Close Up & Personal

Story Info
Husband studies wife as she is pounded by a stranger
496 words
3.93
84.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers

Finally! My beautiful lustful wife had finally succumbed to my years of cajoling, almost seducing her, into letting me share her with someone else. Here we were in the very midst of my fantasy...

I sat at the edge of the bed, just inches away from them. I studied her face as she was being fucked from behind. Her eyes half closed and at times rolled back in total enjoyment. From time to time our eyes would meet and we would hold each other's stare, until she would break off as result of the pounding her pussy was getting.

She'd bite her lower lip in ecstasy.

Even though my cock throbbed, I held off from being a participant. I wanted to watch, only to watch. I feared that if I got involved, I would suddenly cum and thus the end of my fantasy would begin. I wanted this to last for as long as she could take it. This was to be about her.

What I witnessed was raw lust. With each thrust deep inside her pussy, a moan would escape her. She would grab at my cock, not saying anything but making her desire understood. Yet, I remained fully dressed; just barely in control.

The look upon her face is what my eyes were riveted on. She would reach behind her and guide his thick shaft deeper insider. He had hooked his thumb into her ass hole and would rub it in and out, in and out as he fucked her pussy, causing her to arch her back in pleasure.

And yet again, she reached out for my crotch. This time I allowed her to stroke my cock through my pants. Even drawing it nearer to her mouth, where upon she licked her red lipsticked lips with her tongue; burning to suck on it. I continued to tease her.


I could hear his balls slapping against her as he plunged inside her. The pace quickening; the strokes harder and harder. He held her hips and drew her closer to him.

I could not hold it any longer. I let her unzip my pants. Immediately, she devoured my cock. Her head bobbing up and down on it. Her mouth was as hungry for cock as her pussy had been. I continued to study her face closely. She would lick the sides of my shaft, circle my cock head with her tongue and then suddenly shove it all in her mouth. This took place over and over.

As she came, she bore down on my cock. Apparently, this too was too much for her new found lover. He groaned as her came inside her. She bucked her ass backwards into him, while still sucking my swollen cock. This sight was too much for me. I came all over her face. She frantically licked my cock, with her hand milking the cum that oozed out. We all laid there exhausted. The room smelling of sweat, cum and lust.

tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers