Closet Slut Ch. 1

Story Info
Reluctant wife learns why working under the boss pays.
3.8k words
4.34
199.3k
46
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished doing some laundry when I heard the knock at the door. I never even thought about the fact that it was late, I was alone, and our house was secluded and far from the road. The privacy had been a selling point for my husband and I but now with the new job he had taken last year he spent a lot of time traveling. It seemed each month he was gone more and more. It was straining our marriage but I knew how important this job was to him. He admired his boss, but I found him arrogant. Each time we met I felt as if he was stripping me layer by layer, exposing me. He treated John and all his employees like he was vastly superior to them but they all seemed to have this desire to please him. I couldn't understand it...no that's a lie...I understood too well, for I too, fantasized about pleasing him.

When the door swung open it was as if my musings had conjured him up for there stood my husband's boss Lee Taylor. Without thinking I slammed the door, or tried to, he was too quick and caught the edge of the door, laughing as he pushed it open and stepped on in. "That isn't any way to greet your livelihood', he grinned looking me up and down. I was barefoot with just a pair of cutoff shorts, that made my long legs go on forever. The black tank top I was wearing was old and worn and clung to my full breasts like a second skin. My short blonde hair was tousled and my green eyes stormy at the intrusion. 'John isn't here", I reported. "I know" he chuckled, turning to lock the door with an ominous click and then moving into the front room and taking a seat on the sofa, arms spread out across the back. "Of course I know he's gone I send him on all these important trips, and then I feel so guilty leaving you here all alone!"

"I want you to leave," I said, but he ignored me and continued on as if I hadn't spoken at all.

"You must get damn lonely here by yourself, all the time, why don't you come over here and sit down?" he patted the sofa cushion next to him, causing me to back away, shaking my head. "It's been a rough day today and I need to unwind."

I asked him once more to leave, but he just laughed. Angrily I stomped my foot, insisting, "Get out of our house. Nothing is ever going to happen between us.

He stood up quickly, scaring me. I turned to leave, not sure what I was going to do, surprised when he grabbed me spinning me around. I looked up biting my lips nervously, my heart beating, guilty for God forgive me I was more aroused by him then my dear sweet husband ever could get me, and this seemed so, so wrong.

"You must get really horny without John around to stick that sad little pecker of his into you" he growled.

I raised my hand to slap him, wanting to hit him hard, to hurt him but he caught my arm twisting it back, leaning over me I could feel his hot breath on my neck and his words whispered in my ears, "I knew the moment I saw you that you were a closet slut...you just needed breaking in." He pushed me against the wall my arms above my head, eyes closed. I turned my head and felt his mouth move down along my jawline. His body pressed against mine and I could feel his erection between us hard, and hot. He lifted his chest off of mine but kept our pelvis' pressed together grinning when my traitorous body arched against his. "I've been patient long enough...my balls need draining" and he started to pull me down the hallway.

I resisted, "My husband may work for you but you can't tell me what to do. Save your dictator act for the office. Didn't you hear me, I want you to leave," I repeated.

He stopped and I relaxed thinking I had finally gotten through to him but his next words made me realize how wrong I was, "Do you want John to have a job when he gets back?"

"You wouldn't" I asked, stupidly, realizing he would do anything, anything he wanted!

"Your little John is going to be working at McDonalds if you don't cooperate here, darling"

"He works his ass off for you," I spit out angrily.

"He's a fuck up"

"He's the best employee, you have"

"The only reason I keep him around is you!"

He reached down and unzipped his trousers, pulling out his hard cock. I could see the wet tip, glistening. My mouth dropped open, this was what a man's hard aroused cock should look like I remember thinking, long, thick.

He laughed, "That's a good girl. Keep that mouth open. So babe do you suck John's cock."

"That's none of your business," I backed away, swallowing hard, my eyes still staring at that hard piece of man that he lightly stroked as I watched.

"Is his dick this big? he asked and laughed when I unconsciously shook my head answering him.

He kicked off his shoes and dropped his trousers, letting them fall to a heap in the middle of hall and stepping out of them and his boxer briefs.

I had to leave...NOW...or I knew I was doomed, so I turned away from the mesmerizing sight of him.

"I have his dismissal papers in the car" I stopped. "And of course I need to look into those sexual harassment charges. Worse than that, sexual assault! Imagine, 3 women who will swear that John raped them after requesting they work late. Hmmm, I sure hope pretty boy John likes it up the ass because he is going to prison."

"That's a lie" I gasped.

He laughed, Yes it is. But he's fucked because I have girls who will swear to it.

"I hate you, I wish he had never taken this job."

"Hate me or not, you're going to do as I say"

"Doesn't it matter to you that you are forcing me? That I wouldn't have anything to do with you if you weren't using these threats", I taunted.

He grinned running his hand up under my shirt and cupping my breast, his thumb teasing my hard nipple. I tried to resist but my traitorous body trembled and I could feel myself becoming damp. "Nope, he answered, shaking his head. Doesn't bother me a bit. And I think you like me more than you want to admit, and anyway this way your little hubby keeps his job and even gets a little promotion. Hell, maybe I'll put you on as a consultant." He lowered his head, sucking my erect nipple into his mouth, leaving a warm wet spot on my shirt.

"Forget it," I replied, I wouldn't work for you ever. Just take care of my husband and this stays between us...agreed?

He grabbed my shoulders pushing me down, "Agreed" he growled.

I looked up, green eyes wide, taking a deep breath. He stood before me, stroking his hard cock slowly, looking down at me, hungrily. I felt devoured. "Give it a kiss, wife!"

Biting my lip, I swallowed hard and then decided. I reached out wrapping my warm hand around his shaft. He reached down entwining his hands in my hair and pulling me closer. Although it hurt, pulling at my hair, I resisted, wanting at least some control. He laughed and let go, like a cat playing with a mouse, letting me think I had a modicum of power. Oh my, his cock was beautiful, long about 8 inches and thick. The head was engorged and glistened on the tip with his pre cum. I looked at it, a few inches away, pulsing, and leaned forward rubbing my face against it. He groaned, ordering me to get my pretty lips around it. His precum smeared across my cheek. My tongue flicked out tracing a path up the hard length of him. He groaned again, deep and guttural, "Good girl." Licking, tasting, letting my tongue slide along him. Suddenly his hands tightened in my hair again and he demanded, "Look at me, wife! Does that taste good?"

The tip of his cock was on my chin and I shook my head, eyes closing. "Yes", I whispered. "Yes God help me it does."

"Is your husband this big?" he demanded

I shook my head...no. With the movement the engorged head of his cock slid across my lips.

"Quit playing with it and suck it."

My eyes flared briefly hating him.

"Poor thing. He's never around, I make sure of that", laughing, "You must be starving." His hands slid along my face. "Such a pretty little cocksucker."

I slid my warm wet mouth over him, sucking, tasting, using my tongue. He grabbed my chin and my hair, thrusting with his hips, and I resisted the urge to bite him. Instead I swallowed hard, feeling his cock slide in further, stretching my lips, filling my mouth. He groaned flexing his hips and I sucked harder. I reached down and cupped his balls my thumb reaching back and massaging the base of his cock, stroking it, rubbing with my fingertips. My mouth opened a bit and a mixture of his pre-cum and my saliva trickled down my chin. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, sucking him deeper into my throat.

"That's it, blow me, you little slut! You never had your mouth this full have you?"

I slid my mouth up and down his hard shaft moving it in and out, in and out

in and out.

"Do you want some cum. wife!" he demanded, "Are you hungry?"

I moaned. shaking my head yes, sucking faster.

"Don't you swallow a drop until you are told," he arrogantly instructed me, "Hold my load when it comes!"

I reached around him, playing with his ass and pulling him tighter against me. He pulled back, leaving just the fat, engorged head in my mouth, "Use that tongue of yours, wife."

I sucked, laving at it, licking along the defining ridge, nibbling with my teeth, moaning, sucking, wanting more. I felt his cock swell and then spit thick hot cum into my mouth. Another thick burst and my mouth was full, salty, sticky, trying not to swallow. He moaned as his cock lurched and spit a bit more, emptying into my mouth and across my face. The cum trickled out of my mouth, running down my chin. I opened my mouth full of his hot cum, trying to take a breath. He pulled out instructing me to look at him. I gazed upwards, lips parted.

"Hmm", he asked. "Does that mouthful taste good?"

I swallow a bit.

"Eat it, wife," he instructed.

I swallowed deeply, and then I sank to the floor, head bowed. I was horrified not so much as what I did but because I wanted it, loved the feel of his hard cock in my mouth. He reached down lifting my chin and looking into my stormy eyes. He used his finger to scoop the cum off my chin and laughed as he fed it to me. I turned away and let my head fall on my knees, "Now go," I demanded!

"Afraid not," he quietly insisted. "I'm not done with my new wife." He pulled me up, undoing my shorts. My hands tried to stop him but he just brushed them aside, tugging down on my shorts and exposing the sheer black thong I was wearing. "Mmm, darling, looks like you got all dressed up for me. Were you hoping I would be coming over?"

His hands were all over me. Sliding my shorts down, his hands at my waist. He ran his fingertips along the waistband of my sexy thong. I love to wear sensuous lingerie and underwear under my clothes. My job as an artist can get messy and quite often I wear paint splattered jeans and old shirts but knowing that under my grungy clothing there is soft silky underwear against my skin in incredibly erotic to me.

The feel of his fingertips skimming across my skin aroused me to an even higher level. I felt myself tremble and as his fingers slid along the top of my thigh and slipped underneath my thong and into my hot wet slit I bucked against his hand. Pushing his finger into me deeper, I moaned and he laughed, "I think the little wife hasn't been getting what she needs". I wanted to resist but I couldn't. He was behind me, his hand pushing my head down so that he could nibble the back of my neck, his hands around me. His fingers slick from my juicy pussy, slipped out and moved to my clit, softly strumming the hard little nub, driving me crazy. "Does my wife need fucking" he whispered into my ear?"

"No, nooooo," I shook my head.

"Yes" he insisted and laughed when I whispered back, "yesssssssss!"

"Let's go to our bed, he growled. I led him into the spare room but he turned me around and guided me back into the hall. "Oh no! The bed for the husband and wife," he insisted. He pulled me into our bedroom, "Won't it be nice to be on OUR bed?"

"You're such an asshole"

He shoved me down on the bed looming over me, "I'm the asshole who's going to do you bareback. Are you on protection, little wife?"

"No, please, no, what if I get pregnant?"

"Well that's just natural, being taken by your husband"

I shook my head ignoring him when he asked if John and I had been trying to start a family.

He leaned over me on the bed and slid my black tank top up exposing my full breasts covered by a scrap of a bra, black lacy, sheer. "Mmmm," he responded, "I bet his little dick couldn't do the job!"

I watched as he removed his loosened tie and shirt, exposing his smooth, muscular chest. I could feel see that his cock was growing again, hardening, heavy between his legs.

I scooted back away from him on the bed as he moved closer and he quickly grabbed my leg and straddled me at the hips. His big beautiful cock lay on my stomach. "Lets get that shirt off, wife, he ordered. Grasping the hem he tugged it up and over my head tossing it in the corner. I left my arms up above my head and looked up at him, his eyes stared at my beautiful 38C breasts. Through the sheer fabric he could see my large aureolas and hard nipples. He reached down rolling and twisting them, pulling on the nipple and releasing it. I arched up, welcoming his touch, "These are beautiful breasts, such a pretty wife. Take your bra off, let me see!"

I unbuttoned the front opening clasp, letting it fall to my sides, pleased when I saw his eyes flare with appreciation. He cupped my breasts, lowering his head. His tongue flicked out, teasing me, short strokes, and then allowing his warm mouth to suck my aroused nipple into his mouth. My hands entangled in his hair, caressing him, urging him to continue his delicious onslaught

He rose to his knees and turned himself around, facing backwards, the tip of his erection between my breasts. I reached up my fingertips sliding along his thighs, up over his tight buttocks and up his sides over his warm skin. "That's it baby, touch me get me ready. See how hard you are making me again."

He slid down, reaching between my legs and spreading my lips. My hands continued to slide along his warm skin. He leaned over me using his curved finger to stroke my wetness, sliding along my clit. I arched up as he firmly rubbed my sensitive little nub. His cock was hard again and just above my face, his soft velvety balls hanging down just above me. My tongue flicked out. He groaned, loudly, as I sucked one of his balls into my mouth. Rolling it about in my mouth. His fingers moved faster and I let go of the one ball so that I could suck the other into my mouth, his shaft hard and hot on my face. He turned around pulling his testicle out of my wet mouth with a soft pop and moved so that his legs were between mine. He paused there, wanting me to see, how aroused he had me, how horny I was, how big his hard cock was and to think about how good it was going to feel when he started thrusting into me. "Damn you, " I swore. My knees falling apart. Reaching out he grabbed John's pillow next to me and lifted my bottom, putting it under me, tilting my hips.

"Fuck me, NOW", I demanded, thrusting against him. "Put that hard cock into me".

He teased me. Taking his hard cock in hand he slid it along my wet slit. "Hmm," he asked, "Are you wet enough?"

Are you hard enough?" I answered back.

"Rock hard, so hard it hurts," he said with an icy glare, sliding the tip into me.

I wrapped my long legs around him, trying to pull him into me deeper. He grabbed my wrists pinning them down, keeping my gaze as he slowly sank deeper and deeper, burying himself a inch at a time. I closed my eyes unable to stop my moan of pleasure as he buried his hard cock deep inside of me. For a moment he paused letting me feel it, the fullness, the exquisite tightness, and then he began to thrust, short hard strokes.

"Ohhhhhh," I screamed out, "Yesss!" He was stretching me, filling me, slamming it in again and again. Burying his hard cock, so thick over and over into my sweet wetness, crashing into my cervix.

"More, more," I begged like the slut I was. Tightening about him, releasing, tightening. He was grinding it into me, holding it deep, making it pulse. I wanted to reach out to touch him, but he held my wrists down, using short deep strokes, each time, hitting the end of me. I met his thrusts with my own, rising up as much as I could. I groaned as his hard cock filled me, the throbbing head pulling my insides with him, using a slooowww withdrawal leaving only the tip in me. My head was thrown back, lips parted as he continued to thrust into me hard, then teasingly would withdrawal slowly, making me feel every vein, every detail. He began to build speed and I pulled him tighter against me, reveling in the brush of his skin against my own heated flesh. I was soaking, my juice dripping in his hair, on his balls, down the crack of my ass, all over John's pillow, all over our bed. I was panting, breathless my body poised waiting. He continued to thrust grunting in time with his movements, his cock hard and parting me easily, full strokes, wet and hot. He leaned down my nipples were so hard, aching, erect, and his chest ground into mine, growling into my ear, "Now, now I am going to seed you wife!"

With his words he slammed into me deep and I screamed out as I came so, so hard. My body pulsed, trembling and inside me I could feel him expand and then burst, a hot stream flowing into me hot and slippery. lurching, spitting again. The muscles of my hot cunt milked him, stripping all the thick boiling cum from him. He groaned and I tightened about him draining him of a last shot and then a soft pulsing. I arched up, shaking, trembling, collapsing, panting, trying to get my breath, my heart racing. I turned my head, not believing the wanton creature he had created in me. He lay on top of me heavy and hot. After a few moments I tried to shove him off of me, hating him, hated myself for cumming so hard. He allowed me to slip out from underneath him but pulled me tight against him nuzzling my neck and shoulders. "I'm messy wife, clean me up." he suggested, but I shook my head no. "My cock is slick with our cum," he whispered, "use that amazing tongue of yours again. Come on baby, clean me and I'll leave you."

He reached down to touch me and I jumped up, shoving back at him, "Enough," I screamed, "Haven't you done enough?" I scrambled off the bed, irate, arms on my hips, my body flushed, panting, My snatch was wet and cum trickled down my inner thigh.

"You have one hole left", he replied, "And you are getting me angry...wife. I think you had better clean me." He lay back, "I've been waiting for this so long. I'll be hard soon enough and if you don't want to clean me then I guess I might as well stick it in that lovely ass of yours." He smiled.

I spun on my heel and walked into the bathroom, returning with a warm wet cloth and a towel. I wiped him off and then stepped back, "There...You are clean...GO!"

He laughed, and got up. I backed away, unsure of what he would do. but he started to get dressed, and I relaxed. As he moved past me to get his trousers from the hall, he stopped. I looked away, and he reached out taking my chin in his hand, forcing me to look at him. "Next time, its your mouth that cleans me, understand?"

I didn't reply, only lifted my chin defiantly.

He finished dressing, casually. I slipped on a robe and held it tight around me. He pulled me down the hallway and took me in his arms at the door, kissing me. "I'll see you tomorrow after work, make sure you wear something sexy for me under your clothes."

"No, " I insisted, "I have things to do. And John will be home. He flies back tomorrow. You aren't sending him someplace else? "

"Didn't I tell you, big report due, and he is the only one I can trust to give me his expert opinion about some major decisions the company will be making. Six cities in nine days, that poor husband of yours!"

12