Closet Exhibitionist Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife showing off leads to more.
1.6k words
4.08
54.2k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,178 Followers

As I indicated, I had mixed feelings about my soon to be wife "dating" this old man. On the one hand, she came back from her nights out feeling horny and I was the lucky recipient of her sexual readiness. On the other hand, my fiancée to be dating (and I could not think of this in any other way, despite Linda's attempts to cast these outings in a less threatening way) was entirely inappropriate.

I knew that Linda enjoyed her time out. With me, she never had the chance to dress up. We did not go to fancy parties or restaurants so her thrill of wearing fine clothes was not satisfied until the old guy started sending her outfits. At this point I was still in the camp that viewed her showing off as accidental and not intentional.

Friday finally arrived. When he arrived, he handed me a chauffeur's hat and told me to put on a dark suit and tie. He needed to arrive in style and would be taking his car but he needed a chauffeur and I was it. I was stunned but said nothing. I took the hat and went to change as instructed. I suppose a number of factors came into play to account for my lack of reaction. After all, he had established our relationship last week and I did not object. He dated my wife to be last week and I did nothing. The horse was out of the barn for me to object it seemed. Also, there was a thrill I was reluctant to admit at submitting to this man and for my fiancée to be dating this man, to say nothing of the benefit I received on her return from her date. .

I changed before Linda came out and was waiting with John. When Linda came out, it was a wow moment. This week John chose to show off my future wife's legs. She wore a Susie Wong type dress - although it had a high collar it still emphasized her large breasts as the silk or satin was tight to her body. However the real eye opener was the double slits up the sides of the dress. I could see stocking tops, bare flesh, and garter belt straps that attached to the stockings. Anyone's eyes would be drawn to that.

John told her she looked fabulous. Then he said that some of the men who he wants to do business with were going to be there with their wives, who were very conservative. He then took her left hand and slid off her engagement ring, saying that the wives would not appreciate his being with a woman already spoken for and could poison their hubbies against him. When he had the ring off, he handed it to me.

Both Linda and I were stunned to silence. He acted normal and just escorted Linda out the door. I followed. When we arrived, John told me that I could go up to the balcony and there would be some food and drink there for the chauffeurs. I went as instructed and could see the proceedings below. I saw my wife to be and John talk to two different men, both Asian. One was an Asian Indian and the other either Chinese or Japanese. At the conclusion of each conversation, there was an exchange of cards and, oddly, a card given to my fiancée. I noted that my wife to be attracted a lot of male attention. When he was ready to leave, John signaled to me to get the car and I did so and drove them to our home. Linda seemed to be a little tipsy. John told me I could leave, and I did, leaving Linda in the car with him.

When I got to our apartment, I looked out and saw them leaving the car. Again, I went to the peep hole to see what would happen. When they arrived outside the door, I could hear my fiancée with a bit of a giggle when she was talking, indicating her state of sobriety or lack thereof.

"Thanks, John. I had a great time," she said.

"See I told you just put yourself in my hands and all will work out. I had a good time too. It was good to see all those men green with envy when they saw you with me. I especially liked the man who dropped down to pretend to tie his shoe and he was wearing loafers! Ha, ha." Linda laughed along with him.

"I am so glad that you enjoy showing off as much as I enjoy showing you off. You do like it, don't you?"

Linda was silent but did not deny his charge. He goaded her some more to admit she enjoyed exhibiting herself, bringing up the time he first saw her at the beach. "Well every girl likes to be appreciated," Linda said.

"And you have to show them what you have for them to appreciate it right?"

"Well I guess so."

With that he pulled her closer. I could not see where he put his hands but they were lower and around her back. Judging from Linda's reaction, he must have put them on her ass. She arched back and said, "What are you doing? I am an engaged woman."

He responded, "Really? Where is your ring? When your ring came off your finger so too did any obligation you might feel. Your boyfriend was there and raised no objection despite the obvious statement that it made. You are a free and single woman. I asked you to put yourself in my hands and you did so, figuratively, and it worked out and now you are simply doing that literally."

Linda looked confused but did not object or struggle. He then kissed her. A long kiss. She looked flustered after that, at a loss for words. So he spoke.

"Ok, now I want you to come with me next Friday. We will go to the most exclusive restaurant in town and have the best food and wine. There is a man who dines there every Friday night and I have been trying without success to talk business with him. When he sees you with me he will come over and that is what I need. "

Again Linda raised an objection that she was engaged. Again, John pointed out that there was no ring and that her boyfriend had not objected yet to their arrangement of going out on Friday nights. Moreover, this was a business meeting really and not a date. With that Linda capitulated and agreed. The deal was sealed with a long kiss. As they seemed to be ending their date, I left and went to bed.

Linda came in and almost attacked me. I was not complaining. Again we had passionate sex.

She told me about the "business meeting" she had with John for next Friday. When he arrived to pick her up it was a replay from past times. Off came her ring and out they went. I sat at home waiting. Finally, at 11:30 I got a call. It was John. He simply told me that they had been celebrating and neither was in any condition to drive so my fiancée would spend the night there. Then he hung up before I could tell him that I could drive over to pick her up.

What could I do? I did not know where he lived nor even his last name to look up in the phone book. So I just went to bed. The next morning, I paced the floor waiting for Linda. Finally, I saw his car pull up and my wife to be exit. Oh, I hoped our neighbors did not see. Linda was still in her bosom revealing dress and heels so that anyone seeing her would know she was out all night and with this strange man in his fancy car. This time he did not see her up to our apartment.

When she arrived, I simply asked what happened.

She looked sheepish and embarrassed and ashamed. "I'm so sorry. We were celebrating John's success at dinner with Champaign and we drank too much. That's when he called you. Then he kissed me and then he fondled my breast, you know how when you rub your finger in circles around my nipple how it excites me? Well he did the same. I was protesting, but between the drink and my excitement, I guess I did not put up enough of a struggle. Then he undressed me and led me to the bedroom. Before I knew it, he entered me. I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you." With that she hung her head

"Hey, what is this? You got excited hearing about my having sex with John?!" she exclaimed when she saw my pants tenting. With that she unbuckled my pants and got them down and soon had my hard cock in her hand.

"Oh, this is nice. Not as big as my John's but nice enough and all because I had sex with another man. Great! Let's make good use of this."

She pulled me into the bedroom, still gripping my cock. We both got naked in seconds and she lay on back with legs spread. I could see that her pussy hair was matted and there was some white fluid at the entrance to her vagina. I guess they had sex again in the morning. I pushed in easily. She was well lubricated and I realized that John's sperm was providing the lube for my cock. My cock was coated with cum from another man. The thought led me to start spurting into Linda in less than a minute.

"Don't worry, I already had an orgasm this morning," my wife to be said. Then she looked me in the eye and said, "I am so relieved, I thought you might want to break off our marriage, which is next week. I can't tell you how happy we are going forward and you will not be a jealous husband."

Hmmm.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,178 Followers