Close Encounters Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy's moans turned to an almost quite scream as he felt her sex tightening on his rock hard member, he pumped her harder and harder until he erupted with such force he fell back into the bath with an enormous splash, Mandy let out one more small moan as she also came with thunder and collapsed back on top of him.

She laughed at Roberts face as he continued to cum for a while. She rubbed the cum down his leg as she reached for the sponge next to the tap.

"We should get ready for dinner darling..."

"Have I ever told you how much you turn me on Mandy?"

"You don't need to tell me Mr Franklin, I already know."

With that, Mandy squeezed the sponge over his throbbing head, and admired the way the water trickled over his masculine torso. Robert grinned and sat there, looking at Mandy. His sex was hard and still throbbing, dripping with their mixed juices. She smiled back at him, and in one move took the whole thing into her mouth and sucked hard. She could feel them dribbling down the back of her throat and wanted more. Her sex started oozing again as she started to rock forth and back, her lips sealed around his shaft. Her hands crept around to his buttocks and, slowly, she inserted a finger and began to fuck him with it.

"Mandy, you really should be leaving space for dinner" said Robert, pleasantly surprised.

He groaned again at the feeling of his prostate pulsating. He urged her to penetrate deeper, rocking in unison with her mouth. Mandy inserted a second finger and pushed both in hard, getting faster and faster. Roberts's knees quivered from the extreme pleasure he was receiving. His hands grasped Mandy's smooth, wet hair and rocked her deeper onto his cock. His bollacks slapped against her lower jaw, and Mandy began to groan again, as she panted between strokes to regain her breath, he exploded another load into her. She pulled away and let it stream over her face, licking at it in wonderment, tasting all its flavours. With her left hand, she took hold of his shaft and licked up and down, cleaning every last inch of his cum with her tongue. Robert twitched from the ecstasy he was now feeling.

He longed to stay in the bath tub for eternity with Mandy, and wished the relationship with Mandy could blossom...his thoughts vanished as he realised Mandy was getting out of the bath "Come on darling, its 9:30, dinner will be served soon."

He watched Mandy slip on a complimentary bath robe, she looked cosy, and inviting, again he found himself wanting her there and then. Robert watched her hips move from side to side as she walked into the bedroom and he climbed out of the bath to follow.

He sat on the bed naked, still dripping water and bubbles from the bath and watched Mandy slide her robe to the floor and roll her stockings back up her legs, this act aroused Robert, and he found himself standing to attention.

He continued to watch her lustfully, as if it was forbidden, as if Mandy was untouchable. This turned him on even more. Mandy noticed Robert watching her with that look in his eye, she made a point of tenderly caressing her breasts as she slipped her black stain bra back on. She flung her hair back in a provocative manner and grinned at Robert.

"You are amazing Mandy" whispered Robert.

Mandy's' smile broadened "You want amazing; I'll show you amazing after dinner".

With that he stood up and walked to his over night bag and took out a fresh set of clothes...freshly pressed trousers and dinner jacket, he had planned to wear this as he new Mandy liked him in formal wear.

They both continued to get ready in almost silence, but you could slice the tension with a knife, lingering looks, brief brushes past one another, this was going to be a weekend to remember.

Robert opened the white oak wooden door and gestured his arm for Mandy to hold, she rested her soft hand on him and they headed toward the breathtaking stairwell as they descended the three storeys they'd climbed earlier with Timothy. Robert placed his free hand onto Mandy's pert buttocks and gave them a quick squeeze. He looked at Mandy, smiled and winked. Only Robert and the staff knew what was for dinner, and Mandy grew suspicious of what was coming up.

As they neared the foyer, Mandy gazed up to the vaulted ceiling, she could see the stained glass dome at the top of the third floor, and the moons dappled light shining through it made beautiful patterns on the black and white chequered floor beneath them.

"Good evening Sir, madam," Victor bowed politely to each of them "would you care to follow me to the Kings banqueting room, dinner awaits you."

Robert looked at Mandy again, she looked back. Their eyes caught and Mandy noticed a slight twinkle.

"What is it Robert, please tell me, you know I'm not one for surprises." said Mandy, begging to know what was behind the sculpted oak doors concealing the entrance to the Kings Hall. Either side of them were two door boys, dressed in penguin suits with top hats.

"All in good time..." Robert paused as he heard the faintest mumbling of a 4-peice orchestra playing. He turned his head to Victor, and almost instantaneously, the door boys opened the two huge doors.

As they opened before them, Mandy's eyes widened with the sight that lay before her.

The banqueting room was absolutely enormous and she drew in a deep breath, almost becoming a gasp as her grin spread from ear to ear. Robert was watching her reaction and was pleased at what he saw. The room was laid with original thick oak floor boards and as Mandy walked down the room she found herself wondering who else may have walked that path.

In the middle of the room was a long wooden table with detailed carvings in the legs and 12 chairs that surrounded it. Above was a delicate ivory looking ceiling decorated with grape vines and small flowers, with the biggest chandelier Mandy had ever seen in the middle. Her eyes turned back to the table which was elaborately decorated with candles and huge silver cutlery and plates. The orchestra was playing quietly in the corner.

Victor, who had been walking behind the couple until this point, moved in front of them and pulled out one of the head chairs for Mandy as she sat down.

Robert had seated himself and ushered for Victor to leave the room adding, "Take the rest of the night off, I can take things from here."

"Very good sir" Victor bowed and silently left.

The huge oak doors closed with a slight creaking groan as Victor stepped out from the room. As the doors closed shut, maids and waiters walked in, as if rehearsed to perfection, their hands laden with large silver platters carrying the most delicious looking foods Mandy had ever seen.

There was a rack of minted lamb, surrounded by lashings of minted sauce on one, followed by a second laden with a whole smoked Scottish salmon with dill and lemon slices. On another tray was a mountainous mass off mixed vegetables, decorated with asparagus stems. A third contained a magnum of the finest champagne. Finally the desserts were wheeled in on a fancy tray.

Mandy looked across the vast expanse of food at Robert. "My word Mr. Franklin, you do know the way to a woman's' heart don't you," Mandy smiled.

"But of course, you know me. Always one step ahead of your imagination. Just be sure to leave room for later..." Robert said with a hint of tease in his tone.

"Later? Oh Robert, your teasing turns me on, if only we were alone." Mandy paused, a glint in her eye. Just what was Robert planning for after dinner, she was soon to find out, and that was for sure. "Now then, where do we start...I'm starving!"

The banquet spread was delicious and sophisticated. Mandy and Robert enjoyed cheerful banter as they cut into tender cuts of smoked salmon and sipped champagne.

Mandy liked the thought of being so far away from Robert as she looked at him down the table, it was an erotic tease, and her eyes darted from Robert to the oak doors as Victor entered the room.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr Franklin, the chef has asked me to check everything is to your liking."

Robert gestured to Victor to come closer "It's delicious, send him our compliments."

"Very good sir" Victor replied as he stepped to the side of Robert. He leaned up and whispered something to Victor.

Mandy watched with intrigue as Victor nodded and Robert shook his hand. With that Victor wished them both goodnight and announced he would be retiring to his annex.

The oak doors closed once more. "Robert this is driving me crazy!"

"That's the idea hunny" Robert smirked "But I promise, you can release your anguish later on."

With that Mandy spooned a mouthful of succulent profiteroles into her dainty mouth, licking her lips as she swallowed, the whole time Robert was watching.

As they finished eating Robert got up from his chair and walked slowly towards her, champagne in hand.

"Would madam care for a refill?" he asked quietly.

"Madam would," replied Mandy with a cheeky grin.

Robert obeyed in silence and chinked his glass with hers once both glasses were replaced with the sparkling liquid.

He bent down and kissed Mandy, easing her lips apart with his tongue and slowly dribbling champagne from his mouth to hers.... she tilted her head back and let the cold liquid trickle down her throat "mmmm" she moaned as she tilted her head back to eye level with Robert. As their eyes met, Mandy looked deep into them and saw what Robert was thinking. Without any words at all, her hands dropped the cutlery she was holding and cupped his face. She thrust her tongue deep into his throat, and could taste the champagne even more now with every movement.

Their tongues danced inside each other's mouths as Mandy slid her chair back slightly. Robert placed one leg either side of Mandy's and slowly lowered his buttocks onto her lap. They embraced tightly, still kissing, as Robert wrapped his legs around the back of the chair Mandy was seated in.

With this, Robert motioned to the orchestra who promptly left the room. As they did, Victor arrived, silently, and lit the huge wood burning fire at the other end of the huge hall. Mandy's hands left Roberts face and trailed down his torso to his groin which she felt was already very aroused, She was glad of this because she wanted him inside her there and then. She unzipped his fly and gestured for him to stand up "fuck me Robert" she whispered in his ear.

Robert needed no more persuasion, he picked her up and rested Mandy's firm buttocks on the huge oak table, he swiped everything off the table with one arm as the other bore the weight of her back. He laid Mandy back onto the table and parted her legs. He ran his tongue from her mouth, down her satin material dress to her hot groin. His hands where running up her thighs, lifting the dress as they went until he had reached her hips. In one swift movement he thrust Mandy towards him and penetrated her. As he did, she gasped his name as she was not expecting all of him in one go. She arched her back with pleasure as Robert began to pull her harder onto him.

With a total disregard for Victor, who was slowly making his exit via the staff door in the corner of the room, Robert thrust deeper and harder into Mandy's sex, with every thrust Mandy grunted, her sex was throbbing with pleasure, and was so wet to the point of dripping. Without any warning, Robert latched Mandy's legs around his back, and lifted her from the table. Completely suspended now by Robert's sheer strength, Mandy rode on his aching shaft rubbing the inside wall of her pussy. Her g-spot was getting ever more stimulated, so much so that Mandy had come on multiple occasions within a few seconds of the unexpected movement.

Robert edged towards one of the huge walls and pushed Mandy's back against it, with the wall to steady her, she now had the ability to ride Robert even harder. She could feel his every pulse inside her and Robert had now too started to grunt with pleasure as he felt his pre cum mixing with her sweet cum. Mandy was moaning loud and Robert put a finger to her lips, she started to suck it hungrily and Robert liked the dirty wanting look she was giving him.

The sex only lasted a few minutes after that and they came together. Collapsing to the floor together from the exertion they had both endured in those fleeting moments, Mandy and Robert found themselves on an old style animal fur rug stretched out in front of the immense wood burning fire. They lay there, enjoying the heat, panting to regain their breath.

Robert turned to his side, facing Mandy and the fire, which was now well on the way to a full burn. He smiled at her teasingly and caressed her face lovingly, a glint in his eyes. Mandy looked back, her sex was aching, yet she promptly hitched her panties aside and pulled herself to have each leg astride Robert.

She lifted off his abdomen and placed herself gently onto his pulsating shaft. Every bit of contact his sex made with her wet pussy sent shivers of pure ecstasy through her entire body. She slid onto him, lustfully, and began riding him in a cowgirl fashion, before thrusting it all back inside her again. Mandy couldn't control the pleasure she was experiencing, she had never known sex like sex with Robert, and before she could speak she began to cum in waves, her juices dripping down Roberts shaft and between her thighs....Robert felt her sex tighten around him and realised Mandy was in the throws of multiple orgasm, the sight of Mandy's face was enough to send him also into orgasm, he came once more with just as much force as before that his entire body convulsed with wave after pleasurable wave.

Again, side by side, they lay in front of the fire, enjoying its warmth. From the moment Mandy was picked up that evening, she had experienced sex like never before. The fact that Robert had only just finished a relationship a few days before made Mandy cringe, but when they were together, Mandy wanted no one else but Robert, in every sense of the meaning.

A few moments passed with neither of them anything. Robert lay there pondering the life ahead of him, had he made a mistake, sex was never this good with the women Robert had ever dated before, and every moment he spent with Mandy gave him a lust for life, and filled him with energy.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom darling" Mandy said, turning towards Robert, her back to the fire.

Robert nodded and smiled gingerly. All of a sudden his emotions were sky high and he wasn't now just thinking about the sex. He had never made love to Mandy and now he had an overwhelming urge to. He slipped his arm around her waist, and pulled her towards him as they walked out of the dining hall, into the main foyer and up the immense staircase once more. They did not say a word until they got into their room. As Robert opened the door for them, he remembered what he had whispered to Victor.

The room was a glow with the warm light from hundreds of little candles flickering like hundreds of shadows dancing across the walls. The bed was sprinkled lavishly with rose petals like out of a romance novel and next to Roberts side of the bed stood a champagne bucket with a large bottle of Moet chilling amongst a mountain of ice cubes and on the mini-fridge, 2 large champagne flutes.

"Oh Robert," Mandy whispered, "This is the best night of my life."

Those words made Robert grimace; a sudden rush of guilt twinged inside him. Mandy stepped over to him a kiss him ever so softly

"Thank you darling, I'll make this worth your while," and winked at him as she stood on tip toe to make her lips reach his. As their lips touched, once more, the guilt that gripped Robert disappeared. They shuffled to the bed; their lips locked in a passionate foray of love, and sat on the mattress edge. Robert pulled away.

"Care for a night cap sweetheart?"

"But of course darling. Make mine a double."

With that, Robert removed the icy cold bottle from the bucket, and took the two, large crystal champagne flutes from atop the mini-fridge next to the bed. He chinked them together and placed them on the bar. The champagne cork fired across to the room towards the en-suite, followed by a burst of foam, from the bottle opening. Slowly, whilst watching Mandy undress and slip on her silky black negligee and crotch-less panties ready for bed, Robert poured the two drinks with sophistication, and walked towards the bed, glasses in hand...

(to be continued...)

12