Clone Saga: Final War Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clone giggled as she was pushed back onto it, Mia grabbed a leg and started unstrapping her boots. She pulled one boot off and then grabbed her other leg and pulled off the other. Her clone had unzipped the front of her jumpsuit and Mia pulled it down while she wriggled out of it.

Her clone was sitting there on the bed in her grey cotton underwear. She gave Mia a smile, spreading her legs apart seductively. Mia could see a wet patch on her panties showing that she was also very aroused. "All right, now you." she said, clapping her hands together. Mia lifted her foot and offered her boot.

Soon her clone had both her boots and her jumpsuit off and Mia stood there in her grey underwear as well. Her clone stood up and embraced her, their lips pressed together again as they kissed. Mias' hands fumbled behind her, undoing her bra, then letting it drop to the floor. She cupped her bare breasts with both hands. Then she moved her head down and started licking and sucking around her large, rosy nipples. The stimulation felt really good, Mia let out a soft, pleasurable moan to encourage her.

Mia lapped at her breasts for a little while, and then bent down further, slipping off her panties, which were now quite damp. Mia quickly went about removing her clones' underwear, so that they were both stark naked. Mia admired her fit young body again, it wasn't like looking in a mirror, this was more exciting.

Then her clone got onto the bed and Mia followed her. They laid side by side and their lips locked together again while their hands explored each other, rubbing and groping. Mia was loving the intimacy. Her earlier apprehension had gone. This was just a nice warm, loving feeling.

Mia began kissing forcefully down her neck. This was the first time they were having sex, but her clone knew exactly what she liked. It wasn't possible for anyone to know her more intimately.

Mias' hand moved down to her crotch and brushed through her soft pubic hair. She started rubbing her fingers along the moist slit, it made her tingle with pleasure. Mia let out a soft moan as a couple of fingers slid up inside her. "You're nice and wet." said her clone.

"I bet you are too."

Then the fingers softly pressed against the fleshy wall of her hymen. "Sweet, innocent virgin." said her clone, smiling.

"Yeah, what's up with that? I thought we were supposed to be exact copies of Mia. She was no virgin."

"Remember our first time?"

"Of coarse, Billy Leigh. That would have been six or seven years ago." Billy attended her dojo on Rygar. They often trained together and became good friends. He wasn't a bad fighter, though no match for Mia, none of the boys were. Mia became quite fond of him. He was a little reserved though. It was Mia who came onto him. They ended up taking each others virginity in a rear storage room in the dojo after a long training session. He was more nervous than she was.

"Now we gotta pop our cherries again. What a pain." They were virgins again, like it or not. Though Mia had her sires' memories of being with young Billy, and Scotty who she had lost, and her perfect Carlos and other holobots. There were also the stinking pirates who violated her on Verona, that was still a fresh wound that filled her with anger every time she thought about it.

"Never mind that." said her clone as she rubbed Mias' soft wet slit with her fingers. She slipped them out and then licked her clones' juices from them, giving Mia a smile. Mia wanted to taste her as well. She moved down on the bed and spread Mias' legs apart and looked down at her pussy. It was an appealing sight, the pink, moist folds in the middle of the smooth mound.

Mia brought her face down to the wet pussy, taking in the exotic aroma. She poked her tongue out and start licking along her tender lips. Her clone softly moaned in pleasure as she continued licking. Then Mia pressed her own lips against the soft slit and poked her tongue inside.

Mia started getting more forceful, darting her tongue around the wet hole. She gently nibbled on her soft lips and flicked her clit with her tongue as she lustily ate her clone out. Mia moaned louder and panted as her clone pleasured her, she ran her fingers through her clones' red hair and writhed beneath her.

Mia was loving the way her clone was responding. She moved her fingers down to her own wet pussy and began vigorously rubbing it. She was determined to give her clone as much pleasure as possible.

She continued to work her clones' pussy and clit for several more minutes until she was breathing more heavily, and Mia knew that she was getting close to climax. She rubbed her tongue around the small nub of her clit while rubbing the wet slit with her fingers.

"Oooh yeah, that's fuckin' good!" cried out Mia. She lifted her crotch and her juices squirted out into Mias' face as she succumbed to her orgasm. Mia kept her face buried in her hot, climaxing pussy as Mia moaned loudly and writhed beneath her.

Slowly her orgasm subsided and Mia laid back on the mattress, getting her breath back. Mia got up from between her thighs and slowly moved up again, kissing her heaving breasts as she went. Mia moved up and kissed her wet lips, tasting her own pussy juices. "Fantastic! ...Your turn now baby."

Mia sat up at the head of the bed, with her back against the wall. Her clone came up and started kissing her tits and sucking on her rosy nipples. Mia spread her legs apart, eagerly offering her wet pussy. Her clone moved down and buried her face in her crotch, poking her tongue inside and started hungrily lapping at the tight, wet hole.

Mia moaned with pleasure. The stimulation she was feeling in her hot, eager pussy was incredible. She was better than Carlos, and he had a great tongue. She got hold of her own breasts and rubbed them as her clone continued to go down on her.

Her clone was doing pretty much the same things she was, and it felt great. When her tongue rubbed around her clit, electric waves of pleasure shot through her. Mia found herself moaning loudly. She was already building toward a strong orgasm, it seemed much quicker than it took her clone. Perhaps it just felt that way.

Soon Mia was moaning louder and breathing heavier as she felt the pleasure building and building deep within her. She grabbed her clones head between her thighs and started grinding her face against her pussy. Her clone gently sucked and tongued at her clit until Mia reached her peak. She cried out in ecstasy as she came and waves of pleasure washed over her.

Mia continued to lap at her squirting pussy as she moaned loudly and rode the orgasm out. Mia relaxed as it subsided and let go of her clones head. Mia moved up from her hot pussy and planted a kiss on her lips, her face was wet with pussy juices. Their tongues rubbed against each other for a while until they finally pulled apart. Mia just smiled and whispered "Wow."

They both laid down on the bed again, holding each other, "Yeah, I'm a pretty good fuck." said Mia, and Mia agreed.

*****

The next morning, Mia stirred as she slowly woke up. She was naked under a thin sheet. Last night seemed like a pleasurable dream. She turned to look at her clone, but her bed was empty.

Mia sat up and yawned, and then grabbed her TAB from the nightstand. Zero-eight-zero-six, she had slept in. She normally got up early to work out, that was probably where the other Mia was. Why hadn't she woken up with her?

Mia had soon showered and dressed and walked out into the Van Halens' mess. Zac was sitting in there with his pancakes and coffee. He smiled as she entered, "Morning sis, Did you have a nice night?"

"Yeah, I did. Thank you." Mia didn't want to show any embarrassment, so what if he caught her making out with her clone sister? He probably went to his room and jerked off to holo-porn.

"Now I see why you two don't want to be separated. Where is your red-headed girlfriend?"

Mia shrugged, "Beats me. So you haven't seen her?"

"Ha, love ya and leave ya, did she?" Mia didn't say anything as she poured herself a cup of coffee. "So, do you like girls now? Or just yourself?"

"Shut up Zac. That's none of your business."

He took a drink of his coffee and then he started back up again. "So I been thinking about it. Is that classed as incest or masturbation?"

"You're annoying me now." said Mia, frowning at him.

"She's technically not your sister. She is technically yourself, so I guess it's masturbation."

"No, it was a lot more fun than masturbation."

Zac chuckled, "Ha, my sister the deviant. I know you're a holosexual as well."

"You're a holosexual! The only reason you go to the holo-shed is to screw holobots. At least I do martial arts training in there."

"I do training in the holo-shed."

"Yeah, with your little Elvin princess Yasmine?"

"How do you know about Yasmine?!"

Mia pressed her attack, "You had sex with a girl who used to be a man, you deviant!"

Zac was red faced now, "Hey ...that's not exactly... Shut up!"

Zac was a lot quieter now as they ate their breakfast, afterwards she left the Van Halen. She made her way to the cargo bay near the gym where they were training yesterday. She expected to see her clone there, punching the bag, trying to do the shock absorption thing, but the large room was empty. Where did she get to? I would have come here.

Mia got out her TAB and tapped away at it. Her clone answered with only an audio channel, "Hey you."

"Hey, is everything all right?"

"Yeah fine. I'm at the Avatari, just hangin' out with Mak."

"Oh, I thought you'd be training. You don't feel weird about last night do you?"

"Nah, last night was great. Hey, I'll see you at Dads' meeting okay?"

"Yeah sure, see ya." Mia put her TAB away. Hanging out with Mak? ...Okay. There was still some time before the meeting, she decided to try the shock absorption again. She changed into her white gi and put on the bulky shock ring.

The shocks still hurt like hell, but she was getting used to it. They certainly woke her up. Better than a cup of coffee. Her clone body recovered quickly, she liked that. It still spun her out that there were billions of tiny robots living inside her, and they all worked hard to keep her body in top condition.

She was used to testing her limits, she knew them well. Now her new clone body had different limits. She had more speed, strength, flexibility and endurance than before. Now she yearned to test the limits of her clone body. An explosion of intense pain surged through her as her fist connected with the bag and she let out a cry of frustration as her legs involuntarily went weak beneath her.

"Put that shock ring away young lady." came a familiar voice behind her. She turned around and looked at Doctor Arnott and smiled. The little old man was wearing a small grey tracksuit with a strange swoosh emblem on it. He wasn't wearing the glasses he usually wore, which Mia knew allowed him to see beyond the normal human spectrum.

"Grandpa. It's not time for the meeting yet is it?"

"No, not yet Dear. I thought I might get some exercise before the meeting, help clear my head."

"Your head's not clear?"

"Clouded with worry about the future I'm afraid. Not my future, I've lived a long, full life, but I'm worried about the future of you and Zac, ...and Streek and Bernadette."

"That's really heavy Grandpa. I've just been worrying about getting this shock absorption thing, ...and I'm a bit curious about my clone. Do you know what she's doing with Makita?"

"No idea. Perhaps she just wants a little privacy. Would you care to join me in the holo-shed?"

Mia smiled at him, The doctor was always so busy, she hadn't had the chance to spend much time with him lately, and she liked the holo-shed. "Let's go!" she said.

They both arrived at the holo-shed and stood in the big empty room that was chequered with sterile white square panels on all its surfaces. "What do you wanna do?" asked Mia.

"How about we participate in one of your martial arts programs." said Dr Arnott.

"I don't know about that. My Kung-fu mods are pretty hardcore."

"Oh, and I'm not hardcore?" said the doctor, feigning indignation. "What is it? My age? My stature? Or is it that I am a scientist?"

Mia cracked him a big smile, "Nah, I know you're hardcore Grandpa. Okay then, let's do Kung-fu! Command: Run program Mia, slash UAC, slash zero, one, one."

The white sterile walls disappeared and suddenly they were in a different room. It appeared to be an old restaurant. A simple building that was large and open with a simple wooden staircase leading up to a small upstairs area. Asian decorations and small potted plants were scattered around the place. Daylight was streaming in from outside. There were several tables and chairs set up, but there was no one around.

"Nice restaurant." said Dr Arnott looking around. "Where is everybody?"

"Have you seen any Monkey Fury holofilms Grandpa?"

"No, can't say I have."

"Well, the patrons have smartly cleared out because some shit is about to go down here. We're the good guys, and the bad guys have hired the Mad Axe Gang to take us out because we've been interfering with their operations."

"Doesn't sound too far from real life." quipped Dr Arnott. "So where is this Axe Gang?" Suddenly there was the sound of smashing glass as several dark figures came crashing through the windows in perfect coordination. There was a roar of many men shouting as they started filing into the building through the doors and windows. They were all Asian men dressed in black gis, and were all brandishing hand axes.

"Goodness, there are a lot of them." said Dr Arnott, looking over the crowd that had suddenly filled the restaurant, and the large number of sharp axe blades around him.

"Too much for you Grandpa?"

"Let's find out." he said, raising his fists. The gang members yelled as they started coming at the young redhead and the little old man. Dr Arnott quickly struck out at the holobots arm, deflecting his attack and then swept his legs out from under him. He leant back as another axe blade narrowly missed his face, then leapt up with a strong kick to his attackers face. He was moving around, frantically dodging holographic axe blades and delivering skilful martial arts blows to his attackers.

Mia was gracefully moving about dodging and blocking the attacks. With so many blades swinging at her, she needed to be hyper aware of her surroundings. She brutally struck out at anyone who entered her attack zone. She struck out behind her with a fast backhand, then dodged a blade swinging at her from the side, then she leapt forward with a strong straight kick, sending the gang member smashing through a wooden table.

She could see Dr Arnott swinging around a long wooden stool in a wide arc, knocking back several axemen. Sometimes she forgot he was a kick-ass martial arts master. He had many, many years of combat experience downloaded into his mind using alien technology. Mias' prowess came from years of hard work and dedication, it was all her own experience, ...well her sires' anyway, and she was proud of that.

"Hey Grandpa...?" said Mia, backing against a wall and ducking as two axemen swung at her, then knocking them both away with an arcing roundhouse kick.

"Yes dear?" said Dr Arnott as he slammed the stool into an axemans' gut and then rolled over the top of it, dodging a swinging axe and delivering a hard kick up at the mans' head.

"Do you really believe all that Final War stuff? That this war is gunna wipe out mankind?" She blocked an incoming attack and then delivered a series of fast punches to the mans' chest and head.

Doctor Arnott jumped up and grabbed onto the wooden staircase and swung himself up onto it as several axes smashed into the wood, narrowly missing him. He kicked at an axeman coming up the stairs and knocked him down into a couple more attackers. "I am hopeful that we will be able to stop it coming to that. But yes, I believe that the extinction of mankind is a real possibility at this point."

Mia ducked down behind a table as five axes slammed down into the wood. She gave a powerful kick through the table and large splinters of wood shot out into the faces of the axemen. They cried out in pain, as they were programmed to do. "Wow, that sucks! I don't want to be a part of the last generation of humans ever."

"Well mankind has narrowly dodged extinction events before. We must do what we can to ensure it doesn't come to that. It's a lot of pressure, I know." Dr Arnott had made his way up to the top of the stairs now, a bunch of gang members were charging up the stairway with their axes raised.

He stomped his foot down on the top step and the staircase shook, making the men stagger. He slammed his foot down again in a focused kick and the staircase gave way, collapsing with a loud crash. Several bodies crashed down into the floor and on top of other gang members. A large cloud of dust spread out around them. "Nice one Gramps!" called out Mia.

A gang member swung two axes at Mia and she caught them, she kicked him away, grabbing onto both weapons. "Armageddon will have to contend with the Boltons, ...and the Doc, and the rest of the Resistance." She started swinging the axes around, blocking an attack and then slicing through the throat of a gang member, causing holographic blood to spray through the air. Now it was time to start culling these holobots.

The windows smashed in the upstairs area, as the axemen started coming in through the second storey windows using ladders. Dr Arnott quickly kicked one away from the window, then a foot slammed into his head, making him stagger back. A few more attackers came at him and he deftly dodged and blocked their attacks. He grabbed a bamboo pole that had come loose from the stairs railing and began swinging it around.

He swung the pole with speed and precision and deflected several attacks. He whacked one gang member, sending him falling over the edge and into the restaurant below. "Watch for falling holobots Dear." he called out to Mia.

"Thanks Grandpa." Mia was dancing around swinging her axes and sending blood flying through the air. The Mad Axe Gang members were dropping one by one. After a while she was left covered in blood and breathing heavily, standing amongst dozens of dead holobots. Dr Arnott dropped down onto the table next to her, he was getting his breath back as well. "Is that it?"

"No, we're not done yet. Care to step outside with me?" They walked out into the sunny street of the ancient asian town. Down the street they saw a huge guy with a painted war mask and the black gi of the Mad Axe Gang. He roared and held his two large battle axes up high. "Shun-Zen, one of Anekis' henchmen. Do you know what a boss stage is Grandpa?"

Dr Arnott looked the huge guy over, "I can hazard a guess."

"We need to work together to take him down."

The doctor smiled, "I'll hit him high, you hit him low."

*****

Pretty soon, the time had come around for the meeting. Mia and Dr Arnott got changed again and made their way to the debriefing room in the Angelina. Several other resistance officers were arriving as well. There were the two Majors, Wethling and Cox, both middle aged men. Several other captains showed up as well. She and Zac were clearly the youngest of the captains, and Bernie, but she was away on a mission.

Mia greeted each of them as she saw them. Zac came up to her when he entered the room. "Hey sis. Are you the one I talked to at breakfast this morning, or the other one?"

"Yeah, I saw you this morning ...unfortunately."

"You can see how it can be a bit confusing. Did you find your other half?"

"She's no half. We're two wholes. And yeah, she'll be here."

"Right, so you think we'll be off to battle after this?"