Closing Day (Derek's Side of the Story)

Story Info
A couple teases an attorney.
5.3k words
4.45
14.6k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CLOSING DAY-

Stacy and I (I'm Derek by the way) have been married now for a little over seven years, and not regretting even one day of that time. We dated for three years prior to marriage, so we have been together for some time now. In all that time I thought I had gotten to know my wife pretty well, but I'm finding out now that she can still surprise me. We've had a few ups and downs in our relationship, but never a serious argument or fight. I pointed out to her early on that I found this to be counter-productive in a happy marriage. So far at least, I've been proven right (score one for me...yay). We agreed to discuss things instead of shouting and yelling at each other...it seems to work well and I know some other couples who could have benefited from trying that approach.

I recently discovered that we were having some communication problems though, and this bothered me. The problems weren't coming from a lack of willingness to talk, but more from desire to try to make things as easy on one another as possible by not bringing up things that may be perceived as being trivial or selfish. Instead, we would attempt to take on the problem as an individual instead of tackling it as a team, whatever that problem may be. We both have a fierce independent streak and are used to handling things on our own, so this was a hold-over from before our lives together; something we agreed we needed to work on. Since then, we are learning even more about each other and liking what we're learning!

One of the things I've learned is that Stacy has a little bit of an exhibitionist streak in her! I've always known that shyness was never one of her weaknesses, but I had no idea how uninhibited she really was. One of her fantasies she has told me about is for us to fuck under an outside shower at the beach at night, and that other people will walk by and see us! Also, she has expressed an interest in fucking on the deck in broad daylight where neighboring vacationers may see us and enjoy the show. One of the things SHE has learned, is that I am VERY turned on by her exhibitionist side!

Recently we bought a new house. Really we were forced to buy one, as the house we were living in was falling apart. Since we didn't actually OWN the house, I was unwilling to sink in the money to fix it. Early this winter we discovered the furnace had decided to retire: a letter or some warning would have been nice, but we got no such consideration. In the process of discovering the extent of the furnace's distress, we found it was kicking-out because the pipes under the house had already, to no small degree, retired themselves. This, we agreed, was the last straw and so we decided it was time for a new home in an area with a bit more opportunity for her once she completed her degree. She is studying Political Science and is carrying a 4.0 average, no small feat for a working 37 year old mother of two!(needless to say, I am VERY proud of her) So we started looking and soon found a great house with a motivated seller, so I made an offer and we bought it.

This is when we decided to make a small test of the aforementioned exhibitionist streak in my lovely wife! We had been trading sexy text messages on our phones for weeks now and thought we had an opportunity to act out a small fantasy. I thought it would be fun for her to dress conservative/sexy at the closing for our new home and tease the closing attorney a little. To my surprise, she readily agreed! So we set about the business of home buying, impatiently waiting for the closing date to arrive. I believe we were both just as excited about her "playing" with the attorney as we were about acquiring a new home! The deal went smoothly and quickly, so fortunately, we didn't have to wait long.

I said my wife is "lovely." Though she may not be everyone's fantasy woman, I think she is gorgeous and one of the sexiest women I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Considering I used to spend a lot of time in strip clubs, that's saying a lot! In fact, that's where I met her; she was tending bar at a club I frequented. So it turned out that I married the only woman in the club who actually kept her clothes ON at work! She is about 5 feet, 6 inches tall, with long (now red) hair, expressive hazel eyes and a very nice figure.

Since I started paying more attention, I've noticed that men look at her almost constantly when we go out, and most of the time it's more than a casual glance. In fact, I recently saw one poor guy get himself mildly beaten up by his girlfriend when she caught him watching Stacy's ass as we walked by during a Christmas shopping outing. Some men tend to get offended when another man gets an eyeful of his wife, but I love it when other men (and even women sometimes) cast lustful looks at her. It's a great feeling to know that other people want her and to know that she is mine alone. This should give you some basic idea of how attractive Stacy is.

We had some discussions about how to dress her for the "date" with the attorney. Usually these ended in some really great sex! I would get very excited by the idea of Stacy looking her best and putting herself "on display" for some poor guy just trying to get a serious job done. It didn't occur to me until later that we were taking a chance on distracting the man who's job it was to make sure the purchase of our new home was all nice and legal! In retrospect, this could have been a potentially disastrous idea, but I'm happy to report that it was not.

A couple weeks before we actually closed on the house, we were sitting around our tiny living room talking. We had the house to ourselves since the kids had not yet started their winter break from school, so we didn't have on much in the way of clothing. I was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of thin sleep pants. Stacy was wearing a pair of loose cotton shorts and an old T-shirt with no bra; her gorgeous 38C's were moving nicely every time she shifted position. We were teasing each other a little so her nipples were plainly visible through her shirt and my cock was visibly swollen, though not yet completely hard. Since we were having fun and getting ready to get to some serious sex, of course the phone rang. I answered and found it was our loan agent with some questions for me.

I was digging through papers and trying to answer questions when I turned and found Stacy kneeling in front of my chair with a wicked look in her eyes! Before I knew what was happening she had her shirt off and was massaging her large firm breasts and pinching her nipples, all the while staring right into my eyes. Needless to say, I was distracted and my cock immediately began to regain its swollen state. I heard a question being asked, and remembered I was dealing with important business here, but Stacy was not to be denied! She grabbed my pants and began to slide them off, guessing what she had in mind; I lifted my hips to help her. My semi-hard cock jumped out and Stacy descended on me. Her lips were warm and soft as she kissed and licked my cock, sliding her lips and tongue over me until I was fully erect. She began slowly and firmly sucking my cock, taking my full eight inches deep into her throat and slowly swirling her tongue around my shaft. It was all I could do to focus on my task as she continued her ministrations. I could feel her gorgeous tits against my legs and I wanted so badly for this phone call to be over, but I knew it would be a while yet. Stacy increased her pace on my cock, sucking harder and really getting turned on now. She started rubbing her hard nipples over my leg as she took my cock into her mouth over and over again, sliding her sweet lips all the way up to my swollen head and teasing it with her tongue before swallowing me again.

My attention at this point was completely divided so I was able to keep from cumming for a while. I decided to help in testing my powers of concentration! Reaching down with my free hand I fondled and squeezed her luscious tits, brushing my fingers across her hard nipples and pinching softly, rolling them between my fingers. It took effort not to match Stacy's moans of pleasure and completely lose focus on my phone call. I felt my cock begin to swell more and knew I was near filling her mouth with my cum. She would have eagerly accepted this, as it was her aim in the beginning, to make me cum while I was doing business on the phone. I however, was not ready for this to be over, so I pulled out of her loving warm mouth and raised her up. I slid my hand into the waist of her shorts and began to tickle and stroke her pussy.

Stacy recently, for my benefit, began shaving her pussy completely and my hand and fingers slipped easily across her warm wet pussy. I slid a finger into her hot slit as she stood before me playing with her large tits. Working my fingers around I found and stroked her clit as I dipped in and out with two fingers now. She was very wet and her hot pussy eagerly accepted my fingers as she moved her hips to increase her pleasure. She reached down and slid her little shorts off to give me easier access. I nearly forgot I was on the phone at the sight of her wet pussy eating my fingers. I pushed as deep as my fingers would reach, coating them with her hot juices and slid them out so I could taste them. She tasted so good I almost hung up on my loan agent so I could eat her. She was looking at me with those beautiful eyes as I licked my fingers, she wanted to be fucked and I knew it.

I thought to myself, what the fuck, I've gotten this far and I'm still able pay attention to my task for the most part. I grabbed Stacy's hip and turned her around. I admired and stroked her sexy ass for a minute before pulling her back onto my lap. My hard cock was nicely sheathed between the rounded cheeks of her ass and I pushed against her with my hips as best I could from my position. Stacy responded by sliding her ass along my hard shaft while she held my knees for support. She raised herself and grabbed my cock, pumping up and down a few times before lowering her soaked pussy over me. She slid her wet pussy over my cock coating me with her juices and lubricating me very well. She was looking back at me as she again raised her hips and, with a wicked grin, lowered her pussy onto my hard cock with a sexy moan from her throat.

This was too much! I was quickly nearing my limits and we both knew it! I wished fervently that this call would end as she slid slowly up and down on my rock solid cock! I could have hung up, or said I would call him back, but that would have ruined the game Stacy was playing, so I had to finish the call. I had to look away from what she was doing on my cock so I could concentrate and give accurate information, and not give away to John (my loan agent) that I was being thoroughly fucked while I was talking to him! Stacy had told me she wanted to suck my cock while I was on the phone with my mother one time, but I wasn't expecting this!

She began to ride me faster and my chair was starting to creak and make noises it wasn't designed to make. I was matching her motion as best I could, trying to fuck her in return from my seated position, as her juices soaked my cock and started to drip down my balls to the seat below. John was still talking, but nearing being finished, completely oblivious to my desperate situation. Stacy's pussy felt so hot as she fucked up and down my shaft, squeezing my cock with her pussy. I was wrapping up my call as she reached down to stroke and squeeze my balls, tickling me with her fingernails and making satisfied noises in her throat. I didn't have to see it to know she was wearing a sexy soft grin at the knowledge of what she was doing to me. John told me he had all he needed for now and said goodbye, I quickly said my goodbye and hung up!

Throwing the thrice damned phone aside, I pushed Stacy forward so she was on all fours in front of me.

"You are a very naughty girl" I told her as I sank to my knees behind her. "Mmmm hmmm I am aren't I?" I gave her ass a hard sharp smack and she responded with a pleased squeal and a low moan. Moving closer I grabbed my cock and pressed it against her hot swollen pussy, teasing her with the head as she moved her hips trying to take me back into her dripping hole. I took her hips and pulled back as I thrust forward and rammed my full length hard into Stacy's sexy pussy. She let out a loud groan and matched the strength of my thrust, wanting it all. I started slamming into her as hard as I could, knowing I wouldn't last long, given all my cock had already taken, but wanting her to be satisfied as well. Stacy likes rough sex and when I smacked her ass again she started building to her own orgasm. I held her hips firm in my grasp and fucked hard into my wife's hot and very wet pussy, burying my cock all the way to my balls with each thrust as we began to groan out loud together. I felt my balls getting ready to unload my cum and fill her eager pussy and I reached down, grabbing her heavy swaying tits and pinching hard on her tender nipples. This pushed her over the top and we both yelled loudly as we came and I filled her sweet pussy with wave upon wave of hot cum. we both collapsed on the floor in a heap and breathed heavily for a minute. Then I kissed my wife long and deeply, thanking her for being so "nice" during my important phone call.

She laughed impishly and said "you're welcome, dear."

I have digressed from my intended story a little, forgive me, I will get back to the closing date now. I thought perhaps you might like to here about the "phone call incident" as well. I know I certainly enjoyed the experience and writing it has made me horny all over again! I wish Stacy were here with me as I write this...of course then it would never get finished!

On the day we were to close on our new home, we both woke excited and ready to get into the new house. We were also greatly looking forward to teasing the attorney as we had planned. It was doubly exciting because we had never met the attorney; we didn't even know if it was a man or a woman! I had told Stacy, as this was really my idea, that if it were a woman then she was off the hook, so to speak. I suggested she do this as sort of a joke and it developed into something that excited us both. She said if it were a woman, she would make the choice for herself whether to flash her or not. Stacy came into the living room after getting ready, and I wanted to strip and fuck her right there! She wore the skirt I mentioned before, with a tight gray sweater that showed off her large tits. She wore the shelf bra that lifted and pushed them together even more.

She lifted her skirt to show me her smooth shaved and totally bare pussy, I felt my cock respond and had to restrain myself, we wanted our unknowing playmate to have a look at her clean glistening pussy...not one oozing my cum and swollen from a vigorous fuck! The sweater had a low neckline and was displaying ample cleavage, the tops of Stacy's glorious tits peaked out and begged to be given attention. Some lucky attorney was in for a treat today!

It was an hour's drive to the city, and along the way Stacy teased me by occasionally letting her skirt ride up to expose her creamy thighs almost up to her hip. She would also tug down the front of her sweater to expose her already hard nipples: this benefited not only me, but also at least two truck drivers that we passed along the way. The first driver she wasn't expecting and I caught her off guard by passing him when I did. Once Stacy's surprised expression faded, she grinned at me playfully. The second driver got a much better show and sounded his appreciation with the air horn on his truck. Being a truck driver myself, I know how much he appreciated the brief distraction provided by my wife putting her luscious tits on full display for him. Those are the moments we really like doing that job! It also gave us another idea which I'm sure you will be able to read about at a later date.

We finally arrived at the attorney's office and were a few minutes early. None of the other principal people had arrived yet, so we took a seat in the reception area. Now I noticed Stacy seemed to be a little nervous. I asked her if she was nervous about the business at hand and the new house, or about what we had planned for her to do during the meeting today. She replied that she was a little nervous on both counts. I told her that it was just a game and if she didn't want to go through with it then I wouldn't ask her to. Stacy replied that she would be fine; she just needed to get herself psyched to do this. The next person to show up was our Realtor, who also happens to be my mother! This was part of the plan, to do his with my mother in the room but completely oblivious to what was happening right in front of her, with an attorney that she knew rather well. My mother complimented Stacy on her outfit, saying she looked very nice, which almost made me laugh at what was to come. Finally, the attorney arrived with a young intern in tow. I was pleased to see that it was indeed a "him" and not a "her."

He was around his late 40's I guess and very tall. I stand a respectable 6 feet 2 inches, and he stood a full head taller than me! So far, so good, I thought. I looked at Stacy and she seemed a bit more relaxed and gave me a barely perceptible nod. Then John, our loan officer, showed up and we were ready to go.

The seating couldn't have been better if we'd chosen it ahead of time. The attorney sat at the head of a medium length conference table. I sat immediately to his right, with Stacy on MY right, my mother the Realtor sat at the opposite end of the table and was effectively blind to Stacy's actions. Stacy adjusted her seat discreetly to face more towards the unsuspecting lawyer. The intern sat to the lawyers left with John directly across from Stacy: this was perfect!

We engaged in a little small talk, the typical brief getting-to-know-you kind of things. This provided Stacy a chance which she instantly seized upon. When he asked how we met, she promptly stated that she used to work at a well known gentlemen's club in the area, and we met there. She neglected to mention that she didn't dance there; she simply said that's where we met. I saw the brief change in his expression as he gave my wife a new appraisal, becoming momentarily flustered. My mom already knew where we had met, so this didn't raise any suspicion on her part, but the other men in the room seemed to flush a little, especially the young intern who also adjusted his seat, ostensibly to get a better view of the paperwork, but it gave him a much better angle to Stacy's beautifully shaped thighs! I saw the attorney quickly glance down at my wife's legs and then find their way to her incredible tits. I pretended not to notice, as this was part of the game, Stacy was supposed to be teasing them, supposedly unknown to me!

We began to settle down to business once our attorney had sufficiently regained his footing in the situation. He started going through papers and explaining them as I signed off on them. At one point, Stacy leaned in to look at a document, giving him (and his intern) a nice look down her sweater. I knew already they were seeing a great deal, stopping just short of being able to see her nipples. He was visibly flustered again, and when Stacy straightened back up and, slowly re-crossed her legs, he wasted no effort in getting a glance at my wife's bare pussy. Stacy must have grinned or winked, because he nearly dropped the papers he was holding!

This was going better than we had hoped, and I was glad I was mostly under the table, as my cock was beginning to get hard. I made an effort to calm myself and concentrate on the paperwork; it wouldn't do for me to stand up to leave with a raging hard-on tenting the front of my slacks! I was able to maintain my composure, but our attorney didn't fare so well. Through the course of the meeting, Stacy flashed her pussy several more times and he got increasingly better shows each time. When the meeting was done, and we officially had the keys to our new home, it was time to go.

12