Closing Night High Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have the cutest butt," I slur, still a little drunk from all the cumming. He turns back around and chuckles at me. "You have the cutest laugh," I add.

"You have the cutest everything," he says, then climbs on top of me, settling his hips between my parted thighs. The head of his dick brushes against my wet pussy lips, making me shiver in anticipation. He presses a soft kiss to my forehead, the tip of my nose, and each of my cheeks, then peppers them on my neck, my shoulders, and down my chest between my slightly tender breasts. The last kiss is pressed to my belly, right where our baby is growing inside me.

As he crawls back up my body, his skin brushing over mine, the light touch makes my insides quiver. "I love you, Em," he says, resting his forehead on mine. "Thank you." He repeats those two words over and over. I'm not exactly sure what he's thanking me for, but it doesn't matter. I'm grateful to him, too. Grateful for him.

Reaching between us, he takes his cock and rubs the head between my folds, then pushes an inch or so into my opening. I moan... then pout when he doesn't go any deeper.

"Oh, you don't want to play 'just the tip' again?" he asks, teasing me with shallow thrusts, not even popping the whole head into my wet and ready cunt.

"You're an asshole, you know that?"

Writhing beneath him, I try desperately to take more of his cock inside me. But he cruelly dodges all my attempts, still only pressing a little bit in, then pulling back out, again and again.

Surprising us both, I cum again, without touching my clit and without feeling his cock glide over the sweet spot inside me. It's not nearly as earth-shattering as the last one, but it makes my insides warm and tingly and the tight ring of my opening contract around his tip. Those little squeezes murder his control.

"Fuck!" he yells as he slams the full length of his cock into my still-spasming pussy. My walls grip tight around his thickness, trying to get as much friction as possible. He grows impossibly harder now that he's really fucking me, pounding into me so mercilessly, the force of it pushes my body further up the bed. I put my hands on the headboard to keep myself in place and grind my hips against his in time with his wild thrusts.

When his teeth sink into my shoulder, I cry out, and my inner muscles clench around his swelling shaft. I can feel it throbbing inside me, letting me know he's close. On purpose this time, I tighten my inner muscles again.

"Shit, Em..." he grunts into my ear. "I'm gonna cum..." He's fucking me faster, now. Harder. Deeper. Bottoming out with each in-stroke.

"Yes!" I cry. "Please... please... please..." All I'm capable of now is straight up begging.

"Is that what you want?" he asks, his lips at my ear, his hot breath hitting my skin with each hard pant. "You want to feel me shoot my thick, hot load inside you... Fill you so full of it, it leaks out around my cock as I keep fucking your tight pussy..."

High-pitched moans are all I can manage. Hearing him say those words—not through my headphones, and not just in my fantasies—ignites an explosive third climax, my body bucking uncontrollably under his. My nails dig into the flesh at the back of his neck as I pull him down for a kiss so passionate, it'll leave our lips sore and swollen for days.

Feeling my cunt beg him even more than my words did, he buries himself as deep as possible and releases a torrent of hot cum. He reaches up and clasps my hands in his, continuing to pump his hips in time with each pulse of his cock, but without slipping out a single inch.

It doesn't matter that he's already knocked me up. Knowing that he's emptying into me still makes me crazy with lust. Only this time, there's no guilt to taint it. And there never will be again. I smile against his lips as his body stills, finally spent.

Pulling back, he takes in my deliriously happy face. "God, you're beautiful." His words have my walls clamping down on his dick one last time, making it twitch in response.

"Oh, man... That was fun," I say, because holy shit was it ever.

"And we get to to that again... and again. And that's just today. I plan to fuck you as often as possible for the rest of my life." Oh, yes. That, please.

My fingertips trace the fine lines at the outer corners of his beautiful eyes. "You sure you can handle that, old man?"

"No," he says and chuckles. "But I'm up to the challenge, if you are."

"Please. Getting what I want isn't a challenge, Caleb. It's a calling."

He busts out laughing again, and I lick my lips at the sight of all his inked-up muscles contracting. It jostles the softening cock inside me, causing it to thicken and harden again.

What did I say about getting what I want?

As the love of my life kisses me passionately and makes love to my body with unhurried strokes, I realize that everything I want is right here.

* * * * *

Epilogue

The valedictorian gave a decent speech. The choir sang a cheesy song. The principal handed out dummy diplomas. And all the parents of the graduating students clapped and cried, simultaneously thrilled and sad that their babies are all grown up.

As we file out of the auditorium, I spot Lacey waiting for me by the exit. How do I know she's waiting for me? Because she texted me earlier, saying that she would be. Guess she got her phone replaced. I wonder how she explained that one to her mother.

I give my parents a quick wave and hold up a finger, letting them know I'll be a minute. When I reach Lacey, we both walk to the nearest empty hallway. Nobody needs to hear whatever she has to say to me. Hell, I'm not even sure I want to hear it.

"Emilie, I—" She breaks off and looks down at her hands. After a deep breath, she lifts her head. "I'm sorry."

"Ok..." Not sure what she's expecting me to say to that.

"No, I really mean it. I do a lot of really stupid things, and most of the time I have no idea why I'm doing them or how to stop myself."

Was that an apology or an excuse? Why I'm still standing here, giving her a chance, is beyond me.

"And I want you to know that I'm going to do exactly what you said in the note you left." I'm still kicking myself for not keeping a copy of that thing. It was fucking brilliant. "I don't like myself right now. And you're right. This is the perfect time to fix that. So... thanks." The smile she gives me is a nervous one, but it's not deceitful, as far as I can tell. She's not that great an actress.

The only response she gets from me is a quick nod before I turn and walk away. But when I get to the end of the hallway, I look back and tell her, "Good luck."

To my surprise, I actually mean it.

*

As soon as I reach the courtyard, I run straight into Caleb's strong arms. When he resigned from his position at the school his relationship with me was far from a secret, so he was told that he's no longer allowed on school property. So, technically, he's not supposed to be in the parking lot either, but who really gives a shit? It's not like anything could've stopped him from being here for me.

The long, lingering kiss we share draws a few stares—as does the heart-shaped pink diamond on my left ring finger. But it doesn't draw nearly as many stares as the passionate kiss Eric and Parker are sharing a few feet away from us.

When you go through shit like we all did, nothing matters but the people you love. Other people's judgments, your own fears—they just don't matter. All that matters is spending all of the time you're lucky enough to have with the people you can't live without.

Still smiling at the seriously hot guy-on-guy action, I take Caleb's hand and lead him over to my parents. Dad hugs me first. It's a brief one. Nothing like the big bear hugs he used to give me, which breaks my heart. It's been like that for the past few days—ever since Caleb and I sat him and Mom down to tell them I'm pregnant. Dad flew into a rage and kicked me out. I was already planning on moving in with Caleb that day, but it still hurt like hell.

When Mom pulls me into a much tighter hug, she whispers in my ear. "He'll come around. You know how much he loves you."

"Thank, Mom," I say. My eyes well up with tears, because as much as I want her words to be true, it's hard for me to believe them right now.

After the ceremony, Caleb and I have Eric, Parker, and their families over for a BBQ in our back yard. Parker, Eric, and Kyle sit at one of the tables, while their parents get to know each other. My best friend and his brother, though they'll probably never be really close, have definitely formed a tight, brotherly bond since that awful day last week.

Hell, we all formed tighter bonds with each other that day. These people are my family, forever. Especially Caleb and the tiny nugget inside me.

After discussing it, at length, Caleb and I agreed that I'll defer my admission to Tisch for one year. It'll give me time to grow our baby and be near my parents for a while. No matter how they feel about me and Caleb, I know that they're going to love their grandkid, and it's important to me that they get some time with him or her before we move three hours away.

Caleb made me promise that, no matter what, I'd start school the fall after the baby is born.

"You belong on stage, Em," he told me. "You have too much light inside you not to share it with other people. Besides, you can't tell me you wouldn't miss that rush you feel every time you perform."

"I don't know... That last closing night is going to be pretty tough to top," I said, smiling mischievously at him.

"Is that a challenge?" he asked.

As if the call of the stage weren't powerful enough already, knowing that Caleb plans to make every closing night more unforgettable than the last makes it impossible to resist.

My name is Emilie, and I'm an addict.

* * * * *

Big thanks to everyone who read this series, who begged me to continue, who patiently waited out my writer's block, and who provided so much encouragement.

I hope you all fell in love with Emilie and Caleb as much as I did.