an ecstatic scream, her body writhing as I clung to her and roll us over, my tongue diving back down to lap at her cum. Her hips ground against me till her breath quickened and she sagged back down.

I pushed myself up, lifting my leg over to lie at her side. She put her arms over my thighs and rested her head on them. I reached my arm down, stroking her smooth skin as I recovered.

She reached and started to stroke my semi flaccid cock, resuscitating it. With my now resurgent cock in hand she rolled to her knees, swivelling round and perching herself astride my thighs.

She leant forward, bringing her free hand to rest on my chest, while angling her hips forward and rubbing the head of my cock across her wet pussy, she stroked it across a few times then positioned it to spear herself.

She went down slowly, a look of delight on her face as she looked at me. I felt the tightness expand to take me, inch by inch, as she gently bounced down. I reached up and took her nipples, squeezing and pinching them as she began to fuck me.

The initial slow easy strokes soon gave way to a more rapid beat as she slapped against me then jerked away to repeat it. Her knees gripped me, her thighs brushing me as they laboured up and down.

My hands fell to her thighs, feeling the straining muscles beneath my fingers. Her hands went to her breasts as she stretched and arched her back. Though her strokes were short, they were furious enough to keep my cock throbbing inside her.

I waited till she started to gasp again then slid a hand to her pussy, letting my thumb find her clit as it rode piggy back. Her rhythm became jerky as she sped up, her grunts becoming louder, her breasts flopping as she pummelled into me.

"Oh god Frank...."

Her voice was husky instead of the usual scream, her body shuddered as she slammed down for a last time, I felt the contractions rippling down my cock as she sobbed for air, her juices trickling to the side of my balls.

She let herself fall forward, hands at my sides. I squirmed down between her legs, pausing to lick her pussy clean before I wriggled free and came to my knees behind her, lifting her by the hips up to receive me.

I rocked my hips slowly, finding my measure before I began to take my pleasure, using at least six of my eight. Leaning in and holding on to her hips I worked my rhythm up till I felt my balls slap.

The pressure was building in me, my cock felt electrified as it raced in and out, my sac tightening up. The vinegar strokes came as I jerked and erupted inside her, my fingers digging deep into her flesh as I threw my head back.

She continued the action, pumping herself on my still spurting cock, looking for the last bit to send her skywards as well. Her riding my cock kept the waves of pleasure coming, sending shudders through my body as she worked me.