Closet Gays Torment by School Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
Closet gay, straight bully. Chapter 2.
1.3k words
4
20.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gayguilt
Gayguilt
37 Followers

"Is everything okay baby?" Lucy asked, oblivious to what is going through her boyfriends mind.

Ever since the incident in the locker room, Liam hasn't stopped thinking about it. He can't believe it happened. He feels embarrassed, horrified, but mostly of all, turned on. He could still taste Matty's straight, hairy ass on his face. See his hairy ball bag and tight calvins around his bare feet.

"Ah, that's what's up" Lucy said with a smirk, pointing at Liam's obvious hard on through his underwear.

Lucy begin to give Liam head, all the while Liam imagining it was a lad. Not just any lad, but him.

The more horny Liam got, the more he craved ass play. Those fingers roughly being thrusted up his hole, feeling dirty and used.

He came. And he came hard. Lucy smirked, wiping herself clean. Little did she know she was merely a hole, the climax was down to his imagination and memory.

...

When Liam isn't horny, the memory of the locker room and thoughts of what is going to happen at the reserve once he is off this bus, make him anxious. What if people find out? What's Matty up to?

Liam felt dirty. He had put on his tightest pair of underwear, briefs that shape his bum nicely. He had sprayed everywhere and even waxed his bum. Whatever was going to happen, Liam was curiously keen.

Liam got to Matty's car and knocked on the window. There he was, sat behind the wheel in baggy running bottoms, a loose fitting top and a cap. Through the joggers, Liam could see his package resting nicely on his leg. His cock twitched just looking at it.

"The door is locked," Liam said, nervously.

"All in good time you fag," Matty laughed, looking Liam up and down. "Strip."

Liam's heart raced. "Out here? I can't"

Matty got his phone out and placed it against the window, showing Liam Cumming while fingers were up his ass.

Liam nervously removed his shirt, belt and pulled his trousers off. There he was stood, in his briefs with his rock hard cock bursting at the seems, pre cum already dripping.

Matty laughed and snapped more pictures. "Look at it. You're a fucking freak. This turns you on? I bet you want to grab that cock of yours and wank it don't you?"

The truth is, he did. Desperately.

"Do it."

"Out here?"

"Don't make me ask again".

Liam pulled down his briefs, his penis popping out. He began to wank slowly. Through the window, Liam could see Matty's penis was now hard through his joggers, which turned him on.

"Beg me. Look at the camera and beg me to let you in. Tell me what you want. Queer"

"Please Matty"

Matty laughed. "Pathetic. I'll hit send. Beg me"

"Please. Please open this door. I want to come in so bad. I want you to fuck me, to use me. I want you to punish me for being such a fucking gay cunt"

"Better," Matty said, adjusting his penis in his joggers. "Get on my bonnet. Press your arse against my screen".

Liam was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe he was doing this at all, let alone outdoors. Having said that, he was more horny than he had ever been.

While wanking, Liam pulled himself up on the bonnet and pressed his bum against the cold glass.

"Rub," Matty declared.

Liam rubbed his arse up and down the window. Matty turned on the window wipers, spraying water all over Liam's bum and scraping the wiper across his cheek, Liam fell onto the gravel, humiliated and feeling sexily dirty.

Matty unlocked the car door and Liam quickly jumped in and shut the door behind him. Matty shoved his hand quickly under Liam's bum, fondling close to his hole. Liam jumped and quivered, his already oozing cock dripping more.

"Is your ass sore lad?"

"A bit," Liam said, nervously and frustrated.

"But creeps like your sort are used to sore asses, aren't they?"

No answer.

Matty pinched Liam's ass very hard and repeated his question.

"Er, yeah."

"And tell me why"

"Because," Liam said, "because we like to be fucked by hard cocks."

Matty laughed and removed his hand. Liam was drawn to Matty's trousers. Matty was clearly enjoying toying with Liam - does that make him gay? Or just sadistic? His large, hard cock imprint was visible through his grey joggers.

Matty caught Liam looking. "Drool isn't a good look."

Silence. Liam turned away. Scared.

"You want it. You want to smell my cock, shove it in your mouth, don't you? Heck, I bet you want it up your shitter"

Silence again. This angered Matty. He grabbed Liam's hair and pulled him down to his crotch. Liam was inches away from his penis.

"Take it out".

Liam had no choice. Not that he didn't want to anyway. He pulled the trousers down, along with the tight CK underwear. Matty's cock was as appealing as before, fat, long and hard.

"Do you have a brother?" Matty asked, an evil smirk on his lips.

"er, yeah?" Liam replied.

"Older? Younger?"

"Older. 22. Why?"

Matty laughed. I bet you enjoy watching him. You fucking freak of nature. Liam's brother was easy on the eye, athletic build, tight underwear and trousers. Nice package and bum, and a new girl every week. But Liam didn't see him like that, he's his brother after all.

"Tell me what you imagine doing to him" Matty said, his cock still inches from his bent over face.

"I don't?" Liam said.

Matty pinched Liam's neck hard and said: "if you want this cock in your mouth. If you want to taste my juice. If you don't want your girl finding out you're hungry for meat, tell me."

Liam was desperate for this penis. He wanted it so bad. "Er," Liam began, while Matty flipped his camera on video record, "I like to imagine him naked."

"Who? Who do you imagine naked? I want detail."

"My brother James. My older brother, James. I love watching him walk around the house in nothing but tight, black boxer briefs that hug his straight ass". Liam saw Matty's cock twitch, this making Liam feel even dirtier and horny.

"I wank every night to the thought of him coming in to my room and sitting on my face, his ass all over my mouth. I want to be fucked by my brother, his cum dripping out my hole".

Matty turned the camera off and laughed.

"You fucking inbred, dirty freak. Doesn't matter who it is, does it? A cock is a cock?"

Matty shoved his penis into Liam's mouth and throat fucked him hard. Liam was gagging, struggling to breath and choking. All the while, all the while loving every thrust. With every movement, more pre cum leaked from the bully's mouth.

"Are you pretending I'm your brother? What was it? James?"

Matty shoved harder. "Imagining I'm James thrusting and throat fucking his younger brother when mummy and daddy aren't in?"

With that, Matty cum straight down Liam's throat. Squirt after squirt after squirt. Liam loved it and swallowed it all, before cleaning Matty's shaft.

Liam moved back over to his own seat and began to wank his own cock. Matty shoved two fingers up Liam's ass, just like in the changing rooms. They felt familiar and nice. Liam was close already.

"Call me James," Matty said, "tell me to go harder. Tell me I'm better than your girlfriend." The camera was out.

Liam looked at the camera, one cock holding his balls, the other furiously wanking his cock. Matty ramming two fingers right up his hole, in and out.

"Oh James, James," Liam panted, "you're so better than Lucy. Fuck me James" with that, Liam cum 3 times into is chest.

"Get out you fag," Matty said, Liam still butt naked with cum on his torso.

Liam jumped out.

"Oh, Liam. I'm coming round to yours tomorrow. Should be fun. Hope James is in."

Gayguilt
Gayguilt
37 Followers