Close Friends but Closer Buddies Ch. 01: Kate

Story Info
A suburban wife's friend comes on to her husband.
4.3k words
4
60.6k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is my first attempt at this genre. I hope that you enjoy, and I welcome constructive feedback.

-The Author

************************************************

My wife and I have been married about 10 years. I love her very much. So, this story says a lot more about me than her. -Scott

My wife Joan, is 5ft 3inches, size 12, brown hair and big breasts and a large ass. Just something wonderful for those of us who love and appreciate voluptuous women. She has a beautiful face and smile, and enhances her beauty. She comes to life when she smiles or is in the throes of passion, or raging orgasm. She is classically beautiful, like Marylin Monroe, and pulls off the style to the T. I have a thing for that style as it says, "I'm a lady by day, but a fox in the sack at night."

Joan is a teacher at the school. She grew up very blue collar middle class. Her family is full of veterans, and hard working factory workers. Her mom is a 45 year nurse in her hometown. Things were very calculated for her in her life, and she has taken very large steps to follow what has been our life. We're successful, and she left her hometown, but there is an breath of familiarity with our life for her.

We have regular sex as a married couple in our early 30's. Because we've grown up together through the more formidable years, things have changed and morphed, as is the normal cycle of things. Some changes are for sure for the better as we've grown. We have a routine that works, and after a good roll in the sack we're able to kiss goodnight and sleep soundly.

There are constants through that, which bother me from her past experiences that have not changed. For example, Joan will suck my dick, but never finish me that way. She then guilts me that I know she hasn't done that since her last boyfriend over 12 years ago. She also does not enjoy anal sex, but she does enjoy anal stimulation from toys, tongues and fingers. This is very confusing and teasing, because Anal Sex revvs my engine something fierce. The taboo of it makes it that much more tempting to me, and all the more sweet. Further, she has not made me cum without me providing the majority of the work in 5 years.

Now, our sex is good, but I find that she is becoming more and more stingy with our activities. I find myself going down on her, licking, fingering, toying her until she has the most explosive orgasms, then climb on top of her to get mine. By then, the magic is lost, because it is a race to get mine. I've had to get a bit more confrontational and demanding for pleasures of my own, which, again, takes something from the fun.

Joan went through a very conservative phase with our sex life and had major issues with branching out of conventional methods. I recall 2 years of missionary sex alone, where she would not allow me to provide foreplay to her. That was tough. I found myself jerking-off sometimes twice a day during that spell, just to get it out of my system.

We do make things work and I've remained hopeful that this will change like the relationship has by nature.

My wife doesn't have a lot of good friends whom are women. The friend she does have she met because our kids attend the same school. Her name is Kate, and our sons are friends. Kate is a doctor, and her husband is a cop, they have one child named George, who was a miracle baby born at 24 weeks (he is also treated as such). Her husband,Quinn, is successful in his job, but one can tell this is him coming into his own. He isn't much younger than Joan and I, and is a tall and skinny man.

Quinn and Kate getting pregnant was a miracle, and she gave birth via c-section as I mentioned earlier, at 24 months. She then had her tubes tied because she carried a rare condition where her pregnancies would all be high risk. Her son was born in her hospital, and spent 3 months in the NICU. He came out strong and healthy but that stress solidified Quinn and Kate being finished having children naturally.

Quinn and Kate's marriage is an interesting one. Kate is a real extrovert, and very open about her sexual prowess. She is also very involved in her work and takes extra opportunities to travel with her work and teach medicine. Being an Emergency Department doctor, it is her work passion to share her experiences and teach other doctors her craft. Kate's personality is magnetic. People are drawn to her and her energy. She is fun and exciting, and the aura she gives off is addicting.

Quinn, on the other hand, is extremely introverted, reserved and quiet. He came from money, and chose to fight the grain and make a successful blue collar living, working to lead detective of his precinct. Quinn also spoils his son, the miracle, and as such his marriage has taken a bit of a hit because his wife requires more attention. Their relationship is one where a person can't help but wonder how or what attracted one to the other, but they've been married 12 years.

Our paths crossed when our oldest boys began school together. The both boys had a mutual interest in Lego construction. The boys first get together started off with a formal Email from Joan to Kate, and when they met they addressed each other by prefix and last name, but after the two boys ran off to play together, the two hit it off strong. Both had experience working with disadvantaged and behaviorally challenged kids, and after trading war stories, decided the families must have dinner together. This is where I met Kate.

Before I get into dinner, let me describe Kate. She's probably 5ft 5 inches, size 10, nice plump ass with athletic legs. She doesn't have a large chest, but what is there with her C cup breasts is absolutely fabulous. She is graying early in the hair, but she wears it dignified, and it works. As you can tell, I have a thing for voluptuous, middle aged women. Kate has an infectious smile and laugh, and she is cutely inappropriate. Her favorite word is the word "fuck". This drives me wild now.

She is also a very informal, make yourself comfortable kind of person. This makes talking and friendship very easy with Kate, which is very important and refreshing. While all this is going on, there is a hint of sadness and hunger that comes off with her. It is hidden, but once a person senses it, it is profound. Early off, I sensed that. With her infectious and magnetic personality, being able to break this out of Kate is breaking down the walls that protect her from sadness or disappointment. With the level of success that Kate has achieved and will achieve in the future, this is a very intimate feeling.

Back to dinner. I hesitantly agreed to do the family dinner with Kate and Quinn due to previous disaster dinners with other couple friends. Friendships by convenience, especially ones centered around children have never really been successful for us. Joan and I have always been in a different place than our peers because we were always a little bit older than the folks who we shared the same generation with. I had a career in the Navy that spring boarded me and other opportunities, and my wife grew up around an older generation of folks that influenced her youth. Usually we are just in a different place than most of our peers, and while all were kind and welcoming, there was no "glue" to keep those pieces together.

When we got to the restaurant, we walked in and my wife skipped the hostesses, knowing her friend was already there. The boys excitedly ran to meet each other when we spotted them and Joan and Kate smiled really big and walked up to meet each other with a friendly hug. This introduction was refreshing and inviting to me, and way out of the obligatory impersonal first meet handshake.

"Kate, this is my husband Scott," she said, waving her hand at me as if showing me off. Kate looked my way, and this excited hunger caught me way off guard. I wasn't sure how to take this. Kate immediately hugged me as if I were an old friend, rubbing her breasts on my chest. I felt her nipples through her thin bra, and became almost immediately hard.

"So you're the husband?! Nice to meet you Scott, this is Quinn." she kept her arm around my shoulders as we shook hands. I felt warm, excited, but a bit too friendly and a bit uncomfortable. This nice looking woman was very inviting, almost as if we'd known each other from many years together.

"Hi Quinn. I'm Scott. Nice to meet you I've heard a lot about you through my wife." I said kindly. Quinn's handshake with strangely week for a person who was a police officer. I could tell that he was uncomfortable in a social situation. He smiled and was very nice, but a bit withdrawn. He provided the obligatory male nod, and sat back down at the table.

"I've heard a lot about you too. It's nice to finally meet. Kate has been really excited about getting the families together." He said, obliging his very inviting and friendly wife.

We all got our children seated around the table and sat down and ordered drinks from the very nice and very good looking hostess. Caught strangely off guard, I probably stared at our waitress just a shade too long. I was very lucky my wife didn't catch me but I looked up and Kate had. She just kind of smiled at me knowing that I was checking out the very beautiful waitress. I'm not sure what was going through her head, but I'm pretty sure that it was a gotcha kind of playful moment

As with all first dinners with couples, the conversation centered around our children, schools, and just general family life. We all ordered non alcoholic drinks at first, but as the conversation sort of wore on I felt a little bit more comfortable and I ordered a tall amber beer. My wife knew I was getting comfortable, and she began to let her hair down just a little bit while we were there knowing that I was comfortable. Quinn also ordered a beer with me I think out of male machismo obligation more than anything else. What really surprised me was how Kate perked up.

"I'll have one of what he's having." She said. She looked at me and her eyebrow kind of cocked and I knew a little bit what was going on. Kate was having fun. I'm also pretty sure she was flirting with me.

When our beers came we all clinked our glasses and had a sip. The beer was so cold and delicious, when it passed my lips I was almost in a total state of satisfaction. I could see Kate drinking out of the corner of my eye, and she was also enjoying the beer. After her sip, she placed her glass down and stared right at me for the longest two seconds ever. I swear, she eyeball fucked the shit out of me. Thankfully, no one else noticed, and we moved on. All of except for my hard cock.

After about a half a beer everyone around the table and let her hair down a little bit. The kids were all drawing on their kid menus at the restaurant and we had all ordered dinner. Kate started talking quite a bit about the work that she does as an emergency doctor. She also talked about her stint working as an emergency doctor in a children's hospital and that's where her and my wife sort of went off into their own little zone.

I tried to engage Quinn and talk about sports but our case or a little bit different. I'm a football and baseball fan. I grew up in the Midwest watching teams play out there and there wasn't a whole heck of a lot else to do. So I got pretty enthralled in playing and watching sports. Quinn was more of a scholar in school because of his parents influence. He wasn't really into sports. Knowing now what he had to go through, I can see how he wasn't much of a sports fan. He had to work pretty hard to earn his place did as a cop and there wasn't a whole lot of other time for fringe hobbies.

I tried to engage though, and as we were sucking down our beers I ordered both of us another round. He obliged and we just sat in silence and listen to the women chat and engaged our children from time to time as they were playing games on the menu before food came out. It wasn't really awkward and a person would expect, just a comfortable wait for food.

Dinner was really nice. The food was delicious. I got a great steak and everybody else felt fat dumb and happy after our meal. I kindly paid the check, Quinn obliged and left a tip. We all got up to walk out of the restaurant out in the parking lot. We shared a very warm and welcome goodbye. Kate gave Joan a huge hug. "We need to do this again, maybe even make it a regular thing." she said.

My wife blushed. She had a friend. Kate came over and gave me a huge hug again rubbing her chest all over my body. It was fantastic. Again I could feel her nipples get hard underneath her very thin bra. I saw my wife follow suit out of the corner of my eye and give Quinn a hug as well. It surely wasn't as friendly as Kate was getting with me. I know my wife saw this, & I think she just kind of blew it off due to Kate's extroverted personality. There was a difference this time though. Kate whispered in my ear, "You're fucking hot."

I couldn't reply because I was facing my wife. I can tell you I got ridiculous butterflies in my stomach. I even got a little bit weak in the knees. I had no idea what to do in the situation. I was flabbergasted. I knew I'd turn 8 shades of red in my wife did see that. Kate rubbed on me a little bit more and walked away and winked.

I tried to play this off a little bit because my wife and kids were around. But I was absolutely turned on, and nervous, and scared at the same time. It wasn't the first time an aggressive woman had been in pursuit of me overtly, it was the first time and aggressive woman had been in pursuit since I had gotten married. One could say I was floored as fuck.

I was completely out of sorts on the drive home. My wife stared out the passenger window with a little cute smile on her face satisfied knowing that she had made friends and we had something social to do with other adults. On my end I couldn't get out of my head what Kate had told me the wink or any of her activities with me. I'm kind of glad my wife was staring out the window because I couldn't hide a big boner that I had from just thinking about Kate. This was a new territory to me.

When we got home, we put our kids to bed. After that Joan made lunches for school the next day. I went into our room to put on more comfortable attire and kind of consolidate and compartment when it happened at dinner. I didn't want to say anything to my wife to embarrass or ruin her new found friendship. I also, selfishly, wanted to gather my thoughts, because I selfishly loved the attention.

"I really appreciate that you were able to relax and have a good time tonight." she started. "It's nice finally having a couple that we can do couple things together with. Quinn and Kate are really neat people."

"Honey if you only knew. You wouldn't be saying this at all." I thought to myself. I couldn't bring myself to ruin her high though so I just nodded and agreed.

"Yeah it is nice." I said now compartmenting it all, thinking of what could have happened.

"After having such a good time and everything like that I just want to top this night off." She said throwing me a sly grin.

"Yeah," I replied, " So you want to go to sleep and have nice dreams?" I said with a chuckle.

"You can be such an ass sometimes," she said playfully, "Now come over here and give me some lovin'!"

I walked over to my wife and put my arms around her and kissed her really hard on the mouth. I move my hands down to her ass and started rubbing underneath her cheeks. I move one hand up on her back and started rubbing her back. I started pushing my tongue inside of her mouth and she returned. She moved her hands from my shoulders down to my ass and started grabbing my ass pulling me a little bit closer.

I moved my other hand from her ass and unclasped her bra with both of my hands with her shirt still on. She moved her arms to free her breasts underneath her shirt so she could feel my chest a little bit closer. Thoughts of Kate drifted away as I diverted my attention to this moment.

Joan quickly but softly removed my shirt. She started rubbing my chest. I felt my nipples start to get a little bit hard as she moved her head down and started sucking on one of them. I gently removed her shirt and she let her bra fall to the ground. I cupped her breasts, and in doing so lifted her mouth back to mine. After one more French kiss, I move my head down to her large breasts and started sucking on her nipples. Joan really loves when I suck on her nipples hard. After a few moments of sucking on her nipples and licking to tease them, I licked around her areolas to give them attention. This drives her a little more nuts, so I took her nipples again in my mouth. She worked around my top half and unclasped the buckle on my belt and unbuttoned my pants.

I didn't want to drop my pants at this point just yet. I unbuttoned the button on her pants and took her pants and thong all the way off of her body. My wonderful loving wife was standing there in front of me naked. I admired her voluptuous body for a moment or two and then went right back to work on her breasts. She began to run her hands through my hair, and began to quietly moan and sigh.

She aggressively pushed me back and gave me a hungry look. She walked up to me put her tits on my chest and pulled my pants down as far as she could without bending over. She aggressively grabbed my cock in her hand and squeezed. "...mmmm... I've wanted this since noon today..." she said. I didn't know if she was talking to me or just thinking out loud.

Joan then dropped to her knees, pulled my pants off of my body, and put my cock deep in her mouth. Her eyes got big and she looked up at me dead deep in the pupils with my cock in her mouth. She began sucking my cock. Her hands were all over the upper part of my body is she took me deep in her mouth. After a little bit of sucking my cock and rubbing my chest, she took her right Hand down to cup my balls and squeeze them very gently but also a hungry fire. She work her hand back over my taint, then up the crack of my ass. I moaned in pleasure.

She began deepthroating me. While she did that, she took the middle finger on her right hand and begin rubbing it over my ass hole. She then popped her mouth off of my cock removed her hand from my ass, licked her middle finger, looked at me and said, "I want both of us to feel good tonight. I love you honey. I want to feel you explode in me."

She then put her mouth right back on my cock, and buried her face all the way into my hip, swallowing my cock whole. As she did this, she slipped her finger into my ass. It hurt a little bit as I got past the rim but once the seal broke and it felt like heaven. She started moving her finger in and out of my ass at the same rhythm she was bobbing on my cock. She started giving it a real good go, then stopped, looked up at me trying to catch her breath a little bit, and said, "I want you to fuck me now."

She got up on her feet and grabbed me by the hand. She then went and bent herself over our bed, grabbed my cock and put it in her. I started my rhythm slow at first, but I went long and deep. I could tell she was almost over that kind of teasing, and wanted me to start banging her at a very fast speed and hard. When my wife gets in the mood to fuck she wants to fuck.

"Scott, fuck me." she moaned. I felt her position herself a little bit so she could put her fingers on her clit. "Come on baby, fuck me, I want you to cum hard with me."

This really got me going. I started pistoning my cock in and out of her very quickly. I kept picking up speed and slamming my hips into her ass. There was a flapping noise coming every time our bodies would meet. I positioned my hands on each one of her ass cheeks and spread her open. I kept trying to move fast and bury my cock deeper into her wanting pussy.

She slipped with her finger a couple of times and rubbed the head of my cock as I was about ready to push it right back into her. She was moaning and I knew she was about to come. I pistoned my cock harder and faster and harder and faster until I could feel her pussy get wetter. She was starting to come and I knew I didn't have long and I needed to do so myself. I moved my hands from her ass and holding her open, to grabbing her hips and slamming my cock into her dripping pussy. I started slamming my cock into her as hard as I could, knowing it was going to make me come very hard. Her playing with my ass earlier had massaged my prostate and I felt a huge load growing in my balls. I felt the familiar tingle that starts in my balls and moves up my spine. I came and I spurted all of my load into her pussy, deep in her loins, coating her cervix and everything else. I pumped my cock a couple of more times for good measure, just to tease us both.

12