Closet Slut Ch. 3

Story Info
Maggie finally accepts a new position.
3.1k words
4.35
95.7k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John took my arm and we entered. The gala was a celebration for the grand opening of the new headquarters. As we made our way up the open staircase in the front lobby to the massive room located on the second floor I felt flushed and excited. The dress made me feel very sexy and I was relishing the looks I was getting. Tonight the second floor gallery was being used as a ballroom and I smiled to a few acquaintances, nodding my head, while my eyes searched for Lee. I knew when John spotted him coming towards us for his grip on my arm tightened. "Here comes Lee," he whispered. I smiled up at John and licked my lips, "Good!"

I took a deep breath and turned to face Lee. My pulse raced and I could feel my breath quicken. "Damn, he looks good in his tux," I thought, my gaze slowly moving over him, caressing him, stripping the fabric off of him and imagining that powerful body. His smile was tight as he glared at me, covering it up quickly with a much more charming one. "So John, you were able to find your missing wife? I have to admit," he looked at me, "I was a bit concerned when you just disappeared like that. John had asked me to check on you and when you just took off I was worried."

"Were you," I asked? I reached out laying my hand on his arm. I felt his muscle tense as I slid my hand along his forearm, smiling up at him. John watched us eagerly. "I suppose I was very naughty to leave like that. I hope you aren't too...rough, on me as a result."

He smiled slowly back at me, enjoying the game. I leaned forward, letting my breasts brush against him, "And thank you for this beautiful dress. It is truly stunning. I let my hand slide down the front of the dress, drawing his eyes to my breasts, where my hardened nipples could be clearly seen pushing against the clinging fabric, down over my abdomen and along my hip. "You have exquisite taste!"

"Well I know when two things belong together, and as soon as I saw that dress I thought of you." He turned to John, "Did Maggie tell you she will be helping me pick out some art for the new executive offices."

I laughed and broke in, "Oh no, I never said I would do that!"

"Maggie," John exclaimed, "You would be perfect for that with your artistic skills."

"That's exactly what I thought," Lee responded, "In fact I would like to hire her tonight!" He stared down at me as if daring me to deny him.

I smiled and then couldn't resist leaning forward and whispering, "And what sort of position were you thinking of?"

I raised my eyebrows and tried my best to look innocent, but I knew my innuendo had aroused him. He looked at John, who quickly spoke up, "Maggie, why don't you let Lee show you the offices you will be working with. I'll be fine. Go ahead, this is a great opportunity, for you."

I turned back to John. "Are you sure about this?" I searched his face, wondering if he realized what he was encouraging. "If I take this job, do you realize what that will entail, do you? I want to be sure you know."

Lee had stepped aside and watched the interchange between us. John glanced over to him and then back to me. "Yessss, "he whispered. "I do realize what I am doing. We will talk about it later, for now, just go, before I change my mind."

I smiled, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you," in his ear. I handed him my glass and took Lee's arm looking up at him.

"Ready for a tour?"

"Eager!" I replied.

He never even looked at John as we walked away, but to be honest neither did I. All I was aware of was Lee, the warmth of his body through the tux, the light scent of his cologne. His grip was tight on my arm, as we made our way across the room, stopping occasionally to visit acquaintances. As we left the room he punched a code into a keypad that gave him access to an elevator tucked into a corner. I stood there waiting, a bit apprehensive. He said nothing and I wondered if I should speak up. The doors opened with a quiet swoosh and he waited as I stepped in before him. I could feel his eyes on me, but I wanted more. I wanted his hands, his lips, his tongue. The doors shut behind us and I started to turn about when he grasped my shoulders and spun me around. "Where in the hell did you go," he growled, staring down at me, his blue eyes stormy.

Rather than react to his obvious anger I reached out and ran my fingertip along his lip. "I needed some time to think." I replied. "We have a cabin up at Lost Lake so I went up there." I lifted my arms up about his neck, rubbing against his body, and purred, "Did you miss me?"

He kissed me hard pushing the bare skin of my back against the cool leather of the elevator wall. The elevator came to a halt, but I was unaware of it so intent was I on Lee's kiss. His lips moved over mine and I opened wider, loving the feel of his tongue sliding along my teeth. His hands rested on my hips. I reached between us where I could feel his hard cock straining against the fabric of his pants. He pulled back and looked down at me, "Take off the dress," he demanded.

"What?" I laughed.

"You heard me," he continued.

I decided to go along with his game and reached up behind my neck and unfastened the dress. He reached back and hit the stop button watching me closely. I let the bodice of the dress fall forward slipping down my arms. I kept my arms crossed over my breasts modestly. "Take it off," he repeated. Looking up I saw my image reflected in the mirrored ceiling above us. I turned looking above and let the dress slip over my hips to the floor. I paused for a moment and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath from behind me. I knew from his vantage point he could see my tight, round ass, all smooth skin except for the sexy garter belt encircling me and bare back and that by looking up he received a completely different view of me, just as erotic. I turned about standing poised, unashamed, letting him drink his fill of me. My breasts were round and full, my nipples hard and aching. My golden skin was the perfect background for the lacy white garter belt that encircled my waist, the straps attached to the lacy tops of my stockings. His eyes traveled hungrily up the long length of my legs. My earlier activity with John had left my pussy wet and glistening. I waited, licking my lips, wanting to touch myself.

He leaned back against the wall, "Come here," he finally demanded, and I made may way across the carpet standing before him. "I didn't like it when you left like that."

I shook my head agreeing, "I told you I needed some time."

"Did you tell John what happened?" He reached out letting his fingertip trace a path between my breasts.

"Yes I did."

He stopped, his fingertips resting on my heated skin, "Hmm, interesting. And he isn't upset?"

"No, actually he is very turned on by the idea. The idea of you, a man he admires so much, wanting his wife, fucking her, having her do your will. Yes he approves whole heartedly of my lover."

"I suppose he will want a promotion," he joked.

His hand began touching me again, moving down over my hip. He watched me, enjoying my sharp intake of breath, as his hand slid off the satiny fabric of the garter and onto the heated skin of my hip, my thigh. His hand continued to stroke up over my hip, and back down my thigh, across the lacy top of my stocking and along the velvety soft skin of my inner thigh. He paused at the top of my mound, his finger teasing me watching my face closely. "What do you want Maggie? Your husband wants me to fuck you, I want to fuck you, hell, every man down stairs wants to fuck you, but what does Maggie want?"

I pushed against his hand.

He repeated, "What do you want Maggie?"

"You," I replied. "I want you to drive me crazy again and turn me into a wanton slut, All week I have thought about your cock, the taste of your cum, the way you fill me, and I want that again."

I slid to my knees in front of him, looking up. "I want you again Lee. I have been thinking about this ever since you came over that night. All my life I have been the good girl, doing what is expected of me. Well now, I don't care what is expected. I only care about feeling that crazy rush of excitement you caused in my soul..."

My hands reached out touching his legs, sliding up over his knees, caressing him, "my mind," I begged.

I leaned against him, pressing my face against the fabric covered bulge at his crotch and whispered against him, "My body."

His hips thrust against my face and I let my hands slip around him cupping the hard cheeks of his ass. His hands tightened in my hair as I blew hot steamy breaths against him. His hard cock pulsed under my lips and I smiled in response. I loved knowing I was affecting this sexy, desirable man. My breasts tingled as my hard nipples slid against his fabric covered thighs. My hands slid up under his shirt, my nails scratching a path across the crisp hairs on his chest, finding his hard male nipples. I rolled them between my fingers and then let my hands slide back down, catching in the waistband of Lee's tux. Slowly I unzipped the zipper, spreading the fabric, leaning down and rubbing my face against his erection again. He grasped the sides of my face , turning my face so our eyes met. "Quit teasing me Maggie. Suck my cock!" he groaned. I tugged down on his briefs and his hard erection sprang out. I wrapped my hand about him, and stroked, up and down. As my hand slid down to the base of his hard cock the skin pulled tight over the swollen head. I watched as a pearl of pre cum appeared wet and glistening on the tip. My tongue flicked out tasting it, savoring it.

Lee's hands grasped the sides of my head and he thrust his hips against me. His hard cock pressed my lips and I opened them letting the slick head of his engorged cock slip into my hot wet mouth. My lips stretched tight around his shaft and I reached up playing with his velvety balls, cupping them. I let my mouth slip off his cock and I began to lick his balls, stroking and laving them. I smiled at his moan of satisfaction. Looking up I caught his eyes in the mirror and winked. He reached down and pulled me upwards. I let my body rub against his and kissed him deeply.

"You are such a slut Maggie."

Opening the elevator doors he led me along the dim hallway to the door of his office. We entered and he turned a small table lamp on. I watched as he moved across the room picking up a remote control from the corner of the desk. Music, low and seductive, could be heard suddenly as he turned towards me. He moved closer and I watched as he opened a desk drawer slipping something into his pocket and then leaned back and sat on the edge, of the desk, watching me.

I tossed the dress onto a nearby chair and made my way seductively towards him, watching as he reached down stroking his hard cock. I licked my lips, wanting to taste it again, wanting to stretch my lips tightly around him. I moved between his legs and reached up laying my hands on his chest. Through the cotton shirt I could feel his heated skin and I leaned closer feeling the tip of his manhood pressing against the soft skin of my lower belly, the lace of the garter belt. I felt him shiver as my hand slid down wrapping around his shaft. "Damn, Maggie, I want to fuck you all night, so you never run off like that again but I have to play host downstairs.

He stood up turning us about and lifting me up so I was perched on the edge of the desk. I spread my legs and the pink glistening folds of my pussy could be seen. I leaned back inviting him to touch me, taste me. Lee reached out, slipping a finger into me. I gasped at his touch, whispering, "Yessssss!"

At my reaction Lee stopped. I thrust against him and he laughed, "Hmm, Maggie you do want it, don't you?

He reached down sliding two fingers into my dripping pussy, and I leaned back, savoring his touch. Looking down Lee could see how wet, how juicy I was. He could smell the sex John and I had enjoyed earlier, could feel the slickness of my used cunt. I laid back on the desk and he lifted my legs moving between them. He lifted my stockinged legs so my knees were up against my chest, my long legs up. He leaned over kissing the inside of my knee and I bucked at the touch of his mouth on me. "You are so hot Maggie but I don't want to follow John."

His fingers stroked me, smearing some of my slick juices along my slit, down to my asshole. His finger stroked, wetting me, making me slick with the combination of my own cum and my husbands, slowly he let the tip of his finger enter my tight little hole. I tensed but he whispered, "Oh Maggie, you are soooo tight, so hot here," his finger stroked, moving in further. "Have you ever been fucked here Maggie? Are you a virgin still back here?" I whimpered, moving against his hand causing his finger to slide in deeper. My muscles tensed about him. The thought of fucking my ass had Lee so excited his hard cock was oozing with pre cum that he smeared against me. I felt the engorged head against my tight puckered hole and I whispered, "Oh yes, Lee. I want this, I want you to fuck me in my tight little asshole. To slide that beautiful hard cock into me."

With those words Lee pushed against me. I gasped as he entered me for it was so tight and it hurt a bit. He paused as if understanding, giving my body time to adjust and I began to enjoy the sensation of fullness, the tightness. I looked up and saw that Lee was biting his lip trying to hold back and so I moved against him, giving him permission to enter me deeper. He pressed his hard cock into me further and then suddenly my sphincter seemed to relax and he was able to fill me fully. He thrust and his hard eight inches sank into me. Looking down at me impaled on his cock he slid his hands up pinching my nipples, holding them. "Who's slut are you Maggie?"

"Yours Lee," I moaned, trying to move against him.

I can't hear you Maggie, my lovely little slut. Who owns this hot body of yours and can do anything he wants to you?" He pulled back and I rushed to answer.

"You Lee, I belong to you. Please," I begged, "Please, oh my, please, fuck me. Your big hard cock feels so good." I moaned.

With a laugh he plunged deeper into me, stroking, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a vibrator. "Have you used one of these much Maggie? When John's pitiful little cock has left you wanting do you use one of these and think of me? A soft buzzing sound could be heard as he turned the tool on, sliding it along the wet lips of my pussy.

I bucked against him, moaning, trembling, begging, "Oh my, yes, yes, yes." My head thrashed back and forth as he teased me unmercifully with the pulsing tip of the vibrator. My pussy seemed so sensitive as he used the tool to tease me, to touch nerve endings I had not been aware I had. I alternately begged him to stop and then insisted he continue his sensuous onslaught. He slipped it into my wet cunt, just a little. He moaned as he began to stroke the vibrator and himself into me, filling me so well. I could feel myself trembling, feel something building inside of me. His weight pressed against my legs and then suddenly I felt myself convulse around him and I screamed out as I came so intensely.

With a hoarse groan Lee stroked harder and deeper into my tight little ass. I tightened about him, holding him, wanting him, needing him. I reached down taking hold of the vibrator still filling me. He thrusted, faster, harder, and then just as he was about to cum he pulled back, spraying his thick, ropy cum on my upper thighs, my pussy lips, my hands, my abdomen, even my breasts.

He stepped back, staring down at me, still holding his softening member, a last squirt falling on the carpet between us. I raised my hand up, his cum thick and white and so warm. I stared at it, and then brought it closer to my lips, my tongue flicking out, tasting it, smiling, so satisfied.

I felt like curling up on that desk and taking a nap. I raised my half closed eyes to him, "Hmmm, I think I like this position Lee. How many offices do we need to work on? He laughed pulling me to a sitting position as I continued, "I think my creative little mind is already thinking up ideas for the next office we work in."

He laughed, "I bet you do have some ideas Maggie." He moved to the bathroom, returning with a warm wet cloth, "My turn," he said as he cleaned my skin, leaning close to kiss me deeply. "Now lets go downstairs. I want to dance with you in my arms. I think I have reason to celebrate."