Close Encounters 07: of the 10th Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly crouches down and pushes against my chest to keep me flat on the ground which has stopped rolling so violently at some point. "Ai'bek," he says quietly. Stay, lie down. For my safety, presumably. Grrr, screw that. There are more important things to do!

I fight uselessly against that pressure as I lift my head to look around for my General. "Bane?"

There he is - my heart shivers with relief - standing right in front of Kay, glowering at her. Something heavy and electric passes between them.

Faintly, I get a bit worried - there's still a lot of unfriendly, violent potential there.

But then, I also kinda like looking at them together. The height is the only clear-cut difference between them - and really, the contrast is just sexy. Everything else seems to be so... so well-matched, though. The fierceness, the intransigence, the pride, even the reticence. Their coloring. She's the paler shade of his gray, he's a darker shade of hers. They make a fine couple.

Then Bane lifts his right hand and brings it to her face, puts his thumb against her mouth - her body goes statue-still while all her feelers go crazy wriggly on her head at the touch - and swipes the pad of it across her lips. Slowly. Thoroughly.

He then lifts his thumb to his own mouth and sucks off the moisture he's collected.

Uhm. My moisture. From my pussy.

He savors the taste.

And his eyes meet mine. His tail swishes in a circle.

I suck in a breath. Holy shit.

All is well again in my world.

***TBC***