Close Enough Ch. 02

Story Info
Black Siren isn't Laurel Lance. But maybe she is...
10.2k words
4.63
8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Thea Queen stumbled into her apartment with a groan. The apartment she used to share with her friend Laurel Lance, before she had been murdered right in front of her. It was impossible not to think of her every time she stepped into this apartment, or how she died. Really it should have been the push Thea needed to get a new apartment.

After all, her last apartment was more spacious, but she gave it to her brother after she was stabbed to death in it by a centuries-old leader of a cult of assassins. Did Thea mention her life was weird? Anyway, she should have moved again, and possibly left this city for good, but she just couldn't part with this place because it reminded her so much of her dear friend.

While Thea always remembered that stuff Laurel was particularly on her mind right now because while she was out of town her brother called her, informing her that Black Siren, Laurel's evil doppelgänger from another universe called Earth 2 was in town and posing as her deceased friend, and might go after her if she was around, so stay away until brother dearest, a.k.a. The Green Arrow apprehended the super villain.

Again, Thea's life was weird. But then she was a former superhero, and despite trying really hard to get out of that destructive life she was prepared to put on a mask again for Laurel. Her friend had suffered enough, the least she could do was save her good name and make sure this impostor didn't ruin it.

It was then that Thea came to a horrible realisation, she wasn't alone. Her training told her someone was in the apartment. Someone really, really good at hiding their presence, but Thea had learned the hard way not to assume she was safe because she was home. Because no one was safe, not really, so she had to be vigilant at all times, even after stumbling through her front door.

So she did her best not to react, put her bags down and then slowly and inconspicuously as possible walked through her apartment in search of the intruder. It didn't take long for her to find her, and when she did Thea let out a little yelp of horror. Not her! Anyone but her.

"Hi roomie." Black Siren grinned wickedly, "How was your little trip?"

"Get out." Thea growled angrily.

"But I live here?" Black Siren teased, the smirk falling from her face as Thea approached, "In fact, this was my apartment first, so if anyone should get out it's you."

Hearing more than enough Thea attacked, her tired body fuelled by adrenaline and pure rage. Her first few blows didn't land, Black Siren dodging them fairly easily before trying a counter attack. Things were pretty even for about a minute, as it was clear that Black Siren hadn't been expecting a real fight, and when it came to hand to hand Thea was actually the better fighter.

But Thea had never really trained to fight meta-humans, and all it took was one scream from Black Siren to knock her down onto her ass and clutching her ears. After that all it took was one hard kick to the face and it was lights out for poor Thea Queen.

*

When Thea awoke she was securely tied and unable to move. That wasn't surprising, but what was surprising, and deeply disturbing, was that Thea's clothes had been removed. All of them! Oh God, Black Siren had stripped her completely naked for some reason, that realisation causing Thea to whimper softly, before she became overwhelmed with anger.

Only then did Thea open her eyes to find, Laurel Lance standing in front of her! No, not Laurel. Whatever happened next Thea had to remember this wasn't her friend. This was an evil bitch who's ass she was going to kick. Then she was going to put her back behind bars where she belonged. And... God, she was so pretty.

"Finally! I thought you were never going to wake up." Black Siren grumbled, before smirking, "I guess I shouldn't have hit you so hard."

Ignoring the jab Thea sighed and did her best to hide her fear and the extreme annoyance she was feeling as she responded, "What are you doing here? What do you want? Why am I naked?"

"Awww, sweetie... there's a very simple answer to all of those questions. Can't you figure it out? They're basically all the same anyway." Black Siren taunted, and then with another wicked grin offered, "But if you need another hint, here's a big one... I'm going to do the same thing to you that I did to sweet little Felicity."

"What did you do to Felicity?" Thea demanded, trying to sound threatening, although not a doing very good job of succeeding.

"She didn't tell you?" Black Siren grinned wickedly, then leaned down so she was almost face to face with the younger girl and told her, "I fucked her. Right there in the middle of your brother's little hideout."

Thea blushed and weakly asked, "You did?"

"Oh yeah." Black Siren happily bragged, "It was so easy. The power went out and she practically spread her legs for me on the spot. But I didn't want her pussy. No, I wanted that pretty little mouth of hers. So I shoved her down onto her knees where she belongs, pushed her face into my dripping wet cunt, and put that mouth of hers to good use for once. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, by rubbing my soaking wet pussy all over her pretty face, and she couldn't get enough of it. She ate me out like a little lesbian whore, just like you're going too. The only question is, will you love it just as much as she did? Because I'm betting that you will. Oh yeah, you've practically got dyke bitch written all over your forehead, and I'm going to use you like one."

It went against the intense training that her father had once given her, but Thea became completely distracted by Black Siren's words. Those words could have easily been a lie, as Thea knew a lot of very convincing liars, her own brother included, but it didn't really matter as Black Siren painted such a vivid picture she couldn't help becoming lost in it.

Especially as she was practically envisioning her female friends and team members Felicity Smoak and Laurel Lance having sex. Something she had done before while in this bed, and just like before it made her wet, only this time it was even more shameful. Especially as she completely missed Black Siren smirking in triumph, and then slowly walking around the bed and kneeling down behind her.

"Yeahhhhh." Black Siren chuckled wickedly as she pulled apart Thea's butt cheeks, exposing both her cute little ass hole and her wet little pussy, "You're gonna love being my bitch."

"Please..." Thea repeated.

"Please what?" Black Siren pushed, "Please fuck you like the slut you are, or-"

"Don't do this." Thea clarified.

There was a brief pause and then Black Siren scowled, and then gave her pray an offer she couldn't refuse, "Okay, let's pretend for a minute you're not dripping wet and desperate to be dyke fucked. I had so much fun with Felicity that I was going to finish the job of breaking her tonight, but I thought it would be fun to give her another night thinking about me before I permanently made her mine. But I can still do that if you're not game. Leave you here tied up for hours, maybe even days, before somebody finds you. Probably your dear brother. Hey, maybe he could give you the fucking you need. Would you like that, huh? You two do seem very close in this reality, and I do have experience when it comes to sibling on sibling fun, so no judgement here. And I'm still not going to waste my time trying to rape you, but if I leave I'll just go after Felicity, or one of your other friends, so you might as well just let me have my fun. Come on Thea, take one for the team."

Technically it wasn't even her team any more, as Thea was trying to move away from that life so she could avoid craziness like this, but that was no excuse. If Black Siren went after one of her friends they would be just as blindsided as she was, probably more so, Felicity wouldn't stand a chance against her.

Besides, Thea felt she deserved to be punished after being beaten so easily by Black Siren, and for far worse things. Most of all, even though it hurt her pride, Black Siren was right. Thea wanted this. She wanted to be fucked by an enemy with a dead friend's face. God, she was so fucked up, Thea thought with a pathetic whimper.

So lowering her head in defeat Thea whimpered, "Okay."

"Okay what?" Black Siren gleefully pushed.

"Do whatever you want. I don't care." Thea grumbled.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Black Siren giggled triumphantly.

Of course the bitch couldn't just get on with it. Maybe slide some fingers inside Thea's cunt, or better yet her tongue or a toy. Or shove her cunt into Thea's face. Or even start spanking her straightaway. No, the bitch had to keep giggling and chuckling to herself like a damn hyena as she shamelessly fondled Thea's ass, making the former vigilante known as Speedie feel like a piece of fucking meat.

God, it was humiliating, in a way that Thea had once promised she would never feel again. Because once again she was helpless and at the mercy of this psychopath, the only silver lining being that she would hopefully enjoy what the psychopath ultimately did to her.

"You know the best thing about all this?" Black Siren asked almost conversationally, "With Felicity I was in a hurry, but with you... I can take my time. And believe me, I'm going too. Oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy making you my bitch, just like I did back in my reality."

Black Siren emphasised her words by slowly lifting up both her hands and bringing them down hard on Thea's ass the moment she was done speaking. This led to a satisfying sound of impact, which was almost drowned out by the cries of pain and surprise which Thea let out.

That, combined with the way that cute little butt jiggled from the force of the blows had Black Siren grinning with satisfaction, that grin staying glued to her face and becoming wicked as she followed it up with another blow, and another, and another, and another. Oh yes, Black Siren started giving that booty what it so desperately needed, a nice little spanking.

Clearly no matter what the reality that was true. Well, Black Siren supposed that she'd spanked two Thea Queens now, but the one from her reality had been a total brat in desperate need of some discipline, just like this one was. And oh, had it been a pleasure to give her this discipline in her reality. Her only regret was that she hadn't savoured it.

A mistake Black Siren promised herself she would not make again now she had a second chance to put spoiled little rich girl Thea Queen in her place. Oh yes, she was going to take her time and enjoy every precious moment of this, maybe especially beating Thea's cute little butt.

In the name of taking her time and savouring this precious moment Black Siren didn't give little Thea everything she had right away. No, she built up to it, and spend plenty of time groping that sweet little ass in between playful strikes. Like with the Thea Queen from her world the spoiled brat's tiny ass had a surprising amount of jiggle to it, and even a gentle spanking made it turn adorably bright pink.

Of course that was nothing compared to the reaction she got when she really got going, Black Siren grinning with sadistic delight as the cheeks jiggled like jelly and turned from light pink to a dark and angry red. Best of all was the cries that she let out, Thea obviously trying to stay strong at first, but eventually she realised she was fighting the inevitable and just went with it.

That really had Black Siren grinning and chuckling wickedly. Well, Black Siren was probably doing that throughout like a crazy hyena, but she just couldn't help it. This was just so satisfying, especially as she started beating Thea's butt just as hard as she had initially, and then even harder than that, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoing throughout the room almost as loudly as Thea's pathetic squeals of pain.

Which made Black Siren kind of hoped that Thea's neighbours would start banging on her door and demanding that she be quiet. Or better yet, her big brother and his friends show up. Either way Black Siren would have been delighted to be caught spanking Thea Queen. At least for this moment, then Black Siren remembered all the other wicked things she wanted to do to her first, causing her to grin and chuckle wickedly again.

Thea couldn't believe this was actually happening to her. After all she had done to make sure she would never be a victim again, the hours of training, putting up with her biological father Malcolm Merlin just to learn some of his tricks, night after night and fighting alongside her brother in Team Arrow and taking down countless baddies in the process, and here she was getting spanked like a naughty child.

By a super villain no less. God, she prayed no one would find out about this, because she wasn't sure she could ever live with the shame of it. Just herself and Black Siren would be bad enough, especially considering who's face Black Siren was wearing.

Which reminded Thea of a particularly naughty fantasy, which made her blush. Oh God, she had dreamed of this. Dream of Laurel spanking her. Only in her fantasy Thea willingly bent over Laurel's knee and the two of them laughed and giggled their way through the early stages before getting into it, and then making passionate love afterwards.

Whatever happened with Black Siren it wouldn't be love making, and Thea wasn't in a rush to find out what it would be. Ironically one part of her fantasy was fulfilled, because while the spanking was initially gentle Black Siren eventually built up the speed and the force of it, and for better or for worse Thea enjoyed it just like she did in her fantasy.

To her shame she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she was spanked, and Thea prayed that Black Siren wouldn't notice. Also that she would spank her harder, because in addition to Thea actually enjoying the blows they were pushing her down into the bed, causing her pussy to rub against it in a way which felt like it could make her cum is she just got a little more friction.

Thea almost grounded herself against it, but she didn't want to give Black Siren the satisfaction. Then again, maybe Black Siren would take care of her growing need for her, something which bizarrely became more and more appealing as the spanking continued. Not that Thea wanted Black Siren to know that.

In the name of not giving Black Siren satisfaction, or more accurately limiting it, Thea had bit her lip, grinded her teeth, dug her fingernails into the palms of her hands and even used her biological father's techniques for dealing with torture, a.k.a. transporting her mind to a happier place, and under the circumstances that could only be her memories of her Laurel. But it was no use.

The pain was just too intense, and Black Siren would not be denied. No, she relentlessly spanked Thea until she was not really crying out, but literally crying. Oh God, tears were sliding down her cheeks, and Thea was beginning to think this would never stop. And that she would never be able to sit down again.

When she did finally stop Black Siren couldn't resist whipping out her phone and taking some pictures of her handiwork while murmuring, "God, and I thought the Thea in my universe had a spank-able ass. Mmmmm, you both look good with a bright red butt though."

"You did this, to the other me?" Thea questioned weakly.

"Yeah, that's what I just said, isn't it?" Black Siren said while walking around the bed, "Afterwards I found out just how good she could eat pussy. Mmmmm, and she was good. Let's see if you're as big a dyke slut as she was."

Black Siren thoroughly enjoyed the look she got from Thea, but she totally wasn't into rape, so just to further make sure that this little twerp was into this she began slowly stripping off her clothes directly in front of her. This had the desired effect of Thea staring at her with clear lust in her eyes, barely attempting to look away at first before just staring.

Hell, she even kept looking after Black Siren grinned and winked at her, Thea blushing but not looking away. Then once she was completely naked Black Siren kneeled down in front of her, sticking her pussy directly in her face so this little dyke slut could lick it to her heart's content. Or more accurately Black Siren's heart's content.

While she wasn't the biggest fan of foreplay under other circumstances Black Siren would at least need something to put her in the mood, but spanking Thea's pretty little butt had more than done the trick.

Well, if she was honest just tying Thea up after knocking her unconscious was more than enough for Black Siren, and everything that had come after it meant that her cunt was practically begging for attention. And oh did she get it, Thea not hesitating even for a second to lick her pussy. As if that didn't prove what a disgusting whore she was Thea actually moaned while tasting her twat, and then immediately review the first lick over and over again.

Anyone with a little self-respect would at least put up some resistance at first, even if they gave in the second after Black Siren pushed the issue. But no, this Thea couldn't even manage that. Her Thea had, although in the end she'd proven to be just as big of a pussy slut as this whore was. Although maybe this one had a little more natural skill, maybe proving herself the bigger dyke.

Whatever the case Black Siren found herself closing her eyes, reaching down to grab the back of Thea's head and push that pretty little face of hers deeper into her cunt. And of course, provide her with a little verbal encouragement. Not that she needed it, given how eagerly she was already licking, but a little encouragement never hurt.

"Ooooooh yesssssss, lick me just like that! Just like that, ohhhhhhhhh Goooooddddddd!" Black Siren moaned in delight, "Mmmmm, lick my cunt you nasty little dyke! Yessssss, lick me like my Thea licked me! Ooooooh fuck! Mmmmm yeah lick me. Mmmmm, you're both such fucking dyke sluts. Oooooooh yeahhhh, dyke sluts who love pussy, ah fuck, lick my pussy, oh yesssssss, lick me!"

To her further delight those words, especially the insulting ones, just made Thea lick her more eagerly, proving she wasn't just a filthy little pussy licking dyke, but a submissive one. Which was super gross, but equally hot and just made this whole thing easier, and oh so good. Because fuck, Black Siren could just stay here all night having little Thea Queen lick her pussy just like this. And maybe she would.

After all, she had been in a hurry with her worlds Thea, whereas as far as she knew there was no chance of anyone interrupting them, so she could have her way with Thea all night long, which was becoming a particularly tempting prospect.

Thea should be terrified right now, or at least angry, but she wasn't. Mostly because she was just so lost in eating pussy. Which was another thing she shouldn't be doing. Or at least not as eagerly as she was. But she just couldn't help it. She had always wondered what Laurel Lance would taste like, and even though she knew deep down this wasn't her Laurel she could easily close her eyes and pretend.

Hell, at a certain point she nadn't even needed to close her eyes, as the pussy in front of her was so close she could barely see anything else, her whole world became consumed with pleasing it like the happy little lesbian slut that Black Siren at least temporarily turned her into.

Although Thea really didn't want it to be temporary. No, in that moment Thea desperately wanted to be this woman's bitch so she could eat her pussy on a daily basis. Oh yes, Thea could wake her up every day with a morning pussy licking, and maybe another one in the shower. Then Black Siren could sit on her face for a nice long cunt lapping at the end of the day.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers