Closet Slut Ch. 4

Story Info
Every slut should include facial in her morning rituals.
1.9k words
4.28
86.1k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft morning sun streamed in the studio window bathing the room with light. I stared critically at the canvas I was working on thinking to myself, with a smile, that my sexual satisfaction was doing nothing for my creativity! Just then I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me, and a pair of soft lips nuzzled through my hair tickling the back of my neck. I leaned back into his embrace, my smile widening, "Hmmm, I murmured, "You are up early."

"I woke up," his lips moved down my neck, sliding my silky robe aside, moving over my shoulder. "I could smell us, all over me. He spun me around and I realized he was still naked. I stared up at him, so aroused, it almost frightened me. He had such power over me. My lips moved over his chest, feeling the crisp hairs against my face, finding his hard male nipples and nipping lightly with my teeth. He moaned deeply and I realized, this power was a double edged sword.

John, my husband was out of town, again. Some might blame Lee, his boss, for sending him on all these trips, leaving me at home alone, vulnerable for weeks, but we all knew the unspoken truth. John had made a choice, his career was more important than his marriage and our relationship had changed as a result.

When he had first found out about my affair with his boss, Lee Taylor, I was surprised at his response. I had expected him to be angry, upset with me, instead he was pleased. As if Lee's interest in me, a man he highly respected, reflected back on himself, on his choice of a wife. Some days I wondered how much longer I would be his wife, but for now, our open marriage suited us both, suited our life style. I for one, was certainly not going to give up Lee, or the passion he stirred in me. It was an addiction and I, a willing addict.

Lee held the sides of my face, turning my lips up to meet his. We kissed eagerly, our mouths opening, our tongues entwining. My hands slid over his warm skin, up his arms over his broad shoulders, around his neck. My nipples hardened as they pressed against his chest. We did not even break the kiss as his hands reached down cupping my tight ass and lifting me to sit on the edge of my studio work table. I could feel his erection between us, hard and hot, pressing against me.

Lee's hands slid downward, unsnapping the fasteners on the silk teddy he had brought me. The turquoise color suited me. I spread my legs allowing him more access, he glanced downward, "Tsk, tsk, tsk," he shook his head, "We are certainly messy down here." He lowered his head and looked up at me with a grin, "May I kiss you there baby?"

"Hmmm, yes, kiss me there Lee," I demanded, "Use your tongue, lick me!"

His tongue flicked out, sliding along the warm skin of my inner thigh. He could taste us on me, taste the dried cum from our earlier tryst, and he lapped at it, cleaning my skin, teasing me, tempting me, causing me to squirm to the edge of the table. Just when I thought he was going to touch my pussy with that warm wet tongue of his, he retreated, moving back down my thigh. I groaned in frustration and spread my legs wider, "Nooo," I begged, "Don't stop, I need you baby, eat me. Now," I demanded. I reached for him, my hands sliding down the muscles of his strong back.

He kissed the skin of my inner knee, teasing me. I bit my lip, trying to be patient when I wanted to force his sweet mouth between my legs and thrust myself against his tongue. He glanced up at me, and I reached down cupping his face, turning him so he had to look down, down at me. The folds of my pink pussy were glistening. I tightened and cum oozed out. He stared at it, slipping slowly out of me. He watched as I reached down, slipping one finger into myself, scooping some out. I held my wet finger out to him, coaxing him to open his mouth, slipping it along his full lip, and then thrusting it in and out of his mouth, "Suck it baby," I ordered.

Still sucking my finger in and out of his mouth, he reached down grasping my calves and lifting them up, spreading them wide. "Lean back," he ordered me, lowering his head. I trembled, anticipating his touch, his head inches away. I could feel the heat of him and I moaned.

"Come on baby," I begged, "Do it, lick me, taste me..........dammit Lee, eat me" Ohhhh, the scent, the smell, he was driving me crazy. My head thrashed back and forth, needing his touch, wanting to feel him in me.

Suddenly he lowered his head, his tongue caressed the folds of my slit, his mouth covering my pussy, his tongue entering me. He lapped at me, teasing my clit, rolling his tongue inside of me. I arched against him as he slipped deeply inside of me, fucking me with his tongue, going deep for every drop. "Ohhh," I moaned, "Yes. Fuck me with your tongue. I need you so bad."

He pushed me back on the table, his hands sliding the silken teddy up, finding my breasts, squeezing them, rolling my nipples between his fingers, pinching them. Beneath me I could feel the wet, coolness of my paint palette, against my back, but the thought was brief, fleeting as I concentrated instead on him, on the feelings, he was creating in me. We are all artists, and he was a master at creating a wanton desire in me, that left me breathless and aroused.

I tightened about his tongue, bucking against his face, my hands reaching down to entwine in his soft hair, continuing to beg, "Ohhh Lee, yes, it feels so good. Do it!"

He stretched out his tongue, and I met his thrusts. gasping. He pulled back, his face damp, his lips glistening, our eyes met. "Pull me in baby, you want it don't you," he asked with a slow growl, "Mmmm, you taste so hot. You taste like a slut."

"I am a slut, Lee," I whispered, "Your slut."

"Yes baby, only my slut.....whenever I want you"

"You let me be your slut."

"You belong to me, and you will do anything I tell you, won't you Maggie? Anything I want?"

Wordlessly, I shook my head, agreeing. "Roll over Maggie," he instructed. "I am going to give you a treat, spread your cheeks for me."

I rolled over, sticking my rounded ass into the air. He moved behind me, helping me to open to him. His tongue stroked, sliding along my skin. I moaned as he teased me, and then his warm wet tongue plunged into my crack, licking about my anus. "Does this feel good, Maggie?" Laughing when I gasped, "Yessss."

He spread my cheeks wider, "I love licking your ass, you taste so naughty. I have to clean all of you."

"Finger me baby. Tease my clit while you use your tongue on me."

Lee slid his warm, wet, tongue along the crack of my ass, dipping down, licking, tasting. His tongue flicked at my pussy and then slowly slid back up to my asshole. swirling about it. He slid one finger into me, slowly, in and then out, stroking. Soon he had two fingers slipping in and out of me, in, out, in out. Sliding in past the first joint, deeper. "More,' I panted, "Deeper, come on baby. I need it, your slut needs it.......so bad."

As he thrust into me I tightened about his finger, my juices flowing out and over his hand. I could feel his hard cock and I moaned, and began to tremble as I came soooo hard. I called out, thrusting back, tightening about Lee's cum covered fingers as the tremors of my orgasm surged through my body. "Now," I begged, "Fuck me with that hard cock I love so well."

He jerked me off the table, pulling me against him. My paint streaked body pressed against him, marking him. His mouth came down on mine, kissing me hard, spreading my lips. I could taste myself on him, smell the musky odor of sex. I could feel his hardness pressing against my belly, pulsing, thick and hard. My hands slid downward caressing him. "Hmm," I murmured, "I love this cock so much. It is so hard, so thick. My hand wrapped around him stroking slowly up and down.

"On your knees slut", he demanded, shoving me down before him. I licked my lips, anticipating the feel of him in my mouth, my lips stretched tight about his beautiful hard cock.

He was so hard, he held it out before me, the head purple, bulbous, swollen with desire and passion. I watched it eagerly as he stroked it in front of me. "You want it, don't you Maggie?" I nodded eagerly, licking my lips. He continued, "I bet you would like me to bury this hard meat deep inside that hungry mouth of yours or maybe that hot pussy of yours?"

"Yes," I begged, licking my lips, reaching out to guide it to my hungry mouth. But before I could touch him he captured my hands with his free hand holding them above my head. I watched helplessly as he continued to stroke his hard cock, stroking faster and faster. "Please" I cried.

"Okay open your mouth, slut," he instructed, "Put out your tongue." He groaned suddenly, crying out, "Catch my cum slut, here it comes.........aghhhhhhhhhh. His beautiful hard cock spit large ropy strands of cum that sprayed upon my face, my hair, gushing out, spurting across my nose, my out stretched tongue. I swallowed what I could catch, savoring it, eager for more. He pumped his softening cock, stripping it of all of the warm, white gold. He looked down gazing at my face, my breasts, covered with his cum and he smiled. "Go ahead baby, lick it." He released my arms, allowing me to reach out cupping him, holding him. "Now," he demanded, "Clean me, slut. Suck the rest out and tell me you love my cock. Tell me you love my cock better than anyone else's, better than John's."

I gazed up at him, his warm, wet, cum dripping on my face, sliding down my cheeks, dripping off of my chin, my tongue slipping out over my coated lips to slide slowly across. "I love your cock, baby. More than anyone else's. I love it in my mouth." My lips lowered to slide along its softening length.

"In my pussy," my kisses continued.

"Thank it for it's cum," he ordered arrogantly.

I smiled, whispering against it, "Thank you, thank you."

"Mmm., you are sooo good Maggie, my slut." I smiled up at him.

"Maybe next time I will let you suck me," he smiled down at me as I slowly let my tongue travel the length of him, our eyes gazing at each other the entire time, "Or maybe, I'll fuck you. Hmm?? How would you like that Maggie?"

I paused, looking up at him, smiling, "Can't we do both!"