Closer to Heaven

Story Info
A teacher finds love with a former student turned colleague.
10.5k words
4.59
49.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any teacher could tell you if you were a teacher long enough, you would eventually watch former students become colleagues. Well for the first time I could honestly say I was extremely grateful to the cosmos for that fact. My name was Baxter Hellerman and I taught upper level History and Civics at Kings Domain High School in Kings Domain, Georgia. From the time I was in high school, I had aspired to become a lawyer. After getting my bachelors' degree, I came home to teach as a way to pay for law school and got stuck in the job. Thanks to online courses and driving to Macon three times a week, I eventually did make that dream a reality. But by that time, I loved teaching so much, I just kept doing it. Still, I think I'd have made one hell of a lawyer.

I liked to think of myself as a good looking man. At roughly 6 and a half feet tall (yeah so that roughly is actually adding another half inch); I saw myself as being lean rather than skinny. Though, truthfully, I was fairly built. I played a ton of baseball, coached the cross country team and swam like a fish. I had a head full of brown hair, light brown eyes, and a sarcastic smile most of the time. As far as looks go, I'm pretty average; not truly ugly, but not actively handsome either. Thankfully, God made up for the average looks with an above average intellect and package. I was 45 years old and had a son who was a senior that year. By that point in my life, I'd been divorced for almost 3 times as long as I was married, and even I had to admit that I was more than slightly bitter about my marriage, and how/why it ended. But hey no one's perfect right?

I hadn't dated much since my bitch of an ex-wife left. After 38 months of being called a liar and a cheater and everything but a child of God, I came home one day to find her in the hay with another man. The fight that ensued was enough to get the local police involved. And after several years of fighting I got custody of my son. So I came out ahead. Besides I didn't want to bitch about the former ball and chain, I wanted to tell you about the sexy little thing I had now.

Her name was Talia and she was so fucking gorgeous I couldn't stand it sometime. She was 27 years old and I'd known her since she was a high school senior. She was a mouthy little cutie back then. Smart as hell, driest sense of humor and just plain fun to teach. I taught her civics, and law, and she graduated as her class valedictorian. To be honest I mainly remember her because I also taught her older sister, younger brother, and niece. That and she was the only student to get a perfect score on my Civics final.

This year she came back to Kings Domain as a teacher, she teaches civics and law as well so I was asked to mentor her. I agreed, though I was surprised; because I knew from her niece that she had become a lawyer who worked in the capital. When I spoke with her I found that she had become disenchanted with the idea of putting away criminals, and had the exact wrong temperament for criminal defense. She decide to teach hoping to be able to stop some kids from becoming criminals.

The first day of pre-planning, I had barely recognized her. As a teen she had been cute - a bit plump - but cute, with the potential to be pretty. As an adult she was not only pretty, but a true beauty - and even beyond that she was sexy as hell. Talia was fucking hot; make you forget what you were saying cause all the blood rushed south; hot.

She had reached her full height of 5'7"-5'8", maybe 130 pounds, and a good bit of that was her very impressive rack. She had to be an E or an F or maybe a G, I didn't know I wasn't good at gauging that kind of thing. Her waist was nice and trim, and her stomach flat. Her hips were nicely rounded, not too big, but definitely womanly. And her ass was spectacular. I could have written for an hour and never fully conveyed you how great her ass looked. It was nice and round. Not fat, or flabby, not flat, it filled my hands perfectly...but I was getting ahead of myself. That mouth watering ass flowed into legs that went on forever. Slim and taunt, her legs could put Mary Hart's to shame any day of the week.

She had long black hair and big chocolate brown eyes. Her cheekbones were very high and her cheeks were - well cute. She had pretty little dimples and a great smile. And the best blow job mouth ever. Large full soft lips, an agile tongue, and no gag reflex what so ever. Her skin was so soft and she always smelled fantastic. Her complexion was damn near flawless, the most beautiful pecan brown that I've ever seen. For the first time ever, I found myself attracted to a black woman.

Now don't get me wrong, I was not a racist. Never been in the KKK or anything like that. But I was a born and bred southern boy. Shit our schools didn't fully integrate until I was half way through elementary. For me it was strange to look at a woman of another race and see more than if she was basically, ascetically pleasing.

Meeting with her that day was more than pleasant. Since no students were present, we teachers were allowed to dress pretty much as we pleased. Talia was wearing a flirty sundress that showed off her great tits, and beautiful legs to perfection. She wasn't wearing makeup accept for some lipstick that led my mind directly to a blow job. She looked good enough to eat. She was even wearing some of those sexy little shoes where the toes just kinda peek out at you, but the heels are high and thin...the kind of shoe you want pressed into your flank as you --well you get the point...peeking toe, fuck me pumps.

She was even more intelligent than I remembered, and still just as stubborn. By the end of the week we were having a ton of fun at the department meetings. Often our discussions on classroom management would dissolve into rampaging arguments that made the rest of the Social Sciences Department leave the room laughing. As I was an independent who was fiscally conservative and socially progressive and Talia was such a staunch liberal, progressive that, in my opinion, if she every ran for office she would spent the tax dollars as soon as they came in...so, all our colleagues believe that we are too fundamentally alike, yet stylistically opposed to ever get along.

But the truth was that we got along just fine. We just liked arguing with each other. Our friendship was based on mutual intellectual respect and grew quickly. I even helped her decorate her classroom. That was a great day. Just a banner day. She wore these cute little shorts and a tiny top, and flip flops. She showed so much skin I was light headed all day. Her legs were so smooth and soft when I held her steady on a ladder as she fixed a globe from a cross beam of the ceiling. Distracted as I was, I didn't notice that she was coming back down the ladder. My hands just slid along the curves of her legs all the way to her pert, perfect ass.

Then I went all chicken shit, apologized and ran. After lunch (aka a quick jerk session in another teacher bathroom across the school) I was more composed. She gave me a weird, probing look- assured me that we were fine, and we finished the room. I went home and did some deep soul searching. I had never been affected by a woman like that in my life. Two seconds around her and I turned into a slobbering man-pig. I came to the conclusion that it was simply a combination of the facts that I hadn't been with a woman in over a year, and that Talia is the only young, pretty, and unmarried female in our department. Plus, I'd been working very closely with her, and of course the fact that she hadn't been wearing much. I'm sure that once I saw her all covered up as she would have to be with the students present; really most female teachers dressed rather dowdy; I'll be more normal. Yes, I know it was a pathetic rationalization, but I was in denial.

That denial got shot to absolute hell that evening at the open house. She was all business that night. She looked like she had just stepped out of a big city courtroom. She wore a sleek black pant suit with a very professional white pinstriped shirt under it. Her shoes were even hot as hell—I didn't usually pay any attention to footwear, yet I could have told you make model and color on those sexy black shoes. Yeah I had it bad.

Over the first nine weeks we met as much as 3 times a week during our daily planning periods. But once she settled in that went down drastically. And strangely enough - rather than be happy as I had been with other protégé's, I found that I missed our deep conversations. She was turning me into a chick.

I'll admit it I was at a complete loss. Even my son was laughing at me. He had Talia for Civics, and he and all his friends knew me well enough to put two and two together. They would talk about how she looked that day, while they were in my class after school doing their homework, until I either kicked them out or went to see her again. I was acting like I had as a school boy. And enough was enough.

The Friday before the Thanksgiving holiday, I marched myself into her class room as soon as all the heathens on our hall had headed to lunch. Popped myself on my corner of her desk, and asked her if she was doing anything that evening.

"Well I was thinking about going to see that new Marvel movie. I love superhero flicks. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is totally my jam." Talia replied. Her voice always sounded like she was about to ask you to do something naughty. "Only problem is last time I went to the movies here in town, the pipsqueaks drove me crazy."

"Maybe we can do something about that. Why don't you and I go over to Savannah, grab dinner, and then hit the theatre? No students, just a nice evening, there are even a few places we could go after the movie, if you would like." I will admit to trying to hide my nervousness behind nonchalance.

Talia looked at me, through me. "Are you offering me a night on the town, a pleasant diversion for friends, colleagues?" she stood and walked over and closed her classroom door, "or are you inviting me for an evening out as a precursor to being more?"

I knew when I walked into this room that Talia would be too smart to fall for any bullshit. So I let all the heat I'd been hiding from her for the last few months into my eyes. I looked at her taking in the magnificent rise of her breasts, and the beauty of her long legs. Finally I met her eyes and admitted that it was the latter. She smiled at me.

With the coy smile of a spider to a fly, she accepted. We agreed that I would pick her up and we exchanged addresses and contact information. We sealed our agreement to go out with a kiss. I was grateful she had the foresight to close her classroom door, because what I had meant to be a short, chaste pressing together of our lips—turned quickly into an actual kiss. My fingers wound their way into the thick fall of her hair, and molded to her scalp. The kiss sent liquid fire through my veins, and like fire it got readily out of control. But we managed to break it off and separated. I put several student desks between us and affirmed the date. Then I hightailed it back to my classroom, and made my son look up Savannah Movie times and restaurants.

As soon as I was able to leave, I hit the door running. A Quick stop at Goody's and I had a nice new shirt, something that looked 'date-ish' (according to my ever so helpful son). I broke every small town traffic law ever written, and took time to shower, and shave, while Jacob tossed the new shirt into the dryer, with a bounce sheet, so it wouldn't look or smell all new. I distained my usual jeans for a well fitted pair of chinos. I actually made it to her complex with a few minutes to spare. I thought of waiting until the exact time to knock, but since we had a bit of a drive to the theatre, I decided that that was a stupid idea. Yeah I knew I was babbling. I was nervous as hell, man, what could I say.

When she opened that door, I must have looked like a cartoon character. She looked so fucking good, my jaw hit the floor, my tongue lolled out and I started drooling. Her brilliant blue dress would have been sexy on a regularly shaped woman, but with Talia's curves, it was just about deadly. Her cleavage stood beautifully proud framed by the blue of triangles of the 'bodice' of the figure hugging dress and the black dome formed by the short black sweater she had on to give her some protection against the expected cool of the movie theater. Her long and sexy legs were bare from the floor to half way up her gorgeous thighs. Her feet were in some black suede, high as hell, peep toe, fuck-me pumps with like the sexy answer to shoe laces crossing over the vamp. Her pedicured toes peeping out at me made me half hard with the thought of getting those little tootsies in my mouth.

Note to self, abstinence did not make the man stronger, it just made him kinkier. Talia smirked up at me, "Never thought I would see the day you were speechless."

"Never thought I would see the day when I was going on a date with a goddess. You look amazing." I breathed.

"Why thank you kind sir." She said with a wicked grin. Talia came out the door, with an expensive looking small black and blue purse. The kind that held a few cards, her cell and her keys. I stepped back while she locked the door and dropped said keys into the purse. "You are looking quite handsome yourself."

I thanked her in turn and offered her my arm. "Shall we?"

"We shall." She smiled.

I escorted her down to my dark red F-150. I loved that truck. Even if my mud-boggin' days were long since gone, I would always drive nice big trucks and that night alone would forever make it worth it. Helping Talia into her seat allowed me to feel more of her sexy ass than any sedan could ever have managed. Savannah was always a risky first date proposal. It was an hour and a half in a car with someone you may or may not have good conversation with. I was not in danger of that on that first date. We talked the whole way to the movie theater. We started with current events, which no poli-sci head wasn't paying a metric ton of attention to. Then somehow we moved from there to talking about the MCU and the differences between the MCU and the original comic source material.

During the last half hour of the ride, the conversation turned to our past relationships and our sexual history. Talia was amazingly honest with me. "I'm not going to lie, I've had seven sexual partners in my life. Most of them were guys I was friends with who I could count on to provide what I needed without giving me anything, knocking me up or expecting me to change who I am for them."

"Wait, what did they want you to change?" My voice rang with surprise.

"Baxter, you have known me far longer than anyone else I've ever dated. You, more than anyone else, should have advance knowledge that I am the worst female in the history of gender. I never remember important dates. When I was practicing in Atlanta, I totally stood a guy up on some 'month-iversity', which shouldn't even have been a thing by the way, so I could finish working on my case of the moment. I don't do chick flicks. I don't ask if I look fat in something, I can tell that shit for myself. If I'm horny, I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm going to say so. I have been told that I am lacking all feminine sensitivities."

I nodded. "That's true. Even as a teenager, you didn't give a damn about all the other things chicks in your class cared about. I always liked that about you. You weren't really a tomboy, but you were certainly a tough chick. Remember when you broke that freshman's arm your sophomore year playing powderpuff."

Talia's smile would have scared a lesser man. "Oh yeah, good times."

"You do know that it was FLAG football right?" I returned.

"She was offsides on every play and they never caught her. Got sick of it. Besides, shit happens on the football field." She was completely unrepentant. That was really sexy. "So what about you? How many women will I have to beat off to have you to myself?"

My face flamed. I felt it. "None. I don't really date all that much and I am certainly not dating anyone now. I wouldn't do that to you or to any other woman. In my life I've slept with a total of nine women. Five before my marriage, then my wife and three since the divorce. To be honest for the first couple of years after the divorce, I was so angry, I didn't trust myself with women. Then when I got custody of Jacob, I just didn't date for a while. I only got back into the whole dating game a couple of years ago when he was old enough not to need a sitter or anything. I haven't been with anyone in about fourteen months."

Her smirk was sexier than it probably should have been in that moment. "I've got you beat. It's been twenty one and a half months since my last social orgasm. It's been so long I'm starting to scare myself with how kinky my fantasies are getting."

We shared a warm laugh before I confessed that I'd been thinking something very similar when I picked her up. "So what unknown fetishes or philias have you discovered?" I asked teasingly.

The look if derision she gave me was kind of epic. "I'm not about to admit to anything, unless you want to confess your sins first."

"I don't think any of them are bad enough to call them sins." I laughed. Thankfully, though neither of us had to actually tell any secrets. We'd arrived at the theater. I'd been smart, okay Jacob had been smart. He'd gotten us the tickets on Fandango. That did save us time, which was great because, we'd somehow got a little bit behind time wise. Then we missed a few previews because it was the movie theater and we needed popcorn and drinks. When we got into our seats and got settled, I turned to Talia and whispered, "Tilda Swinton is a great actress and all, but I still don't understand why they changed the Ancient One from possibly being Confucius or Sun Tzu to maybe being, like I don't know, Boudicca or something. That was a jack ass move."

"I know how you feel about whitewashing." She said with a smile. "I think the fact that you manage to include some interesting facts about how people of color impacted the building of America in ever lesson plan was certainly one of my favorite parts of having you as a teacher and as a colleague."

"Yeah, I've been against the gentrification of history since I first started teaching." I said proudly. The actual movie started a moment after I patted myself on the back, so for the next two hours we only spoke sporadically, just injecting little humorous comments. The movie was good. It wasn't 'Avengers' good...but it was definitely good.

As we walked to the car, we dissected the entire film both agreeing that Strange's attitude at the beginning made it really hard to feel at all sorry for him...and that he and Tony Stark must have been related somewhere down the line. "Man, if he'd have taken on Rhodey's case, you know he wouldn't have been in that accident." Talia said heatedly.

"If he'd have taken on Rhodey's case, you'd have felt bad for him when he still wrecked his car." I returned with a grin. Damn right I was smiling. While we'd entered the theater walking side by side, close...but still a question of were we together or weren't we, by halfway through the movie, we'd moved the arm rest in between us and were snuggle up together. She had smelled amazing and felt perfect in my arms. When we walked back to my truck, Talia was close to my side with my hand around her waist and hers around my hips. "Are you still hungry?" I teased. We'd gone through the biggest popcorn they'd sold.

Her laughter filled the air of the parking lot. "Yes, I'm still hungry. It's like when you get a bottomless margarita but stretch it out over a long period of time. You never get really drunk, because you metabolize the drink even as you're still drinking it. We stretched the popcorn out between two people over the course of two hours."